Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
sdfsdf Offline OP
few posts
OP Offline
few posts
Singh's major golf clubs for sale

Fiji's former golf world number one Vijay Singh missed his tee time for a US Open qualifying tournament on Monday, probably putting an end to his run of playing in 67 consecutive major golf championships over the past 17 years. The 48-year-old said after Sunday's final round of the US PGA Memorial, in which he fired a seven-under par 65, that he would not play in the Monday qualifier. The only other golf clubs for sale remaining for Singh to earn a berth into next week's US Open at Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, Maryland, would be to win or finish second at this week's US PGA St. Jude Classic in Memphis, Tennessee. Singh was ranked World No. 1 for 32 weeks in 2004 and 2005 and is three-time major title winner, landing the 2000 Masters and the 1998 and 2004 PGA Championships. In all, Singh has 34 US PGA triumphs, the most recent in 2008. Singh's run of 67 majors in a row was aided last year by golf clubs for sale into the US Open but tournament officials have said no such exemptions are expected to be awarded this year. Vijay Singh born on 22 February 1963, nicknamed "The Big Fijian", is a Fijian professional golfer who was Number 1 in the Official World Golf Rankings for 32 weeks in 2004 and 2005. He has won three major championships (The Masters in 2000 and the PGA Championship in 1998 and 2004) and was the leading PGA Tour money winner in 2003, 2004 and 2008. He was elected to the World Golf Hall of Fame in 2005 with golf clubs for sale(but deferred his induction until 2006). He won the FedEx Cup in 2008. Career history Early life and amateur careerSingh recollected to reporters about his childhood: "When we were kids we couldn't afford golf balls so we had to make do with coconuts. My father used to say, 'Little Vijay, golf balls don't fall off trees you know,' so I found some that did!" Growing up, he played snooker, cricket, football, and also golf clubs for sale, rugby. He is the son of Mohan Singh, an airplane technician who also taught golf. Growing up, he admired the swing of Tom Weiskopf, using it as an early model for his own. Two years after turning professional, in 1984, Singh won the Malaysian PGA Championship. However, his career was plunged into crisis after he was suspended from the Asian Tour in 1985 over allegations he doctored his scorecard. It was alleged that he lowered his score from one over to one under in order to make the cut, but Singh denies this, saying that in any case, it should only have resulted in disqualification from the event rather than a ban. Singh felt he had been more harshly treated because the marker was "the son of a VIP in the Indonesian PGA." He then took a job at the Keningau Club in Sabah, Malaysia, before his move to the Miri golf clubs for sale in Sarawak. While this was a period of hardship for him, he continued to gain experience.He saved the money he needed to resurrect his career and began to re-enter tournaments. He won the Nigerian Open in 1988, and at the end of that year he entered the European Tour Qualifying school for the second consecutive year, and was successful on this occasion.

sdfsdf Offline OP
few posts
OP Offline
few posts
Watson, Johnson to play in Australian Open along with golf clubs for sale

Highly-rated Americans Bubba Watson and Dustin Johnson will join defending champion Geoff Ogilvy at the Aus$1.5 million ($1.6 million) Australian Open in November, organisers said Thursday. Greg Norman and Fred Couples will also compete at the Sydney November 10-13 event, ahead of the President's Cup the following week where they be will rival captains of the Internationals and the United States TaylorMade R11 Driver. World number 11 Watson last played at the Australian Open in 2005 while world number 13 Johnson is making his first Open appearance at The Lakes course. Australia's Ogilvy won his first Stonehaven Cup by four shots from Matt Jones at The Lakes last year. Norman, a five-time winner of the Australian Open, returns to The Lakes with his rival US captain Couples as the pair complete their preparations for the November 17-20 President's R11 Driver. Golf Australia CEO Stephen Pitt said he expected to make further announcements of top golfers heading for the Australian Open. "There is the potential for this to be one of the most impressive Australian Open fields in a long time and we've got ongoing interest from many of the world's best players to play and we are looking forward to making further announcements," Pitt said. The Australian Open, first played in 1904, will be co-sanctioned by OneAsia and the PGA Tour of Australasia. Watson turned professional in 2003 and joined the Nationwide Tour where he would play until 2005. He finished 21st on the Nationwide Tour's money list in 2005, making him the last player to qualify for the TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons . As a rookie on the PGA Tour, he earned $1,019,264 (90th overall) and led the PGA Tour in driving distance (319.6 yards). His longest ever drive on the PGA Tour was a 416 yard drive at the 2010 Sony Open. His longest drive in professional competition was a 422 yard drive on the Nationwide Tour. Watson played well at the 2007 U.S. Open. He was in the final group on the Saturday after shooting rounds of 70-71 (+1) at Oakmont Country Club. He was one stroke off the lead at the start of the third round but then slipped, shooting 74 (+4) in the third and fourth rounds. He finished in a tie for fifth. Watson claimed his first PGA Tour win on June 27, 2010 in Cromwell, Connecticut at the Travelers Championship in a two-hole sudden death playoff, beating Corey Pavin and Scott Verplank.[1] Watson tearfully dedicated the win to his parents, specifically his father who was battling Burner 2.0 Irons. Watson was runner-up to Martin Kaymer at the PGA Championship at Whistling Straits, after losing a playoff that was initially also going to include Dustin Johnson before he was given a two stroke penalty. Watson led the playoff after the first hole but Kaymer eventually defeated him by one stroke on the third and final hole. Watson had his own clothing line called Bubba Golf at the former Steve & Barry's. He was invited on the Ellen Degeneres show after he sent her a video of a golf trick shot he completed for her birthday

