Next Thread
Print Thread
cookie monster
7500+ posts
OP Offline
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Anyone else watch this show?

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I watched the last couple episodes or last season when they repeated them. I'll probably watch it tonight even though I should know better.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
cookie monster
7500+ posts
OP Offline
cookie monster
7500+ posts
The first two seasons were excellent and even the 3rd season was awesome with the reveal of the serial rapist was great. Then the last 10 minutes of the finale was a total moment and kinda ruined it. But I'm still hooked.

Dear, sweet Harley Kwink...I'm madly in love with you. Marry me! We can go to Canadia. Or Boston or something. It'll be grand...You know the cookies are a given. They are ALWAYS a given. You could dump me tomorrow and you'd still get the cookies. Boston..shit, wherever dyke weddings were legalized. And where better to rub their little piggie noses in how bad they suck than right on their doorstep? What are they gonna do? Be jealous of you? Stare furiously at your tah-tahs? Not willingly give you cookies, but instead begrudgingly give you their cookies? Woman, time to wake up to the powers you wield - Uschi

cookie monster
7500+ posts
OP Offline
cookie monster
7500+ posts
This show just gets better and better. How the fizzuck is no one else watching this?

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
GAH! LOBSTER HANDS!

There's a woman that works at the university that has something like that. She works in the sandwich shop. She's very nice and I always talk to her when I see her but it took me a while to eat one of the sandwiches she made me. I have nothing against her but she really shouldn't work with food.

Schlub
15000+ posts
Schlub
15000+ posts
ah fuck, i forgot to watch..damnit!!!11!

And, to be fair, one of my favorite friends there is blind and I take every opportunity available to make fun of that and we're still friends. That guy never fit there. He never got the spirit of the RKMBs. We're gonna keep an eye on the obits, see if he finally left or if he really did have a heart attack.
2,506,410.81 CAD Rack points

cookie monster
7500+ posts
OP Offline
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
GAH! LOBSTER HANDS!

I KNOW!! YIKES!

The whole episode - starting to Troy's mother/daughter menage ( ) to the Brooke Shields and Kathleen Turner cameos (what happened to Kathleen? Jesus, she let herself go) was incredible. And Troy trying to pass off the giant "cock" as artwork was priceless...

cookie monster
7500+ posts
OP Offline
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Oh, and where was Matt in this ep? Did they get rid of him? I hope so - he annoyed the fuck outta me last season...

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:
This show just gets better and better. How the fizzuck is no one else watching this?

I watched the first season and part of the second and just decided that all the characters were just too fucking annoying.

Christian started out interesting but they can't decide if he is a complete bastard or a misunderstood bad boy working through his priestly molestation.

His partner and the partner's wife are both whiney bitches.

And the son is just creepy looking. I keep waiting for the bombshell that he's actually Michael Jackson's son.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

harleykwin said:

Cuz' it sucks ass.

I used to watch it for the operation scenes. Then it got too politically motivated. Then the storylines get more and more conviluted. Then the director just made the entire thing an ad hominem fest about hating conservatives and Catholics. Then they were actually stupid enough to say spermine helped skin charisma. On top of this, I can't stand any of the characters. They used to be bearable and then, when you think they're about to learn a lesson about their lives, they just make a U-turn and show the audience how stupid they are all over again. The writers go way too far out of their way to make the situations as complicated as possible. As a result, the perceptions of the characters suffer more and more.

Also, I can't stand Christian's face. I wouldn't even need to hear him talk and I'd know he was dick.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
Dude, you think every show is about hating conservatives and Catholics.

MisterJLA is RACKing awesome.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
So far I've really enjoyed the freak factor of this show.

My favorite is the mummified fetus. That was fucking aweshome.

10000+ posts
10000+ posts
I do agree with G-Man on the kid. He's weird looking.

MisterJLA is RACKing awesome.
cookie monster
7500+ posts
OP Offline
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

the G-man said:
Quote:

harleykwin said:

Christian started out interesting but they can't decide if he is a complete bastard or a misunderstood bad boy working through his priestly molestation.

Can't he be both? Yes, he is a bastard, but I think that comes from the whole fucked up childhood thing.

Quote:

And the son is just creepy looking. I keep waiting for the bombshell that he's actually Michael Jackson's son.

On this we can agree. The actor is just ...creepy looking. And his character last season just annoyed the hell out of me. If he's not on this year, I won't miss him.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Quote:

Animalman said:
Dude, you think every show is about hating conservatives and Catholics.

No. I say most shows take unfair shots at conservatives and Catholics. Nip/Tuck is just about hating them. It's so unbelievably blatant that I doubt the director will even bother denying it.

300+ posts
300+ posts
Harleykwin, I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this show and I would be happy to serve as your intelocutor for the reminder of the season.

Last edited by Randal_Flagg; 2006-09-10 4:19 AM.

I am a man with needs. Rack JLA!!!
cookie monster
7500+ posts
OP Offline
cookie monster
7500+ posts
Quote:

Randal_Flagg said:
Harleykwin, I just wanted to let you know that I absolutely love this show and I would be happy to serve as your intelocutor for the reminder of the season.

Awesome.

This show gets more and more fucked up with ever ep. Seriously, fucking a dog? Gah!

Best line: "Can you teach me to be as full of shit as you are?"

Link Copied to Clipboard