Print Thread
Assassinist
500+ posts
OP Offline
Assassinist
500+ posts
Courtesy of The Toronto Sun Sports Page

Quote:

I'VE GOT to admit, I like the idea of a Kane-Lita wedding. In an age where storylines run their course so quickly, this has potential to last ... and last ... until finally Lita becomes ... well, just like Kane. Now, WWE has a few directions in which it can spin this storyline.

Lita could continue to play the unhappy wife, doing whatever she can to sabotage Kane's matches.

Matt Hardy could finally ride to the rescue, "saving" his "girlfriend." Better yet, his real-life brother, Jeff Hardy, could show up and help him out.

Or best, Lita gradually turning to the dark side -- becoming more and more evil each week. So evil that even Kane eventually becomes disgusted and asks for a divorce. Maybe it all has been a ruse, one to drive her husband away.

The key to this is the length of the storyline. Work it bit by bit, week by week. Carry it over into next year's WrestleMania.

OTHER NEWS

- Tom Pritchard has been released by WWE, according to several sources. Pritchard, who was heavily involved in WWE's developmental group, teamed with Jimmy Del Ray as The Heavenly Bodies in the 1990s. And as Zip, he also teamed with Chris Candido (Skip) as the BodyDonnas (managed by Sunny).

- Say a prayer for Steve (Dr. Death) Williams, who is facing possible laryngectomy. Radiation and chemotherapy to battle his throat cancer have not worked.

- Hulk Hogan is shooting his mouth off. Seems he's finally responding to Macho Man Randy Savage's challenge. The Hulkster says he'll take on Savage -- for free.

"Life ain't nothin' but bitches and money" - Ice Cube
Assassinist
500+ posts
OP Offline
Assassinist
500+ posts
I’m kinda hopin’ that Matt tries to rescue Lita for a couple months, goes through hell (in a cell) only to have Lita turn her back on him in favor of Kane in a shocking twist.

I think it’d be cool to see her turn heel for a change.

I also wouldn’t mind seein’ Savage back in the WWE.

Of all the old guys they could bring back, Savage and Sting are the most talented, IMO.

The matches Savage had with Steamboat back in the day prove he could hang with today’s wrestlers (even if his skills have diminished with age a bit)

Very few wrestlers get the hang time he gets off the top rope, and a renewed feud with Flair (especially after what Ric said about him in his book) would be sweet, IMO.

Shit, just the war of words between those two alone, would have me interested.

"Life ain't nothin' but bitches and money" - Ice Cube
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Quote:

Doc.Mid-Nite said:
I’m kinda hopin’ that Matt tries to rescue Lita for a couple months, goes through hell (in a cell) only to have Lita turn her back on him in favor of Kane in a shocking twist.

I think it’d be cool to see her turn heel for a change.

Remember Stephanie/Test/HHH?

Been there, done that.

Time for something new.

If Matt comes back and beats Kane, only to have Lita turn on him, I stop watching.

If Matt comes back, beats Kane, and then turns on Lita, that could be interesting.

If Matt comes back, beats Kane, and Lita and Matt reunite, that would be the most marketable. How often does WWE actually give the fans the happy ending? Especially if that match turns out to be for the WWE championship, next year at Summer Slam.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I got a more marketable outcome!

Matt comes back,gets descimated by Kane!

Matt comes back again,same thing!

Lita gets rescued by the Raw Divas who all turn into lesbians & have an orgy on tv!

Matt watches!
Kane eats the baby!

See,happy ending for Lita,the divas,Matt,Kane & the fans!

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts

You're a monster.

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Maybe Jeff should come back and eat the baby.

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
And then pull a botched Swanton, landing on his head! Neck injuries = RATINGS!

He fixes the cable?
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
or maybe he should suffer cocaine OD in the ring. RATINGS.

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
Dude, I would buy a ticket to that. Twice!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
It'll never beat baby eating..........thats what the fans want!

Link Copied to Clipboard