RKMBs
Posted By: thedoctor Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-25 7:51 AM
RDCW is the new, online alternative to WWE wrestling; and you can be a part of it. We are currently looking for:
  • Wrestlers (Face & Heel)
  • Managers/Vallets
  • Commentators
  • Interviewers
  • Other "On-air" Personalities
  • Writers

Other positions will be made available as this federation grows. Apply now in this thread.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-24 8:08 PM
(Ok, I got bored at work and decided just to do something to keep me sane. The way I guessed it, we could use one of the Smackdown or other video games to create wrestlers and put them against one another. Comentators should probably be the ones with the games so that they can "call" the matches and whatever. And the "wrestlers" can do their interviews and promos on the board. Like I said. I'm fucking bored.)
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-24 8:46 PM
I tried to do this in early August, but I was burned out before the third round of the Battle for the Championship(!)

If we're serious about this I say we have two different teams for two separate shows. Like Smackdown and RAW has, yet without the brand split. It'll keep things fresh and entertaining.

I wanna wrestle and write though... [eh... i dunno... ]
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-24 8:50 PM
I was just about to say http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubb/ultimatebb.php?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=001237
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-24 8:51 PM
I remember that. Thing is, you assigned characters to people. This way, people can pick what they want and we personalize it a bit. Plus, there's more interaction with people on the board who want to do it.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-24 8:55 PM
Plus, people will come up with their own names and personalities. Writers would actually more along the line of bookers.

Like I said, I was just bored and did something to pass the time.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-24 8:56 PM
quote:
Originally posted by TK-069:
I wanna wrestle and write though... [eh... i dunno... ]

Just pull a Nowhereman and create an alt ID with the wrestling name you want.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-24 9:01 PM
But what game has a decent sim? I used No Mercy because the AI is the best out there (it's a lot better than Smackdown's), plus for the extensive move set.

Is the new Smackdown or RAW or Wrestlemania any better?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-24 9:04 PM
The new Smackdown isn't out yet. Don't know about the rest since I don't have an X-Box or Gamecube.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-24 9:07 PM
By all accounts SD5 will have just about the best character creator mode ever!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-24 9:13 PM
I think he's talking about the fighting AI. From what I've read from IGN, though, SD5 will take into consideration repeated attacks to body areas (each of the arms and legs, torso, and head), as well as fatigue and actual strength of the characters (so Tajiri can't Gorrila Press Lift Rakishi). If someone can snag that when it comes out, that'd be the one to use.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-24 9:41 PM
Oh believe me its on my shopping list the day it hits the shops.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-24 9:43 PM
It aint due til November though!
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-25 2:44 AM
In regards to AI, SD4's is much better than in previous SD games.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-25 5:04 PM
We can figure all that out later, if we want to. Right now, I just wanna see some interesting gimmicks and ideas. After all, we can't possibly come up with anything worse than what the WWE is.
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-25 5:26 PM
I already know some posters to book in matches.

Uschi v. theory9

Animalman v. Kristogar Velo

Nowhereman v. Bobo Kamphausen

ZOD v. God (a match that no one requested)
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-26 2:51 AM
LLance is the token gay heel and Franta is his manager.
Posted By: Rob Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-26 1:51 PM
i'm vinnie mac.

and whoever my daughter bangs is the winner!
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-26 1:58 PM
That'd be everyone.
Posted By: Rob Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-26 2:05 PM
...and yet you have no belt...

poor shane [no no no]
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-26 2:13 PM
[woooOOOOoooo!]
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-26 10:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Rob Kamphausen:
i'm vinnie mac.

Heh,like you`ve ever had sex to have a daughter!
Posted By: Rob Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-27 6:45 PM
every mother-less birthday that goes by, she curses your name.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-28 2:14 AM
I didnt touch her,honestly!
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-28 2:44 AM
Count me in......and Nowherman......I'm putting you on notice. You and me in a Steel Cage match.......I'm gonna make you bleed bitch. [woooOOOOoooo!]
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-28 3:14 AM
eww...
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-28 8:57 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PJP:
Count me in......and Nowherman......I'm putting you on notice. You and me in a Steel Cage match.......I'm gonna make you bleed bitch. [woooOOOOoooo!]

Not with that tiny pecker yer aint!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-28 8:59 PM
"This is my yard & I`m the big dog...........you are a tiny poodle!"

-
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-28 10:49 PM
Oh it's on.....it's so on.

So it's settled it's going to be a casket match. I'm gonna lock you in a casket with Uschi.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-28 10:51 PM
As long as she puts out,I aint complaining!
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-29 4:44 PM
You have no chance in hell... of gettin' some from Uschi.

She may talk about penguins and monkeys though.
Ladies and gentlemen, it's already a heart-pounding road to excitement here at the fledgling RDCW! With not even a full roster built, the first shots have been fired! The Hooded One, PJP, has already called out his longtime rival, the ever ready Nowhereman! The infamous poster's reply? Well,..... without coming out and saying it directly, we can only assume that he has accepted the challenge! Officials are now working out the details for the first ever Steel Cage Casket match!

Though having been on this board for some time now, most of the spectators see PJP as a rookie compared to the veteran Nowhereman who has personally raided several message boards across the internet! Can this fresh faced youth stack up to the in-your-face power of the seasoned pro? Or is it the end of a career before it ever really begins?

I'll personally be scouting the backstage area of the home of Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling, the soon to be famous Cheese Dome, if an effort to speak directly with these two competitors!

For RDCW I'm Mike "The Mouth" Monroe!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-30 7:08 AM
Cunt!
Nowhereman, is there anything more you wish to say to your opponent, PJP, about his challenge?
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-29 8:22 PM
Mike I just want to say that although I'm a rookie......I am the Highlight Of The Night here at the RKMBs......and everyone knows it. I plan on making a name for myself by bringing down Nowhereman in our match......I am a Legend Killer. I will win.....there is no other alternative.......and in the process I will leave Nowhereman behind......Broken, Bloody and Defeated. [woooOOOOoooo!]
Those are strong words from a strong smelling man.

You heard it here, folks! The Hooded One, PJP, has laid out his plan to decimate his opponent, Nowhereman, in the first ever Steel Cage Casket match! That's a main event if I've heard one! Two men will enter the cage with only one coming out victorious! Will it be up-in-coming PJP?! Or will it be the Living Legend, Nowhereman?! Who will survive the first ever RDCW Special?! And who will leave the Cheese Dome in a body bag?!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-29 10:05 PM
Heh,you said cheese dome!
Posted By: David Arquette Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-29 11:09 PM
rdcw, eh? i once was WOrld heavywieght champ of WCW i could kick all your asses!1 [woooOOOOoooo!]
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-30 12:18 AM
"I am the law!"
 -
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-30 4:29 AM
Mike Malone, shut up and take off that stupid cowboy hat when you're calling the match! I'm here to do color commentary and you're not gonna make me look bad, Mcmahon!

This PJP kid has no idea what he's getting himself into with the veteran, Nowhereman! Nowheremen's been in countless steel cage matches, casket matches, bodybag matches, and once, even a pudding match! His tombstone piledriver has filled up hospitals with countless jobbers. And his beer farts have emptied entire arenas! I don't see what this rookie PJP can do to counter that!

David Arquette wants to make the match a threeway!
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-30 4:35 AM
Grimm I can appreciate your concern ......but I assure you I know what I'm doing in challenging Nowhereman. I will let my actions inside the ring do my talking.......I'm going to let the RDCW know that I HAVE ARRIVED [woooOOOOoooo!] And if that pencil-necked geek Arquette wants to get in .....I say the more the merrier. I'll beat them both at the same time, I have great respect for what Nowhereman can do in the ring......it's just that I know I'm better......and as for Arquette.......I fucked your wife and she swallowed.
That PJP is a real whipper-snapper! He's bound and determined to put himself on the line at the as-of-yet unnamed RDCW Special next Sunday!

Grimm, I know your and Nowhereman's history! I know of all the drunken nights! All the pubs! All of the keggers! All of the Japanese midgets! I can honestly say that your opinion so far of this match-up has been very one sided and biased!

And, for your information, all Texans wear their hats anywhere they damn well please! And the name is Monroe! Not Malone! If you weren't stinking of cheap whiskey and Keystone beer, you'd know that!
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-30 6:20 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Mike The Mouth Monroe:
Grimm, I know your and Nowhereman's history! I know of all the drunken nights! All the pubs! All of the keggers! All of the Japanese midgets! I can honestly say that your opinion so far of this match-up has been very one sided and biased!

What. . .why. . .that. . .that's purely speculation on your part, Mcintyre!

And it's Pabst Blue Ribbon, dammit!

Now shut up and call the match!
Posted By: Rob Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-30 6:20 PM
i tell you what, doctired.

you have until the end of october to make this a succesful thread. or not only am i locking it, you lose your mod status.
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-30 6:30 PM
The CEO of RDCW has spoken! I can't believe it, Masterson! He's given the GM of RDCW, the Doctor (our glorious leader in the war against WWE!) less than a month to make the show a success! How will the Doc respond to this challenge?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-09-30 6:46 PM
So Bobo Kamphausen finally decided to come out and play. AND..... he's throwing out ultimatums. You know this shithole board can't last without me. During my reign as mod over the Wrestling Forum (as if there are any other sports that really count), the membership to this board has more than doubled. Hell, Nowhereman alone has increased his Alt. ID count by at least 20.

But if you feel threatened enough to come in here and pound your chest to show everybody who the "king of the jungle" is, then so be it. I'll meet your challenge. As a matter of fact, I'm right in the middle of recruiting some of the hottest young talent on the internet to join the RDCW. I'll bring in personalities that will only make this thread soar beyond any cheap-ass "beat this caption" or "who's your favorite fraggle" bullshit you contaminate the rest of this site with.

And if the talent doesn't bring them in, I can always resort to this:

-

Now, hit my music!
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 7:09 AM
HLA! HLA! HLA!
Stop that! You're getting gin all over the monitors!

Guys and gals, the heat just got turned up here in the RDCW! The GM, the Doctor, has fired back at the owner and CEO Rob Kamphausen! With only two wrestlers and one match so far, it seems as though it's an uphill battle for the success and continuation of not only this organization, but of the Doctor's powers of the Sports and Wrestling Forum!
If it's wrasslers you maggots need the ol sarge brings you a man the likes of which this federation has never seen before!

A giant mountain of death, pain, horror and fear.

A man taught to be able to kill everything he sees.

He is gigantic!

He is a highly trained killing machine!

He is Private Problems.........
AAAARRRRRRGGGGG!

OOOOOOHHHHHAARRRRRR!

GARGA GARGA GARGA GARGA!
Goonight ladies.

Boo-wah!
Ok PJP you little shit weasel listen up & listen good.
I have destroyed bigger stars than you (yeah Speedy is a fat cunt) & believe me,someone who cosies up with gaylords like ZOD with his PVC fetish suit,can only do one thing......and thats go down!

Fuck Arquette,fuck Arquette and his very small head!
Fuck him in the doody hole!
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 1:44 AM
quote:

you have until the end of october to make this a succesful thread. or not only am i locking it, you lose your mod status.

Now just who the Hell do you think you are. I don't care if you own the damn company if you get in my way I'm going to take you down.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 1:47 AM
See,you have a thing about "going down"!
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 1:48 AM
Can you SSSSSSMMMMMMEEEEELLLLLLLLLL what PJP is ...............cooking.
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 1:50 AM
Maybe I'll use Kamphausen as a tune-up match for the big dog Nowhereman. I'm gonna make him tap out......I'm gonna break his freakin' ankle.
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 1:53 AM
quote:
i'm vinnie mac.

Oh and Rob hate to break it to you......but I fucked your daughter months ago. [woooOOOOoooo!]
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 1:55 AM
The bitch squealed like a stuck pig.
Posted By: Mr.T Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 2:01 AM
I got your back PJP.
It dont matter none who wins!

Every wrestler in this federation is going to be ground into wadded turd product by a man I've trained to main and kill!
OOOOOOOHHHHHAARRRRRR!

BWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

GAROOOOON!
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 3:01 AM
Who wants a scooby snack?
Posted By: Animalman Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 3:45 AM
 -

The Animal....unleashed!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 2:02 PM
quote:
quote:
i'm vinnie mac.

Oh and Rob hate to break it to you......but I fucked your daughter months ago. [woooOOOOoooo!]
And they will be married soon!
 -
Posted By: Curly Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 3:06 PM
Hey! Look at the funny picture!

Nyuck! Nyuck! Nyuck!

I'll take everybody on! I'll moidalize ya's.
Posted By: Larry Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 3:06 PM
Yeah! We'll wipe the floor with the lot of ya!
Spread out!

That's right, ladies and germs. The New Stooge Order has arrived to take over this joint. Ain't nuthin' gonna stand in our way, either.
Posted By: Curly Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 8:34 PM
Youse guys will never survive.

-
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-01 11:48 PM
GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!
 -
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-02 12:13 AM
Chaos has erupted in the ring! It's a battle royal, Mitchell!

Dammit, stop flirtin' with the concession girl and call the match! She's too young for you anyway!

A little background on Gunny Hartman: Years ago, The Commissioner Bobo banned him from RDCW despite the fact that he wasn't even a wrestler! Now, Gunny's arrived though, fresh off an appearance in the Texas Chainsaw Massacre remake, and I see MAJOR problems for anyone who gets in the way of this monster, Private Problems!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-02 2:13 AM
quote:
The bitch squealed like a stuck pig.

You've been re-enacting Deliverance too much PJP.
You're entitled to one pig reference to be used in a lame joke and/or wisecrack. One more brings the piggy pain....
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-02 4:51 AM
You want some of this Piggie........bring it.......I'm going to turn you into bacon. [woooOOOOoooo!]
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-02 4:52 AM
I just got myself a new manager and I gotta tell you.......you're all going to be sorry.....details coming soon.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-02 1:22 PM
Bring it..you jersey cow lover...
It's turned into utter pandemonium here at the Cheese Dome! We've only just opened the doors to accept new applicants, and chaos has already struck!

The New Stooge Order has declared its desire to overrun the RDCW! Gunny Hartman has returned after that horrendous incident involving the RDCW owner, a bayonet, camoflague paint, and a gallon of lard! But he has not returned empty handed! With the former Marine came a monster of a man who has only been identified as Private Problems! Language seems to be somewhat of a problem for this man, but his size indicates that he might just well be trouble in the ring!

And now, it seems that the rookie, PJP, is showing his inexperience right off the bat! Not only has he challenged the legendary Nowhereman to a Steel Cage Casket match! Not only has he verbally attacked and threatened the owner, Rob Kamphausen, himself! PJP has also taken shots at the newest memeber of the RDCW, Pig Iron! Hopefully, this new surprise manager of his can keep this young man focused and concentrating on his upcoming battle with Nowhereman next Sunday!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-02 5:14 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Nowhereman:
See,you have a thing about "going down"!

I think it's a new jersey thing. Isn't Rob from jersey too....???
PJP isn't alone.....he has some very powerful allies and the same powerful manager as us........ We Are Statler & Waldorf. We've beaten Los Guerreros the Dudley Boyz and we just made La Resistance beg for mercy......we're bored of the WWE we've tken our tag titles from there and we brought them to the RDCW and as Tag Champs we will take on all comers. We are incredibly crafty veterans who have been around the block a time or two or three or four. Just Bring It.
you am all big butt monkeys,me am kick ass harder than cat in dogs pants.

pjp,him have small pee pee and smell like rat bottom.
Posted By: Rob Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-02 10:22 PM
quote:
quote:

Now just who the Hell do you think you are. I don't care if you own the damn company if you get in my way I'm going to take you down.
peejus, i let your non-medical-doctor "special friend" there run his mouth because i figure it'll look all the better for me when this stupid thread dies a sad death, and i still have proof of his martyred life to laugh at.

but you, you'd best watch yourself, boy.

impressive as it is, your ability to babble on without spilling any cum, run your mouth like that again, and we'll see how well you do at our challenge.

especially after i change your avatar. and your signature. and your custom title. and your password.

go 'head and try me.

might i suggest, tho, you pick your battles with a little more wisdom. nowhereman hasn't won a title for anything other than "soap picker upper" in years. you should focus on him.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-02 11:02 PM
....and rob won soap dropper of the year,three years in a row!
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-03 1:15 AM
quote:
quote:
quote:

peejus, i let your non-medical-doctor "special friend" there run his mouth because i figure it'll look all the better for me when this stupid thread dies a sad death, and i still have proof of his martyred life to laugh at.

impressive as it is, your ability to babble on without spilling any cum, run your mouth like that again, and we'll see how well you do at our challenge.

especially after i change your avatar. and your signature. and your custom title. and your password.

go 'head and try me.

might i suggest, tho, you pick your battles with a little more wisdom. nowhereman hasn't won a title for anything other than "soap picker upper" in years. you should focus on him.

You would do that [sad] ......that's not exactly playing along.
Posted By: Animalman Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-03 1:35 AM
I challenge ZOD!

From studying tapes, I believe I'm formulated the best strategy to defeating him:

-
Stuffing your fist up his ass?
Posted By: Animalman Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-03 2:18 AM
Well I can't decide on:

-

Buddha

-

The Devil

-

Virgin Mary

-

The Grim Reaper

-

or....Jackhammer Jesus
Posted By: TK-069 Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-03 3:53 AM
You want to beat his ass to death... so go with the Grim Reaper.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-03 3:25 PM
quote:
quote:
quote:
quote:

go 'head and try me.

You would do that [sad] ......that's not exactly playing along.
It could be worse,he could give your id to me to play with!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-03 3:26 PM
Oh,and in case nobody has noticed,I now have entrance music!
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-03 9:22 PM
I've just been handed an announcement! It's official! Our GM, the Doctor, has signed Animalman and Zod to the first ever "Dildo on a pole" match!

Here's the rundown on Sunday's card so far!

Steel Cage Casket Match!
Nowhereman vs. PJP

Dildo on a Pole Match!
Animalman vs. Zod

What will happen next?

Hey, the New Stooge Order just knocked over my curvaci--I mean, my water!
That's right, knucklehead. The NSO is making sure all youse lame-brains get it through your thick skulls that we're in charge around here. There ain't gonna be not talkin' back either. We're in charge around here, so don't you forget it. Come on, boys, let's go grab some grub.
quote:
Originally posted by Statler & Waldorf:
PJP isn't alone.....he has some very powerful allies and the same powerful manager as us........ We Are Statler & Waldorf. We've beaten Los Guerreros the Dudley Boyz and we just made La Resistance beg for mercy......we're bored of the WWE we've tken our tag titles from there and we brought them to the RDCW and as Tag Champs we will take on all comers. We are incredibly crafty veterans who have been around the block a time or two or three or four. Just Bring It.

That's right everybody.........PJP does have poweful allies......ME! I sold the WWE and am now concentrating on being the best and most leacherous manager possible for PJP and Statler and Waldorf. It won't be long before we have all the belts in our stable. Together we will conquer the RDCW and rule the world......I'm a Billionaire Dammit. If any of you other wrestlers feel your evil enough and dirty enough to be managed by me drop me a line.......I may decide that your worthless ass is worth my time.......now where's Sable so she can suck my dick.

"No Chance"
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-04 2:28 AM
PJP doesn't really want to challenge me anyway. After all, anyone poofy enough to kneel before Zod is certainly not going to get me to turn my back on them. And PJP couldn't take anyone unless their back was turned, blindfolded, or in a drunk stuppor...
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-04 3:15 AM
quote:

I just noticed that Rob made a pun...
Posted By: ZOD Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-04 4:36 AM
God will KNEEL before ZOD!!!!! [woooOOOOoooo!]
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-05 7:36 AM
quote:
Originally posted by Pig Iron:
PJP doesn't really want to challenge me anyway. After all, anyone poofy enough to kneel before Zod is certainly not going to get me to turn my back on them. And PJP couldn't take anyone unless their back was turned, blindfolded, or in a drunk stuppor...

Piggie,

Would you like to get drunk with me?
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-04 9:10 PM
Maybe after you lose your steel cage match...
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-05 12:53 PM
Dear Vinnie Mac,
FUCK OFF,you aint invited bitch!

Best
Nowhereman!
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-05 10:07 PM
Vinnie is already making a play to buy out RDCW and make it suck like the WWE after they buy out the competition..
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-05 11:49 PM
He apparently wants to put PJP in matches against Zach Gowan,Mae Young & Curt Hennig!
PJP will obviously be the underdog.
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-06 1:33 AM
I Am That Damn Good [woooOOOOoooo!]
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-06 1:46 AM
You drink too much!
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-06 1:53 AM
quote:
You drink too much!

Yes.....Yes I Do. But that never stopped Scott Hall.

Hey Yo
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-06 3:51 AM
Obviously you haven't seen that thread about him getting arrested again. [yuh huh]
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-07 7:56 AM
And you`ve obviously forgotten it got him sacked from a high paying WWE job!
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-06 11:09 PM
Oh,& just for the sake of it:
 -
Pain!

-

Horror!

-

Devastation!

-

War!

-

Terror!

-

These are the arts in which a soldier is trained.

These are the tools we use to survive.

You wear your tights, and ya'll run around in your shiny patent leather boots.

But you've never come face to face with a killer.

A pure unbridaled engine of destruction.

Well ladies, your about too.

Your about too!
OOHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAARRRRRRGGGG!!!
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-09 3:01 AM
Gunny and Pvt. Problems are in the ring and they're holding RDCW hostage! They say they're not leaving until they get a match! Who's got the sac to step up to Pvt. Problems?

Why don't you go up there, Malloy? [nyah hah]
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-09 5:33 AM
I'll give that Private some real problems........that son of a Bitch is going down.........Monkeys in the truck........cue my music. [woooOOOOoooo!]

[PJP approcahes the ring as Private Problems paces nervously]
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-09 2:27 PM
CUT THE MUSIC!

PJP, get your ass to the back. Your monkey is waiting on you. You've got a main event with Nowhereman coming up and should be concentrating on that. You're barred from the ring until then.

Private, you want a match at the special? You've got it. You and Pig Iron will beat the living hell out of each other in a TLC match. And to make it more interesting, the loser will become the first ever RDCW Bitch of the Month. That's right. The loser will spend exaclty one month being everyone's bitch. You'll wash clothes, run errands, clean toliets, play What's In My Pocket with Bobo Kamphausen, and do any other trivial piece of shit job that I or anyone else in this organization can think of until the next Bitch of the Month match.

And while I'm out here, Statler and Waldorf, you want to come here and flaunt those tag belts from a loser federation in here? How about this? Your belts are on the line in a Tornado Tag match against the NSO. The first to be pinned, submit, or KO'ed from either team loses the belts.

Now, if you'll excuse me, I have important things to do.
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-09 4:21 PM
PJP is unhappy but has no choice but to listen to the General Manager.........he'll kick the Private's Ass another time.
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-09 4:42 PM
No way I'm gonna be a bitch. There will be some private problems when I'm through with my devastatingly convincing victory at the TLC match. Chair to the head..chair to the abdomen, forearm to the groin, head first face plant from the top of the ladder, pork-barrel roll into a pig slop splash..followed with a table breaking,earth shaking flying swinesault from the top rope to finish the private "and move on to bigger" problems. You will believe a pig can fly....

Private Problems will be going to Hog Heaven...
because I am the Pig of Iron, and after the TLC match there will be no denyin'.....
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-10 2:22 AM
Updated card for the PPV on Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!

Steel Cage Casket Match!
Nowhereman vs. PJP w/Vincent K. Mcmahon

Dildo on a Pole Match!
Animalman vs. Zod

TLC Match!
Loser becomes RDCW Bitch of the Month!
Private Problems w/Gunny Hartman vs. Pig Iron

Tornado Tag Match!
Tag Titles on the line!
Champions Statler & Waldorf w/Vincent K. Mcmahon vs. Challengers The New Stooge Order
Posted By: Paul E. Heyman Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-11 12:24 AM
Right,you fucking cunts guess who Nowhereman is now managed by.
Fuck you Vincent K. McMahon,fuck you & your stoopid stable of gayboys!
Posted By: Burt Ward Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-11 2:06 AM
That's right, I'm a last minute celebrity guest appearing at this sunday's PPV. I'll be in Pig Iron's corner making sure there are no shenanigans. After the show I'll be signing copies of my new book "Once Upon A Batpole".
Posted By: ZOD Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-11 5:36 AM
Animalman will feel and hear his very bones crackle over the knee of ZOD! [woooOOOOoooo!]
Posted By: THE Franta Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-11 6:56 AM
 -
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-12 10:40 PM
I've entered the building.....
Posted By: Paul E. Heyman Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-12 11:50 PM
Nowhereman will fucking be here shortly you fucking pricks!
Wheres my fucking changing room?
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-13 12:14 AM
[Inserting brass knuckles into trousers in the locker room.....]
Where thefuck is that pathetic cunt PJP?
Looks like the little gayboy is running scared!
Posted By: Burt Ward Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-13 12:47 AM
Private Problems and Gunny are apparently mia...

Burt Ward in Piggie's corner must have been too much..

But I'm taking no chances and getting..ahem..certain tools ready for action...
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-13 12:55 AM
I'm assuming private and Gunny are busy expressing the merits of gays in the miltary..
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-13 1:07 AM
Awright, you goons, head over to the Bloody Sunday thread and get to fightin'! [woooOOOOoooo!]
Posted By: PJP Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-13 2:57 AM
quote:

Ummmmm......I hate to break it to you but that was Burt Ward that you just "entered". [gulp!]
Posted By: Pig Iran Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-13 3:21 AM
quote:
quote:

Ummmmm......I hate to break it to you but that was Burt Ward that you just "entered". [gulp!]
You're next. You're just Zod's bitch anyway.
Posted By: Grimm Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-13 4:58 AM
Another challenge issued by PJP! But first, he'll have to get past Nowhereman in the first ever steel cage casket match tonight at Bloody Sunday!
Posted By: PenWing Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-14 3:12 AM
I'm calling out Ultimate Jaburg53!

A few months ago you fucked up the front page of the DCMB's with spam. I HATE spam!

Sure, you appologized. But now...Now is the time to take you OUT!

That's right Jaburg - Your goin DOWN!

It doesn't matter what you call yerself.

You can be Ultimate Jaburg53, Post Crisis Ultimate Jaburg53, Pre Crisis Ultimate Jaburg53, just plain Jaburg, just the number 53, IT DOESN'T MATTER!

You can even call yourself Post-pre-crisis Ultimate Jaburg53!

You can call yourself king of the damn universe for all anyone cares.

What it comes down to is this: you pissed me off.

Now it's payback.

You name the match.

You want a cage, you got a cage.

You want a cell, we can do a cell.

You want tables, ladders and chairs? Oh my! We can do tables, ladders and chairs!

Better yet, let's have a TLC in a steel cage, in an iron man match!

It's you're call Ultimate Jaburg53.

When you're ready to play, you just let me know.
Posted By: PenWing Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-14 3:13 AM
Hey thedoctor, how's that?
Good evening ladies!

For those of you who didn't know there was a war Sunday night!

A war that left hundreds of broken chairs, Dozens of tables, ans many broken ladders in it's wake!

And when enough people died and enough pain was dealt Private Parts and I were victorious!

The Private pinned Pig Iron right in the middle of the ring!

So we have come here tonight to make our bitch pay up!
OOOOOHHHRRRRRGGGG!!

ARRRRAGGGAGGGGG!

BWOOOOM!
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-16 3:41 PM
quote:
Originally posted by PenWing:
Hey thedoctor, how's that?

Good. The question is, will he accept the challenge? [whaaaa!]

Anyway, I've sent out the PM's to each of you concerning your matches. Please contact each other and work them out. Just in case we need them, here are some extra rules that I didn't outline in my PM.

• 1. No squash matches.
  • 2. Make it the kind of match that you'd really like to see. No limits on what you can do, as long as it's feasible. Beat the shit out of each other.

That's basically it.

Just for the record, the system I'm using to determine the outcomes of matches is truly a nerdy one. I roll a twelve sided die after assigning each wrestler to either high (7-12) or low (1-6). The further from the center the role, the greater the win. The closer, the harder it was to win. A percentage roll is made using ten sided dice to see if it is a clean victory or if foul play was involved. So it's all totally random. Unless I hate you. Then, you become a jobber. [wink]

Also, if anyone has an ideas for names of belts, feel free to make them. The next big event will have us actually handing out titles.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-16 6:14 PM
Where did you send mine?
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-16 6:28 PM
I believe yours went to the The one n only Nowhereman account.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-16 6:42 PM
And I just sent it to your plain Nowhereman account.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-16 9:11 PM
Never mistake me for anyone else,only my other personalities read their personal messages.
Security & all that!
Posted By: Ghost Hog Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-21 7:27 AM
Change to the match. Pig Iron has retired to managing full-time, but he will be representing me along with Burt Ward the celebrity guest. I will be taking his place in the match as long as it is OK with Chief Doctor.????
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-21 7:41 AM
Pig Iron has been fined for his last minute withdrawel from the match. His payment shall be made in pics of gorgeous nude ladies in the Women forum.

RDCW accepts the replacement of Ghost Hog in the match.
Posted By: Ghost Hog Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-21 7:45 AM
Pig Iron's FTP program's free trial program ran out and he needs a new website to download another ftp program from in order to post said pics.
Posted By: Ghost Hog Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-21 7:46 AM
Now if Pig Iron could only get Jaburg to reply to his PMs....hint.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-20 8:04 PM
quote:
Originally posted by Ghost Hog:
Pig Iron's FTP program's free trial program ran out and he needs a new website to download another ftp program from in order to post said pics.

www.smartftp.com
Posted By: PenWing Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-22 3:53 AM
Well, I'm just sitting here, drinking my martini.

And, I'm wondering, where is Jaburg.

What's the matter, Jaburg? Are you scared? Do you need your mommy?

Maybe it's the martini, or, maybe you really are looking more like a little (expletive).

Sorry, where are my manners.

Let's go, Jaburg, ultimate or otherwise.

You've been called out to go One. On. One. With. The. only person calling you out.

And a rookie at that.

Don't tell me your scared.

Is it the car? The chicks? The martini?

You name the match. Just don't forget to show up.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-23 1:38 PM
Jaburg, answer your PM's.

If anyone has a match worked out, get 'em back to me so Grimm and I can make commentaries.
Posted By: PenWing Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-23 4:33 PM
Jaburg is obviously to intimidated by my martini's to respond.

Jaburg, if I must, I will have the barkeep pour you your very own martini.
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-29 4:44 PM
Looks like no one has anything. Time to go to the Playstation to work this one out.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-10-30 12:42 AM
Must admit I aint comunicated with PJP,been too busy with work to think too hard about this!

Why dont you guys do the play by play yourselves & the opponents can just do the mic work setting up the storyline etc.
quote:
Must admit I aint comunicated with PJP,been too busy with work to think too hard about this!

Why dont you guys do the play by play yourselves & the opponents can just do the mic work setting up the storyline etc.

Yea, I would like that better too.
Posted By: Nöwheremän Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2003-11-06 2:30 AM
Yo Private Parts & Sarge,what the fuck kinda gaylords are you two?
Have you been sharing showers & dropping the soap,if ya know what I mean?
So which one is the butch & which is the bitch?

In case ya aint guessed I`m calling you two out for a match against me & my mystery partner.
Posted By: MisterJLA Re: Rob's Damn Championship Wrestling - 2005-01-29 10:02 PM
Quote:

Larry said:
Yeah! We'll wipe the floor with the lot of ya!

Says Larry, as he runs out the door...
© RKMBs