Page 1 of 2 1 2
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
From her webiste:

To The People Of Islam:

Just think: If we'd invaded your countries, killed your leaders and converted you to Christianity YOU'D ALL BE OPENING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS RIGHT ABOUT NOW!
    Merry Christmas

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
That is one cracked nutjob just waiting for a good shrink.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I'm in love.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Yeah, but you is one cracked nutjob just waiting for a good shrink.

[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
Only in America.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
From her webiste:

To The People Of Islam:

Just think: If we'd invaded your countries, killed your leaders and converted you to Christianity YOU'D ALL BE OPENING CHRISTMAS PRESENTS RIGHT ABOUT NOW!
    Merry Christmas

Just think: If you ate, you wouldn't look like a tether ball pool.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Quote:

Wednesday said:

I'm sure God in heaven smiles down upon her and her sentiments of peace and goodwill as we celebrate Christs birth.

Fucking Nazi bitch.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
i waited all day for that post! bless you!

1 post
1 post
Quote:

whomod said:
Quote:

Wednesday said:

I'm sure God in heaven smiles down upon her and her sentiments of peace and goodwill as we celebrate Christs birth.

Fucking Nazi bitch.

Your blind hatred for her is no better than the killing fields of Cambodia.

Last edited by clinton; 2004-12-26 8:10 PM.
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Quote:

britneyspearsatemyshorts said:
i waited all day for that post!

bless you!

But I didn't sneeze.

All day?? Geez! Get out of the house!

It's a beautiful sunny day today.

Well.. at least it is here in California........

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
town is crazt from christmas returns ill stay indoors!

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
ick, glad I read this post-holiday. Not sure why she seems to be ranting about the autopen thing. There are many more important reasons why Rumsfield stinks & it's no longer being voiced by just the "liberals"

Fair play!
10000+ posts
10000+ posts

too blessed to be stressed
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
From her webiste:

To The People Of Islam:

Merry Christmas

If this is genuine, I don't think it's very funny, nor is it at all in any kind of Christian spirit.

We all wear a green carnation.
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Quote:

THE Franta said:
Click here

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
2000+ posts
2000+ posts
Um, I went to the site, looking for some kind of punch line, or for it to be a spoof site.

Nope.

I've heard her mentioned a lot, I knew she was staunchly right wing (to each their own) and a lot of liberals hate her. I always thought that the latter was down to political bias.

Nope.

She's fucking nuts.

If any of you wonder why America has a (generally unfair) bad reputation abroad, it's because of people who say things like that.

I know that most Americans from either side of the political divide are good people, but unfortunately there are always idiots in the public eye who say shit like this crazy bitch and the people who don't spend time with Americans in some capacity just get to see the crazy shit.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
I know most of what she says has some slight tongue in cheek, but she says them so consistently it's hard not to think that she doesn't at least partly believe them, as well.

Frankly, a lot of what she says is so stupid it's not really even worth laughing at.

MisterJLA is RACKing awesome.
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
I Am Groot
5000+ posts
Quote:

Wednesday said:

One could say the same thing about Ted Rall.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
From her webiste:

To The People Of Islam:

Merry Christmas

Quote:

Jim Jackson said:

If this is genuine, I don't think it's very funny, nor is it at all in any kind of Christian spirit.

For all the liberal attempts to marginalize Coulter as a some kind of whacko, I think she very skillfully uses parody and clever hyperbole to point out the flaws in liberal thought, and in other biased anti-American criticism of the United States.

Like Rush Limbaugh, she is hated by liberals because she uses so well the precise tactics of mockery and emotionally charged rhetoric that liberals use toward conservatives.

What exactly does Ann Coulter say that's so "whacko", as Steve T, Animalman and other have alleged ?

In the above quoted comment, Coulter is basically saying that if we (the U.S.) really were the opressive evil imperialists that so many liberals, muslims and other enemies consistently allege, and we really fulfilled their worst fears and toppled their Islamic governments, they would be exposed to the benevolent traditions of American "evil Christian" culture, and find it a hundred times more tolerable than the oppressive dictators and Islamic repression that these nations already have.
And Coulter points this out beautifully with her playful irreverence toward these flawed liberal and islamic views.

I fail to see what is crazy or whacko in her comments, which are the conservative equivalent of the political commentary liberals churn out weekly, from Al Franken to any number of evening talk shows to Doonesbury to Saturday Night Live.

