Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
few posts
OP Offline
few posts

L.A.R.R.Y takes first place in the 1994 New York marathon

The other day I was relaxing in the waiting room of the maternity ward, at my local hospital. I often go there to smoke Cuban cigars when the library is too busy. Sometimes I make a game out of seeing how many expectant fathers I can turn irrevocably gay, by describing what their partner’s vaginas will look like after they have given birth.

On this particular occasion I noticed a Terminator sitting across from me. He introduced himself as L.A.R.R.Y. When I asked him what the individual letters in his name stood for, he said that they didn’t stand for anything and that I should just call him Larry.

Larry told me that he had come to kill the child who would one day reinvent the ice cream flavour, Mint Choc Chip. He explained that in the future, when machine waged war on man, the reintroduction of this flavour would provide such a morale boost to the flagging human resistance, that they would rise up and drive the machines back into Czech republic, where the only available alloy was tin, scavenged from old, communist-era cars.

As in World War I and World War II, the future of mankind is heavily dependant on people eating ice cream.

Then he told me that the Terminators sent back in time to carry out assassinations in the 1920s had gone on to get jobs in the construction industry and that both The Empire State Building and The Chrysler Building had been built using Terminator labour.

And that the Reagan administration had felt threatened by this cheap immigrant labour from the future and had constructed a wall across time with ladders on one side, so that, at exactly 3.30 pm on 1st march 1986, time appeared to slow down and everybody felt as if they were climbing a really steep hill. And those people who didn’t make it over the ladder were the same people who, to this day, maintain that rap music is just talking, and that stripy leg warmers and head bands are still a really good idea.

And Reagan’s plan hadn’t worked because the machines had built escalators on the other side of the wall, so they could still get over it.

Manhattan Island yesterday. Much of this was built by Terminators

Larry went on to say that he regarded himself as a freedom fighter - That in the era he came from, a victorious human army from an even more distant future were sending death squads back in time to kill Terminators. And that eventually a treaty would be signed between the leaders of the different alternative futures. And that was why George Bush Jnr had installed special recycling booths across America where terminators who had completed their missions could go, in order to ensure that there would be enough metal available for them to be constructed in the future.

And I was so worried by what Larry had told me that I went home and completely forgot that the reason I had come to the maternity ward in the first place was to witness the birth of my son. I only realised years later when I received a letter from his mother, informing me that I had missed his 7th birthday, and asking me if I wouldn’t mind taking him to his five a side youth soccer game on Sunday, where he was reserve goalkeeper.

Terminators are always sent back in time with ample masturbation material.

"Season three of The Wire opens with two towers being blown up. This initiates a dumb and protracted war. Now people will come to me and ask, 'Is there a metaphor here?' Well what the fuck do you think?"

- David Simon
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
i think he's right

giant picture
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
that was NY NY in Vegas.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Buildt by midget Terminators? Otherwise known as go-bots.

I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
SQUEAKY!!

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
You am should get some lube for that.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
This Owl should win the "Best Alt of the Year" award. Sincerely original. And I think it's Ray Adler...

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Isn't it from the boards we just raided that only had four members?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Speaking of those, one of the guys from the forums discussing the ORCA raid hunted me down and likes my drawings.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"

Link Copied to Clipboard