Next Thread
Print Thread
PixieP Offline OP
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
OP Offline
The CLOW Master!!!
500+ posts
Source of results: PWTorch.com (direct link to Caldwell's report)
To avoid pop-ups and view an edited version of the report, check out Neo-Geo Forum: Official WWE Thread Post #7129
To view highlights, pictures and videos, go to WWE.com (direct link to Satruday Night Main Event info)

1 -- BATISTA & KANE vs. FINLAY & World Hvt. champion GREAT KHALI
WINNERS: Batista & Kane in 8:00. Good TV match opener with a satisfying finish for the casual audience. They effectively focused on the Batista vs. Khali issue for Summerslam. (*1/2)

2 -- WWE champion JOHN CENA vs. CARLITO -- non-title match
WINNER: Cena via submission in 6:00. The match was rushed, but the post-match was terrific storytelling. Where has this build-up been all this time? My goodness, that was the best segment in the feud and they saved it for a SNME show that hardly anyone is going to watch. (*)

3 -- MATT HARDY vs. EVANDER HOLYFIELD (w/MVP) -- boxing match
WINNER: Hardy via referee's decision. Well, that was random. Holyfield KO'ing MVP looked pretty good, but the boxing portion of the segment didn't get over with the crowd. (n/a)

4 -- THE BOOGEYMAN & C.M. PUNK vs. ECW champion JOHN MORRISON & BIG DADDY V (w/Matt Striker)
WINNERS: Punk & Boogeyman in 7:00. Very quick and to the point. Just a match to give the babyface a victory over the champion before Summerslam. (3/4*)

"Everything will surely be all right." 「絶対大丈夫だよ。」, "Zettai daijōbu da yo."
"Force without Master, heed the call of my Staff of Dreams, and become my power! SECURE!!!"
Neo-Geo Forum- Come for the games...stay for TEH DRAMA!!!
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"

Link Copied to Clipboard