Next Thread
Print Thread
URG Offline OP
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
OP Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts

Which one am better comic? Pick one or am pick Bianca.

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
URG Offline OP
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
OP Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
The Goon is a comic book series created by Eric Powell in 1999. The story is about the adventures of the Goon, a muscle-bound brawler who claims to be the primary enforcer for the feared mobster Labrazio. The Goon (and his sidekick Franky) often get tied up in other machinations, often in relation to the evil zombie gangs under the command of the Nameless Zombie Priest.The series has a distinctly paranormal slant, with the average story concerning ghosts, ghouls, skunk-apes with an unnatural hunger for pie, extra-dimensional aliens, and mad scientists.On more than one occasion, Powell has metafictionally hinted that the context of The Goon is a creation of pure fiction, taking place in a comic reality instead of implying - in the mold of Spider-Man or Superman - that it is occurring in the "real" world. This is best illustrated in two issues, one in which Hellboy - another comic plot "inserted" into reality - meets the Goon after being transported through an issue of The Goon, the other in which a small boy finds and reads a Goon comic book.

Hellboy is a fictional Dark Horse Comics character created by Mike Mignola.
He first appeared in San Diego Comic-Con Comics #2 in 1993.As a demon named Anung Un Rama, Hellboy was brought to Earth as an infant by Nazi occultists. He was rescued by Allied forces and raised by the United States' Bureau for Paranormal Research and Defense (BPRD). Hellboy grew up to be a large red-skinned demon with a tail, horns (which he files off, leaving behind his signature stumps), and a big stone right hand. In the introduction to Odd Jobs he is described as smelling of dry roasted peanuts. Although a bit gruff, he shows none of the malevolence thought to be intrinsic to demons, and works with other strange creatures in the BPRD. Hellboy has been dubbed as the "World's Greatest Paranormal Investigator".The character has been featured in a sequence of comic book mini-series published by Dark Horse Comics, influenced by vintage adventure and horror fiction.

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
The Goon.

2500+ posts
2500+ posts
giant sized man thing

Get the fuck out!

Link Copied to Clipboard