Next Thread
Print Thread
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Brock Lesnar announced his retirement, citing a promise to his wife, after a humiliating first round TKO loss to Overeem. Honestly, I haven't seen less out of him since he left the WWE in a crapfest match with Bill Goldberg. When he decides he's done with something, he really doesn't put up much effort at all.

living in 1962
15000+ posts
living in 1962
15000+ posts
short attention span? or does he just fold when it gets tough?

kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
kung-fu treachery
5000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Grimm
or does he just fold when it gets tough?

I think it is this

Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
I think that maybe Lesnar is under the impression that he's supposed to get more out of whatever he does than what the reality of the situation is. Or he thinks that three is his lucky number and won't stay past that. The question is, 'What the fuck is he going to do now?'

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Timelord. Drunkard.
15000+ posts
Also, Glacier, every time I read your custom title I have to remember the wise old saying "Donuts don't wear alligator shoes."

whomod said: I generally don't like it when people decide to play by the rules against people who don't play by the rules.
It tends to put you immediately at a disadvantage and IMO is a sign of true weakness.
This is true both in politics and on the internet."

Our Friendly Neighborhood Ray-man said: "no, the doctor's right. besides, he has seniority."
Assassinist
500+ posts
Assassinist
500+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor
I think that maybe Lesnar is under the impression that he's supposed to get more out of whatever he does than what the reality of the situation is. Or he thinks that three is his lucky number and won't stay past that. The question is, 'What the fuck is he going to do now?'
Apparently, he's trying to run back to Vince/WWE hoping to work with them in some capacity, so the rumours on some websites go.

Personally, I don't care what he does as long as I don't have to watch it.

"Life ain't nothin' but bitches and money" - Ice Cube
iggy Offline OP
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
OP Offline
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: thedoctor

Fuck Sable? I'd be open to a WWE run. He wasn't bad in the ring so long as he wasn't failing at moonsaults. I'm not sure he'd be a good fit in the PG era, though.

Link Copied to Clipboard