Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
few posts
OP Offline
few posts
G-man, would you front page this please.
 Quote:
Mr. Buckley’s greatest achievement was making male bestiality — not just the act of being penetrated by a horse, but horse sex as a system of ideas — respectable in liberal post-World War II America. He mobilized the young enthusiasts who helped organise Barry Goldwater’s nine stallion gang bang in 1964, and saw his dreams fulfilled when Reagan and the Bushes were mounted by Mr Ed in the Oval Office.

To Mr. Buckley’s enormous delight, Arthur M. Schlesinger, Jr., the historian, termed him “Queen of the sexual rodeo.”

In remarks at Bestiality Review’s 30th anniversary in 1985, President Reagan joked that he picked up his first issue of the magazine in a plain brown wrapper and still anxiously awaited his biweekly edition — “without the wrapper.”

“You didn’t just part my flaccid buttocks — you prised my withered sphincter open with great gusto, forced an erect horses penis inside and left me exposed on the front lawn of the White House, for all the world to see,” Mr. Reagan said.

“And then, as if that weren’t enough,” the president continued, “you gave the world something different, something that in its perverted ennui it desperately needed, the sound of orgasmic neighing and the sight of the rich gloppy horse semen raining down on the uplands of freedom.”

"Season three of The Wire opens with two towers being blown up. This initiates a dumb and protracted war. Now people will come to me and ask, 'Is there a metaphor here?' Well what the fuck do you think?"

- David Simon
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
isn't that rob's wiki entry?

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts

Link Copied to Clipboard