Originally Posted By: Yellow Blossum
 Originally Posted By: PCG342
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
Who works at Target? Sammitch?

Yup.

Mr. "I went to college and you didn't?"

I have a better job than him and I haven't even graduated yet. I think it's time to retire that elitist smarm now. It carries no clout.

Some people are lucky, some aren't. Sometimes you've got to take what you're given in order to survive. Getting yourself to someplace better is on the hands of you, and is rarely, if ever, instant.

I agree. There's no shame in working at Target. You take what you can get. But at the same time, you don't get to be justified in your elitist attitude when you do so. That douchery needs to be squashed as soon as possible...

Actually, unless I've completely misread Sammitch's response, he only brought up his education after a remark was made about his place of employment.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
-- Lothar of the Hill People
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Yup.

I have a better job than him and I haven't even graduated yet. I think it's time to retire that elitist smarm now. It carries no clout.

Some people are lucky, some aren't. Sometimes you've got to take what you're given in order to survive. Getting yourself to someplace better is on the hands of you, and is rarely, if ever, instant.

I agree. There's no shame in working at Target. You take what you can get. But at the same time, you don't get to be justified in your elitist attitude when you do so. That douchery needs to be squashed as soon as possible...

what 'elitist attitude' are you talking about? I never said one had to be college educated to be intelligent. hell, you don't have to be college educated to be smarter than halo - that doesn't even take a ged! I was simply illustrating that beyond his online dictionary and parroting the posters around him, there's not all that much keeping poor little wankie off the short bus.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Yup.

get him! get him!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Captain Sammitch

Yup.

because working a retail job for three years is so indicative of one's career goals.

You work at Target while you finish school. He was prevented from going to school by joining the Marines and now that he's home has started attending college. Where is it that you're so far beyond him, is what I'm wondering?

well, there's spelling and grammar. not faking injuries and bailing out of commitments helps my cause a little. mostly I guess it's the fact that he's a whiny little tard who can't even hold his own on a message board without hiding behind 'pot, meet kettle' (translation: 'no, YOU are! ') and flailing around like a goldfish in a bucket of mop water until one of his little friends comes along to draw some fire off him.

Too bad this is almost all just conjecture on your part. Hypocritical at that. Half the time you can't do anything other than post GRAEMLINS and edit post. The other half you are throwing out contrived insults that any asshole can say without respect to the circumstances. Which is why you are a hack.

The only thing you were right about is that I fuck up spelling.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Yup.

because working a retail job for three years is so indicative of one's career goals.

You work at Target while you finish school. He was prevented from going to school by joining the Marines and now that he's home has started attending college. Where is it that you're so far beyond him, is what I'm wondering?

well, there's spelling and grammar. not faking injuries and bailing out of commitments helps my cause a little. mostly I guess it's the fact that he's a whiny little tard who can't even hold his own on a message board without hiding behind 'pot, meet kettle' (translation: 'no, YOU are! ') and flailing around like a goldfish in a bucket of mop water until one of his little friends comes along to draw some fire off him.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts

Yup.

The boy can't spell, I'll give you that. But neither can Steve Wozniak as he's admitted publically. The ability to spell is a poor judge of intellect.

That Marine thing...didn't happen.

Halo was the only one of us with the balls to come here and argue with you guys like he did. Very few people would be willing to take a board on completely outnumbered. Boy's got cajones.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
so it's courageous now to blunder in here and get your ass kicked night after night after night... for what? a fake alt based on a person whose name we don't even know, a person who isn't capable of realizing the 'insult' at this time or in the immediate future? what exactly did he hope to accomplish other than providing us with cheap entertainment and plenty of target practice?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts

Halo was the only one of us with the balls to come here and argue with you guys like he did. Very few people would be willing to take a board on completely outnumbered. Boy's got cajones.

you didnt cut those off and eat them too...?

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:
what 'elitist attitude' are you talking about? I never said one had to be college educated to be intelligent.

Oh no?

says the budding rhodes scholar with... how much post-secondary education again?

right. almost forgot.

Quote:
hell, you don't have to be college educated to be smarter than halo - that doesn't even take a ged! I was simply illustrating that beyond his online dictionary and parroting the posters around him, there's not all that much keeping poor little wankie off the short bus.

Parroting the posters around me? That's rich. Who was it who made fun of your weak ass Bright stories? Who did I steal that from? Who said that chick wasn't for real, who did I parrot about that? I do believe I was the first to call you a hack. So yeah, you're an idiot.

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
so it's courageous now to blunder in here and get your ass kicked night after night after night... for what? a fake alt based on a person whose name we don't even know, a person who isn't capable of realizing the 'insult' at this time or in the immediate future? what exactly did he hope to accomplish other than providing us with cheap entertainment and plenty of target practice?

He's defending a friend. That's a worthwhile cause in my book and in his. It's about honor. Whether you guys think what happened was a big deal or not is irrelevant. We did and our conscience dictates that we do something about it.

I'm not sure there is anything to achieve past this point. An apology would be nice, but that's not going to happen. What we achieved was the fact that we feel we did the right thing by defending a friend. And Halo is continuing to do so in... *ahem* his own way.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts
I hear the professional world doesn't take too kindly to faking injuries

Oh dear...he's not another welfare case, is he? I'd love my tax dollars to be spent on something better than supporting another ineffectual mouth-breather taking up space, adding nothing to society, and crying for money from the government because of a headache or blister, or something...

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Personally I don't think it takes courage either way. Cause it's easy to say things on the internet. It's easy to claim victory and kicking someone's ass. Any pathetic and lame bitch can think of that. You're proof of that Sammitch.

I hoped to help out a friend who was being jumped by you shitheads and the fact that you and alot of the others are too fucking fucking insufferable to realize why fucking with a kid is wrong means you deserve to be called out for your douchery.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Yup.

Quoted for truth. Sammitch is a sad little man who's ambitions are bigger than his heart.

Then, if it's truth, you shouldn't be trying to use his place of employment against him, now should you? Hypocrite...

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Prometheus

Yup.

Quoted for truth. Sammitch is a sad little man who's ambitions are bigger than his heart.

Then, if it's truth, you shouldn't be trying to use his place of employment against him, now should you? Hypocrite...

If he wasn't such a snob I wouldn't.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Quote:
what 'elitist attitude' are you talking about? I never said one had to be college educated to be intelligent.

Oh no?

says the budding rhodes scholar with... how much post-secondary education again?

right. almost forgot.

Quote:
hell, you don't have to be college educated to be smarter than halo - that doesn't even take a ged! I was simply illustrating that beyond his online dictionary and parroting the posters around him, there's not all that much keeping poor little wankie off the short bus.

Parroting the posters around me? That's rich. Who was it who made fun of your weak ass Bright stories? Who did I steal that from? Who said that chick wasn't for real, who did I parrot about that? I do believe I was the first to call you a hack. So yeah, you're an idiot.

it's true that you have some small amount of original material, if only because it takes a lot of effort for someone to match your level of stupidity. and it's hardly 'elitist' to call you unintelligent; there are plenty of people with less of an education than yourself who can at least convey their thoughts in an articulate manner. I realize you don't have a good handle on the idea of context, but I never claimed that people without a college education are somehow 'inferior'. I have on the other hand stated repeatedly that you are inferior because you are you. I'm sorry that's such a hard truth for you to grasp, but the sooner you admit you have a problem, the sooner you will become less of a dumbshit.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts

Yup.

what 'elitist attitude' are you talking about? I never said one had to be college educated to be intelligent. hell, you don't have to be college educated to be smarter than halo - that doesn't even take a ged! I was simply illustrating that beyond his online dictionary and parroting the posters around him, there's not all that much keeping poor little wankie off the short bus.

You and mocha were mocking his lack of education and boasting about your own last night in the offensive forum.

How each of us perceives Halo is going to be different no matter what. We can go around and around about this, but neither one of us is technically right. So I'll just say that there are sides of Halo you haven't seen and for as long as I've known Halo, I've found him to be an intelligent guy. My two cents.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Yup.

no, YOU are!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Cause it's easy to say things on the internet. It's easy to claim victory and kicking someone's ass. Any pathetic and lame bitch can think of that. Just look at me.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
Has anyone ever told you you're delightful?

I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

you didnt cut those off and eat them too...?

Saving them for later.

You want in?

rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts

You're added to the list.

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
I'm delightful
400+ posts
I'm delightful
400+ posts

Only myself. \:\)

I've got more guns than you.
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: rex

Thought he and Captain Crap were the only two on it already.

"Ah good. Now I'm on the internet clearly saying I like tranny cleavage. This shouldn't get me harassed at all."
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
You and mocha were mocking his lack of education and boasting about your own last night in the offensive forum.

How each of us perceives Halo is going to be different no matter what. We can go around and around about this, but neither one of us is technically right. So I'll just say that there are sides of Halo you haven't seen and for as long as I've known Halo, I've found him to be an intelligent guy. My two cents.

while I appreciate your opinion, I have to respectfully disagree. the sides of halo we've seen have thus far been pretty damned stupid. and yes, we did mention halo's level of education once or twice, but after seeing that less educated individuals than halo have demonstrated more intellect, I realize that we shouldn't have given him that excuse after all.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:

Oh no?

right. almost forgot.

