Print Thread
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
OP Online Cool
15000+ posts

http://www.katu.com/news/weird/128320383.html
 Quote:

THESSALONIKI, Greece (AP) - It took an undercover operation, but Greek police have blown a hole in a ring of alleged crooks who had cornered the doughnut market in a beach resort.

It started with complaints that two Bulgarian men and a former Greek wrestling champion were using violence to choke off the trade by other doughnut vendors on Paliouri beach in the Halkidiki peninsula near Thessaloniki.

So an undercover officer posed as a doughnut seller, police said Tuesday, and he was attacked, leading to the arrest of the three aggressive doughnut sellers.

As a result, they have been charged with blackmail and fraud. They also were charged with food safety violations after police found they had stashed their product in an abandoned hotel that was open to the elements and used by bathers as a toilet.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
OP Online Cool
15000+ posts
We wouldn't have this problem if doughnuts were outlawed.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
few posts
few posts
On a steek.

Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
I'm sure Michelle Obama's working on that right now!

Signed, Glenn Beck

Link Copied to Clipboard