Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
At Risk Youth
400+ posts
OP Offline
At Risk Youth
400+ posts
My family and I have been suspecting something was unlawful was going on for years since he gets all sorts of short visits from all kinds of people at his home any time of the day. But the night before last night I caught him in the act. You see it was around 3:00 in the morning and I was up and suddenly I hear his gate open and a cresendo of footsteps. And I wondered who the hell could be coming in this time of day. So I got my camcorder (not to tape but to use it's nightvision which was unessacary since he turned on his porch lights.) and I peeked through the blinds. With my eyesI saw a young woman in a bandana and blue jacket hand him (who was still in his pajamas) a roll of money. He went back inside the house and came back a few seconds later now with a small plastic bag in his hand full of some white flour like substance which he handed to the lady who left right away. I concluded he was either running a drug ring or selling some REALLY FANCY homemade flour. It was weird to find out that someone that you knew almost all your life who used to give you rides to the hospital and stuff you didn't know at all. But it also a relief because it explained lots of things, like how he was able to live in this big house with fancy furniture and big screen TV's when he never left the house much and how he could afford several cars. Now should I report his ass or be a good neighbor?

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Report his ass.

Then stick him for his paper.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
report him. drugs are bad, mmkay.

kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
Safe bet is reporting him. Depending on what drugs he is selling, you never know if he if producing them as well which may pose hazards like explosions and fire. Also, that kind of behavior will probably attract unwanted attention in your area from very bad people.

At Risk Youth
400+ posts
OP Offline
At Risk Youth
400+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Glacier16:
Safe bet is reporting him. Depending on what drugs he is selling, you never know if he if producing them as well which may pose hazards like explosions and fire. Also, that kind of behavior will probably attract unwanted attention in your area from very bad people.

The thing is as you might have known from my post we think this has been going on for years already. And nothing bad has happened. I mean this man is a nice guy he used to invite us over for activities, give us rides and plus his father just recently passed away; I'm a little hesitant to turn him in.

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Anonymous One:
quote:

The thing is as you might have known from my post we think this has been going on for years already. And nothing bad has happened. I mean this man is a nice guy he used to invite us over for activities, give us rides and plus his father just recently passed away; I'm a little hesitant to turn him in.
Crime is crime dude. Chances are the drugs he sells are hurting somebody in some way.

Also just because it's gone without incident so far doesn't mean it will stay that way.

Perhaps if you don't feel like going to the police you could invite him for tea and biscuts and ask him nicely to stop his illegal activities.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Ultimate Jaburg53:
quote:
quote:

Crime is crime dude. Chances are the drugs he sells are hurting somebody in some way.

Also just because it's gone without incident so far doesn't mean it will stay that way.

Perhaps if you don't feel like going to the police you could invite him for tea and biscuts and ask him nicely to stop his illegal activities.

It's kinda like 25th hour. Spike Lee made everyone fall in love with Norton's character before he went to jail for doing something that deserved such a consequence.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Here Anon maybe you could also try this aproach.

Here ya go.

Just don't confuse latex with kevlar.

At Risk Youth
400+ posts
OP Offline
At Risk Youth
400+ posts
quote:
quote:
quote:

So says the confessed drug user.

At Risk Youth
400+ posts
OP Offline
At Risk Youth
400+ posts
quote:
Here Anon maybe you could also try this aproach.

Here ya go.

Just don't confuse latex with kevlar.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I smoke a little pot yes.

If you said he was selling pot I'd be like who cares.

This dude however is playing with a much more dangerous animal.

Did you tape it?

At Risk Youth
400+ posts
OP Offline
At Risk Youth
400+ posts
quote:

Did you tape it?

No I didn't tape it. But I should have. I could have used it to blackmail him.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Shame on you!

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
AO, your name says it all. Make an anonymous tip to the police. The guy is dealing some bad stuff. And you don't know who the compition is, and if/when they will feel like targeting him.

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
I also say report him.

Isn't there a quote out there that says the only thing that needs to happen for evil to thrive is for good people to do nothing? Dealing drugs is one of the most insidious evils I can think of, and who knows how many lives you could end up saving if you reported him.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Report him from a pay phone, or send a letter to the police, but don't let it get back to you.

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
I was gonna say the same thing as Jaberg.

If it was just pot... fuck it. No one's getting hurt, no one's hurting themselves, and the people who bvuy his pot would be too mellow to start shooting.

However, your "White substance" users could lead to some trouble.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Where do you think he's getting the "white flour like substance", AO? You can't exactly grow it in your background. Drugs like that come from cartels, and they hurt people every day.

At Risk Youth
400+ posts
OP Offline
At Risk Youth
400+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by Animalman:
Where do you think he's getting the "white flour like substance", AO? You can't exactly grow it in your background. Drugs like that come from cartels, and they hurt people every day.

That's a funny subject I once actually had weed growing in our backyard and we didn't know it. We just treated it like well...weed. One day a friend of ours came by and pointed out "DUDE YOU HAVE MARIJUANA GROWING IN YOUR BACKYARD!"

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
DAVE'S NOT HERE!

2000+ posts
2000+ posts
My neighbors sell pot. But I live in oregon where everyone sells pot.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 -

Dude, I'm moving to Oregon!

-

Ooops!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
No question that you should report him, but I'd be weary of using that photo. After all, he would be very likely to see it and know where the photo was taken from.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
yes report him......it's not like the police are going to raid him the next day.....they will set up their own surveillance which could take weeks before anything happens.

300+ posts
300+ posts
I'll say report him...THE SOONER THE BETTER.

WE found out we had a drug dealer next door just recently. Want to know how we found out?
Someone he pissed off hired two guys to kill him, so they did! Execution style, with his girlfriend and mother watching! Right in his own home, in the evening hours after dinner.

The safe little town where things NEVER happen is getting a little unsafe these days! It's always the LAST people you expect - Now the street I live on has a crime rate. It shook up every old widow within a 20 mile radius. No one leaves their doors unlocked anymore. One little incident like that has changed the neighborhood into a paranoid frenzy!

Do it and save yourself this annoyance. But do it ANONYMOUSLY. :)

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
Yes, you should definately report him, and doing this you might even save him from getting shot by more aggressive dealers, or saving him from other kinds of trouble.
But first and foremost you´ll be saving yourself and your neighboors from trouble.
Sure he might be a nice guy, some massmurderers are really nice guys, but they are still criminals.

Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Report him? Are you folks serious? I mean, we all love these guys when we're out partying...They're our best friends at times. This guy (from what I can gather from the initial, and subsequent staments) is a nice guy, who happens to make his living by filling a nieche in society. He's not pushing his shit on kids...he's selling to users. Let him be. Next time you've all downed a couple too many drinks at the bar, you'll be glad there is someone there willing to sell you a quarter.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Like I said before, the "he's not hurting anyone" argument doesn't work. This isn't pot. These are real drugs, and real drugs come from real players. It sickens me to turn on the news and hear about some 6 year old girl that was caught in a drive by because of some gang war. By selling that shit, even to users(which is just taking advantage of people who can't help themselves), you're directly supporting those cartels, gangs, druglords, whatever. It all goes back to them.

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
quote:
Originally posted by klinton:
Report him? Are you folks serious? I mean, we all love these guys when we're out partying...They're our best friends at times. This guy (from what I can gather from the initial, and subsequent staments) is a nice guy, who happens to make his living by filling a nieche in society. He's not pushing his shit on kids...he's selling to users. Let him be. Next time you've all downed a couple too many drinks at the bar, you'll be glad there is someone there willing to sell you a quarter.

Um..... no!

This guy may be selling to a niche market, but he's still dealing an illegal substance. He's also fueling a fatal habit that could lead his clientelle to commit other crimes, such as burglary, to be able to afford his product. The fact that he's nice to Anon. and his family doens't excuse the fact that he's hurting other people. And like other people have said, it's only a matter of time before it spills over out of his house and to the rest of the neighborhood.

kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
So...........

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Glacier16 said:

kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
Tell me about it

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
we didn't know each other back then but still posted in the same threads.....freaky. You were a shy one.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Thanks.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
Yeah.

I wonder what happened with all this.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

klinton said:

Oh sure. And I find some degree of validation in a movie and yet I'm pathetic.

I've used this phrase before and it applies here: Grow up.

We all wear a green carnation.
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Quote:

klinton said:
Report him? Are you folks serious? I mean, we all love these guys when we're out partying...They're our best friends at times.

Uh....no.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Klinton, dear, you come off sounding like one of those queer boys who gets into crystal meth because the guy who offers it to you at the party seems like your best friend.

We all wear a green carnation.
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Glacier16 said:
Yeah.

I wonder what happened with all this.

I'd ask him, but the guy is Anonymous.

PJP Offline