Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
few posts
OP Offline
few posts

Recent scientific advances in the combined fields of flagrant attention seeking and wanton whorishness, have, in turn, kindled great leaps forward in our understanding of the celebrity vagina. What once existed only as a theoretical concept is now a proven phenomena which can be detected using modern photographic equipment.

You may have seen an ordinary vagina in a magazine, on TV, at a Baptist church service, or on the internet. If you are a girl you may even have seen your own vagina. Celebrity vagina is different. It tastes of strawberries and smells of fragrant pine forests. These elusive phenomena exist in flashes, rapidly blinking in and out of existence in the manner of subatomic particles operating under the influence of powerful quantum forces.

Below I review three such vaginas, in each case giving a cursory description. It must be remembered that this particular branch of science is still in its infancy. Currently we know more about deep space than we do about the vaginas of many celebrities.

Britney Spears

On any girls’ night out, you can practically guarantee there will be one clueless bint who sinks a couple of margaritas and then spends the rest of the evening passed out on the shoulder of her overweight best friend. Later she will be left in the care of a complete stranger called Kyle, who works in sales, while her friend makes a desperate, last ditch attempt at pulling the barman.

Our first sighting of the Spears Minge, occurred in 2007, when conditions suddenly became favourable. However, our initial excitement soon turned to disappointment, the vagina, exhibiting none of the taut perkiness we had hypothesised in our lengthy mass debates on the subject. Instead the Spears Minge was seen slumped over to one side, as if it had either been knocked unconscious, or had taken an overdose of prescription painkillers. Britney may have been ready for a night of hard partying, but her vagina was out for the count and on the verge of dribbling all over itself.

Paris Hilton

You know the way that old people will sometimes chew the same piece of meat for minutes at a time until it becomes un-swallowable, at which point they will regurgitate it onto the side of their plate. There you have Paris Hilton’s vagina - a minge like pre-chewed, utility-grade beef.

In one photograph, a pale yellow cord can clearly be seen emerging from between the labia. There has been much speculation within the scientific community as to what this might be, with suggestions ranging from “a stray g-string” to “the safety cord on a tampon.”

In a recent paper, published in the esteemed scientific journal, Hustler, my friend and colleague, Professor Frank Anderton presents compelling evidence that this thin strip of material is in fact the cord which, when pulled, causes Paris Hilton to say “retarded shit”. Detach it, claims Anderton, and Hilton would “never again utter a single word from her stupid cunt mouth.”

It is my bold suggestion that we kill two birds with one stone and use the cord to sew Ms Hilton’s vagina shut.

Lindsay Lohan

The first time I saw Lindsay Lohan’s bountiful labia, compressed between her firm, tanned thighs, I was reminded of a lovingly prepared sandwich, overflowing with thick cuts of tender red meat. My first instinct was to run forward and take a bite out of it! I would certainly have done just that, had the terms of my restraining order not prevented me from coming within 40 feet of Ms Lohan without first having my jaw wired shut.

I will now take questions from the floor.

"Season three of The Wire opens with two towers being blown up. This initiates a dumb and protracted war. Now people will come to me and ask, 'Is there a metaphor here?' Well what the fuck do you think?"

- David Simon
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Where's the photos? You won't get much leeching action on the thread without photos.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Hes new here. give him time...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
His posts are funny, but he fails to keep up on them, so far.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He doesn't know what he writing about... All three's pussies are tore up.

He fixes the cable?
few posts
OP Offline
few posts
 Originally Posted By: TK-069
He doesn't know what he writing about...

So this is what it feels like to be dissed by Vanilla Ice.

"Season three of The Wire opens with two towers being blown up. This initiates a dumb and protracted war. Now people will come to me and ask, 'Is there a metaphor here?' Well what the fuck do you think?"

- David Simon
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wondrous.Platinum.Owl

Ha ha ha! He's got your number, Robot!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Knutreturns
Hes new here. give him time...

No. He's an alt. Been here for a while under his other name.

He tastes of America
15000+ posts
He tastes of America
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Uschi
 Originally Posted By: Wondrous.Platinum.Owl

Ha ha ha! He's got your number, Robot!

Oh no. Another person over the internet dissed my mixed ethnicity. I can't live with myself.

He fixes the cable?
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
I think he was mocking your vaginability?

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Link Copied to Clipboard