More examples of Ann Coulter's writings and style are posted in this prior topic:

Ann Coulter
HERE

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Quote:

Dave the Wonder Boy said:
Like Rush Limbaugh, she is hated by liberals because she uses so well the precise tactics of mockery and emotionally charged rhetoric that liberals use toward conservatives.

With all due respect, I think Rush Limbaugh is disliked because, frankly, he's a hypocritical blowhard. He dedicates enormous amounts of time to denigrating drug users and the unemployed, despite having not only accepted numerous welfare checks(something he himself attributed to simple laziness on his part; laziness being another aspect of modern society he regularly bemoans) but also spent time in a drug rehabilitation clinic.

Perhaps years ago, before he bought into his own hype as Mr. Talk Radio, he might have really made an impact as a controversial, "in your face" political commentator, but now he's just a joke, much like Michael Moore.

Quote:

What exactly does Ann Coulter say that's so "whacko", as Steve T, Animalman and other have alleged ?

I did not use the term "whacko", but I do think that Coulter's expressed desire to convert the Islamic people to Christianity(something she's gone on about before, mind you) is pretty creepy.

As I said, I do think there's some slight jest to her comments, but I also think she partly believes what she's saying, considering how often she says them, in varying contexts.

Really, I think there's a lot of hate in Coulter's words, which is a big turnoff for me. Having political opinions and expressing them is great, but hating an entire group of people simply because of their general political ideology? I'll never understand that. That, to me, seems a little...well, "whacko".

Perhaps if she focused on individal issues, or even individual people, and attacked them, her views would be easier to digest. Instead, she presents her own interpretations of liberal justifications as the unwavering norm.

Quote:

In the above quoted comment, Coulter is basically saying that if we (the U.S.) really were the opressive evil imperialists that so many liberals, muslims and other enemies consistently allege, and we really fulfilled their worst fears and toppled their Islamic governments, they would be exposed to the benevolent traditions of American "evil Christian" culture, and find it a hundred times more tolerable than the oppressive dictators and Islamic repression that these nations already have.

I guess we all read what we want into comments like thse. I just don't see that, at least, not in that specific comment. Perhaps if she had expanded the thought, it wouldn't be as open to interpretation, or as potentially offensive.

Quote:

And Coulter points this out beautifully with her playful irreverence toward these flawed liberal and islamic views.

Clearly, in this case, your idea of beauty and playfulness differs greatly from my own.

Quote:

I fail to see what is crazy or whacko in her comments, which are the conservative equivalent of the political commentary liberals churn out weekly, from Al Franken to any number of evening talk shows to Doonesbury to Saturday Night Live.

I don't recall ever seeing Franken or Saturday Night Live(perhaps I'm misinterpreting you, but are you suggesting that SNL is a heavily liberal program?) saying something as equally drastic as what Coulter says. I'd say Franken's conservative counterpart is probably someone like Ben Stein, or Dennis Miller, both of whom I like, as well.

Franken actually has a background in comedy and displays a wide variety of humor in his writing, including self-deprication. That's something I've never seen Coulter exhibit, which is a big reason why I find her far less endearing as a personality.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
its sad how satire is lost on so many.....

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Animalman,

I disagree with your assessment of Rush Limbaugh. As was explored in a prior topic, Limbaugh was not using drugs for recreation, the guy had back surgery, and he was using the drugs (although illegally, beyond his prescribed amounts) to alleviate pain, not to get high. And he did pursue treatment when his drug-use behavior reached an addictive level.

I don't know about Limbaugh being on welfare. There's a difference between using welfare for a short time to get back on your feet, and spending years or a lifetime on it.
MANY have been on welfare to get a new start, such as rock star Tina Turner, while they struggled to begin a career and get off welfare.
Also, Rush or most people are not the same people they were 20 years ago, any more than George W. Bush or any number of Democrats are. People grow, they become responsible, and take accountability for their prior actions. I believe Rush has done this. As opposed to denying what occurred, as others have done.

Quote:

Animalman said:
Quote:

I did not use the term "whacko", but I do think that Coulter's expressed desire to convert the Islamic people to Christianity(something she's gone on about before, mind you) is pretty creepy.

As I said, I do think there's some slight jest to her comments, but I also think she partly believes what she's saying, considering how often she says them, in varying contexts.

Really, I think there's a lot of hate in Coulter's words, which is a big turnoff for me. Having political opinions and expressing them is great, but hating an entire group of people simply because of their general political ideology? I'll never understand that. That, to me, seems a little...well, "whacko".

So... you didn't say she's a whacko, but now you're saying she's a wacko ?

Quote:

Animalman said:
Perhaps if she focused on individal issues, or even individual people, and attacked them, her views would be easier to digest. Instead, she presents her own interpretations of liberal justifications as the unwavering norm.

I don't see that her statements are any more sweeping than the "evil Repubicans" and "evil Bush neo-cons" or "American imperialists" rhetoric that she is criticizing.
And as I myself have said in numerous posts, while the liberal tactics I criticize are not those of ALL liberals, there is an overwhelming majority of liberals I speak to in person, and those I see writing columns or interviewed on television who are of the bitter foaming-at-the-mouth "Republicans are evil"/"Bush is an idiot" variety.

Quote:

Animalman said:

Quote:

I guess we all read what we want into comments like thse. I just don't see that, at least, not in that specific comment. Perhaps if she had expanded the thought, it wouldn't be as open to interpretation, or as potentially offensive.

To me, what Coulter said, as I described in deconstructing it, is visible to anyone familiar with the political facts regarding islamic culture, and with U.S. history and military action over the last 100 years.

Quote:

Animalman said:

Quote:

Clearly, in this case, your idea of beauty and playfulness differs greatly from my own.

And certainly, yours differs from mine.

Quote:

Animalman said:

Quote:

I don't recall ever seeing Franken or Saturday Night Live(perhaps I'm misinterpreting you, but are you suggesting that SNL is a heavily liberal program?) saying something as equally drastic as what Coulter says. I'd say Franken's conservative counterpart is probably someone like Ben Stein, or Dennis Miller, both of whom I like, as well.
Franken actually has a background in comedy and displays a wide variety of humor in his writing, including self-deprication. That's something I've never seen Coulter exhibit, which is a big reason why I find her far less endearing as a personality.

Again, what you consider insightful and/or funny is largely diametrically opposed to what I find insightful and funny.

Again, what one considers insightful or funny is largely determined by their political perspective, be it conservative or liberal.

I think you make a fair comparison of Al Franken to Dennis Miller.
But I feel similarly about comparison of Al Franken and Ann Coulter.

Miller, while clearly a passionate conservative, strives more for comedy than political rhetoric.
Franken, on the other hand, is very angry, and has said in interviews that he pursued writing books and political commentary to angrily lash back at what he sees as a conservative threat.
So making that case, I again say I see more similarity between Franken and Coulter, than between Franken and Miller. Although they are all, ultimately, part of that blend we call infotainment. Both (Franken and Coulter) are more focused on political rhetoric than comedy.

And to directly answer your question about Saturday Night Live's political bias: Al Franken's present political actions, following his 25-plus-year stint as a driving force on SNL, I think speaks volumes about the program's political bias.
Although I don't think it was always so, I think it has become more so in recent years as Franken has become less funny and more politically angry while he was with SNL, and the people he left behind at SNL follow in that tradition.

SNL parodies liberals too, but they seem to save the hardest punches for the Republicans.

[ I was interrupted earlier, and so edited and concluded my earlier comments. ]

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

For all the liberal attempts to marginalize Coulter as a some kind of whacko, I think she very skillfully uses parody and clever hyperbole to point out the flaws in liberal thought, and in other biased anti-American criticism of the United States.

I can't recall in this forum ever having said word one about Coulter.

If you think it's clever, funny, etc., fine. I do not. Life goes on. I was not trying to characterize or marginalize or anything-ize Coulter. I just didn't find her remarks funny, that's all.

We all wear a green carnation.
I'm Brian Fellow!
400+ posts
I'm Brian Fellow!
400+ posts
Donkey ears are funny.

I'M BRIAN FELLOW!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Ann Coulter <> Donkey ears.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Quote:

Miller, while clearly a passionate conservative, strives more for commedy than political rhetoric.
Franken, on the other hand, is very angry, and has said in interviews that he pursued writing books and political commentary to angrily lash back at what he sees as a conservative threat.

So making that case, I again say I see more similarity between Franken and Coulter, than between Franken and Miller. Although they are all, ultimately, part of that blend we call infotainment. Both are more focused on political rhetoric than comedy.

I don't know. I've read several of Franken's books, and usually politics take a backseat to the humor(though I do think he would like to be taken somewhat seriously as a political commentator).

When he does talk politics, he tends to either reflect on his experiences as a youth, or attack specific individuals, like Rush Limbaugh or George Bush, and parody them.

At the same time, I also tried reading one of Coulter's books, "how to talk to a liberal(if you must)", and it seemed like every sentance began with "liberals believe" or "liberals think" or "liberals want", on and on and on(I found this to also be the case with many of Sean Hannity's books).

Quote:

SNL parodies liberals too, but they seem to save the hardest punches for the Republicans.

Wow, I really don't see it that way. SNL bashes everyone. Janet Reno(there should be no argument that Will Ferrell's Reno was the harshest and most hilarious of any political impersonation), Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Ted Kennedy, they've been hit just as hard as the Bushes have.

Hell, Darrell Hammond's Clinton still shows up!

Also, Rudy Giuliani and John Mccain made more appearances on the show than any other politician by far.

I don't know what the political leanings of the SNL writers are or have been, but I definitely don't think there's any obvious political bend to the show.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Animalman said:
Wow, I really don't see it that way. SNL bashes everyone. Janet Reno(there should be no argument that Will Ferrell's Reno was the harshest and most hilarious of any political impersonation)

Ferrell's Reno was hilarious. The one where Reno shows up while he's doing the impersonation is classic.

Oh, and I don't see SNL as slanted, either. They bash whoever's in the limelight (see also: vulnerable) at the time.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Quote:

Animalman said:
Quote:

Wow, I really don't see it that way. SNL bashes everyone. Janet Reno(there should be no argument that Will Ferrell's Reno was the harshest and most hilarious of any political impersonation), Bill Clinton, Al Gore, Ted Kennedy, they've been hit just as hard as the Bushes have.
Hell, Darrell Hammond's Clinton still shows up!
Also, Rudy Giuliani and John Mccain made more appearances on the show than any other politician by far.
I don't know what the political leanings of the SNL writers are or have been, but I definitely don't think there's any obvious political bend to the show.

Well... I still enjoy much of the parody of Bush and other conservatives as well as the parodies of Democrats, such as Clinton, Gore, Kerry, etc.
I recall this one skit with Dan Quayle from the 1989-1991 period, titled "The Dan Quayle Show" (patterned after the Dick Van Dyke Show) where Quayle arrives home from work and his son runs up to him and goes: "Daddy, what did you bring home for me?"
Quayle (I think played by Dana Carvey) reaches in his jacket and hands the kid a book and says: "Here's a top secret CIA intelligence report, you can read it and tell me what it says."

I don't see "Janet Reno Dance Party" as a brutal portrayal of Janet Reno. Otherwise, if it were that brutal, when Janet Reno took a swipe at running for Florida governor, she never would have had a fund-raiser publicity thing and called it "Janet Reno Dance Party" as it was on Saturday Night Live.

Similarly, I've seen some very funny parodies of Bill Clinton, where he was overweight in a jogging suit at McDonald's, meeting people, appearing to campaign, but only was friendly to people so he could mooch their food.
And other skits that Clinton is portrayed as a guy you wouldn't want to leave alone with your girlfriend or sister.

But in the cases of G.W.Bush and Quayle, they portray them as idiots who couldn't find their own asshole in the dark. And I find attacks on their competency based on nothing in particular to be a bit mean and less funny. Although much of it is, admittedly, quite funny.

Again, I'm sure we all have a different perspective of what is partisan and over the line, and what is good comedy. It can often be both at the same time.

While I have seen Giuliani and McCain appear as guests on Saturday Night Live, I don't know that they've been on that much. I've seen them each once on the program, perhaps they've been on more than that. But to my knowledge, no more so than Clinton, Gore and other prominent Democrats.

SNL had a great "Presidential Bash" special a few nights before the election that was hilarious. Collecting parodies from SNL's last 30-years of Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Mondale, Perot, Clinton, Bush Sr, G.W. Bush and Kerry, that was hilarious.

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
SNL used to be so much better and funnier, especially when it comes to political humor.

Back in 1996, during the Clinton-Dole campaign, Dole did a self-parody and ended up saying the "Live From New York" bit (he wasn't the host of the show, however.)

I've heard that George Bush Sr. was such a huge fan of Dana Carvey's impression of him that it earned Carvey a visit or two to the White House.

When Al Gore was on, and they parodied the VP hunt, they had him kiss the guy playing Lieberman.

SNL's really gone down hill these past couple years. Actually, political humor in general has gone downhill.

Last edited by Darknight613; 2004-12-31 1:58 PM.

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The comparisons to Franken & others are unfair. They don't just mindlessly blast conservatives but target specific events or people. As for being clever, Coulter could be replaced with a parrot at this point. In general she just lowers the bar on any type of discussion.

Fair play!
10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Quote:

I don't see "Janet Reno Dance Party" as a brutal portrayal of Janet Reno. Otherwise, if it were that brutal, when Janet Reno took a swipe at running for Florida governor, she never would have had a fund-raiser publicity thing and called it "Janet Reno Dance Party" as it was on Saturday Night Live.

I wasn't referring to the Dance Party as much as I was referring to how the character acts and talks.

It's not like they get Tracy Morgan to play Condoleeza Rice, or a woman to play Colin Powell.

Quote:

Similarly, I've seen some very funny parodies of Bill Clinton, where he was overweight in a jogging suit at McDonald's, meeting people, appearing to campaign, but only was friendly to people so he could mooch their food.

Quote:

But in the cases of G.W.Bush and Quayle, they portray them as idiots who couldn't find their own asshole in the dark. And I find attacks on their competency based on nothing in particular to be a bit mean and less funny. Although much of it is, admittedly, quite funny.

The stereotyptical portrayal of G.W being a moron can get boring at times, since it's really the only aspect of his personality satirical shows seem to play on, but that's not much different from the hilarious Phil Hartman skits as a slobby, drunken Ted Kennedy.

I agree that sometimes they lack tact and just seem mean.

Quote:

While I have seen Giuliani and McCain appear as guests on Saturday Night Live, I don't know that they've been on that much. I've seen them each once on the program, perhaps they've been on more than that. But to my knowledge, no more so than Clinton, Gore and other prominent Democrats.

McCain must have friends at NBC or something, because he's also a semi-regular on the Conan O'Brien show(the "John McCain secrets" bits leave me on the floor every time). One of the reasons I really like him is because he seems to have such a great sense of humor, and has no problem being made fun of or even making fun of himself.

Quote:

SNL had a great "Presidential Bash" special a few nights before the election that was hilarious. Collecting parodies from SNL's last 30-years of Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagan, Mondale, Perot, Clinton, Bush Sr, G.W. Bush and Kerry, that was hilarious.

Interesting, I should try and track that down. SNL has, admittedly, severely gone downhill in recent years. It's always refreshing to see some of the older shows, which are far more high quality, in my opinion.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Animalman said:
Wow, I really don't see it that way. SNL bashes everyone.

Pay more attention to Tina Fey.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Tina Fey is very liberal. She is also a head writer so her views are put into some of the sketches.

Wasn't the whole Janet Reno thing making fun of the way she looked and dressed?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Wednesday said:

yeah.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

Chris Oakley said:
Quote:

Wednesday said:

yeah.

yeah.

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
FUCK YEAH!

1500+ posts
1500+ posts
Strap-On Veterans for Truth

An organization dedicating to exposing the truth about the former drag queen now known as Ann Coulter

Quote:

We are a coalition of former friends and co-workers of Ann Coulter who are upset by her vicious anti-gay, anti-muslim, anti-feminist rhetoric and feel the truth should be told. Our organization, Strap-On Veterans For Truth, is dedicated to exposing the true past of America’s number one hatemonger.

Ann Coulter is actually a former drag queen from Key West named Pudenda Shenanigans. Ms. Shenanigans was famous for her renditions of “Dude Looks Like a Lady” “I will Survive” and “You Shook Me All Night Long” as well as an extensive Barbra Streisand repertoire. We who used to work with her are concerned for her as well as upset by the vile hatred she has spewed towards her former friends in the gay community. We feel that by bringing the truth to light perhaps Ann will come to grips with her past and change her wicked ways.

As Pudenda Shenanigans, she was well known on the drag circuit in Key West. Whether she actually had a full sex change or not is a matter of debate, although her adam’s apple is still visible in photos, under the appropriate light. We who laughed, cried, worked and danced with her feel her story should be told. We are not out to punish her, but feel it’s time she owned up to what she really is.

http://www.straponvets.com/

"Conservatives are not necessarily stupid, but most stupid people are conservatives." John Stuart Mill America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between. Oscar Wilde He who dies with the most toys is nonetheless dead.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Does anybody here acctually know what the difference between a larynx and an adams-apple is?

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
betrayal and collapse
5000+ posts
The Adam's Apple is part of the larynx.

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
I agree with Steve T, Jim Jackson and Animalman.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard