Print Thread
#840570 2007-08-09 12:42 AM
Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
*Havok opens with a shot of Doc Paragon looking a bit solemn.

DP: To the fans of the RDCW, I am sorry to announce that in last week's Gauntlet match, Chewy Walrus & Killconey further aggravated their respective injuries and will be needing additional time off from the ring.

Also, while I would like to congratulate the West Side Rollers on their tag team championship win, I cannot condone the means by which they won the titles. Now, I am not in the habit of undermining our RDCW officials and their decision will stand, however, I can ensure that the Roller's first title defense will be here tonight, in this very Cheesedome, against another group of young men who also like to play the numbers game, the English Bastards!!

Thank you and goodnight!

*"More Human Than Human" then begins to play as we see Havok's opening montage before cutting to Mike "The Mouth" Monroe and Madman MarcuM at ringside as they run down tonight's card.

World Tag Team Championship
West Side Rollers (C) vs. English Bastards

Hotties Match
Sweet Marlene vs. Heidi Schwartz

King Snarf vs. The MWO

Asylum Rules
Joe Mama/Grimm vs. The Otaku

Monroe: What a card tonight! And now your favorite part of the show, Madman!

MarcuM: The T & Angels!!!!!!!

*Devo's "Girl You Want" cues up as the T & Angels dance in the Cheesedome to the delight of the fans!

Grimm #840794 2007-08-09 11:00 PM
100+ posts
100+ posts
*Backstage, we see Doc Paragon, along with senior RDCW official Lothar and and road agents Franta and LLance, watching footage of last week's Balls Nasty/King Snarf match. AKA "The Hawaiian Shirt Challenge."

Quote:
*Snarf reaches into the box and pulls out a red, blue, and purple shirt and puts it on. He then begins to pose in the middle of the ring. He picks up the mike again.*

KS: Now that's how it's done. Your turn.

DP: Watch this.

Quote:
*Balls Nasty fishes a shirt out of the box and looks at it. He then looks at Snarf for just an instant before smashing his fist into Snarf's face. Nasty throws a few more punches before wrapping the shirt around Snarf's neck and choking him.*

*Paragon, Lothar, Franta, and LLance break out into laughter.

DP: Wait, wait, it gets better.

Quote:
*Nasty uses the shirt around Snarf's neck to toss him across the ring. As Snarf tries to come to, Nasty grabs the ref from outside the ring and pulls him in. Nasty yells at him to ring the bell and start the match. The ref complies and signals for the bell. Nasty turns his attention back to Snarf, who has crawled back over to the box of shirts and is trying to pull out another one.

Nasty grabs the back of Snarf's shirt and pulls him to his feet. Balls hits a half-nelson suplex. He continues to hit Snarf with forearms and suplexes. Snarf doesn't try to defend himself. He just keeps trying to get back to the Hawaiian shirts in the box.

*They break out into peals of laughter again, but Lothar notices Snarf heading down the hallway and tries to point it out to them. Snarf walks up to the group and eyes the screen as Paragon hits the pause button and attempts to suppress his laughter. Franta and LLance sneak off as Snarf looks from the video to the group.

KS: So, you enjoyed my victory over Balls Nasty last week, did you? Well, what I have here in this box will be even greater!

*Snarf holds the box up and shakes it around as Lothar attempts to sneak off, but Paragon grabs him by the shirt collar and pulls him back.

DP: And uh, just what do you have in the box, Snarf?

KS: A variety of choices for my next stipulation match! And I have decided to allow you to pick my next match!

DP: Really. Well, then. . .

. . .Lothar, you heard him. Pick Snarf's match!

Lothar: Do I have to?

DP: No, I'm sure Horace Picklefeather would love to be the Senior RDCW Official.

Lothar:

*Lothar reaches into the box as Snarf shakes it around. Finally, after several moments, Lothar pulls out a small slip of green construction paper and holds it up.

KS: Aha! And what match have you selected, Mr. Of The Hill People?

*Lothar unfolds the green construction paper and reads.

Lothar: Slumber Party Match?

KS: Perfect! Tonight, in this very Cheesedome, I, King Snarf, will defeat the Monkey World Order in the first EVAR Slumber Party Match!!!!!!!

*Snarf proudly heads off down the hall with his box as Paragon and Lothar shake their heads and turn back to the tape.

Let me tell you something, just because something is in a graphic format doesn't mean it needs to be apologized for. And just because a novel is serious, doesn't mean it's serious fiction. The only thing comics should worry about is telling a good story. You do that and people will find it. -Brad Meltzer
1000+ posts
1000+ posts
As Snarf comes out of the office, he passes the Monkey World Order, who are definitely not listening at the door (honest). He shrugs his shoulders, and walks on

SPAMM: Oh, this is great!

Chevy Nova: BRUDDA DOOD DADDY?

SPAMM: I'm serious! I'm in a dumb gimmick match against King Snarf! And as you know, I am the undisputed king of dumb gimmicks!

The rest of the mWo look at SPAMM as if he's gone insane(r)

SPAMM: Let's just review, shall we? All of my gimmicks have involved monkeys in some way, which is a pretty bad start, huh? And then we have the superhero, the goth, the guy who hung around making monkey noises in ECW, and now I'm leading a bunch of undercard jobbers trying to pretend they still have a career. Comprende?

The rest of the mWo look a little pissed off at this, and SPAMM realises he may have said something he shouldn't

SPAMM: Er...you know I was joking right?

pause

ZOD COME, SON OF MONKEY-EL, KNEEL BEFORE ZOD!

SPAMM: Zod...are you coming onto me? Eww, gross! I'm outta here!

SPAMM runs away, leaving the mWo standing in shot, looking bemused

OOK OOK ACK EEK!
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
"The light that blinds" begins to play. The crowd stands to cheer. BPT and Krazed come walking down the ramp without their belts on. BPT points to a fan holding a sign saying: I roll with WSR! As they step in the ring Krazed grabs the mic. He looks bothered...

K: Whats going on peoples? the crowd reacts. You know, Im a little confused. And, i gotta say, a little hurt. We come out like were supposed to last week. We kick ass and send em over like we do everyone that comes our way. And how are we viewed by the big wigs of the rdcw? Like cheaters! "I cannot condone the means by which they won the titles.?"( he quotes doc paragon in a disgusted voice ) What the hell does that mean? Hell ive only been here for a few months and ive seen enough cheap shots (and heat...) to last the rest of my life. How are you gonna single us out after all we've done for the rdcw and its fans? cheers from the crowd

I mean, were the ones that brought some fucking life back into the cheesedome

BPT grabs the mic for a moment

BPT: Fuck yeah! Remember when this place was gonna become a fucking house and gardening spot? Many in the audience begin shaking their heads and booing at the thought

K: My point exactly. They brought us in here to get this place going again and now when we do they come after us. So what? You guys gonna take our belts if we dont behave? Well guess what! FUCK YOU. We dont need your stupid ass titles. Oh we'll still fight and do what we do best...the crowd reacts as BPT imitates throwing someone over the top rope.

BPT: Look! Its Joe Mama.

K: Yes folks, were still gonna do our thing. And were not gonna do it for any fruity titles. It'll be for every wrestler out there to know that when the West Side Rollers come up on you, its a wrap! crowd cheers again Now a few words about our opponents tonight. Only a few words folks cause...well...we really dont know who the fuck these guys are anyway . But I will say this. They will know who we are when there asses go over. Roll on that...

Their music plays as they walk back up the ramp. Someone has a sign that has the name Knut on it. Krazed pulls out a sharpie, walks over and puts a hyphen after the K before walking backstage...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
25+ posts
25+ posts
*Balls Nasty is making his way to the Cheesedome when he stops just short of a long line of unknown wrestlers waiting outside of the back door.*

BN:
What the hell is all this?

*Barooq, the militant African American D&D Barbarian, replies.*

Barooq:
We're here for the tryouts. Doc Paragon is offering an RDCW contract, and we're here to win it.

*The rest of the line begins to nod and grumble in agreement. A man in a tuxedo and a mohawk died blue speaks up.*

Bluedini:
And I, the Great Bluedini, shall be victorious in the....

*He stops as Balls stares him down. Nasty begins walking down the line.*

BN:
Let me get this straight. You jokers think that you're RDCW material? Now, I must admit that there are sad sacks of shit on the roster here; but I've already started the process of eliminating them from competition. Just ask Dillphoney and Chunky Walrus. So if any of you sideshow freaks do wind up on the roster, it'll only be a short lived run because I'll break all of you in half.

