Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
Most of the protesters for BLM didn’t burn and loot though WB. Nor did any of our democratic leaders call the arsonists and looters special people that they loved like Trump did with the mob he incited. He lost a fair election and because he’s willing to lie and try every way he can to overturn the election several people died including 2 officers. Our symbol of democracy vandalized for the world to see. Now there is intelligence that all 50 capitals could be under attack by pro-trump terrorists as well as the inauguration. The elected officials that had to scramble for their lives now have to worry more than ever about their lives.

You are again twisting Trump's words to tailor it to fit your lying narrative.
Trump addressed his supporters, and advised them not to "play into the hands" of those orchestrating the violence. He was speaking to the OVER 100,000 peacefully demonstrating outside, and the 75 million watching nationwide, also betrayed and angry. Not to the 35 or 40 or so out of that 100,000 engaging in violence. And even appealing to the violent ones who support him to stop.

And you have a short memory. During the BLM protests over many months, Pelosi, Biden, Warren, ANY of the 25 Democrat primary candidates, not one of them condemned the violence, and many passively or directly endorsed it as some "justified" backlash at a racist white supremacist system. Which only encouraged more of it.
Chris Cuomo and Don Lemon nightly on CNN rationalized it.
"Who ever said protests are supposed to be polite and peaceful?" Cuomo famously rationalized. Well... THE FIRST AMENDMENT, actually, Chris.

These BLM /Antifa rioters were and are the Democrats' equivalent nazi-brownshirt thugs that intimidated away opposition to their political agenda, and Democrat Senators, Democrat House members, Demnocrat presidential primary candidates, or even former Democrat presidents or Democrat strategists, NEVER voiced criticism of the BLM violence at any time in 2020. Partly because these democrat leaders were intimidated by BLM as well, and didn't want the violence re-directed at them or their campaigns for getting in the way. The didn't want BLM or Antifa to reject any of them politically, and rally behind their Democrat rivals.

I will acknowledge this video, that shows a number of former highly-trained military who were among the protesters, a group calle Oath Keepers.

21 US Military Veterans Identified in Capitol Assault

But contrary to the narrative that they are traitors who used their training to betray their own country, I would argue that they are patriots who saw a marxist insurrection take over our government in the rigged Biden election, and used their training in a poorly thought out attempt to reverse an unfair election, in their minds to defend the republic. But the Left-aligned media and Democrat leadership just uses their actions to conflate the beliefs of Oath Keepers with those of Trump supporters, a narrative make the rest of us look bad, and these Oath Keepers guys should have seen that would be the media portrayal and never done it. One of them cited in the clip is a Lieutenant Colonel, many of them longtime soldiers decorated for their bravery, with special forces training. As was Ashli Babbitt.

You might ask yourself, M E M, why people this committed during their lives to fighting for this country, who clearly had position and a great deal to lose, would risk it in a move like this. These are very serious and highly trained people, Special Forces, decorated veterans. They saw an outrageous election coup, and an existential threat to the country they spent their lives fighting to defend. These are not defiant pranksters and iconoclasts and contemptuous malcontents like BLM vandal John Earle Sullivan, or like the stay-at-home blogger dad who stole Nancy Pelosi's podium, or like the 63 year old guy who posed for a photo with his feet up on Pelosi's desk. None of these individuals or the more serious veterans had the same shared ideology or motive for being there.

As this unfolds, I'm struck by the wide spectrum of motives for the people who were in the Capitol raid that day. While some profess to be Trump supporters, and some are false-flag Leftists just pretending to be Trump supporters to smear them, you definitely can't blame this on Trump's 12-noon speech. The planning of this raid, and the ideology behind it, doesn't fit into a nice neat "Orange Man Bad" category, and the timing of it doesn't coincide with Trump's speech. It precedes it, in both planning and execution. For the military guys, it was the election rigging, and not just the one November 3rd event, but that just apparently was a last straw that stirred them into action.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trump’s claims of election fraud is a lie though. The rally before the riot was just part of the incitement since the election. Trump essentially radicalized a chunk of your party with lies that failed in the courts, recounts and even trying to get republican election officials to change vote totals.

And patriots don’t try to overthrow our government by force. There isn’t a part of the Constitution that makes that okay. It’s not a gray area WB. They betrayed this country for Trump.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Lawyer Says ‘QAnon Shaman’ Should Get Pardon

at 1:45 :
"many of the people who were in DC on the day of the riot were reportedly on the FBI's terrorist screening database... a massive database of names flagged as national security risks."

Again indicating that these were not people triggered by anything Trump said. That they had long histories of violent radicalism, and that FBI and DHS knew about them, long before Jan 6th events.
And that FBI and DHS were warned in advance by NYPD and other sources, and just sat on their hands and let it happen. Why would they do this? I think for the same reason that Charlottesville could have been prevented in 2017, but police were ordered to stand down and let the two sides clash in 2017, to feed a "violent right wing racist Trump supporters" narrative. Letting it play out, despite that the recently fired/resigned Capitol police chief begged for thousands of national guard troops to back up police SIX TIMES in the days leading up to Jan 6th. Why? Because it would create the spectacle of "violent Trump supporters" that they wanted, to try and make Trump politically toxic to his own supporters.

But...

https://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/current_events/politics/prez_track_jan15
https://www.israelhayom.com/2021/01/10/trumps-approval-ratings-on-the-rise-poll-shows/

...Trump's support has actually risen since this Democrat/media narrative began. The public sees through the narrative blaming Trump, and they aren't buying it.

Also, 91% of Trump voters in November polled say they would vote for him again.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think polling over all shows Trump has lost support although amongst his supporters it still remains high. It will be interesting to say the least as to what happens post trump with both parties.

The lack of being prepared for the pro-trump rioters does need to be thoroughly examined and answered for. It appears there was sufficient intel prior to the rally that more should have been prepared.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I think polling over all shows Trump has lost support although amongst his supporters it still remains high. It will be interesting to say the least as to what happens post trump with both parties.

The lack of being prepared for the pro-trump rioters does need to be thoroughly examined and answered for. It appears there was sufficient intel prior to the rally that more should have been prepared.

I just showed you a poll (the same result shown by both Rasmussen and Gallup polls) that show Trump actually gained support.

Sorry you can't seem to acknowledge that.

I can agree with you that FBI and DHS were informed a month prior, and did nothing to stop the planned violence. (PLANNED A MONTH PRIOR, *NOT* "incited" by Trump. )
If there was deliberate negligence or conspiracy in letting that happen, I would point out that it follows the same pattern as the 2017 Charlottesville riots, where a Democrat mayor, and completely Democrat city council had the city police stand down, and a Democrat governor sent fully armored Virginia State Police to push the small group of white supremacists (about 200 white supremacists, out of about 2,000 non-racist pro-monument people total there, protesting only to keep the historic Robert E. Lee statue) pushing the supremacists off their separate advance-written-petitioned city-authorized protest zone, and VSP police pushed them with clubs right into the BLM mob, ORCHESTRATING violence. Because the Democrat leaders wanted violence to happen, to blame on white supremacists they could conflate with Trump and his supporters and have Democrat political leaders and the liberal media push that narrative on national news.

I would also point out that the events on January 6th int he Capitol protests likewise played politically into the hands of the Democrats. The events outside ultimately served the Democrats in two ways: 1) It shut down the electoral challenge, and intimidated several milquetoast Republicans like Sen. Kelly Loeffler to back down and not support the challenge, giving the election to Biden,
and
2) It created another opportunity to label Trump as a dangerous inciter of violence, and for Dems and the media to front the narrative that ALL his followers are racist radicals.

Given the fact that this manipulated a political win for the Democrats, and that Washington DC's political leadership, and the FBI, and the DHS are overwhelmingly led by Democrats, gee, who would be the logical conspirators in letting this happen? rolleyes

• from Do Racists have lower IQ's...

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You of course picked the poll that showed what you liked but my comment was about multiple polls out. They do show Trump retaining a lot of republican support but outside of his party it’s pretty ugly. Considering that the Republican Party became all about Trump I guess at this point it shouldn’t be surprising. It would be like a cult turning on its messiah.

I don’t see your reasoning being sound on the capital riot just for the simple fact that Biden had already won. There was nothing Pence could do within the Constitution to prevent that from happening. Trump however sold it as a game changing day for him. His followers believed that somehow Trump could still win because he falsely told them so. And as they stormed and rioted did Trump in anyway act like a decent human being much less a President of our country? No he was mostly silent while Rudy was calling elected officials in an attempt to prolong the certification. To me it’s pretty clear he incited the riot and than tried to use it to get republicans to do what he wanted. Pence at best could have prolonged the certification but that was it. If republicans have had the house though I’m afraid we could have seen a scenario where republicans basically threw out the election and picked the loser to stay in power. Fortunately Pelosi is still majority leader there so that wasn’t possible.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You of course picked the poll that showed what you liked but my comment was about multiple polls out. They do show Trump retaining a lot of republican support but outside of his party it’s pretty ugly. Considering that the Republican Party became all about Trump I guess at this point it shouldn’t be surprising. It would be like a cult turning on its messiah.

I don’t see your reasoning being sound on the capital riot just for the simple fact that Biden had already won. There was nothing Pence could do within the Constitution to prevent that from happening. Trump however sold it as a game changing day for him. His followers believed that somehow Trump could still win because he falsely told them so. And as they stormed and rioted did Trump in anyway act like a decent human being much less a President of our country? No he was mostly silent while Rudy was calling elected officials in an attempt to prolong the certification. To me it’s pretty clear he incited the riot and than tried to use it to get republicans to do what he wanted. Pence at best could have prolonged the certification but that was it. If republicans have had the house though I’m afraid we could have seen a scenario where republicans basically threw out the election and picked the loser to stay in power. Fortunately Pelosi is still majority leader there so that wasn’t possible.

You're being an asshole.

They do show Trump retaining a lot of republican support but outside of his party it’s pretty ugly.
"Outside his party", 48% of independents think the election was rigged, as do 30% of Democrats ! As I detailed and linked before. Moe than 50% of the country thinks the election was illegitimate. To bring unity, Biden and the Democrats, if they had nothing to hide, should WELCOME investigation and full disclosure. This is never going away, without an investigation.

And Biden, opposite his pledge to "heal the division", even before his inauguration, is welcoming a social media Orwellian purge of all dissenting conservative thought, is unleashing amnesty for at least 11 million illegal immigrants, while simultaneously ceasing all deportations and creating a nightmare for Border Patrol, and talking about "dismantlement of America's fossil-fuel industry", stopping the Canadian "Keystone XL" oil pipeline, and further trying to crush 6.9 million energy industry jobs. Biden and the Democrats are throwing acid on an open would, and provoking not just dissent, but intolerable rage from their conservative opposition. It's like they are deliberately trying to stoke conservatives into an armed revolution.

If Republicans regard Trump as a "messiah" it's because he has fulfilled his promises more than any other president, has doubled our economy, that has benefited Americans at every income level, has secured our border for the first time since Eisenhower was president, has accomplished more than any previous president in just 4 years, and I'm saddened he was cheated out of a second term that he has richly earned. As I've cited repeatedly, with links, the Heritage Foundation even showed quantifiably that Trump achieved more than even Ronald Reagan did, in Reagan's first year. That's not mindless "worship", not a "cult", it's a rational enthusiasm for his presidency, based how well Trump has fulfilled his promises, and how well he has represented the interests of those who voted for him. And with those accomplishments, even won over the loyalty of many who did NOT vote for him, or like myself, people who were anxious about whether Trump as someone who never previously held office could be an effective president. He is, on his proven achievements, the most effective president of my lifetime.

I picked the same polls I've been posting here for over 10 years, whether they agree with my point of view or not.

Rasmussen across several presidential elections, beginning in 2004, has been the single most accurate, or among the most accurate, in predicting the winner in election after election.

Gallup is a polling company that is clearly liberal, but it is among the most well known polling groups. I've been citing them for at least 15 years, on their annual polls of Christian/other religious/atheist identification in the U.S., and back to the beginnings of the Tea Party movement, that showed they poll as approximately as racial and income-diverse as the general U.S. population, as contrasted with the Occupy Wall Street movement that was overwhelmingly young and white and spoiled children of the wealthy upper class.
Gallup also shows that the U.S. is the first choice of people in countries polled worldwide of the nation they would like to immigrate to, the other top choices much further down the list are Britain, France and Germany. If I recall, over a billion foreign nationals would like to move to the U.S., far more than we can accommodate.

The point being, I selected these because they are two of the most known polling companies, pro-Trump, anti-Trump or otherwise.

Regarding my comments about the Capital riots, I don't know what in particular you question about my "reasoning". I think it's pretty obvious that Trump won and was cheated of a second term by election fraud. I've posted the abundant evidence, that no judge or court would listen to, and denied him justice. He was also denied justice in the electoral vote on Jan 6th, even by his own establishment vice president.
But this much remains true, 74.223,251 Trump voters are outraged, the 48% of independents are outraged, and even 30% of Democrats all agree Trump was cheated by election fraud. And Trump is clearly ready to run again in 2024 and reverse this injustice in the next election. And that's why the Democrats and the Democrat zealots in FBI, DOJ, CIA, State Department, DHS and every government agency want to destroy him. That's the clear motivation for trying to make Trump radioactive, "racist", "white supremacist", impeached on false charges, and render him by whatever deceitful means too toxic to vote for.

But as I cited in the above polls, that scheme is not working for Democrats, the liberal media, and the Peter Strzoks and Lisa Pages who infest all our government agencies.

It's "clear Trump incited a riot" to you because you're a liberal zealot, who welcomes any coup or vicious slander that would give your Democrat-Bolshevik party control and a political victory.
I posted the evidence.
The timeline doesn't match.
The closest thing to "incitement" by Trump was saying "in a few minutes you'll be marching over to the Capitol building to PEACEFULLY and patriotically express your support" for Senators and House members making a legal case for challenging electors in corrupted state elections.
The overwhelming evidence is that police, FBI and DHS knew of planned violence A MONTH before the Jan 6 speech by Trump, so again, CLEARLY not incited by Trump.

And as you yourself acknowledged in a previous post, Trump gave a televised message only 1 hour and 45 minutes after the violence began at 12:40 PM. Trump was still giving a speech for the first 31 minutes the violence began. It probably took him another 15 to 30 minutes to learn of the situation, and time to organize his thoughts and write a statement that woudl be an effective message to deal with the situation. I think it was politically unusual but effective to say "I love you, you're very special, but it's time for you to go home in peace." Effective because even the angrier Trump supporters (the ones who were not leftist Antifa, with malicious motive) felt cheated by the courts, cheated by their state governors and secretaries of state, and state legislators, and U.S. legislators, and even state appelate judges and U S Supreme Court, wanted to be heard and appreciated. And Trump's words in a brief statement GAVE them that much-needed appreciation, that someone heard them, that someone cares about their concerns. And because they are overwhelmingly law-abiding and respectful people, who love their country, they listened to him and immediately went home.

I still say, with evidence, Antifa was at the center of all the violence that occurred that day, stoking anger and pushing Trump supporters to do violence they otherwise would never have done. Motivating the less thoughtful of Trump's supporters *(the podium-stealing guy, the guy with his feet up on Pelosi's desk, the viking-looking guy with the horns) to engage in some mischief. But the violent attacks, the ones where people died, that was Antifa. That's absolutely proven with BLM maniac Jon Sullivan, getting Ashli Babbitt killed. While still undisclosed and being investigated, officer Sicknick was likely killed by Antifa. The attack in the hall on officers, where the attackers brought their own riot shields, tear gas, pepper spray and gas masks, again looks like a false-flag Antifa orchestrated raid. But leave it to Democrats, even with all the evidence to that effect, to keep selling the false narrative that it was all Trump supporters, and use that deceitful crumbling narrative to impeach Trump.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Trump’s claims of election fraud is a lie though. The rally before the riot was just part of the incitement since the election. Trump essentially radicalized a chunk of your party with lies that failed in the courts, recounts and even trying to get republican election officials to change vote totals.

And patriots don’t try to overthrow our government by force. There isn’t a part of the Constitution that makes that okay. It’s not a gray area WB. They betrayed this country for Trump.

These Capitol-raid military guys have some ideas that I don't agree with, or know their ideology well enough to comment fully on.

But this much is true: In 1776, the founders of our country drafted a letter to King James III to secede, and announce a war of independence, pledging their lives, fortunes and sacred honor. They did so because the goverment that ruled them was intolerably imposing, and had ceased to represent or protect them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite...otated_text_of_the_engrossed_declaration

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by M E M
I don’t see your reasoning being sound on the capital riot just for the simple fact that Biden had already won. There was nothing Pence could do within the Constitution to prevent that from happening. Trump however sold it as a game changing day for him. His followers believed that somehow Trump could still win because he falsely told them so.

Originally Posted by Wonder Boy, Jan 6 2021, 10:03 PM
Don’t forget now the conspiracy also includes Pence, the conservatives on the Supreme Court plus all the trump appointed judges that ruled on the election plus republican governors and campaign officials.

Oh and scientists, reporters and any republican that voted for impeachment.

So it’s just the Trump cult that is truth basically.

It's not a conspiracy, it's a pure and simple fact that the RNC put Pence on the ticket as the establishment guy, essentially Trump's equivalent that G.H.W. Bush was for Reagan, the establishment apparatchik on the ticket, that negotiated the GOP's support of Trump in 2016.

And when it counted, despite that Pence had the powers of his office to carry on the political fight through further available channels, Pence did abdicate that responsibility with some ambiguous high-sounding legalistic words that were ultimately untrue. Pence only had to allow Senators Cruz, Hawley and others to make their legal case to the nation, but instead shut it down, handing the establishment the win.

It's a fact that all the judges involved, even U S S C, state legislators, U.S. House and Senate members, Governors, secretaries of state, and finally Pence, had the ability to act, and just out of corruption or fear, refused to do the right thing. The evidence was there, and they just refused to look at it. They were intimidated, or in the several cases I previously linked in Georgia, had clear ideological of money motivation, GA governor Kemp's chief of staff now works as a lobbyist for Dominion!
How blind are you, M E M?

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Explaining the 12th Amendment options that Vice President Pence had on Jan 6th, as quoted from a former assistant Attorney General John Yoo, and by a former Homeland Security Council deputy counsel Robert Delahunty....

In October, writing for The American Mind, University of California, Berkeley, School of Law Professor (and former Deputy Assistant U.S. Attorney General [under George W. Bush]) John Yoo, as well as University of St. Thomas School of Law Professor (and former Deputy General Counsel of the United States Homeland Security Council [also under Dubya]) Robert Delahunty, related something of keen interest:

• Under the 12th Amendment, “the President of the Senate [i.e., the Vice President] shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates [of the electoral votes of the states] and the votes shall then be counted.” Left unclear is who is to “count” the electors’ votes and how their validity is to be determined.

Over the decades, political figures and legal scholars have offered different answers to these constitutional questions. We suggest that the Vice President’s role is not the merely ministerial one of opening the ballots and then handing them over (to whom?) to be counted. Though the 12th Amendment describes the counting in the passive voice, the language seems to envisage a single, continuous process in which the Vice President both opens and counts the votes.