Quote:

it's true that you have some small amount of original material, if only because it takes a lot of effort for someone to match your level of stupidity. and it's hardly 'elitist' to call you unintelligent; there are plenty of people with less of an education than yourself who can at least convey their thoughts in an articulate manner. I realize you don't have a good handle on the idea of context, but I never claimed that people without a college education are somehow 'inferior'. I have on the other hand stated repeatedly that you are inferior because you are you. I'm sorry that's such a hard truth for you to grasp, but the sooner you admit you have a problem, the sooner you will become less of a dumbshit.

I have a very good handle on context which why I know that your statement was in fact you frowning on people who don't have an education.

And I still can't believe you that only a few post down you make your famous "edit with a crying motie" post and here you are talking about originality?

You only say I'm not articulate and unintelligible cause you NEED to believe you are smarter than me. Like I said in another thread, it's a pathological thing with you. I think I've been very articulate in describing you and your fascination/hatred of me.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

while I appreciate your opinion, I have to respectfully disagree. the sides of halo we've seen have thus far been pretty damned stupid. and yes, we did mention halo's level of education once or twice, but after seeing that less educated individuals than halo have demonstrated more intellect, I realize that we shouldn't have given him that excuse after all.

What exactly have I done that's so inferior to you?

Spelling? Is it really that big of a deal?

Hating on other posters? Well, you hate on me and other Insurgents.

Raiding? Like this board hasn't raided the Quesada forums or Legion. Oh yeah, and how you wanted to raid Protest Warriors but wormed out of admitting what you did.

I'm just curious, what's your issue?

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Thought he and Captain Crap were the only two on it already.

Wrong again moron.

6000+ posts
6000+ posts
 Quote:

Oh no?

right. almost forgot.

Quote:

I have a very good handle on context which why I know that your statement was in fact you frowning on people who don't have an education.

I just don't see Sammitch as being the kind of person to judge based on something like that. I think it's essentially calling you a fucking retard.
Which you are.

Quote:

And I still can't believe you that only a few post down you make your famous "edit with a crying motie" post and here you are talking about originality?

Generally speaking, that's the simplest way to summarize your bullshit. Know what they say, if the shoe fits...

Quote:

You only say I'm not articulate and unintelligible cause you NEED to believe you are smarter than me. Like I said in another thread, it's a pathological thing with you. I think I've been very articulate in describing you and your fascination/hatred of me.

No. You're inarticulate and unintelligible.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Wow, I see you took me off ignore

3000+ posts
3000+ posts
 Quote:

Oh no?

right. almost forgot.

Quote:

I just don't see Sammitch as being the kind of person to judge based on something like that. I think it's essentially calling you a fucking retard.
Which you are.

Quote:

Generally speaking, that's the simplest way to summarize your bullshit. Know what they say, if the shoe fits...

Quote:

No. You're inarticulate and unintelligible.

Funny, cause considering how vague you're being I'm thinking you are protesting way too much. Sammitch has shown himself to be a snob with comments I've already posted and you ignore them. So yeah, fuck you.

Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Quoted for truth.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

rob's servers can only take so much information. let's just leave it at you existing.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

Quoted for truth.

yep, zero hypocrisy here!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
Funny, cause considering how vague you're being I'm thinking you are protesting way too much.

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
Regenerated
15000+ posts
Regenerated
15000+ posts

Yup.

So, it's okay if they're a snob? And, parents and mothers are okay targets, but not kids? Man, there are so many layers to your personal morality and ethics. You should really draw up a map, or a pamphlet or something. You know, so everyone knows the rules you operate from, and don't just assume it's the normal "standard intelligence" or "factual universe", or "common sense"...

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

rob's servers can only take so much information. let's just leave it at you existing.

You're just running away Sammitch.

But hey, keep your reasons for obsession.

3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Quoted for truth.

yep, zero hypocrisy here!

There isn't.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts

why do you hate me?

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
3000+ posts
3000+ posts

Yup.

So, it's okay if they're a snob? And, parents and mothers are okay targets, but not kids? Man, there are so many layers to your personal morality and ethics. You should really draw up a map, or a pamphlet or something. You know, so everyone knows the rules you operate from, and don't just assume it's the normal "standard intelligence" or "factual universe", or "common sense"...

I'd say that this is black and white thinking but your not really thinking so much as acting out of desperation.

Page 3 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard