Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
use it as we w.... free blow jobs?

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Feared by the RKMB morons
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
 Originally Posted By: Wank and Cry
One more thing.

Iggy, you say that you didn't "betray" the the Insurgency. That is was a "mercy killing". But to what end? What were you hoping to avoid by killing it? That the two boards would be talking trash about the other? Is that the horrible fate you hoped to stop? Well, you closed the Insurgency (cause of invision) and yet the boards are still talking shit about the other. And you, in no small way, contribute to that with your insults towards us in your desperation to negate all the truthful things that we say about your dumbass.

So once again, you prove you're full of shit.

By mercy killing, I didn't mean to stop the two boards from talking trash about each other. There is no way to stop that. However, I could--and did--stop the war. It just got way too one-sided. It was like watching a boxing match where the referee just refused to call the match no matter how bloody and broken one of the pugilists was.

As far as talking shit goes, you are the one that still comes around here and makes it so damned easy, cupcake.

Oh, do you really think Invision shut down the boards? That is probably the most ignorant statement I have heard in quite awhile. I changed the name to Serious Interwebs. After you disappeared for a few days, I figured that you were gone from being picked on over there and pulled the plug completely. Neither you nor Ffag was able to do anything to get Invision to raise on god damned finger to intervene in all of this. Because, I'm sure, they saw it for the petty internet bullshit that it was and probably thought you were very deranged for even trying to get them to step-in on your behalf.

God, you are a complete fucktard with no grasp of what reality means.

I have no idea what reality means to a deluded sack of shit like yourself, true.

Either you are as obsessed with me as the rest of the zombies here or Invision pressured you. Personally, I doubt you'd have the spine to admit the truth so you'd go for the most convenient explanation possible "Halo's not here. So there's no point anymore".

I guess I'd be wasting my time asking you exactly what these morons do that's so clever in your eyes since you've already dodged that question. I'll just go off the assumption that any largue group of people who use circular arguments, post the same pics over and over, and by your own definition make the "saddest rationalizations" ad naseum, will have your undying loyalty.

BTW, I never asked Invision to do anything. Even when you guys "censored" the baby rape jokes. I just figure that since the other Insurgents made complaints around the same time that you closed down it made sense. Not that you'd know anything about that.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Believe what you want. I could care less. But, just so you know, I shut the boards down. Invision didn't bother me when Steve tried to have them remove me as admin of my own forum. They didn't contact me if people complained to them about you and baby rape.

And, honestly, don't flatter yourself by thinking people are obsessed with you. No one is. The reason I pulled the plug after a few days of you not being around was because it was your petty posting that made the victory party quite humurous. You come here, as you came there, and post these venom filled posts that almost paint vididly all the torment and teeth-gnashing that you are going through over this. Seriously, your posts are so full of angst. And, I'm not just talking about the watered down version of angst that people commonly use these days. I'm talking about pure Heideggerian angst.

As I responded to Zzap in one of the other threads, Whomod could've stopped it all but never did. You are just the same. You can stop the taunting, Tommy. All you have to do is realize you have a problem and quit posting.

And, since I "dodged" your questing last time:

I hang out here because the board has a lot of good people. Of course, you fail to see that because of your insistence on painting them as "the bad guys." Believe it or not, it is just that simple.

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Believe what you want. I could care less. But, just so you know, I shut the boards down. Invision didn't bother me when Steve tried to have them remove me as admin of my own forum. They didn't contact me if people complained to them about you and baby rape.

And, honestly, don't flatter yourself by thinking people are obsessed with you. No one is. The reason I pulled the plug after a few days of you not being around was because it was your petty posting that made the victory party quite humurous. You come here, as you came there, and post these venom filled posts that almost paint vididly all the torment and teeth-gnashing that you are going through over this. Seriously, your posts are so full of angst. And, I'm not just talking about the watered down version of angst that people commonly use these days. I'm talking about pure Heideggerian angst.

As I responded to Zzap in one of the other threads, Whomod could've stopped it all but never did. You are just the same. You can stop the taunting, Tommy. All you have to do is realize you have a problem and quit posting.

And, since I "dodged" your questing last time:

I hang out here because the board has a lot of good people. Of course, you fail to see that because of your insistence on painting them as "the bad guys." Believe it or not, it is just that simple.

i'm one of the RKmb's and the insurgencts good people... and why Jordan would you betray good people like earl and steve what did they ever do to you? or is it your evil drunken internet avatar the betrayer??

