Print Thread
allan1 Offline OP
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
OP Offline
I'm just sayin'
10000+ posts
Bring popcorn....seriously.

Click the link and then go straight to the comments. It's around 7 pages right now but...wow,what a read. You have Marvel editor Steve Wacker in there and a couple posters going at it amongst the typical back and forth between Dems and Repubs. It's like the RKMBS Political forum with celebrity guest stars!!

It's a dog eat dog world & I'm wearing milkbone underwear.

I can get you a toe.

1,999,999+ points.

Damn you and your lemonade!!

Booooooooooooooobs.
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
From the article:
  • after the last election Obama on the cover of Amazing Spider-Man, and in a short back up strip, saw the comic sell over half a million through a variety of printings. If Mitt Romney wins the Presidential Election, could he shortly be joining Spider-Man on a variant cover of the already-destined-to-be-a-classic Amazing Spider-Man #700?

I asked Dan Slott for his thoughts. He told me: If Romney wins, I’m moving to the UK. :-P

You know, right or left, just once I'd like to see one these asshats who whine they're going to leave the country if the other side wins actually have the balls to do it.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
Yeah. Was it Travolta who said he would move if Dubyah won?

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
No, I think it was Alec Baldwin.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Dan Slott just chimed in with a bit about one guy's obsession with his ass. All said, fairly funny thread.

Just one the celebrities in comics thing, I amazed we haven't seen the Big Bang Theory guys pop up in DC stuff considering all the shout outs to them (both are WB properties) on the show.

And, people just need to shut up about moving out of the country. Travolta's gay (at least, that's what I believe...don't sue me John!) ass didn't. Rush didn't when PPACA passed. It all just comes off as stupid. The one I'd like to see move is Tom (Don't sue me cause I think you're gay too) Cruise. I don't think he should even wait until he says the "I'm leaving if.." thing. He should just go. Now.

Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: the G-man
No, I think it was Alec Baldwin.

Arec Bardwin!

15000+ posts
Online Cool
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: iggy
The one I'd like to see move is Tom (Don't sue me cause I think you're gay too) Cruise. I don't think he should even wait until he says the "I'm leaving if.." thing. He should just go. Now.
Didn't he just move to New York or something?

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Society's Discontent
6000+ posts
Was it he or Katie and Suri? Maybe, he moved there to stalk them.

Link Copied to Clipboard