Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
500+ posts
OP Offline
500+ posts
Figured it would be nice to have an open topic for people who need help with relationships....Guess I should start things off.

Okay, as a few of you already know, I've been dating a wonderful woman from Morris Plains (which is like an hour from North Jersey). When we first started dating, the situation was very convenient: I had my own room, she was very familiar with my campus (she knows a lot of girls there), and we both had Wednesday afternoons free.

Fast forward to now, and that's all changed: She has a full-time job with Panasonic and I live in New York with no car and limited means of seeing her...Hell, I don't even have a bed, I sleep on the floor! Plus I don't have a "real job" yet, so I'm dead broke. That said, we rarely see each other...and when we do, it's not for very long. Take last Friday, for instance. We spent an hour together in her car.

The point I'm trying to make is: The spark is most definitely there in our relationship. In fact, when things were at their worst (a fiasco with my family's cell phone bill where I had to use my dad's phone to call her at night), she started telling me she loves me. We talk almost every day, and I e-mail her as well. How do I keep that spark alive...or if possible, start an even bigger flame? Also, what the hell can I do to spend more time with her? (Keep in mind that an ex-roommate offered the option of using his place to crash/watch movies/whatever)

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
oh shit. Not this again.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Quote:

Brian A. Ortiz said:
She has a full-time job with Panasonic

and I live in New York with no car and limited means of seeing her...Hell, I don't even have a bed, I sleep on the floor! Plus I don't have a "real job" yet, so I'm dead broke.

There's your problem. You are so out of the picture.

If karma's a bitch, it will be my bitch!
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Yeah Brian,

she will find someone else for sure. Morris Plains is only 10 minutes from me. Maybe I can give her her physical needs and you guys can cuddle for an hour afterwards in her car.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Please keep this kinda stuff to yourself. Seriously. Its really gay.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Yeah Brian,

she will find someone else for sure. Morris Plains is only 10 minutes from me. Maybe I can give her her physical needs and you guys can cuddle for an hour afterwards in her car.

I promise not to cum in her face

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Shouldn't this go in the generic gay thread?

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
heh

Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:

Nah...there's enough bullshit in there already.

If karma's a bitch, it will be my bitch!
President of the Insurgency
100+ posts
100+ posts
Hey Brian,

you and I have alot in common. you know the whole dick in the ass thing. you raging homosexual.

Ouch! That's A Big Dick!!!
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

klinton said:
Quote:

rex said:

Nah...there's enough bullshit in there already.

klinto, you and I have alot in common.

1 post
1 post
Oh My Gosh!!! Brian thats soooo sad!!! I hope it works for you :P

Day Five of Grad. Math Ed. Class: -"I CAN COUNT!!!!!!!" shouted Marcus at the board. -"The thing these classes are teaching me is how to get absolutely nothing done in my classroom" --Bryan's view on our required grad classes. ------------------------------------------------------- "Dream as if you'll live forever... live as if you'll die today." --James Dean
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

Princess Elisa said:
Oh My Gosh!!! Brian thats soooo sad!!! I hope it works for you :P

you and I have alot in common princess........I've got a dick in myass just like you do.

1 post
1 post
OH MY GOSH!!!!! will you fuck me hard PJP

Day Five of Grad. Math Ed. Class: -"I CAN COUNT!!!!!!!" shouted Marcus at the board. -"The thing these classes are teaching me is how to get absolutely nothing done in my classroom" --Bryan's view on our required grad classes. ------------------------------------------------------- "Dream as if you'll live forever... live as if you'll die today." --James Dean
Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
I won't cum in her face, But she sure will be slurping my load down, Hell you might even get a tast from her mouth after we are done

I brew beer now. Brewing beer is cool.

500+ posts
500+ posts
Brian:

If you're unemployed and broke, your priority should be fixing that problem, no matter what you feel for anybody. You need to feed and take care of yourself and pay your own bills because the last thing you need in your life is that kind of day by day stress. Trust me, it's worth the effort it in the long run. If it ever seems like you're working all the time for minimal pay, or you're working on getting an "A" only to end up with a strong "C", it's still better than your situation right now.

Don't worry about not being able to see her enough. You're only human, so you need to sleep, eat, work and everything. If this woman is or becomes special to you, then no amount of precious time you spend with her will feel like enough, even if it's for 13 hours every day of the week. It happens all the time. All you can do then is cherish the time you do have with her.

Best of luck.

Eddie Guerrero said
"I've been here before. Backed into a corner, another huge obstacle, time to make a choice. You seem to be a bit preoccupied, Brock. You're not gonna be facing Eddie Guerrero the opponent tonight. You're gonna be facing Latino Heat!! They say there's No Way Out. I can think of at least one, ese (sp?). Can you?"
Moe Offline
25+ posts
25+ posts
I don't know who is more gay. Sideways or Brian Ortiz. Can we get a poll?

One time this guy tried to rob me, so I took my shotgun and shot him in the spine. The next place he robs better have a handicap ramp.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Ortiz. Sideways is more of a fuckbitch.

500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

Moe said:

smoooooooooch!

Poll's over.

Moe Offline
25+ posts
25+ posts
Quote:

Sideways said:
Quote:

Moe said:

smoooooooooch!

Poll's over.

Gay motherfucker.

One time this guy tried to rob me, so I took my shotgun and shot him in the spine. The next place he robs better have a handicap ramp.
SEX ADDICT
200+ posts
SEX ADDICT
200+ posts
Wha's up wi' all these queers poppin' outa tha woodwork all of eh sudden? First Ortiz and Darknight613, and now fookin' sideways. Aye, I dinnae know how much more I can take. Next thin' ye know, Klinton'll be a queer too.

Internet Friends:
Nowhereman: Says "cunt" a lot. Is also welsh or something.
Brian Jonopoulos: Greek. Fucks socks. Also jobless and lives at home.
Joe Mamma: Fat
Captain Sammitch: Fucks fat chicks
Stupid Doog: Married to a fat chick
25+ posts
25+ posts
Quote:

Brian A. Ortiz said:
Figured it would be nice to have an open topic for people who need help with relationships....Guess I should start things off.

Okay, as a few of you already know, I've been dating a wonderful woman from Morris Plains (which is like an hour from North Jersey). When we first started dating, the situation was very convenient: I had my own room, she was very familiar with my campus (she knows a lot of girls there), and we both had Wednesday afternoons free.

Fast forward to now, and that's all changed: She has a full-time job with Panasonic and I live in New York with no car and limited means of seeing her...Hell, I don't even have a bed, I sleep on the floor! Plus I don't have a "real job" yet, so I'm dead broke. That said, we rarely see each other...and when we do, it's not for very long. Take last Friday, for instance. We spent an hour together in her car.

The point I'm trying to make is: The spark is most definitely there in our relationship. In fact, when things were at their worst (a fiasco with my family's cell phone bill where I had to use my dad's phone to call her at night), she started telling me she loves me. We talk almost every day, and I e-mail her as well. How do I keep that spark alive...or if possible, start an even bigger flame? Also, what the hell can I do to spend more time with her? (Keep in mind that an ex-roommate offered the option of using his place to crash/watch movies/whatever)

Maybe you could get your dick wet if you stopped reading romance novels and started thinking like a man and not a 14 year old school girl.

500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

Alt ID said:
Wha's up wi' all these queers poppin' outa tha woodwork all of eh sudden? First Ortiz and Darknight613, and now fookin' sideways. Aye, I dinnae know how much more I can take. Next thin' ye know, Klinton'll be a queer too.

If Ortiz was gay, why would he be so gaga over a woman, silly buns!

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
this thread is sooooo gay.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Quote:

Brian A. Ortiz said:

I assume you are too broke to even take mass transit?

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Yeah Brian,

I promise not to cum in her face

Aw, where's the fun in that?

We all wear a green carnation.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Brian A. Ortiz said:
The point I'm trying to make is: The spark is most definitely there in our relationship. How do I keep that spark alive...or if possible, start an even bigger flame? Also, what the hell can I do to spend more time with her?

Get a job. ANY job, however menial, is better than no job. Pride goeth before a fall, young man. This is important whether you're with her or not.

She lives an hour from you, but she has a job where she lives? You're where you are with no job? You want to be with her? Sounds like you gotta move. I can't see her moving to be with a guy with no job.

Quote:

Keep in mind that an ex-roommate offered the option of using his place to crash/watch movies/whatever

This will not win her over.

Do what I tell my kids: Get yourself going career-wise before worrying about romance and love and all that shit.

Last edited by Jim Jackson; 2005-06-09 3:30 PM.

We all wear a green carnation.
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
Awesome advice Jim!

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:

Do what I tell my kids: Get yourself going career-wise before worrying about romance and love and all that shit.

'Xactly.

He fixes the cable?
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
希望の戦士
2000+ posts
Hmmm...

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Brian A. Ortiz said:

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

Brian A. Ortiz said:

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Top Scores This Week
# Username Score Comment Time Length
#1 PJP 243 cutiequake Champion!
No Comment
12:22am Sep 11 72 secs
#2 PJP 234 No Comment
12:27am Sep 11 72 secs
#3 PJP 232 No Comment