Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#917043 2008-01-27 1:47 PM
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
OP Offline
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Danny
Oh, right. That's why I left. Some people here do retarded shit like that.

Retarded shit has been taken care of...again. This is the second time in less than a week that I've had to take care of people spamming the Writer's Block.

The last time, I sent a PM to the person. And because I got this as a response:

Originally Posted By: i love beardguy
Dear Jack,

Rob considers editing someone's posts an offensive move. You better go suck some fag cock or you'll lose your own mod powers.

Love,
Uschi

I have decided to post everything for everyone to see.

So here's the deal. No more shit like this in these forums. Otherwise, all threads will be locked. No one is enjoying this. It's pissing people off. If anyone else has another idea for dealing with this, I'm all ears.

"You're either lying or stupid."
"I'm stupid! I'm stupid!"
Megatron and Starscream
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
Jackie, the ONLY suggestion I have is one that Rob just won't do:

Ban Uschi.

And anyone else who engages in similar childish, immature behavior.

But that will never happen.

Rob is a pretty cool guy, but, as long as he allows people who are immature, disruptive, hateful, petty and so full of themselves like Uschi and Rex in here, the other posters here will suffer.

At almost any other Chat forum, people who are like that are banned.

Uschi and Rex dump on me a lot here. It's become like the second grade for me here, and, last night, while things were happening, I got sick to my stomach, I felt dizzy, my heart was beating wildly, and my chest hurt. I thought I was having a fucking heart attack. Hours later, I felt better, but, since heart disease runs in the family - and, last night, the anger I felt at Uschi and a few others here was intense and frightening - I logged out.

Now? I'm not sure I want to post here anymore.

To survive being attacked by monsters, I'd have to become one.

I would have to match the hate thrown at me, and surpass it.

I can do it. Part of me would love to do it, as I am totally sick of being dumped on. You push hard enough at even the nicest people, and they will react with anger.

In having to deal with the bitter, anger filled ones, I found myself becoming as angry as them.

I don't want, and don't need that in my life.

I'm tired of the childish, never - ending circular arguments that seem to escalate into ever tightening spirals of futility.

I am certain that several here will merely perceive this missive as an " Oakley Meltdown", and just laugh and start threads about what an "emo" I am.

Eventually, such individuals will drive away all the good ones here.

That will be a sad day.

Rex is a pathetic loser with delusions of humanity.

Uschi is an anger filled, spiteful child, who thinks she sould be able to get away with anything. She thinks she is so dark, deep and mysterious, but that's crap. She's as easy to figure out as a two piece jigsaw puzzle is.

Life will catch up with these two. They won't believe it now, but it will. I've seen it happen many times in my life to others who thought they were so cool and superior.

People such as they really have only ONE true purpose in life:

To serve as teachers for others - for how NOT to behave, and how NOT to be.
And as a constant reminder to ever be on guard, lest we begin to become as they are.

I might just stay on, and post my stories here.. I might not.

Why bother to work hard at building a sand castle, when there are immature ones here just waiting eagerly to smash it down?

It makes no sense.

Oh, and BSAMS? You called me a "Fascist" for deleting the bullshit that Usci put into the DT forum.

And that I was becoming what I hate.

That is only partially correct. I was dealing with extremely childish behavior.
Extreme behavior that could only be dealt with by engaging in extreme measures.

But I did become what I despise: An anger filled person.

When such anger is dumped on you long enough, it corrupts and taints you.

The hate filled, childish reactions that this post will incur will only serve to prove me right - however, the haters will not see it that way.

They will rationalize, justify, and refuse to take responsibility for their actions. They will make fools of themselves with each angry post, and not even realize it.

That is sad.

I have seen this in many people over the years.

The faces vary, but the minds and thinking are alike.

I might not be back. I might just post my stories. Right now? I do not know.

I cannot again have to unleash anger as I began to last night. It could destroy my health. I have worked hard to eliminate anger from my life.

A pity that a few here embrace it like a warm, comforting, and comfortable piece of apparell.

I would miss the ones here who are kind, amusing, and fun to chat with.

You know you are - and thank you for your online friendship.

I can't think of a good way to end this..

So, one word will have to suffice:

Peace.

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

Beardguy57 #917086 2008-01-27 3:31 PM
I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Well, damn. Beardguy's gone again?
Even though he posts too much about Star Trek (I just don't CARE about Han Solo, okay?) he keeps this place lively. Nobody can deny that. That and he tries being a genuinely nice guy. Which won't pay the bills but it counts for somethin'...

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
PCG342 #917088 2008-01-27 3:35 PM
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
I walk in eternity
15000+ posts
That's just the thing.

I'm sitting here with a VERY sour stomach, thinking about events from here since January 3,2008, when the event known as Uschi destroyed a space thread I had worked nearly two years on.

Thanks for the compliment.

Han Solo, heh!

"I offer you a Vulcan prayer, Mr Suder. May your

death bring you the peace you never found in

life." - Tuvok.

Beardguy57 #917130 2008-01-27 5:13 PM
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Dude,don't leave because retarded shits call you names. Ignore the harassment and it will stop or the retarded shits will spend most of their time here chasing you around the boards calling you names. Either way you win.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
No lockie threads.

No leaving because of two people.

No overreacting to spam.

It happens sometimes, and then it's done.

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
thedoctor #917171 2008-01-27 6:47 PM
living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
yeah, you don't wanna contract Legionnaire's disease.

thedoctor #917183 2008-01-27 7:31 PM
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
OP Offline
Peacock Teaser
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
No overreacting to spam.

The thing is it was over a page of pictures at one point...in a story thread. Story threads and talk threads are two different things. One post on a talk thread...well, there's nothing to bitch at. People do it all the time. A dozen reposts in a story thread? That's not cool. It would be no different that Person B posting in Person A's story when Person A intended to do the story alone. Person A has the right at that point to shout "What the fuck?" and kick the shit out of Person B.

I'll be the man here (heh) and say I overreacted on the talk threads. I went on a little 'deleted this post' craze there. But I stand by my choice to deleted every fucking interruption in the story threads.

"You're either lying or stupid."
"I'm stupid! I'm stupid!"
Megatron and Starscream
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Way I see it... if all the mods accept the resolution (In this case, deleting posts, and if the problem persists, locking threads) and Rob doesn't feel it's excessive... it's their forum to moderate. If you feel it's a huge problem, take it up with Rob, tell him the mods aren't modding to their maximum mod capabilities.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
I gotta say, I agree with cj. spam has no place in the writers block. stupid shit can be said in every other forum, but this is about artistic expression, good and bad, and a modicum of respect should be given. in fact, if you don't want your thread posted in create a talk thread for it. post any vitreal there but don't fuck up the whole forum.

Your death will make me king!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Spam is artistic expression.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Of what, pray tell?

PCG342 #917214 2008-01-27 8:52 PM
hello whore
500+ posts
hello whore
500+ posts
I have a feeling that reax is about to gay up the thread.

I am the Rill Mac!
(formerly randal_flagg)
Beardguy57 #917217 2008-01-27 9:02 PM
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Beardguy57

Ban Uschi.

No faggot, you're the one who should be banned.

Quote:

These boards were made from people that were banned from the DC boards. We thrive on immaturity (something you are not immune from yourself)

Quote:
Rob is a pretty cool guy, but, as long as he allows people who are immature, disruptive, hateful, petty and so full of themselves like Uschi and Rex in here, the other posters here will suffer.

Fuck you. You're just as bad as anyone else here and you fucking know it. You think every forum here should change just because of your retardation.

Quote:

This isn't every other chat forum. This one is better. The only downside is that pedophiles like you don't get banned.

Quote:
Uschi and Rex dump on me a lot here. It's become like the second grade for me here, and, last night, while things were happening, I got sick to my stomach, I felt dizzy, my heart was beating wildly, and my chest hurt. I thought I was having a fucking heart attack. Hours later, I felt better, but, since heart disease runs in the family - and, last night, the anger I felt at Uschi and a few others here was intense and frightening - I logged out.

All you need is a dude jerking off on you and it will be just like second grade, right?

Quote:

Then don't.

Quote:

I'm pretty sure you became a monster the first time you sodomized a kid.

Quote:

Fag power!

Quote:
I can do it. Part of me would love to do it, as I am totally sick of being dumped on. You push hard enough at even the nicest people, and they will react with anger.

There is no such thing as a nice person. Just someone who is afraid to tell the truth and face the facts. Thats person is you.

Quote:
In having to deal with the bitter, anger filled ones, I found myself becoming as angry as them.

Thats because you're a hateful person.

Quote:

I'm tired of the childish, never - ending circular arguments that seem to escalate into ever tightening spirals of futility.

Then just fucking leave.

Quote:
I am certain that several here will merely perceive this missive as an " Oakley Meltdown", and just laugh and start threads about what an "emo" I am.

No Oakley never molested a kid. He a better person than you are.

Quote:

That will be a sad day.

You are not a good person. Stop lying to yourself.

Quote:

I thought I didn't get to you anymore?

Quote:
Uschi is an anger filled, spiteful child, who thinks she sould be able to get away with anything. She thinks she is so dark, deep and mysterious, but that's crap. She's as easy to figure out as a two piece jigsaw puzzle is.

Such a hateful thing to say for someone who claims he's a "nice" person.

Quote:
Life will catch up with these two. They won't believe it now, but it will. I've seen it happen many times in my life to others who thought they were so cool and superior.

More delusional crap.

Quote:

And as a constant reminder to ever be on guard, lest we begin to become as they are.

No, our purpose in life is to get rid of worthless pieces of shit like you.

Quote:

Why bother to work hard at building a sand castle, when there are immature ones here just waiting eagerly to smash it down?

It makes no sense.

It makes no sense because you're full of shit.

Quote:
Oh, and BSAMS? You called me a "Fascist" for deleting the bullshit that Usci put into the DT forum.

No, its your true self coming out. Don't hide it, let all the gay retard rage out.

Quote:

The hate filled, childish reactions that this post will incur will only serve to prove me right - however, the haters will not see it that way.

They will rationalize, justify, and refuse to take responsibility for their actions. They will make fools of themselves with each angry post, and not even realize it.

the only person who has control over you is yourself. Don't blame your shortcomings on a couple people from a message board. You need to face reality beardtard.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex #917218 2008-01-27 9:03 PM
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Just to clear something up, I don't think you should spam this forum. Everything else is okay but this one has always been different. Except for the pedo stories. Those should be spammed as much as possible until the retard finally leaves or kills himself, whichever comes first.

MrJSA #917219 2008-01-27 9:03 PM
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: MrJSA
I have a feeling that reax is about to gay up the thread.

Beardguy57 #917251 2008-01-27 9:23 PM
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

Ban Uschi.

That will be a sad day.

It makes no sense.

That is sad.

I cannot again have to unleash anger as I began to last night. It could destroy my health. I have worked hard to eliminate anger from my life.

A pity that a few here embrace it like a warm, comforting, and comfortable piece of apparell.

Peace.

Don't let the terrorists win Jerry! Remember at the end of the Sinestro Corps wars the GLs thought they won.....but Sinestro knew better he made them authorize the rings with the power to kill so in reality he won. In this case i love beardguy and rex are Sinestro.....so don't authorize the rings to kill Jerry don't do it!

PJP #917280 2008-01-27 10:03 PM
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Weirdest damn analogy ever.

rex #917292 2008-01-27 10:41 PM
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
I LOVE YOU JERRY!!! PLEASE DON'T LEAVE!!!

Prometheus #917295 2008-01-27 10:46 PM
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Basically.

PCG342 #917307 2008-01-27 10:58 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: PCG342
Weirdest damn analogy ever.

but u know what? it kinda worked. thank god for pjp...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
rex #917310 2008-01-27 10:59 PM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex

Ban Uschi.

No faggot, you're the one who should be banned.

Quote:

These boards were made from people that were banned from the DC boards. We thrive on immaturity (something you are not immune from yourself)

Quote:

Fuck you. You're just as bad as anyone else here and you fucking know it. You think every forum here should change just because of your retardation.

Quote:

This isn't every other chat forum. This one is better. The only downside is that pedophiles like you don't get banned.

Quote:

All you need is a dude jerking off on you and it will be just like second grade, right?

Quote:

Then don't.

Quote:

I'm pretty sure you became a monster the first time you sodomized a kid.

Quote:

Fag power!

Quote:

There is no such thing as a nice person. Just someone who is afraid to tell the truth and face the facts. Thats person is you.

Quote:

Thats because you're a hateful person.

Quote:

Then just fucking leave.

Quote:

No Oakley never molested a kid. He a better person than you are.

Quote:

That will be a sad day.

You are not a good person. Stop lying to yourself.

Quote:

I thought I didn't get to you anymore?

Quote:

Such a hateful thing to say for someone who claims he's a "nice" person.

Quote:

More delusional crap.

Quote:

No, our purpose in life is to get rid of worthless pieces of shit like you.

Quote:

It makes no sense.

It makes no sense because you're full of shit.

Quote:

No, its your true self coming out. Don't hide it, let all the gay retard rage out.

Quote:

the only person who has control over you is yourself. Don't blame your shortcomings on a couple people from a message board. You need to face reality beardtard.

id just like to point out just how sad and pathetic reax is for responding to each and every point in that post. Damn dude, go get some pussy...

"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

K-nutreturns #917352 2008-01-28 12:53 AM
25+ posts
25+ posts
Hey you, don't talk to rex like that! He has more pussy control in his pinky than you and everyone else has in a thousand of their own bodies!

Stupid Doog #917353 2008-01-28 12:57 AM
The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
No lockie threads.

No leaving because of two people.

No overreacting to spam.

It happens sometimes, and then it's done.

Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
I gotta say, I agree with cj. spam has no place in the writers block. stupid shit can be said in every other forum, but this is about artistic expression, good and bad, and a modicum of respect should be given. in fact, if you don't want your thread posted in create a talk thread for it. post any vitreal there but don't fuck up the whole forum.

