Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
I wonder if michelle williams has swallowed any cock yet?

I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
"Devastated" Michelle Williams Arrives Home

Michelle Williams, Heath Ledger
Sarah Hall, eonline
5 hours ago
A grieving Michelle Williams has returned with her daughter to the Brooklyn home she shared with Heath Ledger in happier times.

The 27-year-old actress arrived home Wednesday night from Trollhattan, Sweden, where she was on location shooting the upcoming film Mammoth.

Clutching two-year-old Matilda Rose in her arms, Williams exited a black SUV and rushed into the house, where her mother, Carla, and best friend Busy Phillips were reportedly waiting for her.

Williams has been described as "devastated" over the death of her ex. Though the former couple ended their relationship in August, they reportedly agreed to remain close for the sake of their daughter.

The duo fell in love in 2004 while filming Brokeback Mountain, in which they played husband and wife.

"I remember being at rehearsal and seeing the two of them sort of like googly-eyed looking at each other," costar Jake Gyllenhaal told Oprah Winfrey in the wake of the film's release.

"There were sparks immediately," fellow star Anne Hathaway said at the time.

Upon learning of the death of his daughter's former fiancé, Williams' father Larry drew upon the words of Alfred Lord Tennyson, saying: "He burned the candle at both ends, so his years were few. But, oh, what a beautiful flame he made."

The actor's body has been released to a New York funeral parlor while arrangements are being made to have his remains flown to Australia for a burial in his hometown of Perth.

There are currently no plans for a public memorial service, either in the States or in Australia.

Ledger was discovered Tuesday afternoon by a massage therapist, who arrived at the actor's apartment for a scheduled appointment.

When she was unable to rouse him, she placed two calls to Mary-Kate Olsen, whom she knew to be a friend, from his cell phone, then dialed paramedics, police said Wednesday.

Officials arrived on the scene within minutes and pronounced the actor dead.

An assortment of prescription drugs was found near Ledger's body, including sleep aids, anti-anxiety meds and an antihistamine, officials said.

No illegal drugs were found in the apartment, and a rolled-up $20 bill found near the body tested negative for drug residue.

Authorities have indicated the actor could have died of an accidental overdose, stating they have ruled out foul play and that there were no signs Ledger had committed suicide.

An initial autopsy proved inconclusive, and a spokesperson for the medical examiner said additional tests would be needed to determine the cause of death. Those tests are expected to take about 10 days to come back.

Appearing on CBS' Early Show Thursday, two of Ledger's uncles said their nephew would never have taken his own life.

"It just wouldn't come into the equation at all," Haydn Ledger said. The men deflected questions on whether their nephew had been depressed, saying that was up to his parents to answer.

In an interview with the West Australian newspaper, Sophie Ward, a friend of the actor's and sister of model Gemma Ward, with whom Ledger has been romantically linked, described Ledger as "edgy" and unable to relax when she saw him over the Christmas holidays in Australia.

She attributed his anxious demeanor to his split from Williams and separation from Matilda, saying he "was quite upset because he couldn't see his daughter as much as he'd like to. He was traveling so much and I think he was just frustrated with it all."

Ward said Ledger was not drinking or using drugs during the time she spent with him.

"He smoked cigarettes, but that's about it. He was drinking diet Coke when we were together and he said he was very committed to not drinking alcohol," she said.

"I don't believe he took his own life deliberately."

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
I wonder if michelle williams has swallowed any cock yet?

As noted above she had dumped Ledger some months ago (some reports indicate that was one of the reasons that he was depressed).

Whether she was playing the field thereafter is a different question, but being a celebrity and really hot I doubt she was sitting at home watching the kid every night.

Where's that Matilda kid that keeps posting here? Maybe she can clear this up.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
She's cute. I don't know if she qualifies as hot.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
1. You do not talk about snarf.
7500+ posts
1. You do not talk about snarf.
7500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57
"Devastated" Michelle Williams Arrives Home

Upon learning of the death of his daughter's former fiancé, Williams' father Larry drew upon the words of Alfred Lord Tennyson, saying: "He burned the candle at both ends, so his years were few. But, oh, what a beautiful flame he made."

The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long! I got that from Bladerunner!

Heath Ledger was not in Bladerunner. Nor was Tennyson.

rectum.

Me No Rikey Rob, he's a banana queer!

I shit on Hogan!
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
LONELY HEART OWNER!

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
rehearsals!

ghost
25+ posts
ghost
25+ posts
on the 3rd day i rose again! wooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooo!!!

Gothic Do-gooder
2500+ posts
Gothic Do-gooder
2500+ posts

Suddenly, this image isn't as fun as it once was.

-----
Shiny!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Why not?

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
It works on like, a totally new level now.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Thats like saying we shouldn't enjoy any dead persons acting.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
Gothic Do-gooder
2500+ posts
Gothic Do-gooder
2500+ posts
Nevermind.

-----
Shiny!
ghost
25+ posts
ghost
25+ posts
stareena would you like to star in the sequel to ghost with me? woooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooooo???

Gothic Do-gooder
2500+ posts
Gothic Do-gooder
2500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Thats like saying we shouldn't enjoy any dead persons acting.

I'm not saying that. I guess I shouldn't have said anything. This whole Heath thing has caught me off guard on a personal level and it isn't even regarding Heath.

-----
Shiny!
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
I felt the same way at first but then I realized that he would have wanted us to enjoy his work. Thats why they act. It really shouldn't matter if he's dead or alive.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
ghost
25+ posts
ghost
25+ posts
rex you suck of course it matters that i'm dead go fuck your mom if you can wait in line that long! woooooooooooooooooooooOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooo!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard