Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/wrestling/2828470/Intoxicated-Jericho-arrested.html
 Quote:

TWO WWE superstars have been arrested after police accused them of being "extremely intoxicated" in a public place.

Former WWE world champion Chris Jericho and Gregory 'Hurricane' Helms were picked up by cops at a petrol station in the early hours of Wednesday morning.

American gossip website TMZ report that Jericho, 39, and Helms, 35, were taken into custody in Kenton County, Kentucky, at around 5am for "alcohol intoxication in a public place."

They were questioned, photographed and then released on bail for £75 ($120).

It is expected the pair will receive a small fine.

Although Jericho and Helms were at a petrol station when the incident took place, there is no suggestion that either were driving.

WWE and the two men involved have so far failed to comment on the incident.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Quote:
TMZ.com has released some disturbing new details regarding the Wednesday arrest of WWE Superstars Chris Jericho and Gregory Helms.

Kentucky police officers say witnesses told them Gregory Helms struck three people, including Jericho, a man named Gary Kelley and a female passenger named Ashley Storer, at a gas station.

Helms then allegedly ran from the scene right after the violent incident but returned after where he and Chris Jericho were arrested for public alcohol intoxication. Cops say Helms was not arrested for the assault because the alleged victims have not pressed charges, which in Kentucky if police do not witness the attack.

The female who Gregory Helms allegedly struck does not want to press charges at this time while the male said he’s considering it.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Quote:
TMZ.com is reporting that WWE star Matt Hardy was also involved in the Wednesday morning incident that led to the arrests of Chris Jericho and Greg Helms, according to law enforcement sources.

Witnesses told police that Hardy was in a taxi with Jericho, Helms and several others, when Helms allegedly struck three people (including a female).

Matt Hardy allegedly took off on foot with Helms. After they bailed, the cab driver called 911.

Helms returned to the scene and was arrested along with Jericho. Police are not pursuing any sort of action against Hardy.

Quote:
on TMZ live they said there was a brawl in the back seat of the cab. a woman and the cab driver were struck during the scuffle. the cab driver dumped them off at the gas station and called 911.

The Once, and Future Cunt
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Chris "The Hurricane" Oakley?

The Hurricane
200+ posts
The Hurricane
200+ posts
STAND BACK OR I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!

MXY AND SNEAKY THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULTS!

stand back!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
This is the story of the Hurricane

He was in a cab until he went insane

A woman and a driver he did punch

Put him in a prison cell, but one time he could have been

WWE Champion of the world!

Educator to comprehension impaired (JLA, that is you)
50000+ posts
50000+ posts
casselmm47 content User 500+ posts 57 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Sports and Wrestling
Thread: Jericho and Helms arrested for being drunk

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Chris Oakley
STAND BACK OR I WILL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE!

MXY AND SNEAKY THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULTS!

\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Chris Jericho kinda looks like Jack Bauer

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
Jack Bauer?

I barely knew her!

\:lol\:

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
\:lol\: \:lol\: \:lol\:

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Quote:
- TMZ.com has a new article up with comments from Ashley Storer, the woman who was involved in the incident with Chris Jericho, Hurricane Helms and Matt Hardy earlier this week that led to Helms and Jericho being arrested for public intoxication.

Storer, who allegedly took an elbow to the face from Helms, says she has no ill feelings towards him and that it was a “play fight” she was involved in. She claims that they were all crammed into the back of the taxi and she got stuck between Helms and Jericho, who began play fighting. Storer says the “play fight” escalated because everyone was drunk.

Storer now says she took an elbow tot he cheek, causing the cab driver to pull over at a gas station where Helms and Jericho were arrested. Storer also claims that Matt Hardy was completely sober.

She also says that the cops blew the whole thing out of proportion but admits she may have made the situation worse because, “I was crying and drunk and tired from being out all night and I just wanted to leave.”

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Cincinnati.com had an article up yesterday evening about the arrests of Hurricane Helms and Chris Jericho. They noted that around 4AM on Wednesday, an Erlanger police officer patrolling Crescent Springs saw a group of five people being rowdy in a shopping center parking lot. The officer told the group they needed to leave and some of them got a taxi. This was shortly before the taxi driver pulled over and called 911 after the incident in the backseat.

While other reports have came out since then, Cincinnati.com noted that Helms ran and was later found by police but Matt Hardy couldn’t be found by them. It’s been mentioned now that Hardy was not sober and as you read before, the woman involved is now claiming that the whole thing was blown out of proportion.

Cincinnati.com noted that a conviction on the misdemeanor charge of public intoxication carries a fine of $25 and court costs of $134. Helms and Jericho can appear in court on February 16th to challenge the charges or they can have the charges dismissed by paying $159 total before court date.

WWE released a statement to the paper saying that they assume the authorities will take proper action if necessary but declined further comment.

- Jeff Hardy commented on the situation with these messages on his Twitter: “Sure tmz picked up their mug shot..big deal..their awesome &why should that be second guessed over an extremely simple situation?Love Je …” and “They got arrested…it’s a shame they care or think it makes them look bad..their amazing employees…..&”

Jeff’s girlfriend Beth, who is good friends with Helms and Matt, wrote this on her Twitter: “WOW! MMH made the TMZ headlines! He’s on the scoreboard now! So hilarious that the story is about nothing…TMZ is in the entertainment business also, keep that in mind. Funny thing is, Matt wasn’t even drinking & didn’t have any involvement. Classic TMZ sensationalism. Actually, I was asked to post that. And, to clarify, he wasn’t DRUNK. Better?”

Really?
Cause all the reports suggest he WAS sober.

Fuck, these dirt sheets need to read all the other news on their sites before posting them.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Quote:
TMZ cameras caught up with Randy Orton at an airport yesterday and asked him about the arrests of Chris Jericho and Hurricane Helms. Orton seemed legitimately surprised at the news and claimed he didn’t know anything about either of them being arrested. The TMZ reporter talked about how WWE stars are always getting in trouble and Orton said, “We represent the WWE in a very positive manner. Getting in trouble isn’t positive now, is it?”

Verily and forsooth. How positive is it to evacuate the contents of ones bowels into a fair maidens hand bag?
-Snarf

50000+ posts
50000+ posts
http://www.pwbts.com/messages/33806.htm

Quote:
The Pro Wrestling Torch reports this afternoon that WWE has pulled "The Hurricane" Gregory Helms and Santino Marella from their official list of Royal Rumble match participants.

No word on why Marella was pulled, but it would seem obvious that Helsm has been pulled after the incident in Kentucky where he was involved in a brawl involved Chris Jericho, Matt Hardy and two non-wrestlers.

1000+ posts
1000+ posts
Ha I live in Kenton County. I couldn't believe it when I saw there mugshots in the paper

Amazing! Astonishing! Still can't get over the fantastic idea that when you are looking at a girl, you are looking at somebody who is guaranteed to have on her -- a cunt! They all have cunts! Right under their dresses! Cunts -- for fucking! Sunday-Monday-Tuesday-Wednesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
http://www.pwbts.com/messages/33806.htm

Quote:
The Pro Wrestling Torch reports this afternoon that WWE has pulled "The Hurricane" Gregory Helms and Santino Marella from their official list of Royal Rumble match participants.

No word on why Marella was pulled, but it would seem obvious that Helsm has been pulled after the incident in Kentucky where he was involved in a brawl involved Chris Jericho, Matt Hardy and two non-wrestlers.

Been reading this on the news sites, but quite frankly, I dont ever remember Hurricane being in the Rumble. He isnt even on the poster, which has 27 of the 30 participants (the other 3 generally go to suprise entrants like RVD or the returning Cena etc).
Marella, most people believe, was either genuinely injured by Jack Swagger, or is selling the attack.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
Looking at the WWE site, they only have 25 entrants listed, two of which are Jericho and Matt Hardy, who were also involved.

Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Hip To Be Square
15000+ posts
 Quote:
Former WWE Superstar JBL wrote about the recent incident with Chris Jericho & Hurricane Helms on his Facebook. JBL wrote:

“I see in the news that a couple of my good friends got a free ride the other day and a little fine to go with it. I understand why this is news-Chris Jericho and my boy Hurricane Helms are on a TV show that is watched by hundreds of millions of people around the globe-getting arrested is big news even if it is a minor deal. And believe me, from what I have heard this is a minor deal.

But come on…there were no drugs and both guys were smart enough to plan not to drive while under the influence. In these days of celebrities that aren’t as big as these guys and some bigger doing drugs and being completely irresponsible this is akin to a parking ticket.

Most people out there if they were surrounded by friends and doing what they love would be guilty of having a few too many at times. This is all this was. Repeat…no drugs and no one was driving. Just a few too many and in the wrong place at the wrong time.

I have known both of these guys for a long time and consider both friends. They are great guys who did what most Americans and nearly everyone in the world has done at some point. Have a few cocktails…good for them.

Also, I have to say for a mug shot pic-both looked pretty good.”

500+ posts
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: BASAMS The Plumber
casselmm47 content User 500+ posts 57 seconds ago Reading a post
Forum: Sports and Wrestling
Thread: Jericho and Helms arrested for being drunk

AFLAC!

Another Fucking Lame Ass Clown posts a message.

Link Copied to Clipboard