Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Wonder boy is the only one still around. We used to have a self hating gay guy that would defend pedophiles because they uses to be in crappy bands. Then we had another guy who was obsessed with star trek who would molest the kids in his neighborhood. Uschi and I ran him a couple months ago.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

100+ posts
100+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Wonder boy is the only one still around. We used to have a self hating gay guy that would defend pedophiles because they uses to be in crappy bands. Then we had another guy who was obsessed with star trek who would molest the kids in his neighborhood. Uschi and I ran him a couple months ago.

NAMBLA member?

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Because there's nothing co-dependant about having to drag others here to defend your internet honor.

Yeah. Not so much.

None of us came here to defend Halo at all. We came for entirely different reasons.

So, don't flatter yourself.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
25+ posts
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap
Because there's nothing co-dependant about having to drag others here to defend your internet honor.

Yeah. Not so much.

None of us came here to defend Halo at all. We came for entirely different reasons.

So, don't flatter yourself.

Zzap!

I came because i thought it would be funny.... and it was.

I hate custom titles
25+ posts
I hate custom titles
25+ posts
I hate other-dragging honor-defenders!

I hate signatures.
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Capt. ZZap

Halo is claiming you all came here to help him defend whomod.

25+ posts
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy

Well, I've hardly been here in the last week or two. I don't exactly make a career obsession out of it like Halo does.

I have my moments, but I haven't reached the Halo/Oakley level.

Damn son, even I don't look that stupid.

100+ posts
100+ posts

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Barry Gibb

Well, I've hardly been here in the last week or two. I don't exactly make a career obsession out of it like Halo does.

You've been here for years doing the same thing. So you surpass Halo. But you haven't reached Oakley just yet.

Forgive me if I don't take the accusation seriously, from an alt who doesn't even have the courage to reveal who he is.

Yes you have.

See.

Oh, yeah. Because rex is such a respected voice of good judgement on these boards.

100+ posts
100+ posts

You've been here for years doing the same thing. So you surpass Halo. But you haven't reached Oakley just yet.

Forgive me if I don't take the accusation seriously, from an alt who doesn't even have the courage to reveal who he is.

Yes you have.

See.

Oh, yeah. Because rex is such a respected voice of good judgement on these boards.

What's your real name?

master of the red x
3000+ posts
master of the red x
3000+ posts
wonder boy also has an alt id named holden mcgroin. He uses it to post naked pictures of twelve year old girls in the womens forum.

Y'know, I've posted literally hundreds of galleries of women here. And out of those hundreds of galleries, maybe 3 or 4 of those galleries have been young-ish looking girls. And probably not even teen girls, but girls in their mid-20s, just posed to look like teens, like Tawnee Stone. A little variety, for your viewing pleasure.

So show me where I posted bonafide "pedophile" pics. You can't. Because they don't exist.

But then, what am I asking for here? Objectivity, from a guy who prefers crusty socks to real women.

Can't you just enjoy the nudie pix like everyone else, rex?

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
leaving Whomod, rex and Ray Adler to fry in their own bile

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Originally Posted By: Dan Blocker

What's your real name?

Wonder Boy. \:\)

The same name I've posted under for 8 years.

You're yet another example of what I'm talking about. Someone who posts under multiple alts and pretends to be several people, attacking and harassing opinions of those they don't like. Without even the courage to reveal so much as their online I.D.

Holden McGroin just posts nudie pictures. Not an alt used to attack people.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
If you new tards want to know what wonder boy really is look around this forum for his posts. He's a pat buchanan ann coulter lover who voted for ralph nader in the last election. He's the conservative equivalent to whomod.

some RKMB'ers are Obsessed with Black People Hmmm?
5000+ posts
5000+ posts

Wonder Boy is Holden McGroin???

What would the moral majority think?

100+ posts
100+ posts

What's your real name?

Wonder Boy. \:\)

The same name I've posted under for 8 years.

You're yet another example of what I'm talking about. Someone who posts under multiple alts and pretends to be several people, attacking and harassing opinions of those they don't like. Without even the courage to reveal so much as their online I.D.

Your parents must have hated you as much as rex does to give you that name.

100+ posts
100+ posts
If you new tards want to know what wonder boy really is look around this forum for his posts. He's a pat buchanan ann coulter lover who voted for ralph nader in the last election. He's the conservative equivalent to whomod.

Damn, it's pretty bad when Rob's Whores will circle the wagon around shit heads like Pariah and Joe Mama but join in the assault on Wonder Boy. I almost feel bad for him.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

If that were true, I never would have considered Ralph Nader, or had praise for so many Democrats, like Sen Joseph Lieberman, Sen Byron Dorgan, former Sen Sam Nunn, Lloyd Bentsen, former treasury secretary Richard Rubin, Sen Joseph Biden, Sen Christopher Dodd, former FL Sen Bob Graham, and many other Democrats, who have demonstrated a genuine concern for the country that transcends a liberal agenda and divisive politics for short-term political gain.
So unlike liberal-Democrat sacks of human garbage like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Tom Daschle, Rahm Emmanuel, Charles Rangel, Alcee Hastings, Barbara Boxer, and many others, who have made this country far more divided than it ever needed to be. I would argue that the George W. Bush presidency has been a direct pendulum-swing result of two decades of liberal-partisan games, where Republicans were forced to adopt similar tactics to fight back.

But despite that, I've been constructivelycritical of Bush across many topics, from the time he was elected.

So I haven't demonstrated the same blind partisanship, namecalling, and mocking contempt for anyone outside my political circle that Whomod has.

Nice try, though. But apples and oranges are not the same.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
Yes. Rahm Emmanuel is a sack of shit.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

Damn, it's pretty bad when Rob's Whores will circle the wagon around shit heads like Pariah and Joe Mama but join in the assault on Wonder Boy. I almost feel bad for him.

We don't all think alike here. Some of the tards here we don't want. Wonder boy serves his purpose by being our whipping boy. Same as whomod.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

If that were true, I never would have considered Ralph Nader, or had praise for so many Democrats, like Sen Joseph Lieberman, Sen Byron Dorgan, former Sen Sam Nunn, Lloyd Bentsen, former treasury secretary Richard Rubin, Sen Joseph Biden, Sen Christopher Dodd, former FL Sen Bob Graham, and many other Democrats, who have demonstrated a genuine concern for the country that transcends a liberal agenda and divisive ppolitics for short-term political gain.
So unlike liberal-Democrat sacks of human garbage like Nancy Pelosi, Harry Reid, Tom Daschle, Rahm Emmanuel, Charles Rangel, Alcee Hastings, Barbara Boxer, and many others, who have made this country far more divided than it ever needed to be. I would argue that the George W. Bush presidency has been a direct pendulum-swing result of two decades of liberal-partisan games, where Republicans were forced to adopt similar tactics to fight back.

But despite that, I've been constructivelycritical of Bush across many topics, from the time he was elected.

So I haven't demonstrated the same blind partisanship, namecalling, and mocking contempt for anyone oputside my political circle that Whomod has.

Nice try, though. But apples and oranges are not the same.

Name dropping is so 90's.

100+ posts
100+ posts

We don't all think alike here. Some of the tards here we don't want. Wonder boy serves his purpose by being our whipping boy. Same as whomod.

You still defend people who seem to be alot dumber then Wonder Boy.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Thats your perception.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

In other words, Pariah and Joe Mama have humiliated you, to the point that you desperately want to spin your trouncing as some kind of victory.

And likewise, I've also exposed your cowardice, that you're not even man enough to reveal your true online I.D., because you're too afraid of the backlash if you do.

5000+ posts
5000+ posts
backlash?

Wow. On the list of things to fear, backlash from members of the RKMB's I'm sure isn't on anyone's list.

What would it matter anyways. i seriously doubt you know the guy/gal's real name/ID anyways.

I....DRINK....YOUR.....MILKSHAKE!!!
25+ posts
I....DRINK....YOUR.....MILKSHAKE!!!
25+ posts
In other words, Pariah and Joe Mama have humiliated you, to the point that you desperately want to spin your trouncing as some kind of victory.

And likewise, I've also exposed your cowardice, that you're not even man enough to reveal your true online I.D., because you're too afraid of the backlash if you do.

Oy vey.

That was one goddamn helluva show.

100+ posts
100+ posts

Don't blame me that your fellow assholes like Joe Mama and Pariah but despise you enough to leave you hanging. Blame the assholes.

Last edited by Dan Blocker; 2008-05-24 9:06 PM.
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Poor Danny.

100+ posts
100+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
Poor Danny.

Broken.

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Pariah
Poor Danny.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Bump.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Bump to piss off rex.

Zzap!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: whomod
backlash?

Wow. On the list of things to fear, backlash from members of the RKMB's I'm sure isn't on anyone's list.

What would it matter anyways. i seriously doubt you know the guy/gal's real name/ID anyways.

Originally Posted By: Daniel Plainview

Oy vey.

Point of fact: you pussies did lock down your Insurgency forum, to protect yourselves from said backlash, and only unlocked the boards when G-man exposed the fact that you, in classic pussy fashion, had locked them.

And that to not look like the pussies you truly are, you unlocked them.

Pussies.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: whomod
backlash?

Originally Posted By: Daniel Plainview

Oy vey.

Point of fact: you pussies did lock down your Insurgency forum, to protect yourselves from said backlash, and only unlocked the boards when G-man exposed the fact that you, in classic pussy fashion, had locked them.

And that to not look like the pussies you truly are, you unlocked them.

Pussies.

I'd feel bad for you Wonderboy but you really truly are an idiot. Must suck not to have any friends.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
halotard finally got something right.

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
one out of 1700+ posts is luck....

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts
one out of 1700+ posts is luck....

rex isn't counting all the times I've called you all morons. He's biased.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Halo82

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch
 Originally Posted By: Halo82

Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard