Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
The fans just aren't going for Jericho as the heel. He really lost them after Bishoff announced the match. I like his new angle. I think he's close to something. But while it works against a guy like Carlito, and while it would work against Angle, and HHH, and just about anyone else, it's not working against Cena. All those comments about him being a thug and how he doesn't deserve to be champ is just a rehash of what JBL was saying on Smackdown. Jericho does it better, but how many guys can't do it better? And now, we're stuck with a failing angle at least until Summerslam. I would love to see Jericho pull this off. It's sort of an updated take on the Corporate Rock. And it would be nice to see him go on a bit of a run with title. But this is really going to suck if Jericho and Cena can't make this work.

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

"I don't know what I'm do, or how I do, I just do." - Alexander Ovechkin</sub>
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
I don't think the whole thing with Matt and Lita was a setup. Let's face it: WWE Creative ain't that clever. Rather, this is Vince realizing he made a mistake, and trying to make some money off of some real heat.

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Here are Matt's comments posted on his message board tonight:

Quote:

"If you guys are ready for a ride, jump the f*ck on. Well, I promised you all fireworks, so I hope I didn't disappoint. As of July 11th, 2005, my personal Independence Day, the Movement has begun-- and the Movement's purpose is two-fold. Purpose one--To never let anyone control what Matt Hardy says and does and thinks. Purpose two--To make Adam Copeland, Amy Dumas, and the WWE regret what they did to me, what they did to us. It's time for Matt Hardy to stand up for all the MFer's that have been chanting "We Want Matt", and "You Screwed Matt". Although you may not know this--you guys, the MFers, started the Movement months ago. I can now finally join the Movement because I am no longer controlled by the WWE. The McMahons, the Johnny Aces, and all of the WWE management can kiss my @$$. I did what I did tonight because for me to live with myself, Adam "Feces" Copeland must pay. I'm not going to let the WWE forget that they f*cked up when they released me instead of that scumbag home-wrecker. And Amy Dumas, you know what's it's like to have me as your closest ally--but you're gonna hate to see what it's like to have me as your worst enemy b*tch. Even though I didn't slash your tires FCF, slashed tires are going to be the least of your problems--Bank on it. A little message to the whore, the feces, and the horsesh*t "family" that is the WWE--Matt Hardy is like cancer, I don't go away and you won't find a cure. I thank EVERYONE that has supported me through thick and thin--I promise I will always be there for my MFers. I love you guys--and as I always say, without you, there is no me. I am going to turn a hugely negative situation into something that will benefit us. If you don't want to be able to predict what happens next, you're all in for a treat.

P.S. - If you're thinking about pressing charges Vince, I got a couple bucks, I'll fight it. Besides, I think I might have some pixs and video from a camera phone that shows your officers Rodney Kinging my @$$. My wrist is cut from the handcuffs, and I would suggest that there was a little unnecessary roughness involved in kicking me out of your building.

P.S.S. - And don't forget to catch Matt Hardy in action this Friday in Indiana, PA, this Saturday in Woodbridge, CT, and you never know where I'll show up on Sunday. And The Matt Hardy Show is so on...

Matt "F*cking" Hardy"

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo Forum- Come for the games...stay for TEH DRAMA!!!
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
From WWE.com and the results on WWE RAW:

Quote:

In another re-match from Vengeance, Edge took on Kane. Before the match, Edge promised that if Snitsky would help him in his battle against Kane, then he would let him have some time with Lita’s feet to satisfy his foot-fetish. Snitsky made good on his word and came to the aid of Edge as Kane was gaining control and caused a disqualification. Also in action, Chris Masters made Tajiri submit to the Master Lock.

No mention on their report or website of Matt Hardy jumping in and wrecking havoc. Many people in the wrestling threads think the whole thing was a shoot.

"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
The whole forest in one tree.
500+ posts
500+ posts
I agree with Snarf; I really doubt the whole thing was a work. Obviously, tonight's events were, but the affair? If only WWE's writers were so slick.

I think ever since the ECW PPV - and maybe, originally, because of the real heat that has sustained since the whole Matt-Lita-Edge thing broke - that WWE is once again warming up to the "semi-shoot" angles they forsook a few years ago.

