RKMBs
Posted By: Rob does search not work for you...? - 2020-12-18 1:23 PM
the wee lil magnification glass in the upper right. does it work? can you access advanced search, from there? does that work? things asplode?
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: does search not work for you...? - 2020-12-18 8:52 PM
We Encountered A Problem
You do not have permission to use the search engine.
Posted By: the G-man Re: does search not work for you...? - 2020-12-19 6:12 PM
We Encountered A Problem
You do not have permission to use the search engine.
Return to the previous page, or use the search box below to find what you were looking for.
Posted By: magic 8 ball Re: does search not work for you...? - 2020-12-28 2:00 AM
Don't count on it.
Posted By: Rob Re: does search not work for you...? - 2020-12-28 4:12 PM
try now!
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: does search not work for you...? - 2020-12-28 8:06 PM
whoa!
Posted By: McGurk Re: does search not work for you...? - 2020-12-30 2:40 AM
Seems to work.

What about the user list that you can view based on post count, user registration number, or alphabetization? Or other user profiles? Will we ever see that again?
Posted By: McGurk Re: does search not work for you...? - 2020-12-30 2:43 AM
Also these posts I'm making now say it's December 30th at 2:40 something AM, yet it's actually 9:43 PM on the 29th where I'm at now.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: does search not work for you...? - 2020-12-30 5:21 AM
Originally Posted by MisterJLA
whoa!
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: does search not work for you...? - 2020-12-31 7:26 AM
Originally Posted by Rob
the wee lil magnification glass in the upper right. does it work? can you access advanced search, from there? does that work? things asplode?

I just did two searches.

One with "profs" to find a topic G-man started way back, and it worked.
And a second more general search for "Kirby", and it successfully pulled up a list of Kirby topics.

So... 2 for 2.
If I recall, when you first posted this topic, Rob, it wasn't working then. But it seems to be working now.

Now about fixing that edit function for posts... That's the big one for me that needs to be restored.
Posted By: Wonder Boy Re: does search not work for you...? - 2020-12-31 7:30 AM
Originally Posted by McGurk
Also these posts I'm making now say it's December 30th at 2:40 something AM, yet it's actually 9:43 PM on the 29th where I'm at now.

There's a section of EDIT PROFILE, or ADJUST SETTINGS, where you can adjust the time to your correct time-zone. I had to do the same, when the boards re-booted. It had me oddly on Hawaii-time, if I recall.

_____

Hey, I had a typo and tested EDIT, and we can now edit or delete posts. Bless you, Rob !
Posted By: McGurk Re: does search not work for you...? - 2021-01-01 4:43 PM
Actually I had to look around and found it under "Preferences" Hopefully it works now...
Posted By: Rob Re: does search not work for you...? - 2021-01-05 6:54 PM
i think edit works now, too! give it a whirl
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: does search not work for you...? - 2021-01-05 8:50 PM
whoa!
© RKMBs