Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 17 of 40 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 39 40
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Yeah, that's the one, r3x.. Symbiosis is the one with the guy who played Kirk's son in Wrath Of Kahn. His name was Merrick Buttrick. He died in the late 1980's.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
And, yes, the micro wormhole episode had the Romulan captain in it. Glad I taped it. It is a good one.

life." - Tuvok.

Unbreakable
3000+ posts
Unbreakable
3000+ posts
I liked the one with the mini wormhole.

"Symbiosis" should have been called "Parasite" IMO, but maybe that would've been too obvious.

"Batman is only meaningful as an answer to a world which in its basics is chaotic and in the hands of the wrong people, where no justice can be found. I think it's very suitable to our perception of the world's condition today... Batman embodies the will to resist evil" -Frank Miller

"Conan, what's the meaning of life?"
"To crush your enemies, see them driven before you, and hear the lamentations of their women!"
-Conan the Barbarian

"Well, yeah."
-Jason E. Perkins

"If I had a dime for every time Pariah was right about something I'd owe twenty cents."
-Ultimate Jaburg53

"Fair enough. I defer to your expertise."
-Prometheus

Rack MisterJLA!
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
No, Symbiosis ought to have been called " Badly written, heavy - handed, Reagan Era attempt at telling people to just say no to drugs."

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts

Some of my action figure collection; From left to right, The Fourth Doctor, K-9, Lost in Space Robot, Captain Sisko, Harry Potter, Astroboy, Mr. Spock, and Captain Janeway.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts

TUVOK- WORF - BISHOP - 7OF9 - DUMBLEDORE - ODO - AND GUINAN.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts

life." - Tuvok.

Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
I guess they are now showing enterprise on sci fi...to anyone interested...

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Enterprise was a great concept but poorly executed. i really liked the idea of pre-Federation Starfleet and the lower level of technology after the constant advancements seen in TNG-DS9-Voyager.
But the producers fucked up most of it. The last year was pretty good though, especially for longterm Trek fans who get to see prequel stories to a lot of unanswered concepts and stories.
But in the end it was like the Star Wars episodes 1-3, it couldn't ever stand on its own, it was always a prequel that required an appreciation of the other series.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I might as well watch Enterprise; I only saw 3 or 4 episodes, so, it'll almost all be brand new to me.

I agree, it wasn't such a hot show, but, there it is again, on tv, for free.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
I might as well watch Enterprise; I only saw 3 or 4 episodes, so, it'll almost all be brand new to me.

I agree, it wasn't such a hot show, but, there it is again, on tv, for free.

the 4th season is really pretty good for Trek fans. Brent Spiner plays Noonien Soong's ancestor and is involved with Eugenics (ala Khan) and they explain why the Klingons looked different in TOS but had ridges before and after.
They show the founding of the Federation and you get to see Troi and Riker. Its a good year for Trek fans.

Bow ties are coool.
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:
Enterprise was a great concept but poorly executed. i really liked the idea of pre-Federation Starfleet and the lower level of technology after the constant advancements seen in TNG-DS9-Voyager.
But the producers fucked up most of it. The last year was pretty good though, especially for longterm Trek fans who get to see prequel stories to a lot of unanswered concepts and stories.
But in the end it was like the Star Wars episodes 1-3, it couldn't ever stand on its own, it was always a prequel that required an appreciation of the other series.

I liked Enterprise for the same reasons. And it got back to the concept of man exploring space and how it affects him. Lot of weird writing that hurt some of the first season. Not top notch stuff, but show me anything better from the first three seasons of TNG. I think that when they finally found their niche, Paramount pulled the plug. Trek fans were too anal about things to let it be a success. I think Enterprise paid off on a lot of promises that Voyager didn't. You had a ship that got fucked up and stayed fucked up from episode to episode, and the captain had to bargain with those he met out in space to stay alive or finish a mission. Could have been the best Trek in a while had they let it alone.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

thedoctor said:
Quote:

r3x29yz4a said:

I liked Enterprise for the same reasons. And it got back to the concept of man exploring space and how it affects him. Lot of weird writing that hurt some of the first season. Not top notch stuff, but show me anything better from the first three seasons of TNG. I think that when they finally found their niche, Paramount pulled the plug. Trek fans were too anal about things to let it be a success. I think Enterprise paid off on a lot of promises that Voyager didn't. You had a ship that got fucked up and stayed fucked up from episode to episode, and the captain had to bargain with those he met out in space to stay alive or finish a mission. Could have been the best Trek in a while had they let it alone.

