Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
few posts
OP Offline
few posts
In this thread we will discuss the pertinent topic of space. Please limit your responses to matters that relate to our universe and the things contained therein. Also please do not talk about space outside of this thread.

Anyway top of the agenda:

OMFG!!&%^% HOT SPACE PR0N!!!! NSFW!!!!! Etc

Check out this image showing the constellations of Leo and Virgo going at it like rabbits!!!!

Apparently they did it five times! One of my friends at the Very Large Telescope in Chile says that he saw the whole thing. Apparently Virgo made a show of being all coy, but you could tell that she wanted it. The Whore! They even did it doggy style, which is the other sexual position after the Missionary position! They’ll have to come up with a new name for Virgo after this LOL! I’m going with Slagator V, with every the Roman numeral changing every time she is caught doing it!!!!

Last edited by Wondrous.Platinum.Owl; 2008-01-26 6:08 AM.

"Season three of The Wire opens with two towers being blown up. This initiates a dumb and protracted war. Now people will come to me and ask, 'Is there a metaphor here?' Well what the fuck do you think?"

- David Simon
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
That's not a telescope.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts

faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"

Link Copied to Clipboard