Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I live in a low income area. Their are a LOT of young children here. They are LOUD! And they mess with my property, and other properties here. On a FEW occasions, the little bastards set fire to the field behind my house! Is that F%&k#d up or what????

And the adults yell, and go " YO! " a lot. Who do they think they are, Rocky Balboa? So it's the over crowding and the noise I do NOT like.

What really pisses you off about YOUR neighbors?

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
No one gives a shit about you living in the ghetto.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
My neighbors......don't even get me started.

I decided to practice flute on my patio one day (it was early in the afternoon) and keep in mind I've played for thirteen years, majored in music at UNT for two years, so I'm pretty, darn good. Anyways...bout an hour later I head on inside. Immediately two of my neighbors knocked on my door and was like, "dude..you're so good, how long have you played, etc."

Then a cop shows up and said one of the neighbors called and complained. We were all in shock but I figured out who it was, these two, bitter angry old couple that sit out on their porch and get drunk every day diagonally across from me. GRRRRRRRRR! THEY are the ones with their radios up blasting all the time. So I called the cops on them and complained....awwwww sweet revenge.

Anyways.....thats what pisses me off. It's my freakin house and patio, why can't I play whenever and whatever I want, especially when I'm good, ya know?

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Sometimes the old dude below me plays classic hard rock all night long.

One day I'll grab my fire arm kick down his door and blow away his stereo.

Just to see his face when it dies.

If I get the chance I'm shooting the mother fuckers TV too just for spite.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Sorry, Princess! Neighbors Suck!! The nearest nieghbor I had in MD was over a HALF MILE AWAY!

So, living here in Stupidville, PA, I can sympathasize with you.

Do you like James Galway? He's one of my favorite flute players....

life." - Tuvok.

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
James Galway rocks......heard him in concert several years ago Kinda full of himself though....he was doing a master class and had like twenty flutes out on stands. When we asked if we could play one, he gets all pmsy about it.

Why bring them all anyways? They were Brannan......the best flutes out there. My friends were taking out mortgages on their parents house to buy a USED one but anyways.....

thats my galway story!

I used to live in Maryland...thats kinda close to PA!

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
lets just say i quite often call the cops cause of the family next door.

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

25+ posts
25+ posts
Lets see Neighbors, Id have to say that they seem to have a endless supply of little kids who yell and scream all day long no matter how often i run them over, and if its not lil kids screamin and yelling its the parents arguing or yelling in spanish with the polka music cranked up at 2 am

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I hate when they fuck my dog to death.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
I bought my house 3 years ago and promptly cut down about 20 hideously ugly trees in the front and back. This caused an uproar with some of the neighbors especially since some of the trees were close to our borders. Meanwhile their son was coming in to my yard to play in a stream that goes through my yard and he used to fuck with a stone wall I built around the stream. It finally ended with me telling the neighbor to go fuck himself and to keep his kids off my property.
Since then I have planted 15 new trees that make beautiful flowers in the spring.......so they can all go fuck themselves.
After I first bought the house I rented it out to some people from Denmark. (I now hate people from Denmark......sorry Chant)
Well these dirty motherfuckers did their best to trash the house. I didn't care that much because I was planning on gutting the motherfucker anyhow. But they also tried to leave 2 months before the lease ran out. They tried to give me ahard time but I just took their things stuck them in the garage and changed the locks and had my lawyer tell them it was considered abandoned property and would be mine if they didn't get rid of it. I had such a fucking good iron clad lease I can't thank my lawyer enough for that........well anyhoo the reason I'm telling this story is in the almost 2 years the danish scum was living there they got to be good buddies with some of the other neighbors who I hadn't feuded with. Long story short they think we are bad guys too now. So out of almost 7-8 houses in my surrounding area I am on good terms with only 2 of those neighbors. Lucky for me my brother lives one street away from me! Fuck the Neighbors.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
My bedroom wal is my neighbors livingroom wall. My neighbors are the loudest fucks ever. They have woken me up from a dead sleep a number of times and I have had to bang on their door at 1, 2 and 3 am on a weekday morning to tell them to shut the fuck up.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
My bedroom wal is my neighbors livingroom wall. My neighbors are the loudest fucks ever. They have woken me up from a dead sleep a number of times and I have had to bang on their door at 1, 2 and 3 am on a weekday morning to tell them to shut the fuck up.

Ouch! Harley, that really sucks.... Sorry you have that problem.

life." - Tuvok.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
KWINK!

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

PJP said:
I bought my house 3 years ago and promptly cut down about 20 hideously ugly trees in the front and back. This caused an uproar with some of the neighbors especially since some of the trees were close to our borders. Meanwhile their son was coming in to my yard to play in a stream that goes through my yard and he used to fuck with a stone wall I built around the stream. It finally ended with me telling the neighbor to go fuck himself and to keep his kids off my property.
Since then I have planted 15 new trees that make beautiful flowers in the spring.......so they can all go fuck themselves.
After I first bought the house I rented it out to some people from Denmark. (I now hate people from Denmark......sorry Chant)
Well these dirty motherfuckers did their best to trash the house. I didn't care that much because I was planning on gutting the motherfucker anyhow. But they also tried to leave 2 months before the lease ran out. They tried to give me ahard time but I just took their things stuck them in the garage and changed the locks and had my lawyer tell them it was considered abandoned property and would be mine if they didn't get rid of it. I had such a fucking good iron clad lease I can't thank my lawyer enough for that........well anyhoo the reason I'm telling this story is in the almost 2 years the danish scum was living there they got to be good buddies with some of the other neighbors who I hadn't feuded with. Long story short they think we are bad guys too now. So out of almost 7-8 houses in my surrounding area I am on good terms with only 2 of those neighbors. Lucky for me my brother lives one street away from me! Fuck the Neighbors.

That sounds really shitty, PJ.... Sorry it's like that for you on your block............I feel the same way about ALL my nieghbors..we have a LOT of Russian immigrants here..I have learned to NOT like Russians because of them...

They go through my trash, and now I wait till the trash men are on my block before I put the one trash bag out with my discarded important papers in it... They often stand and stare into my garage when the door is open..I hate that shit! I don't bother to look in THIER garages, I don't want to see their discarded excercise machines, yard tools, etc...and the neighbors in general are noisy, and throw all manner of trash into the street... Yuck!

life." - Tuvok.

Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
All the neighbors in my area are pretty cool. They don't bother us, we don't bother them

I brew beer now. Brewing beer is cool.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
All the neighbors in my area are pretty cool. They don't bother us, we don't bother them

Damn! BK, I hope you realize how fortunate you are!!!

life." - Tuvok.

Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
But one of my friends has this downstairs neighbor that blares this classic rock at all hours of the nite. I swear one of these days he is going to bust down his door and blow away his stereo, I wouldn't be surprised if he took out his TV also just for spite

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
But one of my friends has this downstairs neighbor that blares this classic rock at all hours of the nite. I swear one of these days he is going to bust down his door and blow away his stereo, I wouldn't be surprised if he took out his TV also just for spite

I saw THAT post, too.

life." - Tuvok.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
KWINK!

USCHI!

Bitch, where have you been?

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
That dude has a nice TV too.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
Sex Offender Since 1978
3000+ posts
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:

i want to take your neighbors childrens Toys that they just leave lying out front and throw them in the dumpster

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Balloon Knot said:
Quote:

Ultimate Jaburg53 said:

i want to take your neighbors childrens Toys that they just leave lying out front and throw them in the dumpster

life." - Tuvok.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
I live in a low income area. Their are a LOT of young children here. They are LOUD! And they mess with my property, and other properties here. On a FEW occasions, the little bastards set fire to the field behind my house! Is that F%&k#d up or what????

Don't blame the children. Blame the parents who aren't raising them.

We all wear a green carnation.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Well typed, Jim. Well typed.

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
yeah.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Sillly boy...I am that neighbor that pisses off all of the other neighbors!

-----once over and twice twisted---------
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Jim Jackson said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

Don't blame the children. Blame the parents who aren't raising them.

I blame the children. I blame the parents. I blame society for not making people more aware of raising children properly.

life." - Tuvok.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
I raised my children properly! The oldest has already sent me a Father's Day card from jail 2 days early! Is that a good sign you raised your children right or what?

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

LLance said:
I raised my children properly! The oldest has already sent me a Father's Day card from jail 2 days early! Is that a good sign you raised your children right or what?

life." - Tuvok.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Last year he actually broke out of jail for my birthday!

Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
my neighbors cant keep their noses on their own side of the fence. they are always looking into my yard from the allie which seperates our houses, they also think they own the allie. i have two huge gorgeous trees in my yard, the only ones for a block of two so when the swep the allie they sweep everything in to my yard now there is a constent "wall" of stuff up there. i wont clean it up, i just wont. if they want to take the responsiblity of sweeping the allie they can dispose of their crap properly.

they also call the town on us the moment we dont mow the lawn, last summer their thing was my small pond. it use to be the neighbors next to me doing stuff for them but they move thank god. we use to have gold fish in the pond well the neighbor moved the pump so it pumped out the water in pond almost killing my fish! i was mad. the broke my fence leaning on it so much cause their so fat trying to look at my pond. i put up on of the bright orange snow drift things that are about 4 feet high. i think it looks cool. they hate it ha!

another lady a house down stairs at us all the time. just once i would love to have sex out side, load, ruff, sex just to piss them off. but theyd call the cops for sure.

i dont understand old people

glad to be of pleasurable service

"don't worry hunny, we'll dig our own graves..."

1,032,000 points!
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Quote:

Lor said:
my neighbors cant keep their noses on their own side of the fence. they are always looking into my yard from the allie which seperates our houses, they also think they own the allie. i have two huge gorgeous trees in my yard, the only ones for a block of two so when the swep the allie they sweep everything in to my yard now there is a constent "wall" of stuff up there. i wont clean it up, i just wont. if they want to take the responsiblity of sweeping the allie they can dispose of their crap properly.

they also call the town on us the moment we dont mow the lawn, last summer their thing was my small pond. it use to be the neighbors next to me doing stuff for them but they move thank god. we use to have gold fish in the pond well the neighbor moved the pump so it pumped out the water in pond almost killing my fish! i was mad. the broke my fence leaning on it so much cause their so fat trying to look at my pond. i put up on of the bright orange snow drift things that are about 4 feet high. i think it looks cool. they hate it ha!

another lady a house down stairs at us all the time. just once i would love to have sex out side, load, ruff, sex just to piss them off. but theyd call the cops for sure.

i dont understand old people

where have you been?

The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
The Swizzler....
6000+ posts
She's been LURKING!

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
W H O A !

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Today, my neighbors were LOUD! Lots of yelling, and racing their cars up and down the street. This usually sets off cars alarms. It's not so cute when they do it at 3 am.

life." - Tuvok.

Lor Offline
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
i have not been lurking!

i just have a life thats all.

glad to be of pleasurable service

"don't worry hunny, we'll dig our own graves..."

1,032,000 points!
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
OP Offline
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
If I was radioactive and drank milk, would I then have a half and half life?

life." - Tuvok.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
Quote:

Lor said:
i have not been lurking!

i just have a life thats all.

BUT...BUT....your one of us...you can't have a life....that's not normal. damnit you registered here you gave up your rights for a life!

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard