RKMBs
Posted By: iggy Lesnar to UFC Career: It's Over - 2011-12-31 11:12 PM
Brock Lesnar announced his retirement, citing a promise to his wife, after a humiliating first round TKO loss to Overeem. Honestly, I haven't seen less out of him since he left the WWE in a crapfest match with Bill Goldberg. When he decides he's done with something, he really doesn't put up much effort at all.
Posted By: Grimm Re: Lesnar to UFC Career: It's Over - 2012-01-01 1:51 AM
short attention span? or does he just fold when it gets tough?
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: Lesnar to UFC Career: It's Over - 2012-01-02 5:16 PM
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
or does he just fold when it gets tough?

I think it is this
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Lesnar to UFC Career: It's Over - 2012-01-02 5:29 PM
I think that maybe Lesnar is under the impression that he's supposed to get more out of whatever he does than what the reality of the situation is. Or he thinks that three is his lucky number and won't stay past that. The question is, 'What the fuck is he going to do now?'
Posted By: thedoctor Re: Lesnar to UFC Career: It's Over - 2012-01-02 5:30 PM
Also, Glacier, every time I read your custom title I have to remember the wise old saying "Donuts don't wear alligator shoes."
Posted By: Doc.Mid-Nite Re: Lesnar to UFC Career: It's Over - 2012-01-02 11:39 PM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I think that maybe Lesnar is under the impression that he's supposed to get more out of whatever he does than what the reality of the situation is. Or he thinks that three is his lucky number and won't stay past that. The question is, 'What the fuck is he going to do now?'
Apparently, he's trying to run back to Vince/WWE hoping to work with them in some capacity, so the rumours on some websites go.

Personally, I don't care what he does as long as I don't have to watch it.
Posted By: iggy Re: Lesnar to UFC Career: It's Over - 2012-01-03 11:08 AM
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

Fuck Sable? I'd be open to a WWE run. He wasn't bad in the ring so long as he wasn't failing at moonsaults. I'm not sure he'd be a good fit in the PG era, though.
© RKMBs