Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
25+ posts
OP Offline
25+ posts
To RDCW and its fans,

I am sorry to say that the Otaku are no more. Effective immediately, the Otaku have dissolved. It has become clear that despite our efforts to entertain both in and out of the ring, we will not be allowed to succeed in RDCW by its management as the recent decision not to allow me into the championship match at New Year's Evil clearly indicates. Clearly it is time for us to move on to something new, as we will never get ahead with things being the way they are. As for my fans, don't worry. I've made so much money off of crappy Doomchoke merchandise, I can afford to drop Porches off roofs like Letterman drops watermelons. Thanks for buying it, suckers. Hahahahaha.

Sincerely,
Johnny Evil

notnotnotnotnotnotnotwedge
2500+ posts
notnotnotnotnotnotnotwedge
2500+ posts
NOOOOOOOOO! It can't be! Everybody loves the Otaku! I'm sad now. So very, very sad.

100+ posts
100+ posts
"DOOMCHOKE!" tshirts still on sale at the RDCW shopzone!

also available as part of a limited edition two pack with the New Year's Evil tshirt! Only available this week!

Let me tell you something, just because something is in a graphic format doesn't mean it needs to be apologized for. And just because a novel is serious, doesn't mean it's serious fiction. The only thing comics should worry about is telling a good story. You do that and people will find it. -Brad Meltzer
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Link Copied to Clipboard