Also, WWE might be thinking that, even if they don't keep Hardy around, giving him a "shot" at Edge and Lita might allow Edge and Lita to stop getting hate-heat and go back to just getting heel-heat. After all, if Bret Hart came back in '97 or '98 to beat up HBK and Earl Hebner, even just once, do you think that HBK and Hebner would still be getting shut out with the relentless "You screwed Bret" chants up in Canada? ...That situation, since it was limited, sort of worked okay for HBK and WWE, but it's not just one country that shuts out Edge and Lita.

All the same, I was glad to see Matt tonight. Assuming the affair was real (which I do, at this point) I honestly don't know if I could have done the same thing, in his shoes. Facing the woman who broke your heart and the man she cuckolded you with, as well as the company that screwed you while you were reeling, and all of the former friends (not to mention the fans) who you've been humiliated in front of. It either takes someone with no self-esteem (which doesn't seem like Matt) or a hell of a brave guy to step up to that.

More power to Matt.

(...Unless, of course, the whole "affair" part of it was a work, too, in which case, the best I can say is... yeah, you "got me". ...Dick.)

The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
The first response from one of his fans on his message board wasn't so kind:

Quote:

Screw you hardy, you sellout

Nice fake punches.

Nice having the mic work for you when you needed it.

Nice getting two segments in and minutes of airtime before they caught you.

Nice having the guards be in place.

Nice having WWE Cameras catch it all.

Nice haing WWE having Edge do a scene walking to the ring, just in time for you.

Nice having the guards not get to you seconds later after you are finishing talking.

I love how it fit WWE's LIVE! Air time perfectly.

Some freedom, eh Matty? First day off you go back. I love how you got passed all the security to get in in the first place.

You arn't stupid. You should know if it was real WWE Inc. wouldn't have to press charges, considering authority saw the whole thing along with Video footage.

Said another: "Matt you are such a joke now, you just fucked your career man. Enjoy your fat paycheck at the expense of guys like Charlie Haas and Shannon Moore. You are gonna get @$$ raped at ROH man, fans like us don't buy that kinda (feces)."

And another: "Rott in hell mr. Hardy Having fun in jail with your laptop? Oh wait it's all a work, you are sitting in a hotel room. You are going to have a rude awakening next monday my friend. The fans will no longer chant "YOU SCREWED MATT" they will chant "MATT SCREWED THE FANS". Have a good night (I doubt you'll get any sleep)."

Last edited by PixieP; 2005-07-12 11:29 AM.

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
WHOA!

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
Yeah......WHOA!

PJP #542712 2005-07-12 2:01 PM
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Screw you hardy, you sellout

Nice fake punches.

Nice having the mic work for you when you needed it.

Nice getting two segments in and minutes of airtime before they caught you.

Nice having the guards be in place.

Nice having WWE Cameras catch it all.

Nice haing WWE having Edge do a scene walking to the ring, just in time for you.

Nice having the guards not get to you seconds later after you are finishing talking.

I love how it fit WWE's LIVE! Air time perfectly.

Some freedom, eh Matty? First day off you go back. I love how you got passed all the security to get in in the first place.

He's right, you know.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
I like how bastards get mad when he comes back on TV after they complained that he was wrongfully terminated...

He fixes the cable?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Here he is, working a new angle that could shoot him straight to the top, taking advantage of being fucked over, and doing exactly what most of the fans want him to do, and yet there are still some fucktards out there...

<sub>Will Eisner's last work - The Plot: The Secret Story of the Protocols of the Elders of Zion
RDCW Profile

"Well, as it happens, I wrote the damned SOP," Illescue half snarled, "and as of now, you can bar those jackals from any part of this facility until Hell's a hockey rink! Is that perfectly clear?!" - Dr. Franz Illescue - Honor Harrington: At All Costs

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
So what did the idiot expect him to do?
Heres Matts choices:
Go on the indy circuit and earn a possibly reasonable income
Re-sign with WWE for a high,and regular paycheque

At the end of the day,Matt has gotta do whats best for Matt.

I dont believe for a second that he really invaded Raw,even though it did look fairly real,but its a fucking great angle,and could make him into a bigger star than he would ever have been before.
I cant believe that they would have kept the cameras on him if it was real.

If the whole affair is a work (which I dont think its is),then its both an insult to the fans who got behind him,and one of the best & elaborate angles ever!

25+ posts
25+ posts
From prowrestling.com:

"Matt Hardy returned to WWE RAW on Monday as part of a "worked shoot" angle. In addition to attacking Hardy and getting "arrested" for his actions, the WWE wrestler also threw in a plug for Ring Of Honor and some anti-WWE and anti-Johnny Ace comments.

While the fact that Hardy returned to WWE has led to question about the sincerity of his message board posts, sources indicate that the beginning of the story was absolutely true: Lita did have an affair with Edge. Thus, the initial sympathy for Hardy's position was deserved, although sometime between the initial fallout and Monday's RAW, Hardy began working his message board visitors.

Matt Hardy officially inked a return deal with WWE a week or two ago; the company began showing serious interest after the Lita-Edge wedding, in which Hardy's teased entrance video elicited a huge pop from the crowd. McMahon took that as proof that bringing Hardy back into the fold was a worthwhile investment.

In signing with WWE, Hardy turned down a very lucrative offer from TNA. Although the looser contract was appealing, at the end of the day, Hardy opted to go for the company with more exposure and a brighter future. Had TNA announced a deal with Spike TV a few weeks ago, Monday's return angle might not have happened.

Sources at RAW report that Matt Hardy did not have much of a presence backstage at the show. He simply showed up, worked his angle, and left. If he did communicate with Edge and Lita, it was done in a very private setting.

Matt Hardy will next be seen this Saturday in Ring Of Honor. It is unknown for how long WWE will allow Hardy to work outside dates as part of the "anti-WWE" gimmick."

Personally, I think this is what's really going on. The angle came from something real, but it's still an angle at this point. Remember, Matt posted on his message board a while back that he forgave Lita. Now suddenly she's a whore. However, I do wonder how they got him and Edge in the same room without blood being drawn. Not from Edge's standpoint, but Matt's. Still, this should be fun to watch.

Bring on the ladies!
500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

SliderACH said:

Personally, I think this is what's really going on. The angle came from something real, but it's still an angle at this point. Remember, Matt posted on his message board a while back that he forgave Lita. Now suddenly she's a whore.

Exactly. All indications seem to suggest that it started off as a real situation (the affair) and is now being exploited for heat (Monday's events). If so... hell, good for Matt!

The fact that his last comment on his message board is a "work", however, is insulting to the fans that supported him so ferociously when he was legitimately down. Still, it's hard to fault him a misstep, considering all that he's been through recently, especially since he's made some hard, brave decisions, taken all those lemons, and damn sure made some lemonade.

I, for one, can't wait to see more.

1 post
1 post
random raw thoughts...

Did anyone notice besides me, that Edge got his haircut. And it looks crappier than ever. Way to go "Adam"! I'm just surprised Matt didn't call Lita, "Amy", when he called Edge, "Adam"....oh well...

2 weeks in a row now HBK super kicks a 22005 wwe hall of famer...what's next iron sheik next week? or nikolai volkoff? piper was right...hbk was a coward...

i think carlito and jericho should have a match where the winner gets to keep their show.

i am absolutlely sick of chris masters...he is a master piece of crap... instead of his challenge we got the kurt angle invitational.... maybe there should be a match between those two...the winner gets to keep his challenge/invitational....

poor trish....she is MIA....with the heavyweight belt...i miss her so much...

at least there was no triple h or ric flair on raw...that's good that he's using his politics to get him a spot each time on raw...

i vote for leyla...she's too hot... plus earl deserved the low blow for disqualifying her last week...

i think they need to take coach off the broadcast team...it was fine with jr and king...but now you have two people for the bad guys...against one for the good...that makes no sense...and coach sucks!!!...

those are my thoughts...
more to come next week...

I say, does anyone want to play a game of Scrabble?
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Quote:

I love how you got passed all the security to get in in the first place.

I love how this fucktard is so busy reaming Matt that he doesn't realize it's "past" and not "passed."

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
He used the word "in" twice in a row as well...

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
The reason behind HHH being missing thats doing the rounds,is pretty funny.
Apparently WWE feel he has become stale & wants to freshen his character up,so they have taken him off screen for a while.

"He has become stale"..........No shit Sherlock!

200+ posts
200+ posts
Aw...I was hoping he'd retired.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Too good to hope for.

Some things I noticed on RAW...

The crowd was really into the opening segement with Carlito and Jericho. For the first time since he started his rock star angle, Jericho made it work, and he brought his "A" material to the mic. Had a Summerslam match between Carlito and Jericho for the right to host the official RAW talkshow been announced right then and there, the fans would have eaten it right up.

That was major fuck up number one of the night.

Later, when Cena came out and wanted to fight Jericho right then, the crowd was with him. But, when Bishoff came out, they booed, big time. How often does the crowd boo a Summerslam announcement? And when Jericho pulled the whole "you don't deserve to be champ" rehash on Cena, it did not work at all. The fans don't want to boo Jericho. And they wanted the championship match that night. Had Bishoff announced the match for the main event, it would have blown the roof.

That was major fuck up number two of the night.

The diva search could easily go down as the second biggest fuck up of the night, because it's time that could be spent with a real match, instead of Angle's invitational, and an appearance by Shit Masters.

Those were major fuck ups numbers three, four, and five.

I really want to see Jericho win the WWE title. I want to see him have a memorable title run as the WWE rock star. I think he's got a great angle that gives him the freedom to do what he wants, and fight whomever he wants, because his current image allows the fans to choose who to root for. WWE is trying to shove a heel turn down our throats, but he's not a heel. He's not a face either, and there's nothing wrong with that. The thing is, the fans don't want Jericho vs. Cena, they want Jericho vs. Carlito. I thought that was very obvious last night. WWE really fucked up when they sent Christian to Smackdown, because he was the guy the fans wanted to see fight Cena first. They exploded when Christian first made comments about Cena and the WWE title when the draft was announced. WWE really dropped the ball there.

Finally, the whole HBK vs. Hogan angle has been played wrong. HBK should be able to superkick whomever he wants. And when someone like Piper asks him why, he should be able to say that he did it so that he could be the one to beat Hogan in his last match. And when Piper says he's full of shit, he shouldn't wait to superkick him, he do it right away. Because he can. HBK doesn't suck because he holds on to the past. He sucks because he forgot what it was that made him great to begin with. WWE needs to let HBK be HBK and let the fans decide who they want to root for.

That was the biggest fuck up of the night.

I'm sick and tired of WWE trying to force the fans to root for one person over the other. Whatever happened to adjusting on the fly? If an angle won't work one way, then listen to the crowd, and make it work the other way. There were so many quick fixes that could have been made on the fly last night. But instead, we're stuck with a couple of bad angles at least until Summerslam.

I just hope WWE doesn't fuck up the Matt Hardy angle. They have to get something right.

RDCW Profile

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

PenWing said:
And they wanted the championship match that night. Had Bishoff announced the match for the main event, it would have blown the roof.

RAW and Smackdown are nothing more than commercials for the next big PPV.

They would never let the people at home see a match like that for free.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
I totally disagree on the HBK thing.
HBK should be a heel,its something I have always felt,but because he has been a face for so long,it was always gonna be hard to turn him & have it accepted by the fans.
The best & only way to do that was have him blindside Hogan.

One thing wrestling needs is heels & faces,just like superhero comics need heroes & villains.

Yes,I agree Jericho should be a tweener,kinda like Stone Cold,but you still need those guys who are 100% face or 100% heel.

At this moment in time HBK had grown incredibly stale & boring as a character,and the way I see it is he had to turn heel.
WWE actually did this in the best way possible.
The only thing I take issue with in this angle is why would Piper defend Hogan?

One thing you have to realise is that WWE does need to decide who is & isnt heels/faces because thats the way to keep characters from going stale.

Just about every character has swapped from one side to the other,at some point in their career,and this is usually when either they have become stale in their current role,or to even up the balance of heels & faces.
It doesnt always work,but quite often it does.

Ultimately the fans decide who they accept in what role.
Y2J,for instance,has rarely been accepted by the fans as a heel.
Eddie Guerrero was not accepted as a heel when he beat up Tajiri,as nobody gives a shit about him,but when he turned on Rey (who people do give a shit about),the fans turned on Eddie.
This alone proves that the decision to have HBK turn on Hogan,was the right idea!

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Quote:

Charlie said:
Aw...I was hoping he'd retired.

If you're gonna be "Mr. TNA" shouldn't you have a Christopher Daniels avatar?

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Quote:

PenWing said:
And they wanted the championship match that night. Had Bishoff announced the match for the main event, it would have blown the roof.

RAW and Smackdown are nothing more than commercials for the next big PPV.

They would never let the people at home see a match like that for free.

Which in many ways,is the way it should be.
Big title matches should be on PPVs,otherwise whats so special about them?

The simple fact is though,that doesnt mean we shouldnt get any decent matches on the weekly shows.

I remember a few years ago there was a title match on a PPV (not sure whether it was a heavyweight belt or an IC type belt),and the title didnt change hands.
The next night on Raw,it changed hands!
The fans who paid for that PPV were cheated!

Rey Mysterio won his first cruiserweight title on Smackdown,when it should have been at a PPV.

Not only do the fans at home pay for the PPV,but the people at the arena have to pay more for a ticket,so they should get more for their money.
How many PPVs in recent times have featured zero title changes?
The answer is most of them!

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
I totally disagree on the HBK thing.
HBK should be a heel,its something I have always felt,but because he has been a face for so long,it was always gonna be hard to turn him & have it accepted by the fans.
The best & only way to do that was have him blindside Hogan.

One thing wrestling needs is heels & faces,just like superhero comics need heroes & villains.

Yes,I agree Jericho should be a tweener,kinda like Stone Cold,but you still need those guys who are 100% face or 100% heel.

At this moment in time HBK had grown incredibly stale & boring as a character,and the way I see it is he had to turn heel.
WWE actually did this in the best way possible.
The only thing I take issue with in this angle is why would Piper defend Hogan?

One thing you have to realise is that WWE does need to decide who is & isnt heels/faces because thats the way to keep characters from going stale.

Just about every character has swapped from one side to the other,at some point in their career,and this is usually when either they have become stale in their current role,or to even up the balance of heels & faces.
It doesnt always work,but quite often it does.

Ultimately the fans decide who they accept in what role.
Y2J,for instance,has rarely been accepted by the fans as a heel.
Eddie Guerrero was not accepted as a heel when he beat up Tajiri,as nobody gives a shit about him,but when he turned on Rey (who people do give a shit about),the fans turned on Eddie.
This alone proves that the decision to have HBK turn on Hogan,was the right idea!

Presactly. Heel turns have to be very carefully orchestrated to work well. Otherwise, it just doesn't work (ala WCW's wretched and best forgotten attempt to make Sting a heel which only lasted a few weeks).

Excellent examples of proper and brutal heel turns:

The Road Warriors spike Dusty Rhodes ('88). Quite possibly the only person in the NWA more popular than the Warriors at that time. To make the fans boo them, they had to turn, and turn brutally. And they did. The Roadies went hardcore heel and become more brutal than they'd ever been. And even then, a lot of the fans still didn't want to boo them.

The Horsemen turn on Sting ('89). Something that people should've seen coming, but still didn't. Sting was a Horseman. He had allied with Flair and Anderson and they seemed to have bonded. Wrong! Flair and the Andersons took umbrage at Sting's decision to accept a World Title match with Flair and told him to back out. He refused. They beat the crap out of him and left him laying. Setting the stage for the next year's worth of feuds.

Hogan joins the Outsiders ('96). This turn is a perfect example of using your fanbase to work a story. WCW fans had never accepted Hogan as the big megahero and didn't like him to start with. So turning him heel and teaming him up with two other "WWF" guys in an invasion angle was sublime. It paid off big time. But it would've never worked for the WWF, whos primary fanbase was raised cheering Hogan.

So having Michaels turn on Hogan (while really cliche, it's practically every other big Hogan feud) is also one of the really few ways to make him a full heel. Plus, it gives them a big "Icon" match to promote for SummerSlam. The strategy is sound, whether or not the execution is.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Eggzachery!
If HBK had turned on say,Jericho or even Cena,it probably would not have worked.
Hogan is the ulimate face in WWE whether we like it or not.

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Quote:

Grimm said:
Excellent examples of proper and brutal heel turns:

The Road Warriors spike Dusty Rhodes ('88). Quite possibly the only person in the NWA more popular than the Warriors at that time. To make the fans boo them, they had to turn, and turn brutally. And they did. The Roadies went hardcore heel and become more brutal than they'd ever been. And even then, a lot of the fans still didn't want to boo them.

The Horsemen turn on Sting ('89). Something that people should've seen coming, but still didn't. Sting was a Horseman. He had allied with Flair and Anderson and they seemed to have bonded. Wrong! Flair and the Andersons took umbrage at Sting's decision to accept a World Title match with Flair and told him to back out. He refused. They beat the crap out of him and left him laying. Setting the stage for the next year's worth of feuds.

Hogan joins the Outsiders ('96). This turn is a perfect example of using your fanbase to work a story. WCW fans had never accepted Hogan as the big megahero and didn't like him to start with. So turning him heel and teaming him up with two other "WWF" guys in an invasion angle was sublime. It paid off big time. But it would've never worked for the WWF, whos primary fanbase was raised cheering Hogan.

Joe Mama takes out Chris Oakley, then joins the Bastardo Family ('05). This was a turn that no one saw coming. Joe Mama was always "pro-RDCW" and was one of the driving forces behind the fall of the RwO. While the brutality of the "Fenway Park Street Fight" match surprised no one, no one could have predicted that Oakley's ouster would actually lead to a revamped, more powerful Bastardo Family. And this heel turn has resonated through the RDCW ever since.

Just helping...

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
On the fans blasting Matt Hardy: If this was taking place in ECW and not WWE, the fans would be saying this was absolutely brilliant.

All hail King Snarf!

Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
I think it's silly to beg and plead and protest for his return, and then get pissed when he does return. How else were they going to bring him back? Maybe get him into a feud with - I dunno - Eddie Guerrero? Send him to Smackdown to further flounder? There was only one way to bring him back, so anyone bitching about it needs to shut up or just stop watching because they'll never be happy.

Frankly, I hope this was better than 50% "shoot" over "work".

Uschi said:

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Agreed. Here you have a ready-made feud between two guys with legitimate heat between them. One guy, the fans support whole-heartedly, the other fans HATE. If the WWE hadn't done this, EVERYONE would be bitching about Vince fucking this up.

And notice how this is the main topic of discussion? Stupid smart marks....

All hail King Snarf!

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
What they also have to realise is,if Matt can run with the ball,this will make him bigger than he ever would have been before the affair!

This really could make him a main eventer if handled right by both him n WWE!

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
Eggzachery!
If HBK had turned on say,Jericho or even Cena,it probably would not have worked.
Hogan is the ulimate face in WWE whether we like it or not.

I totally agree. It only works because it's Hogan. But last night, they needed to get more out of it, and the fans weren't into it at all. Maybe if they bring Flair into this, which they probably will do, that will get it rolling in the right direction.

RDCW Profile

The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
After RAW went off the air, the fans were treated to a dark match with Cena and Batista teaming up against Triple H and JBL. Cena and Batista won the match, both doing their finishing moves on the other two at the same time and double-pinning them.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Yeah I heard that match was on the card before the show aired!
Interesting interbrand match!

As for the comments about me doing commentary,somehow I doubt the network could handle all the beeps they'd have to insert!

The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:

As for the comments about me doing commentary,somehow I doubt the network could handle all the beeps they'd have to insert!

Or your colorful pet names for certain wrestlers

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Quote:

Nowhereman said:
What they also have to realise is,if Matt can run with the ball,this will make him bigger than he ever would have been before the affair!

This really could make him a main eventer if handled right by both him n WWE!

I have no doubt in my mind that Matt can do his part right. His "Version 1" heel shtick was one of the best things on Smackdown at the time, if not the best.

The question is, will the WWE fuck this up.

All hail King Snarf!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard