RKMBs
Another "do as I say, don't do as I do" right-wing hypocrite.

I'm glad BSAMS isn't here to see this.
Well at least that money she earned giving those "I'll keep my legs crossed till I get married this time" speeches can help support the baby.
She WAS pulling down six figures a year lecturing those fools on how to live their lives.

Momma Bear just lost her job at FUX News, so the family is going through some rough times.
MisterJLA content user "Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
45793- posts 06/26/15 7:10 PM not Checking who's online

Boardwalk. Hotel. $2000. ch-ching!
\:lol\: i love it! how many people did they milk for all the thousands of dollars they made giving bullshit advice? that's the american dream right there
 Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
\:lol\: i love it! how many people did they milk for all the thousands of dollars they made giving bullshit advice? that's the american dream right there

Besides bsams? Who knows how many lemmings fell for that nonsense.

Fool me once...

When she gets knocked up twice, there's a clear problem there. It's pretty ironic that she made well into the six figures teaching abstinence. I guess her days of being hired to teach abstinence are over!
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
Another "do as I say, don't do as I do" right-wing hypocrite.

I'd only add there are plenty of Left-wing hypocrites too.

Barack Obama on gay marriage (until AFTER Joseph Biden tested popular opinion, Obama stuck to marriage = one man + one woman, and even then Obama only took that opinion to rally Democrat support right before an election, likewise amnesty for children of illegals.)

Hillary Clinton on, well.. name the subject. Benghazi, e-mails, transparency with the media, gay issues...

Chuck Schumer, Barney Frank, Harry Reid, Nancy Pelosi. It's difficult to find a Democrat who actually tells the truth.
© RKMBs