yeah, I think Voyager really damaged Enterprise before it even premiered. It had terrible ratings by its last year and the producers created a lot of bad feelings amongst fans that probably scared them off of Enterprise.
I think the last season of Enterprise had some very creative and enjoyable storylines. If you look at the timetable for Star Trek then the 5th and 6th years would've been the Earth-Romulan war which would've been incredible.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
DS9 - The one with the group of " Enhanced Beings" who are screwed up as a result of the DNA splicing, which Dr Bashir had also had, but turned out normal.

The group predicts doom by a Dominoin invasion, and take drastic measures to be heard.

Next Generation : " We'll Always Have Paris." This one is pretty good, as a time distburnce which is centered on one man threatens many worlds.

" Conspiracy ", which was talked about recently. I do so love this one! Easily the best one from the first season...

Voyager : Ensign Kim gets caught in this world where the
dead are sent to an asteroid, where they are then supposed to go to the afterlife. A good one which makes one think about what one believes .. and how one must not let those beliefs be easily shaken.

Next, Voyager encounters a world where they have a transport that could put the ship and crew 40,000 light years closer to Earth. The people of that world are reluctant to share. Seeing as how the show lasted another 6 years, you already know the outcome. It was an ok episode. I taped both. Can't wait till we get to the second season, as this was where we started getting some of my fave stories.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
RKMBs crashes aside, it was a good Star Trek day!

On DS9, a VERY good episode : Quark, Rom, Nog, and other Ferengi attempt to trade a captured Dominion leader for Quark and Rom's mother.

Hilarity ensues as the Ferengi screw up continually!

I liked!

Next Generation :

" The Neutral Zone " - Frozen Earth people from 400 years ago are found in a cryogenics ship and revived; this is during a dangerous mission to the Neutral Zone.
The Romulans are back! But they really have poor taste in uniforms... they all look like they are wearing chair covers!

That was the FINAL episode of season one! Thank God!

Now, season two starts!

" The Child . " Well, it was ok, with the writer's strike going on in fall 1988, Roddenbury dug out old scripts from a failed project for the 70's called " Star Trek 2. "
No big deal. The second season is still trying to imitate TOS.

Enter : Dr Polaski. All I can say about her is, I am glad she only lasted ONE season. I missed Dr. Crusher that year. Not a Polaski fan...and did NOT like the attempt to resurrect the Spock - McCoy dynamics using Data and Dr. Polaski. At least Wesley got a better outfit this year, gone was his " Rainbow Boy " outfit.

Voyager : State of Flux - The one where Seska's secret is revealed...

Heroes And Demons : The Holo - Doc gets to go on a mission.. in the Holodeck. Nice episode. I like!

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

On DS9, a VERY good episode : Quark, Rom, Nog, and other Ferengi attempt to trade a captured Dominion leader for Quark and Rom's mother.

The Magnificent Ferengi has a special place with me. I was 16 and having a really lousy fight with my parents. I didn't even know DS9 was new that night and then I got that wonderful episode to cheer me up.

Quote:

Next Generation :

" The Neutral Zone " - Frozen Earth people from 400 years ago are found in a cryogenics ship and revived; this is during a dangerous mission to the Neutral Zone.
The Romulans are back! But they really have poor taste in uniforms... they all look like they are wearing chair covers!

The original plan was that the bugs in the previous episode Conspiracy sent a message to their bosses who started the invasion in this episode and would play a more direct and major role in the first episode of season two. These villains were of course the Borg. But, as you mentioned, the writer's strike stalled the first few scripts so they decided to retool the Borg and introduce them later.
The scooped up colonies were directly mentioned when the Borg did show up in Q-Who but the bugs were forgotten. Finally when Best of Both Worlds came along they dropped the whole Neutral Zone assimiliations and it was never mentioned again.

Bow ties are coool.
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Kisser Of John Byrne Ass
15000+ posts
Enterprise is pretty damn good....

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

I liked!

Iggy Pop is the Cardassian leader in that ep.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
notnotnotnotnotnotnotwedge
2500+ posts
2500+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

One significant part of this episode was that it featured the first Star Trek appearance of actor Marc Alaimo playing the first Romulan to appear on TNG. Not only would he later have the role of Gul Macet, the first Cardassian, he would also play one of the most persistent enemies on DS9, the great, multilayered Gul Dukat.

Alaimo has an unusually long neck and it's because of this that the Cardassians were given their distinctive "neck ridges".

Oh, and the Ferengi episode of DS9 is one of my favorites.

When the show (TNG) was first conceived, the Ferengi were supposed to be the big threat to the Federation, replacing the Klingons and Romulans from the original series. It was later decided that they weren't all that believable as a major threat so the Romulans were brought back and the Borg and Cardassians were introduced.

Last edited by notwedge; 2007-01-10 3:42 PM.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

notwedge said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

One significant part of this episode was that it featured the first Star Trek appearance of actor Marc Alaimo playing the first Romulan to appear on TNG. Not only would he later have the role of Gul Macet, the first Cardassian, he would also play one of the most persistent enemies on DS9, the great, multilayered Gul Dukat.

Alaimo has an unusually long neck and it's because of this that the Cardassians were given their distinctive "neck ridges".

Oh, and the Ferengi episode of DS9 is one of my favorites.

When the show (TNG) was first conceived, the Ferengi were supposed to be the big threat to the Federation, replacing the Klingons and Romulans from the original series. It was later decided that they weren't all that believable as a major threat so the Romulans were brought back and the Borg and Cardassians were introduced.

Yes, I was aware of Marc Alaimo in that one, too. I forgot to make a note of that in my post.

The Ferengi were indeed meant as a major threat, but they later found their TRUE niche..... as comic relief! They do a splendid job of it, too! I will tape that episode when it comes around again; I am going to tape DS9 from the beginning, which will be on in a while.

I did not know that Alaimo's long neck was the reason for the neck ridges.. thanks for that, NotWedge!

You know what a fanatic I am about Star Trek trivia.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Karl Hungus said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

The Magnificent Ferengi has a special place with me. I was 16 and having a really lousy fight with my parents. I didn't even know DS9 was new that night and then I got that wonderful episode to cheer me up.

Quote:

Next Generation :

The original plan was that the bugs in the previous episode Conspiracy sent a message to their bosses who started the invasion in this episode and would play a more direct and major role in the first episode of season two. These villains were of course the Borg. But, as you mentioned, the writer's strike stalled the first few scripts so they decided to retool the Borg and introduce them later.
The scooped up colonies were directly mentioned when the Borg did show up in Q-Who but the bugs were forgotten. Finally when Best of Both Worlds came along they dropped the whole Neutral Zone assimiliations and it was never mentioned again.

I did not know that the bugs were supposed to be back, I always thought of that as an unresolved, forgotten plotline.

It always "Bugged" me that the Bugs never came back... and, later, that the Borg came so close to Federation territory, then backed off. but what you said cleared that all up for me. Thanks, Karl!

Oh, and since the Borg have mastered time and space... my guess is that they might have been busy with species 8472, ( Or another very strong species. ) which caused the delay between their Nuetral Zone activities, and Best Of Both Worlds, where they head into sector 001.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

thedoctor said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:

I liked!

Iggy Pop is the Cardassian leader in that ep.

I didn't know that!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Star Trek shows for January 10, 2007 :

DS9 - " Waltz. " This episode is a gem! An injured Sisko is stranded on a small planet with a deranged Dukat. Their ship crashed landed while Sisko was taking Dukat to stand trial for his crimes.

It's sorta like that awesome movie starring Dennis Quaid and Louis Gossett, Jr. - " Enemy, Mine. "

Except that Dukat and Sisko didn't become friends.

Sisko is a terrific character played by Shakespearan actor, Avery Brooks. Dukat is played by Marc Alaimo, who is a very good actor.

The two played off of each other quite well.

Yes, the last few seasons of DS9 were awesome.

Star Trek : The Next Generation :

" Where Silence Has Lease " - It was okay. Wesley Crusher discovers a strange part of space. The Enterprise gets pulled into it. There they meet an intergalactic creature called " Nagillum". It was called that because it was supposed to be voiced by the late, great actor Richard Mulligan.

I would have enjoyed Mulligan voicing the creature.

The episode was okay. I'm sure many would have preferred it if Wesley had been at the helm when Nagillum killed Haskell. That woulda been bye bye Wesley!

Next :

" Elementary, Dear Data. " This one was okay, too. Not the best, but certainly not the worst. Geordi creates an adversary on the holodeck to defeat Data in a Sherlock Holmes holo - scenario.

Professor Moriarity is given awareness. He is the template for the Holo - Doctor on Voyager.

Star Trek : Voyager -

" Cathexix " - Blah blah blah, crew is taken over by an entity that can leap from host body to host body and do what it needs to do to accomplish it's agenda.

Didn't we see this on Next Generation? " Lonely Among Us. " It's like Deja Vu all over again!

" Faces " - Yes, it was kinda cool seeing B'Elanna seperated into an all human B'Elanna and an all Klingon B'Elanna. This episode was pretty good, but I liked " Tuvix " better... it covered the other end of the spectrum : two seperate beings, merged into one.

End of report!

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
DS9 - " Waltz. "

great episode. i like how they keep you in the dark about dukat being crazy, you really think the Dominion is there and working with him until Kira shows up.
Dukat was the villain who they kept changing so that he was as complex as any of the heroes.
Quote:

" Where Silence Has Lease "

this one left no real impression on me.

Quote:

" Elementary, Dear Data. "

a decent episode, especially for year 2. I really liked the sequel they did in year 6 much better.

Quote:

" Cathexix "
" Faces "

Tuvix was better.

Bow ties are coool.
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts

Bow ties are coool.
1 post
1 post

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your death bring you the peace you never found in life." Tuvok
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
My review of today's Trek Shows : Coming soon!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I missed DS9, except for the last two minutes. I think it was the one where everyone thought Morn (spell? ) was dead. I recall that was a good one.

Next Generation : " The Outrageous Okona " Never cared for this one.

" Loud as a Whisper " - not bad. It had it's moments, best scene was where Riva ( A deaf mute who is a peacemaker for warring planets ) and Troi are alone in her quarters, trying to communicate without his "chorus ", three telepathic individuals who comminucate from different aspects of Riva's personality.

Voyager : " Jettral " - This is an evil Doctor who wiped out most of Neelix's race. He arrives on Voyager claiming to be able to cure Neelix of a disease he did not know that he had... and then, Dr. Jettral plans to bring back everyone he'd killed.

It was pretty good.

" Learning Curve " - Tuvok has to mold several former Maqui officers into Star Fleet Material. A good one, which I did enjoy; taped it and Jettral, too.

" Learning Curve " is very much like " Lower Decks " from Next Gen., an excellent episode from that show's final season.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
I missed DS9, except for the last two minutes. I think it was the one where everyone thought Morn (spell? ) was dead. I recall that was a good one.

Who Mourns for Morn (a parody of a TOS episode title). A very funny episode.

Quote:

Next Generation : " The Outrageous Okona " Never cared for this one.

Neither did Agony Booth

Quote:

" Learning Curve " - Tuvok has to mold several former Maqui officers into Star Fleet Material. A good one, which I did enjoy; taped it and Jettral, too.

I did like Chakotay punching the guy who asked for Maquis rules.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Forgot to mention.. The actor who played Okona was the star of the movie " The Rocketeer. "

That was a good movie!

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I just had to write about todays' Star Trek: DS9 episode, while it is all so fresh in my mind.

First of all, I've only seen a very few minutes of it before, thus, it was essentially brand new for me.

" Beyond The Stars " - Benjamin Sisko lies unconscious in sickbay.. but his mind is in early 1950's America. It looks like NYC. He is a struggling sci - fi writer. His name is Bennie Russell. He works for a sci - fi magazine. He proposes a story about a space station with a black main character - Captain Benjamin Sisko.

He fights with his boss. He is harrassed by police and beaten up. He is ahead of his time, as it is only about 1953 - 1954 ( A reference to Stalin dying - and that was 1953. )

This is a wonderfully written story about prejudice. It's very real and it hit me hard. It was both sad, and very poignant. It also knocks the shit out of any Next Generation episode, making it look rather cartoony by comparison! That sums of ALL of DS9, which dared to tackle the real issues - prejudice, faith, love, hate, war, and much more.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Oh, yeah, and it was pretty cool seeing the cast of DS9 sans make up! Dukat, Quark, Dax.. all looked as they do normally.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
" Beyond The Stars "

great episode. i liked how DS9 had such a diverse class both in terms of the actor's ethnicity and the character's various races.
This episode is well done and very honest (and sad at the end)

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Quote:

Karl Hungus said:
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
" Beyond The Stars "

great episode. i liked how DS9 had such a diverse class both in terms of the actor's ethnicity and the character's various races.
This episode is well done and very honest (and sad at the end)

Yes.. it was a very sad ending. Bennie Russell got screwed over.. He was not allowed to get a story about a black space Captain published, simply because he was a black man living at a time before the civil rights movement. .. before a black writer was truly accepted in the general public, and before black main characters like Captain Benjamin Sisko could have ever been much more than a dream....

Avery Brooks is a superb actor! He was splendid in that episode, and many others, too. He has most likely experienced prejudiced in his lifetime. He was able to draw on that and thus made Bennie Russell so fucking real to me....

This, and the Next Gen. ep, " The Offspring ", are the only two Star Trek episodes that made me shed a tear.

life." - Tuvok.

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Next Generation - " The Schizoid Man " - It was good, though I am annoyed at how long the bridge crew took to figure out that Ira Graves' soul was now inside Data's body. Data is their friend. If YOU had a friend that acted like a totally different person, wouldn't you be aware of it almost instantly?

The actor who played Ira Graves - W. Morgan Sheppard - was also in " Star Trek VI - The Undiscovered Country. " He played a Klingon commander. He was also in a Babylon 5 episode.

" Unnatural Selection " - Too much Polaski in it for my liking. It was a take on a TOS ep where Kirk and others were exposed to an aging virus. It has it's merits, but after seeing " Beyond The Stars " on DS9, " Selection " seems very stiff and cartoon - ish.

Now I wish I'd started taping DS9 before, when it was two eps a day, 5 X a week.

I have about 40 episodes of DS9, but the quality of picture is not as good, now that I have digital cable.

life." - Tuvok.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
Yes.. it was a very sad ending. Bennie Russell got screwed over.. He was not allowed to get a story about a black space Captain published, simply because he was a black man living at a time before the civil rights movement. .. before a black writer was truly accepted in the general public, and before black main characters like Captain Benjamin Sisko could have ever been much more than a dream....

Avery Brooks is a superb actor! He was splendid in that episode, and many others, too. He has most likely experienced prejudiced in his lifetime. He was able to draw on that and thus made Bennie Russell so fucking real to me....

This, and the Next Gen. ep, " The Offspring ", are the only two Star Trek episodes that made me shed a tear.

TNG had a great cast, but DS9 will always be my favorite. They had incredible fun (Our Man Bashir, Take Me out to the Holosuite) and they had incredible drama (too many to mention).
Though the Inner Light episode of TNG was particularly moving, moreso for me than Offspring. Also Darmok was another favorite, despite being a clear ripoff of Enemy Mine.

Bow ties are coool.
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I like those Next Gen eps. Darmok and Inner Light moved me, too!

Voyager :

" The 37's " - Finally into the somewhat better second season, as this one tackles the mystery of " Whatever happened to Amelia Earhart? "

It was pretty decent, actually. One good, moving scene at the end, too.

" Initiation " - Chakotay does a rememberance ceremony on a shuttle for his father - He is attacked, saves a young kazon played by Aron Eisenberg, who played Nog on DS9...and the Kazon capture him.

It is a good episode about honor, sort of.

" Basics " is my fave Kazon ep, and it's a 2 parter, to boot!

life." - Tuvok.

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
It was cool to see Aron Eisenberg play a different part. It seems crazy that he could play someone even YOUNGER than Nog.

1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
1 Millionth Customer
10000+ posts
Quote:

Beardguy57 said:
" Basics " is my fave Kazon ep, and it's a 2 parter, to boot!

Investigations was my favorite Kazon story. I liked how they built up to it with several earlier episode showing Tom being an ass and pissing off Chakotay and the traitor giving information to Seska.
All building towards Investigations with Neelix actually being useful.

Bow ties are coool.
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

Page 17 of 40 1 2 15 16 17 18 19 39 40

Link Copied to Clipboard