Bollocks.

the Offline
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
4000+ posts
Jester Joker Moderator 25+ posts Sun Jan 27 2008 10:34 PM Making a new reply
Forum: Writer's Block
Thread: Re: Retarded Shit

25+ posts
25+ posts
To whomever it may concern, just take it easy. It's only a message board, you'll survive. It's not worth losing it.

the Offline
4000+ posts
4000+ posts
K-nutreturns User now
7500+ posts Sun Jan 27 2008 10:43 PM Reading a post
Thread: Retarded Shit

the #917455 2008-01-28 3:06 AM
the Offline
4000+ posts
4000+ posts
Joey From Friends User How You Doin'?
2000+ posts Sun Jan 27 2008 11:04 PM Reading a post

the #917457 2008-01-28 3:07 AM
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
the "Who's Online" obsessor drunk User 300+ posts 01/27/08 10:06 PM Reading a post

PCG342 #917509 2008-01-28 3:40 AM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
Beardguy never understood the RKMBs. He better FUCK OFF! before it kills him.

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Uschi #917510 2008-01-28 3:42 AM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
And Ceej? You've also made my shit-list. I never had anything against you, but for an infrequent visitor like you to pull rank on me for a pud like beardguy? Wrong priorities, mein freuline.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Beardguy57 #917511 2008-01-28 3:56 AM
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts

Ha ha ha! I *should* be easy to figure out, retard! I'll answer any question asked, I'm up front about all my misgivings and shortcomings! I don't think I'm dark, I think I'm an ass with a heart of gold. I don't think I'm deep or mysterious, I think I'm entertaining and straight-forward. Is it crap? No, I'm honest as Abe. I've said for years; I do not like you. You got more and more annoying. You got my powers taken away so I couldn't privately torment you. So I'm publicly tormenting you and you can't handle it.

I hate to mention, 'cause I'm having a lot of fun (especially the heart attack! oh my god, jerry -- this is the INTERNET! not real life!), but since I'm *NOT* a mod now, you could simply just put me o----- no, I'll not tell you. I like that you're about to leave.

Fuck off and good riddance, beardguy. Go find some candy-ass MB to have fun chattingf about flowers and pasta at. It'll help your blood-pressure. Shit, go the the DC message boards, those are "safe" and "non-offensive" enough for you to be happy with, and they tralk about comics there. Go sign up at a Star Trek MB and wank yerself to oblivion.

You don't FIT here, beardguy. You've run off some of the most endearing, foundation members here. You and your influence ran off Nowhereman. You're fagification of the entire place has taken the calibre of the RKMBS down. Get out. I don't want you. We don't want you. Anyone that does can fuck themselves up their CareBear-soft assholes.

Look, you even got me reaching out and helping *teach* you, like you want the whole world to be about. Learn the fuck up. Get out.

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

Uschi #917512 2008-01-28 4:06 AM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
You and your influence ran off Nowhereman.

There are a few posters here who now post without fear of Nowhereman's scrutiny.

And that is in no way a good thing.

WHO WILL SAVE OUR CITY!?

Uschi #917514 2008-01-28 4:35 AM
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
You and your influence ran off Nowhereman.

yeah?

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Beardguys run off a lot of people. Everyone got sick of his spamming.

The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Cowgirl Jack
 Originally Posted By: Danny
Oh, right. That's why I left. Some people here do retarded shit like that.

Retarded shit has been taken care of...again. This is the second time in less than a week that I've had to take care of people spamming the Writer's Block.

The last time, I sent a PM to the person. And because I got this as a response:

Dear Jack,

Rob considers editing someone's posts an offensive move. You better go suck some fag cock or you'll lose your own mod powers.

Love,
Uschi

I have decided to post everything for everyone to see.

So here's the deal. No more shit like this in these forums. Otherwise, all threads will be locked. No one is enjoying this. It's pissing people off. If anyone else has another idea for dealing with this, I'm all ears.

Put a cock in Uschi.

I didn't even have the balls to rape the Writer's Block forum--Well, actually I did, but I knew the response would be the same as always since...You know, I'm me.

But since Uschi's the one who did it, she's got everyone confounded about what to do.

Beardguy57 #917525 2008-01-28 5:11 AM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts

Ban Uschi.

That will be a sad day.

It makes no sense.

That is sad.

Peace.

Pariah #917557 2008-01-28 7:38 AM
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
Award-Winning Author
10000+ posts
You know, all this time spent arguing could be better spent in more productive endeavors, such as reading my stories and offering criticism. Doesn't that sound fun?!?

Knutreturns said: Spoken like the true Greatest RDCW Champ!

All hail King Snarf!

King Snarf #917559 2008-01-28 7:41 AM
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Yup, that makes me not want to read them even more.

rex #917562 2008-01-28 8:51 AM
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
"Honestly, you guys are the most unhelpful mutherfuckers I have ever seen on the inernet!"
- whomod

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard