Print Thread
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

Rob Kamphausen said:
Quote:

Fragman said:
Funny how much energy you put into actually defending the very IDEA it might be someone from this place here.

i simply refute your claims. ...which are worthless.

Quote:

Fragman said:
Why do you rule out the posibility? Why do you think I am "seing" things that are no there?

because there's simply no correlation.

whether it is some people from here, or everyone from here, or no one from here is up for debate. your knowledge that it is a fact is baseless, and every speculation is inaccurate. plus, all things i've found, and pointed out here, would show otherwise... to someone with an open mind enough to read and follow them.

you just dont wanna see'em, which is why we've had this conversation 10 times already. "deja vu" just doesn't cut it for me, when we're in a thread that has several people upset about not being able to post on the DC boards anymore.

and yet, if i had to guess, you didn't even get this far in reading my response before you already started refuting my statements with retardaries and other such commentary that you're personally so bent on, t'aint nothing i can do, say, or prove otherwise to sway your beliefs.

to that end, i am saddened.

Quote:

Fragman said:
While the Dc boards where atacked I had several dejavus (SNIP)

so, ...your irrefutable proof is that only one person replaces vowels. ... is that right?

is this, like, the riddler, or something?

No I actually read all the crap you write. Many words just dont equal a whole lot of quality in your case.
So maybe you dont buy my "theory" as you would put it. Maybe you merely close the eyes because you actually know who was behind the attack (uhm sounds like those 09/11 theories right now oO).
I can repeat this for ages if I have to.
I came here with a very indifferent feeling and thought whatever I do here I might aswell take the chance tot alk to YOU cause I wanted to know about the DC board status and what the plans where. I had no intentions of actually finding any indications. There was no imperative as you might call it since some of the things reminded me of the noskill flamers from the Issue9mm wich I wanted to check out later.
the first thing I read here is how people complain about not being able to post with any of their several ID`s, someone exchanges "vowels" as you put it and several people seeme to think its uber funny that the DCMB are gone to hell.
So no I dont have "solid proof". I dont have to have. I aint no judge or anything and there realy isnt all that much I can do annyways. But I make up my own mind and put the hints together.
And I still feel its weird how you use the opportunity to Lure people away from the DC MB. And even moreso when there are solid hints (I keep it indifferent like this ok?) that the Crisis of Infinit MB`s where caused from right here to start with.
I repeat that smells funny.

aye The real deal
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

PCG342 said:
Silly Robert.
Frogman's claims aren't worthless.

Frogman is worthless.
You see, he's got to be the whiniest, most pointlessly argumentative asshole I've ever seen on these boards.
Unfortunately, I have met worse people.
Hell, I live with 'em.
Anyway.
If SOMEONE here was responsible for whatever the fuck happened at the DC boards, that's one thing, but if not everybody was, which, I, for one, wasn't, since I've never been there, by all means, bitch at them. Don't bother the rest of us. Please.

I so far post in 2 toppics. That hardly qualyfies as bothering an entire board, duckbrain.

aye The real deal
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

PCG342 said:
There is no spoon.
Oh, yes, Fagman, you just said it yourself. You don't fit in.
Fuck off!

What yer gonna do else? bleed on me?

aye The real deal
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Fragman said:
Funny how much energy you put into actually defending the very IDEA it might be someone from this place here.
Why do you rule out the posibility? Why do you think I am "seing" things that are no there?
While the Dc boards where atacked I had several dejavus and just came here to see whats going on and maybe get some clarity on the current DC MB status and wanted to know if my suspicions where right or wrong. The first thng I read is the last thing I read on the DC Mb. Someone calling me "frogman" (I still get the joke) and thinking thats funny. Seing how I have gone by Fragman for some 6 years now having been called frogman by 1 person in all that time (I guess most people just arent lame enuogh to "flame" on that level) before I came here where I met person number 2 doing the very same....see doesnt REALY take a detective to get 2 out of 1+1.

I didn't read all that, but feel free to go FUCK yourself, crybaby.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Quote:

Fragman said:
I came here with a very indifferent feeling and thought whatever I do here I might aswell take the chance tot alk to YOU cause I wanted to know about the DC board status and what the plans where.

If you wanted to talk to Rob and get to the bottom of the mystery without wading through a shitload of mockery, flamers and comments about dead mothers, wouldn't a PM have served you much better?

Reveling in the knowledge that Sammitch will never interrupt my nookie ever again. 112,000 RACK Points!
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

Killconey said:
Quote:

Fragman said:
I came here with a very indifferent feeling and thought whatever I do here I might aswell take the chance tot alk to YOU cause I wanted to know about the DC board status and what the plans where.

If you wanted to talk to Rob and get to the bottom of the mystery without wading through a shitload of mockery, flamers and comments about dead mothers, wouldn't a PM have served you much better?

Posibly.Simply so no reason to go via PM to start with.

aye The real deal
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

MisterJLA said:
Quote:

Fragman said:
While the Dc boards where atacked I had several dejavus and just came here to see whats going on and maybe get some clarity on the current DC MB status and wanted to know if my suspicions where right or wrong. The first thng I read is the last thing I read on the DC Mb. Someone calling me "frogman" (I still get the joke) and thinking thats funny. Seing how I have gone by Fragman for some 6 years now having been called frogman by 1 person in all that time (I guess most people just arent lame enuogh to "flame" on that level) before I came here where I met person number 2 doing the very same....see doesnt REALY take a detective to get 2 out of 1+1.

I didn't read all that, but feel free to go FUCK yourself, crybaby.

uhm....no! NEXT

aye The real deal
1 post
1 post
Leave Fragman alone, ASSHOLES!

A.L.D.S LOBO rules Go Frag!! WannaBeFree thepsycheward.com even the Insane need a MB/Ward!!!
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Quote:

Fragman said:
Quote:

Killconey said:
Quote:

Fragman said:

Posibly.Simply so no reason to go via PM to start with.

That's true.

Reveling in the knowledge that Sammitch will never interrupt my nookie ever again. 112,000 RACK Points!
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

Don'tGiveAdam said:

lol heya. No need to get pissy. I positively dwell on hatred so no need to make the grrls around here cry.

aye The real deal
100+ posts
100+ posts
Quote:

Don'tGiveAdam said:

mhh I sorta wonder if yer fer real. No ALDSèr actually ever made it over here to my knowledge and the PsycheWard is long dead and gone. So I guess you are actually one of the people who think its funny to take other people`s ID`s and post with their names.
Not funny/not witty/not clever.

aye The real deal
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
I have accelerated healing powers!

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
stop it, your going to confuse froggy.

and you spelt povvers wrong

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
dude, my post needs to be approved by moderators first!

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
sucka, i have over 500 hundred posts, so i don't, i would pm rob. or you could just bitch and moan here, and ignore what rob says.

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Bitching and moaning seems to be quite popular.

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
moaning bitches are popular, bitching and moaning, less so

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Once again, you have outwitted me.

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
Due to bugs in our pre-moderation system, and the impracticality of reviewing every message before it goes live, we have lifted the pre-moderation policy. All users are now free to post without review regardless of their post count.

However, all users continue to bound by our terms of service, which can be accessed at the following URL:

http://www.dccomics.com/about/?action=boards

If you feel any users are in violation of these terms, please use the "Contact Mod" link in the upper right corner of every page.

Thanks for your patience and happy posting!
- DC Mod

huzzah!

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Does this mean that Fragman will return happily to the DCMBs or is he enjoying the hatred enough to stay?

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Yes.

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Roundabout?

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Close to the Edge?

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Or is it, Owner of a Lonely Heart?

Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Banned from the DCMBs since 2002.
15000+ posts
Its Sherlock Fragman!

Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:
Due to bugs in our pre-moderation system, and the impracticality of reviewing every message before it goes live, we have lifted the pre-moderation policy. All users are now free to post without review regardless of their post count.

However, all users continue to bound by our terms of service, which can be accessed at the following URL:

http://www.dccomics.com/about/?action=boards

If you feel any users are in violation of these terms, please use the "Contact Mod" link in the upper right corner of every page.

Thanks for your patience and happy posting!
- DC Mod

huzzah!

LOL

Pimping my site, again.

http://www.worldcomicbookreview.com

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
He saved the day!

500+ posts
500+ posts
What's a Nature Boy?

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts

Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
Quote:

Fragman said:
I can repeat this for ages if I have to.

i've seen!

Quote:

Fragman said:
I might aswell take the chance tot alk to YOU

Quote:

Fragman said:
the first thing I read here is how people complain about not being able to post

sounds like several thousand other dcmbers in the past week.

Quote:

Fragman said:
someone exchanges "vowels" as you put it

nigma!!!

Quote:

Fragman said:
and several people seeme to think its uber funny that the DCMB are gone to hell.

funny or sad, sure. thats a pretty natural reaction for any one, let alone criminal masterminds.

Quote:

Fragman said:
no I dont have "solid proof".

i've seen!

Quote:

Fragman said:
I dont have to have.

alright, high-five!

Quote:

Fragman said:
And I still feel its weird how you use the opportunity to Lure people away from the DC MB.

even the link i provided that brought you here nearly 3 years ago wasn't enough to show that people lure others all the time?

or, perhaps, was this scandal set in motion nearly 3 years ago, and people have only just now put the pieces together. i kinda like that theory.

Quote:

Fragman said:
I aint no judge or anything and there realy isnt all that much I can do annyways.

fantastic!

so, ill assume we cna now move on and talk about other things, here or there.

like, for example, all of this time you've spent debating on the great message board coverup and scandal, you could have been starting lobo discussions. or checking out non comic book forums in this board. or checking out other sites, outside of the rkmbs or dcmbs.

having fun, and not conclusion-basejumping!

post, my friend.

the dcmbs are now re-opened. this board is always open. take advantage of both.

giant picture
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Quote:

Killconey said:
Does this mean that Fragman will return happily to the DCMBs or is he enjoying the hatred enough to stay?

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
oh he's hooked. he loves the attention i think.

1 post
1 post
Quote:

Fragman said:
Quote:

Don'tGiveAdam said:

mhh I sorta wonder if yer fer real. No ALDSèr actually ever made it over here to my knowledge and the PsycheWard is long dead and gone. So I guess you are actually one of the people who think its funny to take other people`s ID`s and post with their names.
Not funny/not witty/not clever.

No, it's me!

Check the sig for details!

Sincerely,

Don'tGiveAdam

A.L.D.S LOBO rules Go Frag!! WannaBeFree thepsycheward.com even the Insane need a MB/Ward!!!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Frag and Adam should get a room.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
Quote:

big_pimp_tim said:
they aren't gonna like..make out now are they.

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Yes. Yes they are.

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Online Content
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
it's a portalet of things to come!

graemlin protector
6000+ posts
graemlin protector
6000+ posts
you spelt a wrong

I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
Ok, so, why wasn't I let in on this conspiracy? Is it becuase I wasn't part of the DCMBS? Am I too young? Or do you guys just not like me?

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard