Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
few posts
OP Offline
few posts
Are you one of the 20,000 males resident in the US who suffer the social embarrassment of a penis over 2 inches in length?

Has your grossly enlarged male member lead you to engage in ungodly and un-American practises, such as sex before marriage and male lesbianism?

During sexual intercourse does your spouse moan with pleasure, as if possessed by hoards of demons or even THE DEVIL ITSELF!?

WPO ministries can help. We offer safe, competitively-priced penis-reduction surgery, with a full money back guarantee if your legally-wedded wife feels any sensation during future acts of coitus. Plus, for a minimum monthly fee, we have excommunicated members of the Catholic Church on standby, ready to drain your balls and ensure that your seed never again falls on stony ground.

Read these testimonials from our holy trinity of satisfied customers:

“Thanks to WPO penis-reduction surgery, my groin is smooth and featureless like the groin of the Angel Gabriel!” – CaptainS

“WPO penis-reduction surgery made me the person I am today - a needy, emotionally-stunted man-child!” – C.Sammitch

“Now I can go back to preaching moral responsibility as opposed to practising it. Thank you WPO Ministries!” - C.S.

"Season three of The Wire opens with two towers being blown up. This initiates a dumb and protracted war. Now people will come to me and ask, 'Is there a metaphor here?' Well what the fuck do you think?"

- David Simon
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
An adult penis with an erect length of less than 7 cm or just over 2 inches but otherwise formed normally is referred to in a medical context as having the micropenis condition.[49] Some of the identifiable causes are deficiency of pituitary growth hormone and/or gonadotropins, mild degrees of androgen insensitivity, a variety of genetic syndromes, and variations in certain Homeobox genes. Some types of micropenis can be addressed with growth hormone or testosterone treatment in early childhood.

A news post on New Scientist dated December 6, 2004 reads "A new surgical procedure has allowed men with abnormally short penises to enjoy a full sex life and urinate standing up, some for the first time. Tiny "micro-penises" have been enlarged to normal size without losing any erogenous sensation, say UK doctors.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
the Offline
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk love Moderator SPLURT!
15000+ posts Tue Jul 22 2008 12:39 AM Reading a post
Forum: Women
Thread: WPO Ministries penis-reduction surgery offer

Link Copied to Clipboard