Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Assassinist
500+ posts
OP Offline
Assassinist
500+ posts
...busts a nut, does he shoot faster than a speeding bullet? And if so, does that make his penis a lethal weapon? Maybe that's why he wears his underwear on the outside.

"Life ain't nothin' but bitches and money" - Ice Cube
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
This question was answered in "The Pro" by Garth Ennis & Amanda Conner.Not only is it fast,it'll also clip the wing off any nearby airplane.

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
The Pro was cute.

But then - how does he have sex with Lois without killng her?

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
kryptonite condom.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Quote:

allan1 said:
This question was answered in "The Pro" by Garth Ennis & Amanda Conner.Not only is it fast,it'll also clip the wing off any nearby airplane.

Actually, it was first answered by Larry Niven. Dave posted the essay here.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
Yeah,but The Pro was funnier.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Booooooooooooooobs.
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

thedoctor said:
Quote:

allan1 said:

Actually, it was first answered by Larry Niven. Dave posted the essay here.

The Doctor is correct.

In fact, that essay has been mentioned here multiple times, for example:

Not to mention the film Mallrats:

Lois could never have Superman's baby. Do you think her fallopian tubes could handle the sperm? I guarantee he blows a load like a shotgun right through her back. What about her womb? Do you think it's strong enough to carry his child? He's an alien for Christ sake! His kryptonian biological makeup is enhanced by Earth's yellow sun. If Lois gets a tan, the kid could kick right through her stomach. Only someone like Wonder Woman has a strong enough uterus to carry his kid. The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom . . . that would kill them.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:

Not to mention the film Mallrats:

The only way he could bang regular chicks is with a kryptonite condom . . . that would kill them.

Actually, wouldn't that kill him, not the chippies?

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I would think it would weaken his super-penis to the point of flaccidness thereby leaving the girl unsatisfied and heading for the Bat-Cave.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Booooooooooooooobs.
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
I would think being repeatedly stabbed in the vagina by a jagged green rock could, in fact, kill a woman, regardless of the radioactive properties of said rock.

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

allan1 said:
I would think it would weaken his super-penis to the point of flaccidness thereby leaving the girl unsatisfied and heading for the Bat-Cave.

Go Batman!

cookie monster
7500+ posts
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
I would think being repeatedly stabbed in the vagina by a jagged green rock could, in fact, kill a woman, regardless of the radioactive properties of said rock.

I would think the kryptonite would kill him long before he could get a chance at "stabbing" the poonanny.

Assassinist
500+ posts
OP Offline
Assassinist
500+ posts
Quote:

allan1 said:

So I gather the consensus is "more powerful than a locomotive".

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
yes.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Booooooooooooooobs.
Assassinist
500+ posts
OP Offline
Assassinist
500+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
Quote:

the G-man said:

I would think the kryptonite would kill him long before he could get a chance at "stabbing" the poonanny.

Agreed. I believe he wears lead underwear (it does effect his x-ray vision) Again, that also might be the reason why he wears his underwear on the outside (y'know, to prevent chafing because it has to get super sweaty down there after a long day)

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
G-Man didn't want this thread in the Johnny Depp forum because he hates Superman for ridiculing the KKK.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Superman is a prejudiced person!

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Im Not Mister Mxypltk said:
G-Man didn't want this thread in the Johnny Depp forum because he hates Superman for ridiculing the KKK.

I didn't move this. Maybe Wednesday did. He's probably the basis for that Dave Chappelle skit.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
It was Wednesday? Nevermind, what the hell was this doing in the Deep Thoughts forum anyway? Some respect, people.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Blame Ray. He was whining Wednesday didn't spend enough time there moderating.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Son of Mxy said:
Superman is a prejudiced person!

That may be. Remember how nervous he was when Lois decided to become a sister?

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
no wonder wednesday moved this thread!

500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:

Your actually suggesting he straps a jagged rock to his super-penis to use as a condom? Couldnt someone melt it down, rubberise it, filter out all the deadly radiation, and give it back to him? If Luthor is a true mad scientist then he can surely transform a rock into a condom!

"Now TV's all about format these days isn't it, and I've got a new type for you right here. Its me and Paris Hilton driving around in a car.... Now I know what you're thinking, but she's in the boot!" "So you see, 'Ring around the Rosey' refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease, a disease which.....a disease which....ZIM! Theres a Pigeon on you're head. You have 'Head Pigeons'. get to the Nurse before they spread to the other children." "Get off my lawn Cookie Beast!" --Invader Zim
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
seek help flame guy.

500+ posts
500+ posts
Obviously you havn't read the Silver Age issue where Luthor goes into the condom making business.

"Now TV's all about format these days isn't it, and I've got a new type for you right here. Its me and Paris Hilton driving around in a car.... Now I know what you're thinking, but she's in the boot!" "So you see, 'Ring around the Rosey' refers to the horrible symptoms of a terrifying disease, a disease which.....a disease which....ZIM! Theres a Pigeon on you're head. You have 'Head Pigeons'. get to the Nurse before they spread to the other children." "Get off my lawn Cookie Beast!" --Invader Zim
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Quote:

Flameswordsman said:
filter out all the deadly radiation

Thereby making it ineffective.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
500+ posts
500+ posts
Quote:

thedoctor said:
Quote:

Flameswordsman said:
filter out all the deadly radiation

Thereby making it ineffective.

Deadly radiatonal effects towards humans, not Kryptonians. Other forms of Kyryptonite have already proven that killing is not the materials only effect

Quote:

Lex Luthor said:

Its theorised that the radiational effects act on 2 different physiological levels. One miosis of radiation effects humans, thereby poisoning them and leading to a horrific and rather amusing death. The other level of radiation is exclusive to Kryptonian DNA, causing a wide variety of spectral-anamorphic relay effects on their filthy alien posteria's. [insidious laughing]

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Possible, but then again you're still killin' the superwillie. Unless you go Smallville and use Red K. Then Supes violently bangs Lois to death.

500+ posts
500+ posts
Hey, I never said the idea was perfect!

What if he used Batmans synthesized K, Supes would be screaming out in agony, but im sure if Lois wore earmuffs it would still be a pleasurable experience...

Link Copied to Clipboard