RKMBs
Posted By: Irwin Schwab TNA Hardcore Justice - 2010-08-09 6:16 AM
I ordered this tonight. I liked it. There's room to criticize everything about it but in all honesty it was way better than anything that WWE or TNA has put out in a long time.
Posted By: Grimm Re: TNA Hardcore Justice - 2010-08-09 11:13 PM
I'll give the dvd a look.

did it make you want to watch the next episode of impact?
Posted By: iggy Re: TNA Hardcore Justice - 2010-08-10 5:12 AM
 Originally Posted By: PWInsider
Sabu, The Sandman, 2 Cold Scorpio, The FBI, Kid Kash and Bill Alfonso are all backstage at the Impact taping.

Scorpio and Fonzie are locals who live in Florida while the others were specifically kept for the tapings, something Mike Johnson noted a few weeks back could happen.

The remainder of the ECW talents flew home this morning and will not be at the tapings this week.

Maybe.
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: TNA Hardcore Justice - 2010-08-11 2:15 PM
 Originally Posted By: Grimm

not really it wasn't even in the TNA "canon". I know a lot of people moaned it was the wrong direction for TNA, but really i dont see the complaint. the strict TNA fans get their PPV for free on thursday. those who liked the ecw original guys and dont live on the coast and cant see me wrestle anymore get to see them in action again. to me it was win win for tna and the fans.
Posted By: Black Machismo Re: TNA Hardcore Justice - 2010-08-11 7:03 PM
On a related note... RVD is vacating the title....
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: TNA Hardcore Justice - 2010-08-11 7:04 PM
is he leaving the title forever?
Posted By: Grimm Re: TNA Hardcore Justice - 2010-08-11 8:42 PM
 Originally Posted By: Irwin Schwab

not really it wasn't even in the TNA "canon". I know a lot of people moaned it was the wrong direction for TNA, but really i dont see the complaint. the strict TNA fans get their PPV for free on thursday. those who liked the ecw original guys and dont live on the coast and cant see me wrestle anymore get to see them in action again. to me it was win win for tna and the fans.

I get that, but I was under the impression that they were keeping some of the guys on to continue the storyline.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: TNA Hardcore Justice - 2010-08-12 1:55 AM
 Originally Posted By: Irwin Schwab
is he leaving the title forever?

He never really had the title. He just liked to pretend...
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: TNA Hardcore Justice - 2010-08-12 2:22 PM

I get that, but I was under the impression that they were keeping some of the guys on to continue the storyline.

i believe a few are staying around calling themselves EV2.0 or something. but there really was no storyline at the PPV just a bunch of reunion matches. from what im reading they are starting a storyline of the EV2.0 vs Fourtune guys.

The last 3 or 4 Impacts have not been horrible though i havent watched an entire episode. srom the spoilers i've read this week is supposed to have several 10-20 minute matches. it will be interesting to see how that plays out with a free tv audience.
Posted By: Rob (fuck you) Kamphausen Re: TNA Hardcore Justice - 2010-08-15 6:14 AM
or will it...
Posted By: ROY BATTY Re: TNA Hardcore Justice - 2010-08-15 8:34 AM
yes
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: TNA Hardcore Justice - 2010-08-16 7:00 AM
owner of a creamy log!
© RKMBs