3000+ posts
OP Offline
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
Quote:

Birthdate: March 18, 1962
Hails From: Baltimore, Md.
Marital Status: Single
Current Residence: San Francisco, Calif.
Interests/Hobbies: Reading, writing and a bit of running.
On Hosting Dirty Jobs: "Be careful what you wish for."
Discovery.com Log-In: mikerowe
(I ain't makin' this up...it's from Discovery.com)

Seriously. He's funny, not a sissy, and is probably over 5'11". The Holy Trinity in the Jackalope's book.

Oh, and also, the show is quite amusing.

"You're either lying or stupid."
"I'm stupid! I'm stupid!"
Megatron and Starscream
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
You find a guy who walks around in poo sexy?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
[insert non-dated reference here]
10000+ posts
Someone call First Amongst Daves!

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Ceej, the posters of the RKMBs would only think less of you if you found ME a little sexy.

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I would totally rut with Mike Rowe. He can do MY dirty job ANY day!

(insert vagina and poo joke here)

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:
Ceej, the posters of the RKMBs would only think less of you if you found ME a little sexy.

then think of me as a foot-long pianist!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:

I wouldnt think any less of her, I'd just have her committed to an asylum!

Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
OP Offline
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
Because I'm bored...

Megatron and Starscream
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
OP Offline
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:

A guy who walks around in poo and can still make jokes. Seriously, this is the perfect example of 'a guy with a sense of humor'. Also, he took his shirt off in the Hawiaiian episode...

Megatron and Starscream
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

King Snarf said:

WTF...?

All hail King Snarf!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

King Snarf said:

WTF...?

Guy walks into a bar and sits at the counter. On the counter there's this little man in a little suit playing a little piano.
"Hey, that's great!" says the guy. A second guy at the bar says, "Yeah, turns out it's the bartender's birthday and he's granting everyone one wish."
"Awesome!" says the first guy as the bartender approaches. The bartender says, "I'm granting wishes, what'll you have?" and the guy says
"I want a million bucks!"and BAM! the bar is stuffed with quacking ducks.
"What the fuck?" the guy says, "I didn't want a million DUCKS!" and the other man says, "Yeah, well I didn't want a foot-long PIANIST."

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Quote:

Cowgirl Jack said:
Quote:

rex said:

A guy who walks around in poo and can still make jokes. Seriously, this is the perfect example of 'a guy with a sense of humor'. Also, he took his shirt off in the Hawiaiian episode...

No, a guy with a sense of humor would be the guy making fun of the guy walking around in poo.

Do you really think he ever gets that smell off of him? think of all the shit (literally) he has touched and worked in. I doubt this guy hasn't been truly clean since the show started.

Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

King Snarf said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

King Snarf said:

WTF...?

Guy walks into a bar and sits at the counter. On the counter there's this little man in a little suit playing a little piano.
"Hey, that's great!" says the guy. A second guy at the bar says, "Yeah, turns out it's the bartender's birthday and he's granting everyone one wish."
"Awesome!" says the first guy as the bartender approaches. The bartender says, "I'm granting wishes, what'll you have?" and the guy says
"What the fuck?" the guy says, "I didn't want a million DUCKS!" and the other man says, "Yeah, well I didn't want a foot-long PIANIST."

I'm familiar with the joke; I just don't understand why you said that. Unless that's your absurd, non-sequitur way of coming on to me....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwrrrllll....

All hail King Snarf!

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

King Snarf said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

King Snarf said:
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

King Snarf said:

WTF...?

I'm familiar with the joke; I just don't understand why you said that. Unless that's your absurd, non-sequitur way of coming on to me....

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrooooooooowwwwrrrllll....

Yeah sorta... "think less of you" so I'm "one foot tall" because you're attractive aesthetically IMO.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
OP Offline
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
Quote:

rex said:
No, a guy with a sense of humor would be the guy making fun of the guy walking around in poo.

Do you really think he ever gets that smell off of him? think of all the shit (literally) he has touched and worked in. I doubt this guy hasn't been truly clean since the show started.

As someone who has worked with chickens, cows, and swine, animal oders are easy to get rid of. Let's see...I've had a sow placenta nearly dropped on me, I had to cut umbilical cords off piglets, I've had hens poop on me, rabbit bucks spray me, done a recal palpation on a pregnant cow, and collected semen from a bull for AI.

For the most part, you wash the clothes right afterwards and you take a nice warm shower with lots of soap. And then your fine. Except for shoes. I broke down and bought a pair of boots that could be washed with a hose and left outside.

I've only delt with two smells that really linger on for days. The first one's garlic -- which is why when I cook now I use the pre-minced stuff in a jar. The other smell is a chemical compound called phenlyalanene, which not only got onto my fingers, but just about everything I touched. My cell phone had a weird odor for days. Soaking my hands in acetone didn't help either. The stuff goes away after a few days, but I don't like shaking hands when that stuff is on me.

Now, to clean the palate...

(I'm going to assume that's mud.)

Megatron and Starscream
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

You are so going to regret posting that pic.

Now we know how you came up with your screen name.

Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
OP Offline
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts

I've posted it before! Seriously, everyone in the class gets their picture taken. It's like a bragging right.

(Next part's kind of gross for some people. I kid you not, this was a required class for my Bacholr's degree.)

Now, what would be dangerous is if someone took a picture of prepping the bull for the AI. Basiclly, I've got a dixie cup on a stick hanging below the underbelly of a restriained bull. He's in this crate thing that keeps him from moving, but he can still stomp his feet. There's another person with a device called an electroejactultor. It's this big metal piece that goes into the rectum and sends out volts of eletricity to stimulate the prostate gland.

So, a third person turns the machine on, the other person holds the probe steady, and I start praying that I don't get crushed by 2,000 pounds of hoof.

Megatron and Starscream
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
That business with the bull sounds dangerous! Glad you were not injured, CJ!

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
CJ's man is on TV right now.

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Quote:

Cowgirl Jack said:
The other smell is a chemical compound called phenlyalanene...

I work with phenylalanine almost every day - it hardly has an odor to it at all! Was there anything else in the compound? Allithiamine? Quercetin?

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Frustrated! . . . with kids!
2500+ posts
Frustrated! . . . with kids!
2500+ posts
Quote:

Cowgirl Jack said:
Seriously. He's funny, not a sissy, and is probably over 5'11". The Holy Trinity in the Jackalope's book.

Oh, and also, the show is quite amusing.

Nothing wrong with that at all.

Ahh man... - Bianca
Ahh woman... - Pat

Bianca & Patrick ~ September 30, 2006
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
OP Offline
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
Quote:

Uschi said:
Quote:

Cowgirl Jack said:
The other smell is a chemical compound called phenlyalanene...

I work with phenylalanine almost every day - it hardly has an odor to it at all! Was there anything else in the compound? Allithiamine? Quercetin?

Did you work with it in solid form, or solution? Because I swear that was the compound. That stuff got everywhere. Besides, don't people who can't process it have an odor? They can't change PHE to tyrosine because of some enzyme failure, so the PHE just builds up in the body.

Then again, I handled a ton of white powder at that job. I'll ask tomorrow, see if anyone else remembers.

Megatron and Starscream
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
eww

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I watched a couple of these today. He worked with poo in every one.

Link Copied to Clipboard