Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
Video Offered for Sale Purports to Show Biden's Daughter Snorting Cocaine: The New York Post reports a video purporting to show Ashley Biden -- daughter of Vice President Joe Biden -- snorting cocaine is being offered for sale.

I hope the Biden family is prepared for the huge media circus and rush to judgement that the press and late night comedians will invariably hit them with.

After all, given the outcry when Bush's daughters were caught drinking while underaged, and the fact that the media never, ever, treats democrats differently than Republicans, you know it's coming.

snarf is a gay bald homosexual
200+ posts
snarf is a gay bald homosexual
200+ posts
Fuck off!

Snarf licks the balls of his own mother.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man of Zur-En-Arrh
Video Offered for Sale Purports to Show Biden's Daughter Snorting Cocaine: The New York Post reports a video purporting to show Ashley Biden -- daughter of Vice President Joe Biden -- snorting cocaine is being offered for sale.

I hope the Biden family is prepared for the huge media circus and rush to judgement that the press and late night comedians will invariably hit them with.

After all, given the outcry when Bush's daughters were caught drinking while underaged, and the fact that the media never, ever, treats democrats differently than Republicans, you know it's coming.

If there's video it will make all the rounds, the media is already running with it.

Fair play!
rex Offline
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Who will I break next?
15000+ posts
Give her a break. If biden was your dad you would have to smoke coke. How else could you live with yourself?

November 6th, 2012: Americas new Independence Day.
old one eye
2500+ posts
old one eye
2500+ posts

Nice looking.

How you doin'?
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
What was the faulty argument that the whack jobs on the far left ran about Bush's daughters? They should be sent to Iraq to fight their old man's war, instead of getting drunk?

Does this mean that Biden's daughter should be sent to Afghanistan to fight her dad's war, instead of doing coke?

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
PJP Offline
We already are
15000+ posts
We already are
15000+ posts
maybe she can let the tropps butt fuck her.

ask a question... I have all the answers!
few posts
ask a question... I have all the answers!
few posts
 Originally Posted By: MisterJLA
What was the faulty argument that the whack jobs on the far left ran about Bush's daughters? They should be sent to Iraq to fight their old man's war, instead of getting drunk?

Does this mean that Biden's daughter should be sent to Afghanistan to fight her dad's war, instead of doing coke?

Yes. Definitely.

15000+ posts
OP Offline
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: PJP
maybe she can let the tropps butt fuck her.

PARTIES & POT IN ASHLEY BIDEN'S PAST
  • A decade before a friend came forward trying to sell a video that he claimed showed her snorting cocaine, Vice President Joseph Biden's daughter was busted for pot possession.

Ashley Biden "was a hot freshman that every guy wanted to be with," said Nat Berman, a Tulane University classmate, who said he bailed Ashley out of jail after her 1999 marijuana arrest in New Orleans, for which no conviction was recorded.

"Everybody at Tulane knew that she was a party girl," Berman said. "She wore some pretty short shorts -- a lot."

Berman, 30, wrote on his blog, Uncoached.com, after Joseph Biden's election as vice president last November about Ashley's partying.

Berman told The Post that Ashley -- currently a social worker at a Delaware child-welfare agency -- called him in September 1999 to say she was "on her way over" to his off-campus home "to hang out."

An hour or so later, after she didn't show up, Berman said he received a call from Ashley, who "said she was in jail."

"She was freaking out. She was like, 'I'm in this cell,' " Berman recalled. "She was not happy."

Berman said he paid a bail bondsman "between $200 and $400" to bail Ashley out, and then drove her home.

...and you know he either got at least a BJ or that he's a loser of snarfian proportions.

Link Copied to Clipboard