Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
#952307 2008-05-25 4:53 PM
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Ah, I love the smell of pwnage in the morning.

Our successes are mounting. Their incessant whining continues. Their constant need to remind us that nothing we do have any affect on them speaks directly to their lack of confidence.

FirstAmongDaves has already offered his surrender.

Obviously the liberal posts made in the political forum yesterday had the desired effect.

They have consistently claimed to be a board of free speech while mocking us for having four rules, yet they have repeatedly altered, edited, and deleted entire posts. Their hypocrisy knows literally no bounds.

More of them are signing up at the Insurgency. I haven't approved today's crop, yet, but will later on in the day.

At the moment, of the 14 registered posters, a full 50% of them are Insurgents.

Our attacks are keeping their regular posters away.

The fear is spreading.

We are nearing the end.

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
I think it is fear of David Hasselhoff's mesmerizing crotch. \:p

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
I think it is fear of David Hasselhoff's mesmerizing crotch. \:p

I fear you might be right...it's very, very, VERY disturbing...

Racks be to MisterJLA
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Yeah, because we didn't get tired of that years ago or anything like that. How about todays goal being you guys doing something new and original? Do you think you can handle that?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
few posts
few posts
This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

Of our elaborate plans, the end
Of everything that stands, the end
No safety or surprise, the end
Ill never look into your eyes...again

Can you picture what will be
So limitless and free
Desperately in need...of some...strangers hand
In a...desperate land

Lost in a roman...wilderness of pain
And all the children are insane
All the children are insane
Waiting for the summer rain, yeah

Theres danger on the edge of town
Ride the kings highway, baby
Weird scenes inside the gold mine
Ride the highway west, baby

Ride the snake, ride the snake
To the lake, the ancient lake, baby
The snake is long, seven miles
Ride the snake...hes old, and his skin is cold

The west is the best
The west is the best
Get here, and well do the rest

The blue bus is callin us
The blue bus is callin us
Driver, where you taken us

The killer awoke before dawn, he put his boots on
He took a face from the ancient gallery
And he walked on down the hall
He went into the room where his sister lived, and...then he
Paid a visit to his brother, and then he
He walked on down the hall, and
And he came to a door...and he looked inside
Father, yes son, I want to kill you
Mother...i want to...fuck you

Cmon baby, take a chance with us
And meet me at the back of the blue bus
Doin a blue rock
On a blue bus
Doin a blue rock
Cmon, yeah

Kill, kill, kill, kill, kill, kill

This is the end
Beautiful friend
This is the end
My only friend, the end

It hurts to set you free
But youll never follow me
The end of laughter and soft lies
The end of nights we tried to die

This is the end

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
by the way, what kind of "end" is it you're talking about?

Racks be to MisterJLA
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
it actually, literally, knows no bounds!

giant picture
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex
Yeah, because we didn't get tired of that years ago or anything like that. How about todays goal being you guys doing something new and original? Do you think you can handle that?

Tell you what, rexy, you come up with some better responses and we'll respond in kind. You sad, pathetic little man(?).

Zzap!

Rex 5/24/08 "You know how you say Zzap! at the end of every post? Thats hella cool. I'm gonna start doing it."

Wonder Boy the racist pedophile - 5/24/08 - "I wish someone would embed that cute little African AMERICAN mouthing your COCK."

Rex's sexual confusion - May 25, 2008 - "I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures."

First Among Daves homo obsession with my hands - May 25, 2008 - "I'm guessing the rest of the fingernails on your soft and supple hands are long. Big palms, soft skin with no callouses. Perhaps you moisturise so the flesh on your hands stays a little wet."
Rob Offline
cobra kai
15000+ posts
cobra kai
15000+ posts
2pm?? this thread wasn't even started during the morning. you've won nothing!

giant picture
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Rob Kamphausen

Finally. The board founder makes an appearance. I thought we were going to have to look in every hidey hole here.

Why do you tolerate these assholes? Surely you must know they have no respect for you. They insult you at EVERY possible turn.

Are you like those battered women who just can't keep themselves from going back to their abuser because they have no self-respect? Are you that desperate for approval and acceptance?

Come join the Insurgency. As a Co-Admin, I'll protect you and make sure no one scares you. It'll give your bruises time to heal. Maybe get some reconstructive surgery on your sphincter so you can stop wearing Depends. Hell, I'll even make you a Mod.

Think about it and PM me.

Zzap!

I....DRINK....YOUR.....MILKSHAKE!!!
25+ posts
25+ posts
Um...he lives on the West Coast. That'd make it 11 o'clock AM where he lives.

That was one goddamn helluva show.

25+ posts
25+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Zzap

Finally. The board founder makes an appearance. I thought we were going to have to look in every hidey hole here.

Why do you tolerate these assholes? Surely you must know they have no respect for you. They insult you at EVERY possible turn.

Are you like those battered women who just can't keep themselves from going back to their abuser because they have no self-respect? Are you that desperate for approval and acceptance?

Come join the Insurgency. As a Co-Admin, I'll protect you and make sure no one scares you. It'll give your bruises time to heal. Maybe get some reconstructive surgery on your sphincter so you can stop wearing Depends. Hell, I'll even make you a Mod.

Zzap!

He was already a mod, Zzap. In fact, Rob was the ORIGINAL Goatfucker over at the DCMBs.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Who said anything about 2pm?

"You've won nothing!" Ouchie! And you're the de facto leader here? Christ, I may have to ask our second wave to stand down and go back to their regular posting.

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Daniel Plainview

Zzap!

He was already a mod, Zzap. In fact, Rob was the ORIGINAL Goatfucker over at the DCMBs.

**BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA**

REALLY?! I had no idea. But it sure explains a lot. Did he know Tox and DP Westley?

Zzap!

25+ posts
25+ posts
No, they were two of the many who rose up against his corporate tyranny.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
no, no, no, rob was the REPLACEMENT goatfucker when Marc Campbell left.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts

"You've won nothing!" Ouchie! And you're the de facto leader here? Christ, I may have to ask our second wave to stand down and go back to their regular posting.

Zzap!

Thread was started on board time and that is what matters,you fucking moron.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

Tell you what, rexy, you come up with some better responses and we'll respond in kind. You sad, pathetic little man(?).

Zzap!

First

Horrible attempt at something new.

Second

I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures.

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
I never did manage to get banned by rob, and it certainly wasn't for lack of trying. That kinda makes me a second-rate DCMB refugee.. \:\(

Racks be to MisterJLA
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
no, no, no, rob was the REPLACEMENT goatfucker when Marc Campbell left.

Thanks for the clarification.

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Chant
I never did manage to get banned by rob, and it certainly wasn't for lack of trying. That kinda makes me a second-rate DCMB refugee.. \:\(

That won't be held against you if you join the Insurgency.

Seriously, though, do you live in Denmark? I've got a friend who teaches at one of the Universities there.

Zzap!

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People

Zzap!

OMFG! I've been corrected by a Hill Person? I may have to commit the ritual act of Hara Kiri.

Oh wait, I just remembered there are NO RULES here because you're all such hard core badasses. Therefore I reject your well thought out and cogent argument. If it's 11:00 a.m. where I am then it's morning.

Zzap!

Last edited by Captain Zzap; 2008-05-25 5:26 PM.

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts

Seriously, though, do you live in Denmark? I've got a friend who teaches at one of the Universities there.

Zzap!

yessir, which university is that?

Racks be to MisterJLA
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

First

Horrible attempt at something new.

Second

I am a woman. and no, I will not show you any pictures.

I understand, you feel as though there's a woman trapped in your male body. How far along are you in the procedure? Have you scheduled the surgery yet? What will you be known as once the sex change is complete?

Even if you were really a "woman", the ONLY photo of you I'd want to see is of your mouth. No, not for the obvious reason, but to see firsthand the gaping cavern that spewed such world class stupidity. It's something I could tell my grandkids.

Zzap!

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
My gf's mom is from Denmark. I'm just not sure from which part.

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

I've forgotten at the moment and I'd have to look through his e-mails. Name's Chris Matthieu, married with two little girls. I think he teaches political science.

Bringer of Change
400+ posts
Bringer of Change
400+ posts

Zzap!

No, what matters is how are you going to repair your shredded sphincter from your boyfriend fisting your ass.

You fucking moron.

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
My gf's mom is from Denmark. I'm just not sure from which part.

I didn't know denmark had a realdoll factory.

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts

Zzap!

I've forgotten at the moment and I'd have to look through his e-mails. Name's Chris Matthieu, married with two little girls. I think he teaches political science.

dunno who that is. But there's 4 possible universities. University of Copenhagen, Syddansk, University of Aalborg and Aarhus university

Racks be to MisterJLA
Bringer of Change
400+ posts
Bringer of Change
400+ posts

Zzap!

OMFG! I've been corrected by a Hill Person? I may have to commit the ritual act of Hara Kiri.

Oh wait, I just remembered there are NO RULES here because you're all such hard core badasses. Therefore I reject your well thought out and cogent argument. If it's 11:00 a.m. where I am then it's morning.

Zzap!

You're mistaken, Zzap. They have two rules here: No big sigs. No offensive pictures. Both rules enacted only AFTER our arrival. And they say we've accomplished nothing. I told them that we were here to make this place better.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Rellik

Zzap!

Zzap!

You're mistaken, Zzap. They have two rules here: No big sigs. No offensive pictures. Both rules enacted only AFTER our arrival. And they say we've accomplished nothing. I told them that we were here to make this place better.

Sinestro Rellik

Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts

Zzap!

dunno who that is. But there's 4 possible universities. University of Copenhagen, Syddansk, University of Aalborg and Aarhus university

Huh. None of those sound familiar. Is it possible for him to teach in Sweden and live in Denmark? I mean commute wise?

He's a really cool guy. Spent 8th grade in Africa, 10th grade in Denmark. Studied at the LSE and eventually settled in Denmark. Very intelligent guy.

Zzap!

Bringer of Change
400+ posts
Bringer of Change
400+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Rellik

Zzap!

Zzap!

Sinestro Rellik

Absolutely.

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts

Zzap!

Huh. None of those sound familiar. Is it possible for him to teach in Sweden and live in Denmark? I mean commute wise?

He's a really cool guy. Spent 8th grade in Africa, 10th grade in Denmark. Studied at the LSE and eventually settled in Denmark. Very intelligent guy.

Zzap!

I suppose it is possible, but why would you? the tax benefits in sweden are far better than in Denmark.

Do you know where in Denmark he lives?

Racks be to MisterJLA
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
Again, I'd have to go back and look through e-mails. I haven't written him an actual letter in years.

If I find it I'll let you know.

Are you a native Dane or did you move there?

Zzap!

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
born and bred...

Racks be to MisterJLA
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
OP Offline
Rex's MASTER
500+ posts
born and bred...

Cool. Are you a student or what do you do there? Hey, how regularly do you get comics there?

Zzap!

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
born and bred...

Cool. Are you a student or what do you do there? Hey, how regularly do you get comics there?

Zzap!

I'm an English/German major at Aarhus Business School. Though I'm gonna throw german out the window and replace it with European Studies.

Well, we only get comics once a month, so if I want some real comics I have to visit the specialist stores.

I'm going to have to admit though, that as a student my economy is pretty hardpressed as it is, so I......ahem.....download comics from the internet...

Oh, and I'm also in the Royal Guard reserves, attached to the african regiment. So if those idiots in the UN ever decide that we need troops in Sudan I'm going in with the first wave.

That also means I won't be going to Afghanistan though...

Last edited by Chant; 2008-05-25 6:07 PM.

Racks be to MisterJLA
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
born and bred...

Zzap!

I'm an English/German major at Aarhus Business School. Though I'm gonna throw german out the window and replace it with European Studies.

Well, we only get comics once a month, so if I want some real comics I have to visit the specialist stores.

I'm going to have to admit though, that as a student my economy is pretty hardpressed as it is, so I......ahem.....download comics from the internet...

Theif!

Just kidding. You got to do what you got to do to get your fix. Don't toss German. At least, where I am in the states, knowing German just about guarantees you an office job at BMW.

fudge
4000+ posts
fudge
4000+ posts
well, my German isn't half bad, but when it comes to the grammatical rules I'm dead in the water...

European Studies will ensure me access to jobs with non-european companies that seeks trade within the EU

Racks be to MisterJLA
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard