Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Don't know if you've already downloaded it or not, but I upgraded my 12.04 version a couple days ago and all I want to do now is rage punch a hole in my tower. It freezes up all the fucking time, when I try to open a shared word doc using libre it just sits on the loading screen, chromium takes about 30 seconds to open, and the rdp I do a lot of my work on doesn't always connect to the server and refuses to shut down unless I do a reset or logout. I also had to run a terminal update command because it wasn't letting me install programs from the software center. I'm about one day away from just wiping it out and reloading 12.04 or just using Fedora instead.

Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
Son of Anarchist
15000+ posts
It has been possessed by the Phoenix force!

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Stupid Doog
Don't know if you've already downloaded it or not, but I upgraded my 12.04 version a couple days ago and all I want to do now is rage punch a hole in my tower. It freezes up all the fucking time, when I try to open a shared word doc using libre it just sits on the loading screen, chromium takes about 30 seconds to open, and the rdp I do a lot of my work on doesn't always connect to the server and refuses to shut down unless I do a reset or logout. I also had to run a terminal update command because it wasn't letting me install programs from the software center. I'm about one day away from just wiping it out and reloading 12.04 or just using Fedora instead.

Translate,please.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
OP Offline
Doog the MIGHTY
10000+ posts
Ubuntu is a Linux based OS. SoM installed it on his moms computer in the past. I was warning him about installing the update because it fucked up my computer.

15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
ahso

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!

Link Copied to Clipboard