Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Actually beer makes me too buzzed to have sex with anyone.

I find that beer makes me more wasted than the same amount of mixed drinks.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Lothar of The Hill People
Actually beer makes me too buzzed to have sex with anyone.

I find that beer makes me more wasted than the same amount of mixed drinks.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
6000+ posts
6000+ posts
Disgusting! But better than a chimp and a banana up his ass!

-----once over and twice twisted---------
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: LLance
I read most of it and it's typical bullshit! You're born gay. You're born straight. One or the other! End of story! Lot of gay people try to suppress it in the beginning because the "Wonder Boys" of the world tell them that is the correctly political thing to aspire to. Of course, my opinion is that those who browbeat others to be something other than how they were born are only six beers from letting some guy suck 'em dry! God knows what's really in your unforgiving hearts! You're family members who suffered from drug/alcoholic problems definitely didn't get any family support! Wondered if that contributed to their dependency issues? Have a good day! I said, "HAVE A GOOD DAY!"

-----------once over and really tired of the hypocritical and damaging bullshit!--------

Licensed professionals, though (post-1973) a minority in the psych community, say otherwise.

http://discovermagazine.com/2009/sep/09-...raight-straight

A study shows that a disproportionately high amount of gays were indoctrinated into the lifestyle (46%) by rape or molestation at a young age. And not others, but THEY THEMSELVES seek counseling to rid themselves of homosexual thoughts that they recognize as a sexual confusion that emerged from sexual assault at a formative age.

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/gay-lawmaker-to-christians-well-take-your-children

Homosexual rights and Gay Marriage are used to suppress the First Amendment religious freedom of Christians:

THOUGHTCRIME BECOMES A REALITY IN CANADA

And in the United States as well, now.

NEW MEXICO COURT FORCES RELIGIOUS COUPLE TO GO AGAINST THEIR BELIEFS AND PHOTOGRAPH LESBIAN CEREMONY AGAINST THEIR WILL

There are also many other biological and psych studies that show the negative impact of homosexuality, greater psychological and health risks, greater connections and risk of disease, pedophilia, domestic violence and other factors:
HOMOSEXUALITY: Genetics, Culture, Sexual Abuse, and Choice

Even the most pro-gay sources (such as Wikipedia) acknowledge that there is no proof to date that homosexuality is natural, genetic or inborn. Only that a majority within the psych community BELIEVE it is (who are themselves liberal, pro-gay, and many practicing homosexuals themselves).

So... if there is no proof, how can there be "bigotry". The intolerance is among those who harass and try to silence valid dissenting views of homosexuality, even when they offer psychological, scientific and legal facts.

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Those monsters! They're forcing people to co-exist with married gays!

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

And forcing people to go against their own beliefs, or lose their businesses, pay heavy fines or go to prison if they don't. As I just linked to above.

A violation of First Amendment religious freedom.

It's like forcing Hindus to eat beef.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
So... if there is no proof, how can there be "bigotry". The intolerance is among those who harass and try to silence valid dissenting views of homosexuality, even when they offer psychological, scientific and legal facts.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
The conscience of the rkmbs!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Im Not Mister Mxyzptlk

Is that okay with you? Forcing people to accept a particular morality not their own as long as you, personally, accept the morality?

Not being snarky at all. Honest question.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
OK, let me rephrase that:

Boo-hoo! They're forbidding me from forbidding other people from doing stuff and I can't see the irony! :butthurt:

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
Rob, the :butthurt: emoticon is broken.

devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
devil-lovin' Bat-Man
15000+ posts
::

Wait, no, I got it to work.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
: :

Fixed it for you.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
 Originally Posted By: Wonder Boy
: :

Fixed it for you.

you leave the rotting carcass of my long-dead forums alone!

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
But I just posted there. It's alive and well.

terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
terrible podcaster
15000+ posts
...gotta remember my login info now...

go.

ᴚ ᴀ ᴐ ᴋ ᴊ ᴌ ᴧ
ಠ_ಠ
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts