Print Thread
#450967 2005-03-19 6:03 AM
TK-069 Offline OP
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
OP Offline
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
-I'm not sure, but I think I'm in love. But not really.

-I think I was a knight in one of my former lives.

-Apparently, in the Chinese Zodiac, Dogs are most compatible with other Dogs, Pigs, Horses and Tigers. All this stuff about interspecies dating sounds SO wrong.

-At least once in your life, you've all eaten cat. And earthworms.

-Despite my damndest to start opening up, I still wonder why I do so to complete strangers here. Do you really want to know of my struggles when you have your own to deal with?

-I watched helplessly as one of my former high school classmates died from being hit by a truck. She was almost certainly brain-dead at the scene. All my mom and I could do was keep her body warm with a blanket. She officially died a few days later.

-Is marriage healthy?

-Hell is just a state of mind.

-If I had the opportunity to hump a fictional alien, I think I'd have a go with a Wookiee. Kiddin'! Damn. I'd hump a Hutt.

-Pale white girls with black girl-sized asses are the latest thing.

-I don't know what I want or what to do for my birthday. June 25, by the way. I'll be 23, but I already feel like I'm close to retirement.

-Star Wars used to be cooler than Star Trek. But now, both franchises suck.

-Kobe was guilty.

-Why must everything be Red and Blue now? What're we, some fuckin' Gang Nation?!

-I wish I could eat a Choco Taco a day. The DESSERT, you perverts.

-For all you haters, soy isn't all that bad. Still, it's not as good as a stack of pancakes. Delicious golden pancakes. If I can find a girl who can bend like a pretzel, make pancakes and is just as much a omni-geek as I am, I'll marry her.

-Cheech is no one near as cool as Chong.

-Everybody must see The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy when it comes out in April.

-When I die, I'd like a 'Nawlins/Viking Funeral combo. I'd like a band playing and dancing down the middle of the street to the edge of the shore, where they'd place my body on a barge and light that sumbitch up as it sinks into the sunset.

He fixes the cable?
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
POLLUTION!

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
25+ posts
25+ posts

Blow up doll, or real dol?

Of the Dinnertable?

-Apparently, in the Chinese Zodiac, Dogs are most compatible with other Dogs, Pigs, Horses and Tigers. All this stuff about interspecies dating sounds SO wrong.

I'm a boar. Or is that Bore?

That sounds vaguely sexual.

-Despite my damndest to start opening up, I still wonder why I do so to complete strangers here. Do you really want to know of my struggles when you have your own to deal with?

Well, if we read about your struggles, we feel better about our own, because we can always think "Well shit, 'least I don't have it as badly as that poor fucker. Explosive anal herpes... damn...."

-I watched helplessly as one of my former high school classmates died from being hit by a truck. She was almost certainly brain-dead at the scene. All my mom and I could do was keep her body warm with a blanket. She officially died a few days later.

In reading about this, and the Terri Schiavo case on Fark, I wonder, why would anyone keep a shell alive after the brain is dead. It's not like we've perfected brain implants, or even know what about 70% of the brain does. Presumably, the brain makes us what we are, and without it, we're just meatbags. But that's just my opinion.

-Is marriage healthy?

www.nomarriage.com answers this question. Short answer: No fuckin' way.

Seemingly, so is reality.

-If I had the opportunity to hump a fictional alien, I think I'd have a go with a Wookiee. Kiddin'! Damn. I'd hump a Hutt.

Hutt? You like fat chicks, eh? I'd nail Tigra. Maybe I'm a furry at heart.

Ain't no white girl that can match a Black girl's ass! It's genetics!

-I don't know what I want or what to do for my birthday. June 25, by the way. I'll be 23, but I already feel like I'm close to retirement.

Drinking and strip clubs is always a great fallback plan. And you're only a year older than me? Hm.

Star Wars is Lucas' fault solely. If Enterprise had been written by Ira Steven Behr and the rest of the DS9 Crew, it would still be on the air!

-Kobe was guilty.

Eh. The girl was a whore. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

-Why must everything be Red and Blue now? What're we, some fuckin' Gang Nation?!

No, just a gang of idiots.

I'd take the girls.

-For all you haters, soy isn't all that bad. Still, it's not as good as a stack of pancakes. Delicious golden pancakes. If I can find a girl who can bend like a pretzel, make pancakes and is just as much a omni-geek as I am, I'll marry her.

No soy titty, no soy milk. Soy juice. Lewis Black said so.

Cheech went mainstream. Chong stayed a pothead. That should say it all.

-Everybody must see The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy when it comes out in April.

Never even read the books.

-When I die, I'd like a 'Nawlins/Viking Funeral combo. I'd like a band playing and dancing down the middle of the street to the edge of the shore, where they'd place my body on a barge and light that sumbitch up as it sinks into the sunset.

You could always pull a Hunter S. Thompson and have your ashes shot out of a gonzo fist cannon... or maybe be like Bob Marley, and have your widow smoke some of you in a blunt.

Do I have to do this all over again? Didn't I do it right the first time?
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex #450971 2005-03-19 4:45 PM
The alt
15000+ posts
The alt
15000+ posts
Toothache

Tooth decay is the primary cause of toothaches for most children and adults. Bacteria that live in your mouth thrive on the sugars and starches in the food you eat. These bacteria form a sticky plaque that clings to the surface of your teeth.

Acids produced by the bacteria in plaque can eat through the hard, white coating on the outside of your teeth (enamel), creating a cavity. The first sign of decay may be a sensation of pain when you eat something sweet, very cold or very hot. A toothache often indicates that your dentist will need to work on your teeth.

Until you can see your dentist, try these self-care tips:

Use dental floss to remove any food particles wedged between your teeth.
Try sucking on an ice cube placed in the area of irritation. Sometimes ice may not help, though, and may even make pain worse.
Take an over-the-counter (OTC) pain reliever to dull the ache.
Apply an OTC antiseptic containing benzocaine directly to the irritated tooth and gum to temporarily relieve pain. Direct application of oil of cloves (eugenol) also may help. Don't place aspirin or other painkiller directly against your gums as it may burn your gum tissue.
Swelling, pain when you bite, a foul-tasting discharge and redness indicate infection. See your dentist as soon as possible.

Call your dentist if:

The pain persists for more than a day or two
You have fever with the toothache
You have trouble breathing or swallowing

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
That's absolutely correct.

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Hrm..........how bout fueld by exhaustion :OP

Anyways, sorry to hear bout your friend TK..I just can't imagine living through seeing someone close to me die...that would be so hard!

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Quote:

ElectricPeterTork said:

Blow up doll, or real dol?

Of the Dinnertable?

I'm a boar. Or is that Bore?

That sounds vaguely sexual.

Well, if we read about your struggles, we feel better about our own, because we can always think "Well shit, 'least I don't have it as badly as that poor fucker. Explosive anal herpes... damn...."

In reading about this, and the Terri Schiavo case on Fark, I wonder, why would anyone keep a shell alive after the brain is dead. It's not like we've perfected brain implants, or even know what about 70% of the brain does. Presumably, the brain makes us what we are, and without it, we're just meatbags. But that's just my opinion.

-Is marriage healthy?

www.nomarriage.com answers this question. Short answer: No fuckin' way.

Seemingly, so is reality.

Hutt? You like fat chicks, eh? I'd nail Tigra. Maybe I'm a furry at heart.

Ain't no white girl that can match a Black girl's ass! It's genetics!

Drinking and strip clubs is always a great fallback plan. And you're only a year older than me? Hm.

Star Wars is Lucas' fault solely. If Enterprise had been written by Ira Steven Behr and the rest of the DS9 Crew, it would still be on the air!

-Kobe was guilty.

Eh. The girl was a whore. Six of one, half dozen of the other.

No, just a gang of idiots.

I'd take the girls.

No soy titty, no soy milk. Soy juice. Lewis Black said so.

Cheech went mainstream. Chong stayed a pothead. That should say it all.

Never even read the books.

You could always pull a Hunter S. Thompson and have your ashes shot out of a gonzo fist cannon... or maybe be like Bob Marley, and have your widow smoke some of you in a blunt.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]

Link Copied to Clipboard