#809178 2007-05-23 9:58 PM
Fused Offline OP
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
Source: www.shacknews.com
Red Mile Enters Sin City [02:15 pm]
by:Chris Faylor

Frank Miller and Red Mile Entertainment has licensed the rights to bring the popular Sin City graphic novels created by Frank Miller (pictured left) into the interactive realm. Miller first began the Dark Horse Comics-published series in 1991, which has since spawned seven different paperback collections and a feature film, directed by Robert Rodriguez and starring Bruce Willis and Jessica Alba, among others. Red Mile's licensing agreement only pertains to Miller's line of graphic novels, not the film adaptation.

"Taking Sin City into the world of video games is very exciting--games offer a whole new way to bring audiences into Sin City," exclaimed Miller. "The Red Mile team has impressed me with its dedication to creating Sin City video games that will remain true to Sin City as I've always seen it."

In the past, Red Mile Entertainment has published Climax's Crusty Demons (Xbox) and IR Gurus' Lucinda Green's Equestrian Challenge (PS2, PC). The company also co-published IR Gurus' Heroes of the Pacific (PS2, Xbox, PC) alongside Ubisoft and the PSP version of Sidhe Interactive's GripShift with Platform Publishing.

No release details or specific platforms were mentioned in today's announcement.

Fused #809179 2007-05-23 10:07 PM
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Fused for Arcade Room mod...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]

Link Copied to Clipboard