*He stops to look at independent circuit fan favorite Dolphin Lad.*

BN:
And what's this bullshit? Who came up with your gimmick? Queen Snarf?

Dolphin Lad: Eek,eek, click, waaa, click.

BN: Listen, buddy, you're in America now! Time to drop that Third World clicks and whistles shit and learn some damn English! And if not, you can take your sorry ass back to whatever country you came from! And that goes for you too!

*Nasty points to Chief Pink Feather, the only gay Native American in wrestling. Balls turns around and walks away, off camera.*

Chief Pink Feather:
Well, sounds like someone's moccasins are on too tight.

*Balls comes charging back into the picture and clotheslines Chief Pink Feather. As the chief lay on the ground, Nasty begins stomping on him. Dolphin Lad tries to stop him, which only causes Nasty to turn his attention to the smaller wrestler. Others in the line jump in in an attempt to stop Balls Nasty. But the jobbers just aren't good enough to hold off the veteran.

Barooq turns to Bluedini.*

Barooq:
You know we can run, right?

*The two take off as Nasty picks Dolphin Lad over his head and tosses him onto the crowd of wrestlers.*

Ad.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
<We find ourselves passing through a corridor backstage and approaching a locker room with a slightly-open door. Inside, women's voices can be heard...>

Woman: No, left, right, uppercut, then move in for the lock-up. Try it...

<As we come close enough to peer into the open door, we see Sweet Marlene in her ring gear sparring with Meeko in a pink track suit...>

Meeko: Much better. So what did Paragon say when you asked for the match?

Sweet Marlene: He just wanted to know why I was doing it.

Meeko: And what did you tell him?

SM: The truth - our boys are hurt, and this is as close as I can come at this point to getting back at the West Side Rollers.

Meeko: Fair enough. I do hope you know what you're up against tonight, though. Right jab, then leg sweep...

SM: Right jab... Yeah, Schwartz has a lot more ring time than I do. But I'm counting on that, to be honest.

Meeko: Oh?

SM: She thinks she knows what's coming.

Meeko: Good enough for me. I just hope the postmatch goes off as well as I want it to. Watch for her to unload from this angle...

SM: You do your job, I'll do mine, the boys will do theirs. But I have to admit I don't know if it's gonna do much more than bump the West Side Rollers a little higher up the list.

Meeko: The list?

SM: I'm sure you've noticed. We've accumulated quite a little shopping list of people we need to settle the score with.

Meeko: It's a shopping list all right... but don't worry - there'll be someone coming along to pick up the groceries. Left, onto the ropes... and the rest is history.

SM: That's a good move. If they ever bring the women's tag titles back, do you think...?

Meeko: Count on it. ;\) Let's get you through tonight's match first, and then we'll go from there...

Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
The Cheese-O-Tron comes to life as a simple message appears on the screen: Qbert is coming. . .to the RDCW!!!!!!!!!

backstage, in the Cheesedome, we are interrupted by a smarmy young guy in a cheap suit. . .

"Germy Boreass here, for RDCW.com, exclusive interview content today! Tonight we're speaking with two of the participants in our main event match, the RDCW World Heavyweight Champion Joe Mama and his partner, the man who invented the Asylum Rules match, Grimm! Gentleman, your thoughts here tonight?"

JM: Hrm? What, oh yeah. Hi, Germy. Have you seen the promos so far? West Side Rollers and the Suddenly Deceased Connection babbling like a bunch of morons? I can't keep my eyes open! At least you know I'll be refreshed and ready for our match tonight...

Germy Boreass: "Yes, that match tonight, an Asylum Rules Match, Grimm, your type of match, but tonight it's a little bit different, the two of you will be handicapped two against three, your thoughts?"

Grimm: My thoughts? My first thought is who in the hell let you have a microphone? Are you snarfing Rob or something? Yeah, two against three. Because the man who was to be our third, Ghost Hog, isn't the soldier he liked to pretend to be. Because he's not fit to do battle in a war like this. Johnny Evil, you can come out here with your little fan club, play your little games. Whatever. But we know, don't we? We know that you came to me looking to be educated in the ways of true evil. When I showed you the true face of evil, you looked away in horror, shame, fear, and disgust. Blame me for losing the tag titles all you want. But it won't matter, because we know where the true weakness lies.

GB: "This alliance between the two of you, longtime adversaries, brought about by a still unrevealed third person. Joe Mama, at Scammiversary, you were accompanied by Louie Bastardo. Is Louie Bastardo-"

JM: Do you honestly think we'd reveal that piece of promotion-shattering information to someone as irrelevant as yourself? That's the type of shocking revelation that fans buy pay-per-views to see! Here's all you need to know: I hate anime kids almost as much as I hate this big piece of human destruction beside me! They're obnoxious, they clog up convention lines, and if I get hit one more time by some fourth grader's balsa wood sword when I'm in line to get an autograph from my favorite horror luminary, I swear that I'll...

Joe Mama catches his rant as Grimm says:

Grimm: Could you get to the point?

JM: Yeah, right. Sorry. Johnny Evil, you suck! Your team sucks! This match against you can't help but suck because you and the rest of the Otaku are a bunch of pathetic losers! You bring your team to the ring tonight and face your demise, because this match brings me and Grimm once step closer to our complete glory and our final reckoning! Bring as many Champloo nerds you can find! We don't need that booze-soaked waste of space, Ghost Hog, to give you the hospital trip you and your gimmick deserves! As a matter of fact, I think this is the perfect time to eliminate Big Fat Elvis - there's something special about trashing Elvis this time of year!

Grimm smirks a bit.

Germy Boreass: Jesus, dude. . .

JM: What? Too soon?

Germy Boreass: Final thoughts?

JM: Ghost Hog is drunk bitch waiting for a roofie. King Snarf's title wishes make me laugh. And the Otaku are catching an ass-whipping from here to San Diego to the streets of Tokyo!

Grimm: Tonight the Otaku learn the meaning of VIOLENCE!!!!!

Grimm #843874 2007-08-19 7:29 PM
100+ posts
100+ posts
*Backstage, we see Krazed and BPT relaxing in a pair lounge chairs. Schwartz is sitting on BPT's lap and J walks onscreen carrying a tray of drinks. He sets the drinks directly on top of the World Tag Team Championship belts.

BPT: regular coke? and there's no fuckin whiskey in this. fuckin up again Germy!

Krazed: Well at least we found some use for these things...

*Doc Paragon walks into frame, assessing the group and the situation.

DP: Gentlemen, it seems you've made yourself at home here. It seems that you also have an issue with my statement earlier and defending those tag team titles of yours against The English Bastards.

BPT: Do those punk ass's even deserve to be thrown out by us at this point?

Krazed: Yeah seriously. How much more ass do we have to kick around here?

DP: Well, boys, it's very simple. When you signed on for that tag team gauntlet match, you signed a contract to defend those tag titles if you won them, which you did. And you WILL defend those tag team titles tonight against the English Bastards. . .or you will be stripped of those titles and suspended from this promotion for six months without pay!

And you might even be facing a breach of contract suit from the RDCW's legal counsel. I trust I make myself clear?

BPT: pathetic. no one here can get me a cold beer let alone hold this piece of tin. (BPT Shoves Schwartz off his lap, jumps up, and kicks the belt/drinks/tray over) You feed those fools to the lions, and we'll toss'm back to you. be at ringside and see what happens when you waste our time.

Krazed: Thats right damnit! Were the only ones who deserve to treat these belts like shit! Bring on as many as you'd like doc. There all getting sent home empty handed...

DP: I will be at ringside, and gentlemen, for your sakes, you'd better do just exactly that.

*Paragon leaves as the Rollers return to their seats, and Schwartz gets back in BPT's lap.

BPT: Germy! We need some more drinks here!

Krazed: High five.

Let me tell you something, just because something is in a graphic format doesn't mean it needs to be apologized for. And just because a novel is serious, doesn't mean it's serious fiction. The only thing comics should worry about is telling a good story. You do that and people will find it. -Brad Meltzer
Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
RDCW Tryout Match

Chief Pink Feather vs. Dolphin Lad

*Havok returned from break as Dolphin Lad was in the ring, the Cheesedome audience waiting in anticipation at their first glimpse of the indy circuit icon.

Then, the Native American drumbeats began. . .

MarcuM: Hey-how-are-ya-hey-how-are-ya. . .

Monroe: Will-you-stop-that. . .

The drum beats then faded out to be replaced by a disco rendition of Slim Whitman's "Indian Love Call" as Chief Pink Feather arrived in the Cheesedome!

MarcuM: Hey, Monroe! I think the Chief's checking you out!

Monroe: He is not!

MarcuM: Oh, yes he is! Look!

In the ring, Chief Pink Feather is indeed, looking at Mike Monroe, smiling and waving at him.

MarcuM: Get a little lonely out there on the prairie, Mike?

Monroe: \:-\[

In the ring, Chief Pink Feather blows Monroe a kiss, but is dropkicked from behind by Dolphin Lad and the match is underway! Dolphin Lad with the high flying while Pink Feather attempts to slow the match down and take him from behind. . . \:-\[

But before the match can really get going, Balls Nasty storms the ring and takes out both competitors with Tavernsmashers! Nasty dumps both RDCW hopefuls out of the ring and grabs a mic.

BN: I told you jabronis that you don't belong here and I meant it! None of you are worthy of being here!

*Nasty exits the arena to a chorus of booes as EMTs check out Pink Feather and Dolphin Lad.

AD!

Grimm #843914 2007-08-19 8:51 PM
Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
World Tag Team Championship
West Side Rollers (C) vs. English Bastards

"Ode to Joy" played as Doc Paragon headed down to ringside to join Monroe & MarcuM on commentary.

MarcuM: I see you took the Rollers up on their offer!

DP: Yes, I did. I want to see if they're willing to back up their talk with action.

MarcuM: Like they didn't provide enough action last week?

DP: Being the last team out for the Gauntlet and taking advantage of a couple of injured, tired wrestlers isn't exactly action, Madman.

Monroe:

MarcuM: That's beside the point! Which is, the Rollers won!

"Money for Nothing" plays as Charlie and Grace lead the Bastards to ringside. Charlie took the mic and began a scathing promo on the Rollers, but was interrupted as "Light that Blinds" played and the WSR made their way to ringside, with J and Schwartz. J carried the tag titles on his shoulders.

Monroe: A big ovation for the Rollers, but are they cheering because they like the WSR, or because they hate the Bastards?

MarcuM: Both!

DP: Could be. . .

The Rollers hit the ring and a huge brawl ensued, as Krazed battled Stephens, BPT took on Kilburn, Charlie jumped on J, and Schwartz and Grace got into a catfight at ringside.

Grace & Schwartz ripped at each other's hair and clothing, as security separated them and pulled them to the back. The Rollers and the Bastards continued fighting in the ring as Charlie brutalized J at ringside.

Charlie continued pounding away at the bloodied J, hitting a Power of the Pitbull on the floor, before security managed to remove him to the back.

The two teams brawled back and forth for several minutes, and the Bastards attempted to set BPT up for a Bastard Blowout, but Krazed hit a Kaos on Stephens as BPT escaped Kilburn's bearhug and locked him in the Punkmaker!

Krazed made the cover and Lothar counted Stephens out! The Rollers celebrated in the ring, and dumped the belts on top of their foes, spitting on the belts for good measure, before seeing images of the brutalized J on the Cheese-O-Tron. Krazed and BPT headed to the back in search of Charlie.

AD!

Grimm #843922 2007-08-19 9:01 PM
Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Hotties Mach

*Sweet Marlene vs. Heidi Schwartz

Schwartz is in the ring with BPT, who is screaming and ranting about "Who's gonna get us our sodas now?"

Monroe: This promises to be a pretty exciting match...

Marcum: I know I always get excited when there's a Hotties Match!

<Christina Aguilera's 'Candyman' plays as Sweet Marlene heads down the ramp to the ring, followed closely by Killconey, who tries to play to the fans as though nothing's wrong but is clearly still limping a little...>

Monroe: Again, Killconey hasn't yet been cleared for in-ring action, and we can clearly see why...

Marcum: Yeah, Balls Nasty tossed him around like the rest of the gimmicky jobbers!

Monroe:

James White rings the bell and the match is under way. The two women circle each other warily, neither one sure of what to expect from the other. Finally, Heidi charges in swinging a closed right fist, but Sweet Marlene dodges to the left and counters with a right hand of her own. The two of them exchange blows a few more times before Schwartz gets in a leg sweep and takes Sweet Marlene to the mat...

Monroe: Looks like Heidi Schwartz has the upper hand at the moment...

Marcum: She obviously loves to be on top!

Monroe:

Schwartz attempts to hammer on Sweet Marlene from on top, but Marlene uses her strength and leverage to roll Schwartz off herself. Marlene attempts to maneuver Schwartz into a cross-body elbow-joint lock, but Schwartz wriggles free and scrambles back to her corner. The two women get back to their feet and square off against each other again...

Marcum: Don’t be shy, ladies!

Heidi comes out of her corner swinging again, this time getting in a few good hits. Sweet Marlene staggers back, and Killconey pounds the mat behind her as he cheers her on. Finally, Marlene comes up swinging, and after a few good hits, leg-sweeps Schwartz to the mat and lands an elbow-drop on her!

Monroe: Whoa!

Schwartz is staggered but manages to scramble away before Marlene can lock her up. She tries to get to her feet, but Marlene leg-sweeps her from the mat and she falls again...

Monroe: Schwartz had the advantage from arm’s length, but the mat game clearly belongs to Sweet Marlene!

Sweet Marlene goes for the lock-up and gets Schwartz in an ankle-lock. It looks like Heidi is about to tap out when BPT suddenly slides into the ring and starts yelling at Lothar, distracting him long enough for Schwartz to rake at Marlene’s eyes, causing her to break the hold. Heidi gets to her feet and starts kicking at the recovering Marlene. Lothar eases BPT back to the ropes, where he is yanked out of the ring by Killconey!

Marcum: Hey! Killconey’s interfering with the match! He can’t do that!

Lothar is so distracted by Killconey and BPT that he doesn’t see Schwartz going for the cover on Sweet Marlene. Heidi waits and waits with Marlene pinned under her, but Lothar doesn’t turn around. Schwartz screams in frustration. She picks up Marlene for a Crowd Control (Widow's Peak), but Marlene rolls out of it and grabs Schwartz' skirt, holding her in position for a pin!

Marcum: Hey!!! That’s cheating!

Sweet Marlene goes for the cover and the three-count, and Lothar calls for the bell!

Monroe: It’s over!

Marcum: No fair! I call shenanigans!

Before Sweet Marlene can celebrate in the ring, Heidi Schwartz attacks her! The two are engaged in a hair-pulling catfight as Killconey and BPT slug it out on the apron! Security heads out to separate the groups before things can get too out of hand.

Monroe: The feud between these two factions is rapidly heating up! It could explode any minute!!!

Close up of Schwartz screaming at Sweet Marlene as BPT holds her back. Fade to black...

Last edited by Grimm; 2007-08-22 9:29 PM. Reason: Sammitched again!
Grimm #843924 2007-08-19 9:11 PM
Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
"Slumber Party" Match

King Snarf vs. MWO

*King Snarf entered the ring, wearing the loudest, ugliest pair of pajamas ever witnessed by mankind. Mic in hand, Snarf began running down the "rules" of the "Slumber Party" match as the MWO remix of "Tonight I'm Gonna Rock You Tonight" complete with voiceovers of the MWO's catchphrases sounded and the MWO rushed down to ringside. Spamm wore purple pajamas covered in bananas, and his trademark mask. Chevy Nova wore blue boxers, Syxxty-Nine wore a black babydoll and black panties, Zod wore a black speedo.

They leapt into the ring and dogpiled on Snarf as he was still attempting to explain the rules, mumbling something about "giving each other facials" as Lothar counted Snarf's shoulders down on the mat! The MWO celebrated their victory, Nova and Zod lifting Spamm up on their shoulders and marching him back to the locker room as King Snarf, declared himself victorious in the Slumber Party match!

Grimm #843938 2007-08-19 9:24 PM
Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
Asylum Rules Match

Joe Mama/Grimm vs. The Otaku

It was now time for this week's main event. The Cheesedome crowd had been cheering and stomping their feet, but began to quiet down as the Cheese-O-Tron came to life and lit up with this image:

as "Burning Love" begins to play and BFE leads the all-new, all-Elvis, Otaku down to ringside. . .

followed by Hiro, dressed as Elvis in King Creole.

then we have Ariel, dressed as Ann-Margret, from Viva Las Vegas.

. . .and finally, John Presley, aka Johnny Evil himself, as '68 comeback Elvis.

*As The Otaku entered the ring, and began their usual shenanigans, cameras caught a view of a figure in a crimson, hooded robe, again looking down over the arena from the catwalk.

Monroe: We saw this same figure watching at Scammiversary during the Chained Fury match, Madman!

MarcuM: Could this be the mystery person behind the union of Joe Mama and Grimm?

Monroe: It could very well be! Maybe tonight we'll find out who it is!

MarcuM: We'll be back after this break!

Grimm #844581 2007-08-21 4:46 PM
Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
*Back from break and The Otaku are in the ring as Johnny Evil aka "John Presley" is cutting a promo on his opponents, but his mic is cut off as music is soon heard coming from near the entranceway. . .

Monroe: That's. . .that's. . .Ghoultown!

MarcuM: How did they get up so quickly and without notice?

Monroe:

The band quickly launches into "Fistful of Demons" as Grimm and Joe Mama enter the arena, hauling carts full of "plunder". The two look at the ring and motion to the back as they return behind the curtain and haul out. . .

Monroe:

MarcuM: That's fucked up. That ain't right.

Monroe: I think the comeback tour is about to be cut short!

In the ring, a furious Johnny Evil shouts at The Otaku, who charge down the rampway and are met by JM and Grimm, who begin laying into their foes with full on closed fist punches!

Grimm #846988 2007-08-22 10:52 PM
Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
The Otaku attacked as Johnny Evil directed traffic from ringside! Hiro began striking at Grimm with spin kicks, attempting to reinjure the MONSTAH!!!'s ribs, before jumping up onto the ring apron and executing a flawless Asai moonsault!

BFE traded punches with Joe Mama as they fought in the aisle! The Enforcer grabbed his cart and slammed it viciously into BFE's knee, dropping the humongous Elvis impersonator down to the ground.

He began diggin around in the cart, but was struck in the back by Hiro with another spinkick! BFE attempted to rise back up again, but was caught by Grimm who, after much effort, managed to deliver a devastating overhead German suplex on the big man!

Hiro delivered a savate kick, as Grimm turned to hold his jaw, Johnny Evil caught him with a Mission to Mars! The Otaku members ganged up on Grimm, ramming him headfirst into the turnbuckle post! JE and Hiro then reached under the ring and pulled out a table! They placed on end of the table on the ring apron and the other end on the guardrail.

JM continued digging around in his cart, as BFE went on the attack again with Ariel cheering him on! BFE nailed JM with several clubbing forearm blows as JM attempted to retaliate with elbows to the gut! Finally, JM pulled something out of his cart and smashed BFE across the face with it! He held it up high for all to see. . .

Monroe: It's Loosie!

MarcuM: That's horrible!

JM clobbered BFE with his favorite weapon, and began raking the barbed wire bat back and forth across BFE's forehead, as the enormous Elvis wore the crimson mask!

JE and Hiro attempted to get Grimm onto the table, but he fought his assailants off long enough to catch Hiro in a Side Russian Leg Sweep, dropping him onto the guardrail!

JE launched himself off of the table, but Grimm countered with a running spear that knocked him back and landed both men on the table! The table held as both RDCW superstars lay draped across it!

Joe Mama dragged BFE to the porta potty and began ramming him headfirst into it! He opened the door and shoved BFE into the tiny, cramped, foul smelling space before slamming the door on him!

JM began battering the sides of the porta potty with Loosie and screaming: "Are you dead yet?" at his trapped foe!

Grimm climbed up onto the table and attempted to powerbomb JE through it, but JE countered with a backdrop that sent Grimm into the ring!

Monroe: Will they actually fight in the ring?

MarcuM: It'd be the first time in this match!

Hiro pulled a ladder out from beneath the ring and he and JE set it up on the table propped on the guardrail and ring apron. Hiro held the ladder as JE climbed up to the top!

Monroe: He can't! He's insane!

MarcuM: No, he's Evil!

JE flipped off of the top of the ladder with a massive Evilsault into the ring, but Grimm rolled out of the way at the last moment as JE went crashing into the mat!