25+ posts
25+ posts
or was he...

cause that how i butter my rolls
sdfsdf Offline OP
few posts
OP Offline
few posts
Westy bullish ahead of defence

Lee Westwood is oozing confidence as he prepares to defend his St Jude Classic title in Memphis this week. The world number two has won twice worldwide recently and lost in a play-off with Luke Donald at Wentworth last month, with TaylorMade R11 Driver. But despite his hectic globe-trotting schedule, he had always planned to return to the United States to defend his St. Jude Classic title in the week before the US Open. "It's a priority for me to try to come and defend whenever I can, and I like to play the week before a major championship," Westwood said. Westwood readily concedes he was very fortunate to win last year's R11 Driver. Jude Classic in a three-way playoff after benefiting from a nightmare finish in regulation by American Robert Garrigus, who held a three-shot lead but triple-bogeyed the 18th. "Signing my card, I didn't really think I had a chance," Westwood recalled. "And they said, 'don't run off anywhere, you'd better hang on five minutes just to see what happens'. It all unfolded, but that's how golf is." In 1996 he won his first professional tournament, the Volvo Scandinavian Masters, closely followed by the Sumitomo VISA Taiheiyo Masters in Japan. His success continued in 1997 defending his Japanese title and winning the Malaysian Open, the Volvo Masters in Spain, and the Holden Australian Open, beating Greg Norman in a playoff. He also partnered with TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons in the Ryder Cup that year. Westwood has won 21 events on the European Tour and has also won tournaments in North America, Africa, Asia and Australia. His most successful year to date has been 2000 when he won seven tournaments worldwide and was ranked first on the European Order of Merit, ending Colin Montgomerie's long run of European Tour dominance. Westwood took a significant break from the game following the birth of son Samuel Bevan in 2001, and together with a restructuring of his swing under David Leadbetter, led to him being out of contention in tournaments until his 2003 victory in Germany, his 25th worldwide. Westwood returned to the winners circle in 2007 by winning both the Valle Romano Open de Andalucia and the Quinn Direct British Masters to bring his total European Tour wins to 18. As a result he moved back into the top 50 if the Official World Golf Rankings. Westwood finished the 2007 season with five top 10 finishes in the last five events. He carried Burner 2.0 Irons into the 2008 season, starting with two tied second places and a fifth, moving back into the top 20 in the world rankings. At the Masters, Westwood finished tied for 11th and he narrowly missed out on becoming the first European in 38 years to win the U.S. Open, finishing 3rd on level-par, his best finish in a major.

URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
URG Offline
URG am real man!
7500+ posts
URG am real man!
7500+ posts

Cave Babes
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/824582#Post824582
Cave Drawings
http://www.robkamphausen.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/860036

Some days urg makes me proud to be his friend. Then there are the days that he steals my beer and fucks my woman. Somedays he gets that backwards.-Lothar

"Those were good days. Sitting around the campfires, eating dinosaur meat, and clubbing our wimmens in the head. I dream of those days sometimes. When Urg would make speeches and lead us to victory over the neighboring tribes. Good days, man. Good days." -Grimm
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Vinnie D User paper or plastic sir?
few posts 06/12/11 05:37 PM Reading a post
Forum: Women
Thread: Singh's major golf clubs for sale

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]

Link Copied to Clipboard