Next Thread
Print Thread
PJP Offline OP
We already are
15000+ posts
OP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
In honor of Beardguy I wanted to make a thread similar to those that he has come up with. It was actually a good idea given to me by one of my favorite posters here.

Oh and my favorite part is the bedroom.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
You're an ass.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Why the bedroom?

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
PJP Offline OP
We already are
15000+ posts
OP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Why the bedroom?

cause that's where you fuck, sleep and if you're rex violate your socks.

PJP Offline OP
We already are
15000+ posts
OP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
You're an ass.

But what's your favorite part of the house cutie?

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Why the bedroom?

cause that's where you fuck, sleep and if you're rex violate your socks.

lol poor rex...

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
You're an ass.

My bedroom - I've got the most comfortable bed on the planet and getting out of it every morning sucks.

Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
The kitchen. In the kitchen is my fridge. In my fridge is beer. Life is good.

If karma's a bitch, it will be my bitch!
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

wannabuyamonkey said:
Why the bedroom?

cause that's where you fuck...

Then for me it's the bedroom, living room, kitchen, bathroom, guest room, roof, back yard...

Putting the "fun" back in Fundamentalist Christian Dogma. " I know God exists because WBAM told me so. " - theory9 JLA brand RACK points = 514k
PJP Offline OP
We already are
15000+ posts
OP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
You're an ass.

My bedroom - I've got the most comfortable bed on the planet and getting out of it every morning sucks.

Mine may be more comfortable. Maybe I should spend a night in yours to see who's bed is better.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
My living room and computer room. They're essentially the same room, with a recliner chair that acts like a border. I guess It's a transformer, then?

I love my couch, it's not too firm and not too soft. I sleep on it most of the time. It's a double recliner, too. I have my entertainment center there, and it houses movies, music, tv, stereo, vcr, a lot of my books, my figure collection, etc. My stereo is hooked up to my tv and vcr for a sound more like a movie theater.

My computer room has my computer, of course, and a small tv, and my 1:18 scale diecast car collection is in rattan shelves against the wall, and in one shelf is a desk top stereo, with 300 watt per channel speakers. Most of my cd collection is on my desk, as is my Harry Potter figure, my Lost In Space robot and a figure of Astroboy, and a small K - 9 figure, too. Both rooms have beautiful curtains my mother made for me herself.

My artwork hangs on the walls of both rooms.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
uh got a few

basement - has the good tv, the surround sound, and the PS2 and a bunch of shitty bean bas, my amps drums and what not and a very well stocked bar

the hot tub out back....and the ice bucket nexzt to it!

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

PJP said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:
You're an ass.

Mine may be more comfortable. Maybe I should spend a night in yours to see who's bed is better.

I guess that means I take the couch for the night...

PJP Offline OP
We already are
15000+ posts
OP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts

Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Tabarnak!
6000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:

No vino for you! Bad PJP! Down boy!

If karma's a bitch, it will be my bitch!
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

klinton said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

No vino for you! Bad PJP! Down boy!

LMAO

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:

Now, that's a sweet set up.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

sneaky bunny said:

Now, that's a sweet set up.

yep, and just moved the 6.1 sereo stuff out there.

now to just get the delivery people to bring the food back there.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
LOL

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
25+ posts
25+ posts
Between the walls, ad the crawl space under the floor boards, Plenty Of storage there!

500+ posts
500+ posts
The bedroom, definitely. That's where I keep my toothbrush and my salad shooter in case I'm feeling frisky.

Link Copied to Clipboard