RKMBs
Posted By: allan1 Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-05-20 2:23 AM
Incredible Hulk returns with issue #600.Starting with #601,Greg Pak and Ariel Olivetti are the creative team.Sound good?Sure why not.Pak wrote the best Hulk since Peter David.Guess what though......Loeb and McGuinness continue their Hulk book as well I'm guessing with an issue 13......though IH #600 would technically be the 13th of that series.Incredible Hercules(which was once "Incredible Hulk")continues on co-written by Pak and Van Lente with no change in it's numbering system.Add to that,Skaar is renamed "Son of Hulk" and has a new team with it's issue #13 that ties into the "Planet Skaar" story that's coming down the pike.

I can't figure out Marvel's sense of numbering and what not and trying to wrap my head around it caused a minor migraine.Also why in the world would they let Loeb continue is a mystery.I guess they want to keep Red Hulk prominent in the MU for now once they tell us who he is.Go figure.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-05-20 4:18 AM
Did they tell us who he is?
I think all that's revealed tomorrow in Hulk twelve or thirteen or whatever number they're up to.
Posted By: Stupid Doog Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-05-20 1:49 PM
Paks Hulk is unbelievably kick ass. Never much read Hulk, even when PAD wrote it I was in my X-Men phase. Then I picked up the Planet Hulk HC just because I heard so many good things about it, and it didn't disappoint. Then last week I finally got around to picking up the World War Hulk HC and again Pak had me going "holy shit!", especially when he had Sentry actually cut loose and you see what they mean when they say he has the power of a million exploding suns. Pak is becoming one of my favorite writers, up there with Bendis, Millar and Ellis.
Posted By: King Snarf Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-05-21 12:14 AM
How's Incredible Hercules? I've heard that's a pretty decent read....
Posted By: Glacier16 Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-05-21 12:22 AM
It is.
Posted By: allan1 Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-05-21 11:22 PM
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
I think all that's revealed tomorrow in Hulk twelve or thirteen or whatever number they're up to.

'fraid not....it gets revealed in Incredible Hulk #600 and then the tile splits in two and they go from there.
Posted By: Son of Mxy Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-05-22 2:09 AM
shit!
Posted By: Irwin Schwab Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-05-22 6:57 PM
HULK SHIT!
Posted By: ROY BATTY Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-06-01 8:32 AM
Who else thinks the Red Hulk is Clay Quartermaine?
Posted By: allan1 Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-06-01 3:00 PM
That's who I picked.
Posted By: Joe Mama Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-06-01 5:04 PM
 Originally Posted By: ROY BATTY

What's a Clay Quartermaine?
Posted By: Prometheus Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-06-01 6:00 PM
About tenmaine less than you would think...
Posted By: ROY BATTY Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-06-04 2:02 AM
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama
 Originally Posted By: ROY BATTY

What's a Clay Quartermaine?

Some Shield dude that went on the run with the Gray Hulk and Rick Jones.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Quartermain

Quote:
At a meat packing plant, Quartermain is supposedly found dead in a suspected Red Hulk attack

Or maybe not . Unless Wiki's full of crap.
Posted By: ROY BATTY Re: Al's head assplodes!! Hulk related. - 2009-06-04 2:51 AM
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Clay_Quartermain

Quote:
At a meat packing plant, Quartermain is supposedly found dead in a suspected Red Hulk attack

Or maybe not . Unless Wiki's full of crap.

That is correct but it's just Loebs bad writing - he's trying to surprise us with pretending to kill off Clay!

Thunderbolt Ross and Samson both kno who the red Hulk is, so they just faked his(Clays) death!

It's gay.
or is it...
You would think rob would know gay when he sees it.
© RKMBs