Ariel grabbed Joe Mama by the hair and screamed at him to stop battering BFE inside the porta potty! JM turned around and grabbed Ariel's arms with a look of anger, before his expression changed. "Did I ever mention how much I loved Ann-Margret in Viva Las Vegas?" He asked before planting a wet, sloppy kiss on Ariel!

Ariel pulled away and slapped Joe Mama cold upside the face! Shocked, JM picked her up over his shoulder and dropped her in his now empty cart before wheeling her up the rampway and shooting her into the backstage area!

Monroe: He just sent Ariel for a ride!

MarcuM: That's no way to treat a lady like her!

Monroe: She's hardly a lady, Madman!

Hiro wheeled up the ladder and launched himself off for a devastating kick, but Grimm again avoided it, and caught him with a running lariat that sent him over the ropes and back to the outside! Grimm grabbed the top rope and launched himself over and onto Hiro with a huge splash onto the floor! He began pounding away at Hiro's face before picking him up and dumping him over the guardrail!

He turned and picked up the ladder and balanced it over the guardrail just as Johnny Evil went for a corkscrew moonsault off the turnbuckle! He landed on Grimm and both men fell on the outside ladder, sending the other end up and into Hiro's jaw!

Joe Mama bashed into the side of the porta potty and knocked it over on it's side as the door popped open and BFE began to crawl out with several stains covering his costume!

JM grabbed BFE and began dragging him back towards the ring. Grimm and Johnny Evil fought for the ladder as JE released his hold and delivered a hook kick, knocking the ladder into Grimm's face!

MarcuM: He just turned Grimm into Flubber!

Johnny Evil picked up the ladder and began to lay it across the ring and guardrail, but was hit in the back by a shot from Loosie! The RDCW World Champion lay into his former Bastardo teammate with vicious barbed wire batshots that ripped apart Evil's leather Elvis costume! (Not to mention his back!)

Hiro jumped onto the guardrail, sprinted across the ladder and leapt off onto JM with a suicida plancha, knocking him back into the ring steps! At the same moment, JM caught a glancing blow to Hiro with Loosie and both men dropped to the ground.

Grimm #847104 2007-08-22 11:41 PM
Grimm Offline OP
living in 1962
15000+ posts
OP Offline
living in 1962
15000+ posts
BFE crawled into the ring and lay on the mat, panting. Johnny Evil pulled Joe Mama over to the table and lay him across it. He picked him up and put him into position for a Mr. Toad's Wild Ride. He signalled to the crowd and went for the move, but JM recoverd enough to hold back as Evil carried through and landed on the table! JM dropped down on top of him with an elbow as the weakened table finally gave out and both men went through and to the floor!

The crowd was chanting "RDCW! RDCW! RDCW!" as the arena once again resembled a demolition derby with wrestlers and plunder scattered all across it.

Monroe: That's right, you're watching RDCW! Don't settle for any watered down imitations!

Grimm pulled another table out and set it up in the ring. As JM climbed back into the ring, he picked up BFE and whipped him into the ropes, nailing his trademark "Enforcer" Spinebuster! Grimm climbed onto the top turnbuckle as JM lifted up BFE with great effort and Grimm hit the biggest Triple 6 Bomb EVAR, dropping BFE through the table!

Grimm made the pin as Lothar rushed into the ring and counted BFE out of the match! As Ghoultown launched into "Fistful of Demons" again, Johnny Evil retreated up the rampway, followed by Hiro. At the top of the ramp, the pair was again joined by Ariel, who handed Evil a mic.

JE: You may have taken this round, Grimm. But next week, I'm done playing around! Next week, Grimm & Evil collide one on one! Next week, the biggest, baddest, member of The Otaku yet, is going to finish you for good! Next week, G-Zilla, the Grimm Killa will be here, and it's going to be the end for you!

Back in the ring, Grimm took a mic to respond.

Grimm: You bring whatever piece of crap you can pull off of welfare. . .and I'll do to him what we did to this nasty piece of trash here tonight! *pointing at the unconscious BFE. It's on!

Monroe: Next week, Grimm & Evil one on one! For the Madman and the RDCW, I'm Mike "The Mouth" Monroe! Thanks for tuning in!

Link Copied to Clipboard