Last edited by Black Machismo; 2008-08-02 2:53 PM.

http://www.finalstage.ca
http:www.459.betrayer.ca
3000+ posts
OP Offline
3000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Iggy

Suuurrrrreeeeee Iggy. Cause I trust your word

Hey asshole, you said it yourself. You only kept the board open for me! That along with a plethora of weird/stupid/hypocritical things you and your masters do I think you're obsessed. Next time, choose your lies more carefully so they don't betray your inner obsession.

Not full of angst Iggy, full of honesty. My "insistence" on painting these guys as bad is based off experience and the ability to see past the trappings. Something you obvsiously can't do. Hell, even Whomod who's been here years more than I was and hasn't been that involved in all this bullshit agrees with me. He himself told you you are "missing the forest for the trees". Which is true.

I wouldn't talk about "angst" Iggy. Cause you've seemed very testy. And I can say you've been testy cause your posts are different than usual. You are usually relaxed and yet (since bringing up Invision) you've been very aggresive saying things like "you are an idiot with no sense of reality".

Quote:

Why stop it? What fucking difference does it make you drama queen? You talk about "ending the war" as if any of this matters and therefore you take it more seriously than anyone. Yes, I hate alot of the guys on this board cause I've seen past there bullshit. Yes, rex is a deprived sack of shit. But in the end none of this really matters. It really just comes down to self expression and helping a friend but YOU made more of it. If I have a problem then it's a problem you yourself share Iggy cause you've talked as much shit as anyone in this whole fiasco. That and your complete lack of judgement and spine. But I'm repeating myself now. It's just hard to believe how incredibly full of shit you are. Joe, Sammitch, Rob, yeah but I'm still getting used to your idiocy.

Quote:

I don't think it is, but it's a moot point because my point was more about pointing out how banal these guys are yet you feed into it. Why? What makes there words and claims on the internet anymore valid? What makes them so clever in your eyes where they tally up points is more of what my question was but you knew that and ducked it. But I don't really care. Pretty sure it's just a matter of you being weak and overdramatic (and unlike me and the other Insurgents you don't know it).

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Be a Man Iggy, YOu Coooweerd!!!!! (spoken in a kermit the from voice.)

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts

As I said, believe what you want.

Quote:
Hey asshole, you said it yourself. You only kept the board open for me! That along with a plethora of weird/stupid/hypocritical things you and your masters do I think you're obsessed. Next time, choose your lies more carefully so they don't betray your inner obsession.

Aww, you're cute when you get like this, Tommy. Our "obsession" is all about your being entertaining. But, please, don't let that go to your head. You are like that crazy guy who the community allows to stay because he is harmless. Well, and, the townsfolk get a good laugh at him.

Quote:
Not full of angst Iggy, full of honesty. My "insistence" on painting these guys as bad is based off experience and the ability to see past the trappings. Something you obvsiously can't do. Hell, even Whomod who's been here years more than I was and hasn't been that involved in all this bullshit agrees with me. He himself told you you are "missing the forest for the trees". Which is true.

Okay, odd question(s). Why do you keep it up? Why do you keep brining my "inability" to do so into it? It is almost as if you are out "to make me see the light." But, to what end? Let's just say that your constant talk of this makes me have "a change of heart." What then? I'm fairly certain most everyone at the Iconoclasts would have nothing to do with me. Nor, is there chance that I would go crawling back like the board's prodigal son. So, why keep it up?

Quote:
I wouldn't talk about "angst" Iggy. Cause you've seemed very testy. And I can say you've been testy cause your posts are different than usual. You are usually relaxed and yet (since bringing up Invision) you've been very aggresive saying things like "you are an idiot with no sense of reality".

As per the Invision thing, see above.

Quote:
Why stop it? What fucking difference does it make you drama queen? You talk about "ending the war" as if any of this matters and therefore you take it more seriously than anyone. Yes, I hate alot of the guys on this board cause I've seen past there bullshit. Yes, rex is a deprived sack of shit. But in the end none of this really matters. It really just comes down to self expression and helping a friend but YOU made more of it. If I have a problem then it's a problem you yourself share Iggy cause you've talked as much shit as anyone in this whole fiasco. That and your complete lack of judgement and spine. But I'm repeating myself now. It's just hard to believe how incredibly full of shit you are. Joe, Sammitch, Rob, yeah but I'm still getting used to your idiocy.

You masochist. You really do like the abuse.

Quote:
I don't think it is, but it's a moot point because my point was more about pointing out how banal these guys are yet you feed into it. Why? What makes there words and claims on the internet anymore valid? What makes them so clever in your eyes where they tally up points is more of what my question was but you knew that and ducked it. But I don't really care. Pretty sure it's just a matter of you being weak and overdramatic (and unlike me and the other Insurgents you don't know it).

Three words: Tongue in cheek. I don't think I need to explain it anymore than that.

[/quote]

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
damn halo had another breakdown today!

Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
he cant go a day without one...

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Kneel!
10000+ posts
Yes, I hate alot of the guys on this board

big_pimp_tim-made it cool to roll in the first damn place!
Mon Jun 11 2007 09:27 PM-harley finally rolled with me
"I'm working with him...he's young but, there is much potential. He can apprentice with me and then he's yours for final training. He will remember the face of his father...

Some day, Knutreturns just may be the greatest of us all...."-THE bastard
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts

Quote:

Quote:

Life is too short to go around hating people.

President of the Insurgency
100+ posts
President of the Insurgency
100+ posts
One more thing.

Iggy, you say that you didn't "betray" the the Insurgency. That is was a "mercy killing". But to what end? What were you hoping to avoid by killing it? That the two boards would be talking trash about the other? Is that the horrible fate you hoped to stop? Well, you closed the Insurgency (cause of invision) and yet the boards are still talking shit about the other. And you, in no small way, contribute to that with your insults towards us in your desperation to negate all the truthful things that we say about your dumbass.

So once again, you prove you're full of shit.

By mercy killing, I didn't mean to stop the two boards from talking trash about each other. There is no way to stop that. However, I could--and did--stop the war. It just got way too one-sided. It was like watching a boxing match where the referee just refused to call the match no matter how bloody and broken one of the pugilists was.

As far as talking shit goes, you are the one that still comes around here and makes it so damned easy, cupcake.

Oh, do you really think Invision shut down the boards? That is probably the most ignorant statement I have heard in quite awhile. I changed the name to Serious Interwebs. After you disappeared for a few days, I figured that you were gone from being picked on over there and pulled the plug completely. Neither you nor Ffag was able to do anything to get Invision to raise on god damned finger to intervene in all of this. Because, I'm sure, they saw it for the petty internet bullshit that it was and probably thought you were very deranged for even trying to get them to step-in on your behalf.

God, you are a complete fucktard with no grasp of what reality means.

I have no idea what reality means to a deluded sack of shit like yourself, true.

Either you are as obsessed with me as the rest of the zombies here or Invision pressured you. Personally, I doubt you'd have the spine to admit the truth so you'd go for the most convenient explanation possible "Halo's not here. So there's no point anymore".

I guess I'd be wasting my time asking you exactly what these morons do that's so clever in your eyes since you've already dodged that question. I'll just go off the assumption that any largue group of people who use circular arguments, post the same pics over and over, and by your own definition make the "saddest rationalizations" ad naseum, will have your undying loyalty.

BTW, I never asked Invision to do anything. Even when you guys "censored" the baby rape jokes. I just figure that since the other Insurgents made complaints around the same time that you closed down it made sense. Not that you'd know anything about that.
you and I have a lot in common. You know the whole dick in the ass thing we got going on.

Ouch! That's A Big Dick!!!
faggot
15000+ posts
faggot
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: K-nutreturns

a [space] lot!

Old men, fear me! You will shatter under my ruthless apathetic assault!

Uschi - 2
Old Men - 0

"I am convinced that this world is of no importance, and that the only people who care about dates are imbeciles and Spanish teachers." -- Jean Arp, 1921

"If Jesus came back and saw what people are doing in his name, he would never never stop throwing up." - Max von Sydow, "Hannah and Her Sisters"
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts
Inglourious Basterd!!!
15000+ posts

And yet he just can't stay away! He's addicted!

Uschi said:
I won't rape you, I'll just fuck you 'till it hurts and then not stop and you'll cry.

MisterJLA: RACKS so hard, he called Jim Rome "Chris Everett." In Him, all porn is possible. He is far above mentions in so-called "blogs." RACK him, lest ye be lost!

"I can't even brush my teeth without gagging!" - Tommy Tantillo: Wank & Cry, heckpuppy, and general laughingstock

[Linked Image from i6.photobucket.com]
50000+ posts
50000+ posts

PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: britneyspearsatemyshorts

I am not worthy of your genius.

Sikkbones
1500+ posts
Sikkbones
1500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Joe Mama

And yet he just can't stay away! He's addicted!

it's like the relationship he has with me.. the more i abuse and belittle him the more he loves me./

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
S&M.

the Offline
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
Ignored by 3 users and 2 moderators
4000+ posts
Son of Mxy content User BLACK PERSON
7500+ posts Wed Aug 20 2008 01:47 AM Viewing a list of posts
Forum: Arcade Room

Page 4 of 4 1 2 3 4

Link Copied to Clipboard