Next Thread
Print Thread
allan1 Offline OP
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
OP Offline
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
Wile looking at Newsarama's DC October solicits,I noticed that with Firestorm #13,Dan Jurgens takes over writing and penciling chores for the book. So first he was on Green Arrow,then Superman and now Firestorm.Talk about being bounced around the universe. Not sure though,if this is a move that will save or sink Firestorm. I personally like the book a lot,but with no clear direction of the character(s) and just random fights with different Firestorms,the book has to be on the edge of cancellation. I like Dan Jurgens and I would bet he could tell a good super-hero yarn with Firestorm,the question is.....will DC keep the book afloat long enough?

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Guess it is to make up for JLI getting shit canned.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
http://www.digitalspy.com/comics/news/a3...-dc-comics.html

Quote:
The firm's co-publisher Dan DiDio told Digital Spy that he felt the title's characters were being overused, and chose to "rest" them for the time being.

He said: "It was selling okay, but we had greater expectations for that line. There's a lot of those characters that I feel we've told a lot of stories with, so at this particular moment we'll give the title a rest, and maybe give some of those characters a rest."

15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
Damn you to hell,Icky,for getting my comic canceled! It's all your fault as usual!

Link Copied to Clipboard