Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
200+ posts
OP Offline
200+ posts
We're that damn good, aren't we? This is the time place to impose a toast to us, or share your experience, or just to simply rub it in everybody's faces! After all, none of you will be champions forever!

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Only you can be a champion of spanking the monkey.

I want that Snake and Burgertime trophy! McGurk!

希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
I'm not the Burgertime champ, Sideways is!

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
But you are the Snake champion!

希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
And Tetris Champion, and the only one to exceed a million points. I wonder if it has to do with me being 25% Russian.

Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts

500+ posts
500+ posts
I used to work in a place that sold burgers.

This inspection guy came in once and asked me if I ever touch the meat patties with my hands, and I said "Of course not! I kick 'em on with my feet!"

The owner said "See? I told you not to ask him any questions."

Those were the days..

Eddie Guerrero said
"I've been here before. Backed into a corner, another huge obstacle, time to make a choice. You seem to be a bit preoccupied, Brock. You're not gonna be facing Eddie Guerrero the opponent tonight. You're gonna be facing Latino Heat!! They say there's No Way Out. I can think of at least one, ese (sp?). Can you?"
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Quote:

McGurk said:
And Tetris Champion, and the only one to exceed a million points. I wonder if it has to do with me being 25% Russian.

I had games of 1.2+ and 1.4+ long before you broke 1M. And I broke your score last week, but the game gives me some sort of restricted message every time I break 1M, so that's not official.

Maybe if I play in a different browser...

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
Space Invaders does something like that too. It's probably a trick to get you hooked, simply by making us find out what the highest possible score is without going over the limit. This isn't The Price is Right.

100+ posts
100+ posts
Champions are gay.
I can't stand when people pat themselves on the back.
Dorks

200+ posts
OP Offline
200+ posts
Oh pshaw! Just because you're much better at playing video games than you are at running a useable web page that's shamefully plugged in your profile doesn't give you the right to be a sore loser! And how do you expect anyone to stick around at http://www.technicalblog.com when the registration process doesn't even work? That, Nancy Kerrigan of Asteroids, sends out a clear vibe that outsiders are not welcome! It's not as if it's DC Comics over there, so I ....

Wait a minute.. DC Comics! That's the same bunch of hacks that resurrected Jason Todd and sent him after a sad sack doppledanger of myself! How dare you remind me of such dreadful times! Off with your head!

Ladies and gentlemen, hobos and tramps! Cross-eyed mosquitoes, and bow-legged ants! I come before you to stand behind you. To tell you a story I know nothing about. One bright morning, in the middle of the night, two dead boys got up to fight. Back to back, they faced each other, drew their swords, and shot each other. If you do not belive this lie, it's true! Ask the blind lady on the corner! She saw it, too! It's a Joker world, baby, you just live in it! Kaz said: Emperor Joker, you rule.
Kaz Offline
500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

McGurk said:
Space Invaders does something like that too.

No kidding. I busted 322,000+ and got screwed.

Bob Burden said: Pie for the pirates, wine for the dogs.
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
I think 175,000 is too much also, so the maximum we're pretty close to.

100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

Emperor Joker said:
Oh pshaw! Just because you're much better at playing video games than you are at running a useable web page that's shamefully plugged in your profile doesn't give you the right to be a sore loser! And how do you expect anyone to stick around at http://www.technicalblog.com when the registration process doesn't even work? That, Nancy Kerrigan of Asteroids, sends out a clear vibe that outsiders are not welcome! It's not as if it's DC Comics over there, so I ....

Wait a minute.. DC Comics! That's the same bunch of hacks that resurrected Jason Todd and sent him after a sad sack doppledanger of myself! How dare you remind me of such dreadful times! Off with your head!

heheh
Crazy time continuum going on there!

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
As soon as Rob fixes mahjong, I will be one of you.

"Well when I talk to people I don't have to worry about spelling." - wannabuyamonkey "If Schumacher’s last effort was the final nail in the coffin then Year One would’ve been the crazy guy who stormed the graveyard, dug up the coffin and put a bullet through the franchise’s corpse just to make sure." -- From a review of Darren Aronofsky & Frank Miller's "Batman: Year One" script
Living the dream
15000+ posts
Living the dream
15000+ posts
The hell you will!

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Quote:

Darknight613 said:
As soon as Rob touches mahschlong, I will be one of you.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Tetris finally gave in and started recording scores over 1 million. McGurk, let's see how high we can push each other.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
Well done. Was it the problem because of the browser or was it something else?

Now Snake is my only undefeated game, mainly because of my "take no prisoners" approach to it.

There is no version of this where you come out on top. Maybe your army comes, and maybe it’s too much for us, but it’s all on you. Because if we can’t protect the Earth, you can be damn well sure we’ll avenge it.

Hello?
Put Natasha on the phone.
Who is this?
This is her fucking son's father. Who is this?
This is her fucking son.
..........oh.......
Call back in 20 minutes. *click*

Boy, you could get lost in a sky like that. I wish I had those balloons again.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
I think it was something else. It's not the only game that's been giving problems. Mahjong still doesn't register scores.

RDCW Profile

希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
I see.

Well, this just in, 2.1M doesn't register, so the maximum score is somewhere below that. I feel like we're playing another version of blackjack or The Price Is Right.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
I think we need to inch towards the scores. I broke 1.4M a while back, after I broke 1.2M. Once you broke 1.3M, I had no problem breaking 1M.

RDCW Profile

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
I break 3M and get this:

Quote:

We cannot proceed.
Sorry but you do not have permission.

Please use your back button to return to the previous page.

RDCW Profile

希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
I noticed your high score is 2.2M, but I couldn't get mine saved at 2.1M. My guess is that you can only have a certain amount higher than the highest score or something.

If we do locate a maximum possible score, our next continuing goal could be to beat #10 as much as we can, making the top ten scores almost unrankable except by luck. Maybe then they'll see how silly it is for there to even be a maximum possible score.

Tetris tagging with you is fun, though, and it's a pity how easy it was to rank everyone out of Snake, or I might have a sense of satisfaction being King Hiss.

希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
Last night I had paused the game and left the house, then I lost at 600 thousand and it gave me the don't have permission screen, so my theory is that there's a time limit.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
I was thinking that myself. I'm pretty sure that every time I got the message I paused the game at some point for more than a few minutes.

RDCW Profile

Kaz Offline
500+ posts
500+ posts
When I busted 3 Million Plus on Space Invaders, it took me like... two hours.

希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
Together, we can locate the maximum possible score.

Kaz Offline
500+ posts
500+ posts
Screw that! I just want the trophy.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Quote:

Emperor Joker said:
That, Nancy Kerrigan of Asteroids, sends out a clear vibe that outsiders are not welcome!

RACK, EJ.

The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Lucky for you all I don't have enough posts to play the games here or I'd show you a true master at work

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo Forum- Come for the games...stay for TEH DRAMA!!!
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
Here's a screen shot of Snake, from the champ's point of view.

Link Copied to Clipboard