The check on error or fraud in the count is that the Vice President’s activities are to be done publicly, “in the presence” of Congress. And if “counting” the electors’ votes is the Vice President’s responsibility, then the inextricably intertwined responsibility for judging the validity of those votes must also be his.

Their article, titled What Happens if No One Wins?, and subtitled, “(t)he Constitution provides for election crises—and its provisions favor Trump,” is essential reading for a time like this, as well as the future, in my humble, non-barrister’s opinion.

Will Pence take advantage of his power under the 12th Amendment? Who is to say he cannot claim that vast fraud and irregularities took place, using Peter Navarro’s 36-page report, The Immaculate Deception, as reason for discarding the official Dem electors? After all, Navarro is hardly some schnook who just fell off the turnip wagon; he simultaneously serves as the Assistant to the President and the Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy.

Of course, the Electoral Count Act, which specifies how Congress tallies electoral votes, should at least be brought up here, but the Act itself may be unconstitutional, as Yoo and Delahunty argue: “Congress cannot use legislation to dictate how any individual branch of government is to perform its unique duties: Congress could not prescribe how future Senates should conduct an impeachment trial, for example.”

It would be near-impossible to seriously maintain, then, that Pence is violating the law simply because he is following the plain language of the Constitution itself. Needless to mention, a great deal would do exactly that, which, at the very least, would make for some choice free entertainment.

...argues that Pence absolutely did have the authority to decide the election, or at the very least allow nationally televised debate of the evidence of election fraud. There were multiple paths to a V P or legislative overturn of the fraudulent election. Pence for whatever reason abdicated those options, that would have made him a hero to the over 50% of the country who can plainly see the Biden coup, under the guise of being a free and fair election, was illegitimate. Justice and legality would be not allowing it to stand.

Pence will forever be remembered as the VP who sold us all out, particularly in the face of an incredibly corrupt Biden administration, whose corruption and incompetence the nation might not survive.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
50% want Trump removed from office

Even with its pro republican bias Rasmussen has this result! Other polls also show Trump trouble too WB. I’m not being an asshole, just being honest and pretty darn courteous to somebody who litters his responses with personal insults.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Explaining the 12th Amendment options that Vice President Pence had on Jan 6th, as quoted from a former assistant Attorney General John Yoo, and by a former Homeland Security Council deputy counsel Robert Delahunty....

In October, writing for The American Mind, University of California, Berkeley, School of Law Professor (and former Deputy Assistant U.S. Attorney General [under George W. Bush]) John Yoo, as well as University of St. Thomas School of Law Professor (and former Deputy General Counsel of the United States Homeland Security Council [also under Dubya]) Robert Delahunty, related something of keen interest:

• Under the 12th Amendment, “the President of the Senate [i.e., the Vice President] shall, in the Presence of the Senate and House of Representatives, open all the certificates [of the electoral votes of the states] and the votes shall then be counted.” Left unclear is who is to “count” the electors’ votes and how their validity is to be determined.

Over the decades, political figures and legal scholars have offered different answers to these constitutional questions. We suggest that the Vice President’s role is not the merely ministerial one of opening the ballots and then handing them over (to whom?) to be counted. Though the 12th Amendment describes the counting in the passive voice, the language seems to envisage a single, continuous process in which the Vice President both opens and counts the votes.

The check on error or fraud in the count is that the Vice President’s activities are to be done publicly, “in the presence” of Congress. And if “counting” the electors’ votes is the Vice President’s responsibility, then the inextricably intertwined responsibility for judging the validity of those votes must also be his.

Their article, titled What Happens if No One Wins?, and subtitled, “(t)he Constitution provides for election crises—and its provisions favor Trump,” is essential reading for a time like this, as well as the future, in my humble, non-barrister’s opinion.

Will Pence take advantage of his power under the 12th Amendment? Who is to say he cannot claim that vast fraud and irregularities took place, using Peter Navarro’s 36-page report, The Immaculate Deception, as reason for discarding the official Dem electors? After all, Navarro is hardly some schnook who just fell off the turnip wagon; he simultaneously serves as the Assistant to the President and the Director of Trade and Manufacturing Policy.

Of course, the Electoral Count Act, which specifies how Congress tallies electoral votes, should at least be brought up here, but the Act itself may be unconstitutional, as Yoo and Delahunty argue: “Congress cannot use legislation to dictate how any individual branch of government is to perform its unique duties: Congress could not prescribe how future Senates should conduct an impeachment trial, for example.”

It would be near-impossible to seriously maintain, then, that Pence is violating the law simply because he is following the plain language of the Constitution itself. Needless to mention, a great deal would do exactly that, which, at the very least, would make for some choice free entertainment.

...argues that Pence absolutely did have the authority to decide the election, or at the very least allow nationally televised debate of the evidence of election fraud. There were multiple paths to an V P or legislative overturn of the fraudulent election. Pence for whatever reason abdicated those options, that would have made him a hero to the over 50% of the country who can plainly see the Biden coup, under the guise of being a free and fair election, was illegitimate. Justice and legality would be not allowing it to stand.

Pence will forever be remembered as the VP who sold us all out, particularly in the face of an incredibly corrupt Biden administration, whose corruption and incompetence the nation might not survive.

I’m not a Pence fan in any way. He spent 4 years enabling this corrupt president. Even here if Pence could have gotten away with throwing out official electoral votes I think he would have. This is a whacked out interpretation of the Constitution and wouldn’t have stood up judicially. It’s certainly not an interpretation you would extend to Kamala or any other democratic VP in the future. I wouldn’t. It would be the death of our democracy. We all lose no matter what side did it.

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

These Capitol-raid military guys have some ideas that I don't agree with, or know their ideology well enough to comment fully on.

But this much is true: In 1776, the founders of our country drafted a letter to King James III to secede, and announce a war of independence, pledging their lives, fortunes and sacred honor. They did so because the goverment that ruled them was intolerably imposing, and had ceased to represent or protect them.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unite...otated_text_of_the_engrossed_declaration

And these traitors would impose a new king on the rest of us. Nope

Fair play!
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
Speaking of refusing to accept election results:

"Congress needs to establish an investigative body like the 9/11 Commission to determine Trump's ties to Putin so we can repair the damage to our national security and prevent a puppet from occupying the presidency ever again"--Hillary Clinton, 5:38 PM · Jan 18, 2021

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Not sure how you consider that not accepting election results G-man.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Even with its pro republican bias Rasmussen has this result! Other polls also show Trump trouble too WB. I’m not being an asshole, just being honest and pretty darn courteous to somebody who litters his responses with personal insults.

No, you're being a slanderous and insulting jerk, and trying to bury the true evidence.

If Rasmussen's simply accurately calling multiple elections that no one else predicted correctly can fairly be termed "Republican bias". No, they're just correct.

And on election night till about 3 AM, Trump was winning by a landslide in all 6 contested states.
Not "50% of PEOPLE voted for Trump".
No. it was 50% of PROVEN ILLEGAL BALLOTS THAT CAN'T BE TRACKED that were magically pulled out of a magic hat and clandestinely slipped into the count at 3 AM hidden from vote inspectors, votes that all went to Biden. Illegal votes caught ON VIDEO being added in Georgia. Dead voters. Double voters. Out of state voters. Voters under fake addresses. Illegal immigrant voters. Rigged Dominion votes. Illegal votes that far exceed Biden's margin of victory in each of these states.

When you over and over engage in shit-stirring and take malicious bitter shots at Trump and his supporters, slanderous things that clearly aren't true and are just Democrat propaganda, don't expect me to reciprocate with courtesy that's not given. It's amazing, your side won (or at least successfully pulled off the fraud) and STILL you guys are out for blood and more angry than if you lost.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

https://www.oann.com/election-fraud-evidence-mounts-as-democrats-divert-attention/

I'd point out that you can't pull up similar reports on Youtube from OAN or Fox or Newsmax, or DailyCaller or The Federalist, or any other conservative news source on that site (they are generally deleted within 24 hours, INCLUDING deletion of Trump's Jan 6th 1 hour 11 minute speech), and they are increasingly hard to find even on a Google or DuckDuckGo search. Your Bolshevik party and their allies in big tech and social media have an aversion to facts and open debate. They believe far more in shutting down all dissenting factual information and opinion.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

No, you're being a slanderous and insulting jerk, and trying to bury the true evidence.

If Rasmussen's simply accurately calling multiple elections that no one else predicted correctly can fairly be termed "Republican bias". No, they're just correct.

And on election night till about 3 AM, Trump was winning by a landslide in all 6 contested states.
Not "50% of PEOPLE voted for Trump".
No. it was 50% of PROVEN ILLEGAL BALLOTS THAT CAN'T BE TRACKED that were magically pulled out of a magic hat and clandestinely slipped into the count at 3 AM hidden from vote inspectors that went to Biden. ON VIDEO in Georgia. Dead voters. Double voters. Out of state voters. Voters under fake addresses. Illegal immigrant voters. Rigged Dominion votes. Illegal votes that far exceed Biden's margin of victory in each of these states.

When you over and over engage in shit-stirring and take malicious bitter shots at Trump and his supporters, slanderous things that clearly aren't true and are just Democrat propaganda, don't expect me to reciprocate with courtesy that's not given. It's amazing, your side won (or at least successfully pulled off the fraud) and STILL you guys are out for blood and more angry than if you lost.

The poll I linked to was from Rasmussen WB. Five thirty eight gives Rasmussen a c+ in polling and shows a pro conservative bias. Even with a bias Rasmussen got that 50% for removal result. And it was known that votes were probably going to be lopsided in states depending on when the mail in votes were counted. Texas was blue most of election night for example because they counted the mail in votes first. Trump’s DOJ found no voter fraud that would have changed the result. Trump’s cyber security guy said it was a secure election. He was willing to say that even though he had to know Trump would fire him as he did. Barr of course had to go to. And for elected officials that wouldn’t “find” votes there were threats of running more loyal people in primary challenges.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Again: if simply being ACCURATE can be considered "conservative bias" . I posted a link that showed daily tracking polls of every day of Trump's presidency, and superimposed over it every day of Obama's first 4 years to compare both at the same point in their presidencies. As I said, Trump was often polling higher on many days than Obama, and that's with the media being the wind at Obama's back, and doing their absolute damnedest to destroy Trump every day he was in office, with countless stories that proved to be absolutely wrong, with steady 93% negative coverage of Trump, reaching 100% negative during the impeachment hearings in Jan-Feb 2020.

It's just like when you guys on the Left say "Fox News is biased". When even Pew Research's own study shows that Fox is perfectly balanced in its coverage, roughly equal positive and negative stories of both candidates, that can only be spun as "more conservatively tilted than the other networks" relative to the EXTREME LEFT tilt of all the other networks.
https://www.yelp.com/topic/new-york...roject-for-excellence-in-journalism-2008

It's pretty well established across all states that early voting leans Democrat, and on-the-day voting is what Republicans tend to do, so day-of-election leans Republican. I'm not sure what you're trying to prove there. And Sydney Powell and Giuliani have said across all 30 states where Dominion machines were used, Dominion manipulation flipped a consistent 3% of votes to Biden. In many states not enough to change the outcome, but a huge manipulation of the vote. Add to that all the dozens of other forms of cheating, and you have more than enough to change the outcome in the 6 contested states. Up till 3 AM Trump was winning in a landslide. Then they stopped the count, just like they do in Venezuela and other states where they rig the vote. They did that so they could count how far ahead Trump was, manufacture the ballots to change that and have Biden win by a slight margin, and they did that across all 6 contested states.
Prior to this election, when has there EVER been a stop in the vote count on election night?
When has it EVER taken more than 24 hours to count all the votes?
That's the dead giveaway that it was election fraud, when what routinely happens in Venezuela, a state known for election rigging, happens here for the first time, and Biden wins with more votes than any president in history. Biden, an incompetent inarticulate buffoon, who can barely finish a sentence, who barely even campaigned.

But Biden got 7 MILLION more votes than Trump ?!?

Biden got 15,428,374 more votes than Hillary Clinton in 2016 ?!?
Biden got 15,366,093 more votes than Obama got in 2012 ?!?
Biden got 11,783,372 more votes that Obama in 2008 ?!? (source: Wikipedia, 2020, 2016, 2012, and 2008 U.S. presidential elections)

No. That doesn't pass the smell test. Biden is an incompetent bungler who can't even draw 20 people to one of his campaign rallies, and listening to him is like watching paint dry, it''s so boring. Whereas Trump consistently draws never-before-seen crowds, and has supporters (like myself) who deeply love what he has done in his 4 years as president. The highest votes before this year were 69,498,516 for Obama in 2008.

This year Trump won with 74,223,251 votes (and probably far more than that, if the count had been fair)
Biden (allegedly) won with 81,281,888 votes.
And as I've shown, some of those are trump votes electronically flipped to Biden, plus double votes, illegal immigrant votes, voters with fake addresses from out of state, unverified signature ballots, ballots from proveably dead people in the thousands, on and on. Multiple streams of election fraud.

The number of easily proven fraudulent and illegal votes is at least double Biden's margin of victory in each of the contested states.
https://www.oann.com/election-fraud-evidence-mounts-as-democrats-divert-attention/
https://www.oann.com/top-administra...to-discuss-election-fraud-investigation/
https://www.oann.com/republicans-vo...over-evidence-of-massive-election-fraud/
https://www.oann.com/ariz-citizens-hold-press-conference-on-voter-fraud/

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by M E M
Five ThrityEigh gives Rasmussen...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/FiveThirtyEight

iveThirtyEight, sometimes rendered as 538, is an American website that focuses on opinion poll analysis, politics, economics, and sports blogging. The website, which takes its name from the number of electors in the United States electoral college,[538 1] was founded on March 7, 2008, as a polling aggregation website with a blog created by analyst Nate Silver. In August 2010, the blog became a licensed feature of The New York Times online and renamed FiveThirtyEight: Nate Silver's Political Calculus.

Yeah, that tells me everything I need to know. The New York Times wouldn't align with any group that wasn't hard-left and part of the narrative.

That's like holding up Factcheck and Politifact and Snopes as confirming sources. Those are all liberal spin sites that hide behind an image of neutrality, but are in fact part of the Democrat/Left propaganda machine.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Trump couldn’t even beat Hillary in the popular vote so yeah it’s totally believable after 4 years voters eagerly voted for Biden WB. Trump even turned Georgia blue!

Fair play!
15000+ posts
15000+ posts
[Linked Image from arcamax.com]

15000+ posts
15000+ posts
[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Examples of conservatives (not) condemning violence

[Linked Image from cdn.vox-cdn.com]

Oh wait, sorry g-man these are some examples of conservative free speech that Amazon doesn’t want to support.

Fair play!
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
inb4 the next political cartoon that dodges the issue...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Trump couldn’t even beat Hillary in the popular vote so yeah it’s totally believable after 4 years voters eagerly voted for Biden WB. Trump even turned Georgia blue!

As Pariah and I have both posted, as far back as Nov 2016, the number of illegal Democrat voters in California alone is about 2 million. And add to that fraudulent votes in the names of dead people, illegal immigrants voting, double-voters, and other Democrat schemes, multiple streams of systemic Democrat illegal voting, Trump in 2016 in truth won not only the electoral vote, but also the popular vote, if there had been a fair and lawful audit of the vote in 2016.

G-Man posted an article by Mona Charen (in the Election Fraud topic) going back to 2012 that showed at least 7 million illegal votes are cast annually.

Sidney Powell said that evidence given to her shows Dominion voting machines have been quietly tipping the scales in favor of the Democrats for almost 20 years in elections.

And again: on Election night 2020, Trump was winning in all 6 contested states until around 3 AM. It was after the Democrats sent home the election observers and pulled out the suitcases and the Ryder trucks of illegal votes that Democrats slipped hundreds of thousands of illegal votes in the back door while no one was watching, and "won" the election for Biden. There are thousands of witnesses and affidavits to that effect, only a fraction of whom were heard in televised hearings in all 6 contested states.
As I've linked multiple times here, across multiple topics.

Your side ignores them and never answers that evidence, because they can't.
Biden did not win, it's all a massive deception.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
You are wrong about it being one side WB. Key republicans at the state, federal and judiciary helped protect democracy. You and many trump supporters made it clear that is something you don’t value. Trump tried to undue the election just by claiming election fraud without proving it through the courts. That happened. When he failed there he than tried to disrupt the certification on the 6th. The riot at the capitol Trump provoked fortunately failed.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Oh wait, sorry g-man these are some examples of conservative free speech that Amazon doesn’t want to support.

You're again a lying cocksmoker, M E M.

You take a few random anonymous comments from unclear sources (I'm guessing anonymous people on Twitter, from the hashtags, but unclear the source) as "evidence" ?

I'd also point out that on Twitter, those posts are far eclipsed by death threats and wishes of harm TO REPUBLICANS. One example I pointed out was when Trump was diagnosed with Covid-19 it got over a million "likes" on Twitter, and a former speechwriter for Obama openly said she hoped he'd die. Twitter takes down any conservative hate speech, but allows groups like BLM and Antifa to openly plan their violent attacks on their forum.

As G-man indicates, even in a humorous political cartoon, it is well documented that both Democrat leadership and the liberal media AT THE VERY TOP HAVE ENDORSED THE VIOLENCE BLM AND ANTIFA VIOLENCE. It's "justified outrage". In the words of Kamala Harris, "It will keep on going right up to election day, it will not stop, and it SHOULD not stop."
Show me *ONE* Republican leader who said anything similar to that, about the Jan 6th riot at the Capitol.

And G-man really doesn't have to post sources beyond his cartoons, because I've already posted articles and video sources of Democrat support of violence from your side so many times. Schumer, Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Biden, Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters, Cory Booker, Alexandia Ocasio-Cortez, all the talking heads at CNN, on and on, HAVE OPENLY ENDORSED liberal violence.

And the hypocritical "examples" you post, even if they were verifiable and true, deceitfully mask that when violence occurs on the Republican/Trump-supporter side, it is universally condemned. Whereas your side supports and cheers on liberal violence, whether BLM or Antifa, or physically attacking Republican Senate or House members, or fantasies of killing President Trump.

So violence is the unsupported anomaly on the Republican side.
And violence on the Democrat side is almost universally approved of.
Even when Democrats don't openly voice approval of it, they still condone it with their silence (such as by my piece-of-excrement U.S. congessman, Peter Deutch) . The left likes BLM violence and Antifa violence, because they see it intimidates their political opposition, and puts pressure on Republican legislators, or even U.S. Supreme Court justices, to cave in and accept Democrat leftist demands.
Like, say, not opposing a clearly rigged election and handing the reigns of power over to the Democrat-Bolshevik Left, in the form of a Trojan-horse "moderate" Joe Biden.

Liberals who bemoan discrimination, intolerance, restraint of Constitutional freedoms, and promotion of hatred toward various abberant minorities, have absolutely no problem with discriminating against, being intolerant of, restricting Constitutional freedoms of, and directing hate-filled scapegoat rhetoric against conservatives.

EXACTLY what they accuse Republicans/conservatives of doing, is EXACTLY what liberals/Democrats do themselves, to those who oppose their beliefs.
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
[Linked Image from pbs.twimg.com]

John Sullivan and his group of BLM false-flag infiltrators, who PRETENDED to be Trump supporters, and were at the center of the most violent events, he filmed Ashli Babbitt being shot by a police officer, and stoked both sides to attack each other, pretending to be a Trump supporter said "come on!" and led them to smash through doors to attack police, and on the other side pretented to be "just a journalist" and (on video) said to officers on the other side "You guys should retreat, I've seen a lot of other officers hurt bad today, I don't want anything bad to happen to you..." to panic the officers, and he successfully caused one of those officers to shoot Ashli Babbitt.

I still would lay money that it was another Antifa operative who threw the extinguisher at officer Sicknick and caused injuries that he died from hours later.

If that turns out to be the case, then all the worst acts that day were caused by Antifa, not by "Trump supporters".

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

The fur-coated barbarian visigoth "Trump supporter" protester on the left is a registered Democrat, Aaron Mostofsky, and the son of Steven "Schlomo" Mostovsky, a Brooklyn area supreme court judge. In other pictures of him standing with a friend alongside him, another "Trump supporter" carrying a Confederate flag, is also a Democrat.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
You are wrong about it being one side WB. Key republicans at the state, federal and judiciary helped protect democracy. You and many trump supporters made it clear that is something you don’t value. Trump tried to undue the election just by claiming election fraud without proving it through the courts. That happened. When he failed there he than tried to disrupt the certification on the 6th. The riot at the capitol Trump provoked fortunately failed.

As usual, you're a fucking liar, M E M.
The logic of what you say is so twisted, I can barely discern what you are trying to rationalize.

Trump and his lawyers have plenty of evidence and thousands of witnesses of election fraud across all 6 states, that judges who are either Democrat partisans, otherwise deep state loyalists, or just intimidated by threats of further Democrat violence as BLM and Antifa unleashed all last year, and really the last 4 years. U S S C justice John Roberts is a prime example, overheard blasting other justices not to consider hearing the case: "Do you want to be responsible for riots?!?" The evidence was there, it was never dismissed on merits of the evidence, court after court just refused to look at the case.

I've posted evidence repeatedly that Trump ABSOLUTELY DID NOT "incite" violence at the Capitol that day.
SHOW ME EXACTLY what Trump said that "incited". He absolutely did not.
He said to Trump protesters (about to walk on a planned march, before he even spoke) :
"In a few minutes you are going to march over to the Capitol and PEACEFULLY and patriotically let your voices be heard."
Legal scholar Alan Dershowitz said it's outrageous to allege Trump in any way provoked violence, that Trump said verbatim what hundreds of other speakers of both political sides have said to their supporters protesting on the Mall of the Americas, in previous marches on Washington DC.

Further, as I've shown repeatedly ( PROVING you are a fucking liar) multiple sources including NYPD informed both the FBI and DHS as much as a month in advance of various groups planning violence at the Jan 6 Capitol protests. Capitol police told multiple Republican Senators and Congressmen and others they were warned to be on the lookout for Antifa infiltrators.
SO HOW COULD TRUMP HAVE 'INCITED' WHAT WAS PLANNED BY MULTIPLE GROUPS UP TO A MONTH IN ADVANCE OF JAN 6th ?

Further, as I've shown repeatedly, the timeline doesn't match your lying narrative, the riots began 31 minutes before Trump concluded his speech at 1:11 PM, and 76 minutes before anyone listening to Trump's speech could have walked over to the Capitol to commit violence after listening (31 minutes, + 45 minutes walking time).
As I've demonstrated repeatedly with facts, what you maliciously allege about Trump is absolutely false, and just yet another Democrat-Bolshevik narrative. And despite evidence, despite logic, you continue to dishonestly sell it.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts

You take a few random anonymous comments from unclear sources (I'm guessing anonymous people on Twitter, from the hashtags, but unclear the source) as "evidence" ?

I'd also point out that on Twitter, those posts are far eclipsed by death threats and wishes of harm TO REPUBLICANS. One example I pointed out was when Trump was diagnosed with Covid-19 it got over a million "likes" on Twitter, and a former speechwriter for Obama openly said she hoped he'd die. Twitter takes down any conservative hate speech, but allows groups like BLM and Antifa to openly plan their violent attacks on their forum.

As G-man indicates, even in a humorous political cartoon, it is well documented that both Democrat leadership and the liberal media AT THE VERY TOP HAVE ENDORSED THE VIOLENCE BLM AND ANTIFA VIOLENCE. It's "justified outrage". In the words of Kamala Harris, "It will keep on going right up to election day, it will not stop, and it SHOULD not stop."
Show me *ONE* Republican leader who said anything similar to that, about the Jan 6th riot at the Capitol.

And G-man really doesn't have to post sources beyond his cartoons, because I've already posted articles and video sources of Democrat support of violence from your side so many times. Schumer, Pelosi, Hillary Clinton, Biden, Kamala Harris, Maxine Waters, Cory Booker, Alexandia Ocasio-Cortez, all the talking heads at CNN, on and on, HAVE OPENLY ENDORSED liberal violence.

And the hypocritical "examples" you post, even if they were verifiable and true, deceitfully mask that when violence occurs on the Republican/Trump-supporter side, it is universally condemned. Whereas your side supports and cheers on liberal violence, whether BLM or Antifa, or physically attacking Republican Senate or House members, or fantasies of killing President Trump.

Even when Democrats don't openly voice approval of it, they still condone it with their silence (such as by my piece-of-excrement U.S. congessman, Peter Deutch) . The left likes BLM violence and Antifa violence, because they see it intimidates their political opposition, and puts pressure on Republican legislators, or even U.S. Supreme Court justices, to cave in and accept Democrat leftist demands.
Like, say, not opposing a clearly rigged election and handing the reigns of power over to the Democrat-Bolshevik Left, in the form of a Trojan-horse "moderate" Joe Biden.

Those examples are from Parler WB. You can use google to find many more examples of what you guys are calling free speech. It’s pretty apparent what it is and why it’s not being supported by big tech. Parler simply refused to try to moderate and remove this truly vile crap. They were asked to remove specific posts and refused.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Those examples are from Parler WB. You can use google to find many more examples of what you guys are calling free speech. It’s pretty apparent what it is and why it’s not being supported by big tech. Parler simply refused to try to moderate and remove this truly vile crap. They were asked to remove specific posts and refused.

You're still a piece of shit liar, M E M. By saying "you guys" you're sweepingly trying to paint the entire Trump movement as "violent" and "radical" by what a handful of anonymous fringe people said, who may or may not identify as Trump conservatives. If these anonymous posts are even real.

And you are ignoring that Capitol violence was mostly pre- planned on Facebook and Twitter, as have BLM and Antifa riots and violence, FOR YEARS. And yet the Facebook and Twitter forums are not taken down, only Parler is targeted as allowing "hate speech".
A hypocritical double-standard.
And again, I don't see you providing any source-able proof that these "right wing hate on Parler" texts are even real, and not made up by someone on the Left TO FRAME all Trump supporters as radicals.
You miserable Bolshevik liar.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
And the pro-trump rioters are turning up to be indeed pro-trump supporters. Aaron Mostofsky might be registered democrat btw but if you take a deeper dive he’s from an area that is heavily democratic where many conservatives register that way. His brother is head of a pro-Trump organization.
“ Mostofsky’s brother Nachman, the executive director of Chovevei Zion, a politically conservative Orthodox advocacy organization, as well as a Brooklyn district leader and vice president of the South Brooklyn Conservative Club, also attended the rally Wednesday but did not enter the Capitol.”

And after the riot here is Aaron wearing a project veritas hat...
Aaron wearing a veritas hat

Fair play!
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
WB I’m not lying nor is it something that interests me to try to deceive. I’m against all violence and death threats like in the previous examples are not what I consider free speech or serve the public’s interest.

And here is the link to the Amazon court filing that has the posts WB
Amazon court filing

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
And the pro-trump rioters are turning up to be indeed pro-trump supporters. Aaron Mostofsky might be registered democrat btw but if you take a deeper dive he’s from an area that is heavily democratic where many conservatives register that way. His brother is head of a pro-Trump organization.
“ Mostofsky’s brother Nachman, the executive director of Chovevei Zion, a politically conservative Orthodox advocacy organization, as well as a Brooklyn district leader and vice president of the South Brooklyn Conservative Club, also attended the rally Wednesday but did not enter the Capitol.”

And after the riot here is Aaron wearing a project veritas hat...
Aaron wearing a veritas hat

I've seen that before. And if Aaron Motofsky were truly a Republican, he wouldn't remain a registered Democrat, why would he? It's Democrats who pull those kind of deceitful false-flag tactics, not Republicans. Kelly-Ann Conway's husband is a Lincoln Republican and rabid anti-Trumper. Same family, polar opposite political beliefs. The Conway's' teenage daughter is a rabid liberal blogger. So what does your allegation prove? Nothing. People in the same family can have vastly different beliefs. Motovsky's conservative brother in the article I read voiced disappointment, not support, for Aaron's actions that got him arrested.
If Motofsky PRETENDED to be a Trump supporter, he could just as easily do the same with a Project Veritas hat. John Sullivan of BLM/Utah on video mockingly dispayed multiple hats, a fur hat to bland with the barbarian horde, a MAGA hat, and a helmot to pose as a "neutral" journalist. Until it's verified one way or the other you can't speculate. His Brooklyn Supreme Court justice father is most certainly a liberal. A Jewish N Y newspaper lavished praise on his court selection for that reason.

Like I said, if I'd been in the plaza outside the Capitol and I saw people engaging in violence or smashing windows and going inside the Capitol, even if police would let me walk in unresisted, my instinct would be that you're not supposed to go in there, and I wouldn't. I'd have the good sense to walk away, and call 911 to tell them what was happening. I wouldnt be involved in rushing a line of cops with shields, I wouldn't be wandering around inside the Capitol, I wouldn't be sitting at House members' desks, smashing glass doors and windows, or taking home trophies from Hose members' possessions.

And I think it's pretty clear that the 100,000 people at the Mall that day feel exactly the way I do, and would never engage in violence, would never rush cops or storm the building, despite your attempts to slime an entire movement by what is clearly just a handful of people, and among them a number of them identified as Antifa. The only organized conservative group of people who as an organization, and not as individuals, did these things is a right-wing militia group that calls themselves Promise Keepers, and one of their reported posts (on Lou Dobbs Friday night) said before the riots "about 30 or 40 of us will be there". Reported by NYPD to FBI and DOJ, up to a month in advance of the Jan 6th protest. Which begs the question: Why were they not detained in advance?

You try to slime an entire movement of 74.2 million Trump voters, and over 100,000 people on the mall outside the Capitol that day, and try to say "all these Trump supporters endorse what happened". Or that all Trump supporters post the kind of stuff you ALLEGE was posted on Parler (while you simultaneously ignore all the comments and planning of violence that occurred on Facebook and Twitter, most of which was never taken down and is still there).

Well, you're a liar, Trump supporters don't. And Trumpers condemn violence by their own side almost unanimously, at a far higher ratio than Democrats. Democrats who, at the Democrat leadership level, at the liberal media level, and at the grassroots level, judging from their comments in the media, and on Facebook and Twitter, all seem to endorse violence attacking Republicans, such as after the Hodgekinson shooting at the Republican congressional baseball game, or when Trump had Covid-19 in October (I'll never forget that, over a million likes on Facebook when the news broke. Not 30 or 40, OVER A MILLION). Or the BLM and Antifa violence ALL YEAR LONG in 2020 that I've already posted videos of virtually every Democrat leader endorsing, and CNN, and MSNBC. Or Democrat comments when Reagan or Tony Snow died. Democrats consistently endorse these things as "justified", "a good start" or "I hope he dies". You don't see that meanness or endorsement of violence or death on the Republican side.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
WB I’m not lying nor is it something that interests me to try to deceive. I’m against all violence and death threats like in the previous examples are not what I consider free speech or serve the public’s interest.

And here is the link to the Amazon court filing that has the posts WB
Amazon court filing

It is absolutely a lie that Trump incited violence, or that a majority, or even a small minority of Republicans wants violent revolution. And if you are fronting that narrative, you are a liar. I've REPEATEDLY cited and linked the evidence otherwise. It's not about finding the truth for Democrats, it's about destroying Trump and his supporters by any means available.
Again, assuming that Parler allegation is even true, it ignores that posts like that were said , and organized violence planned, on Facebook and Twitter as well. But only Parler was shut down. Parler was held to a standard the other sites were not.
https://clarion.causeaction.com/202...ferent-standard-than-twitter-facebook-2/

Well, your party sure endorses violence, whether it is Hodgekinson shooting Republican House members ("a good start", one Democrat strategist said on social media at the time), AOC and her squad endorsing attacks on ICE and Border Patrol, or Antifa and BLM torching cities and beating, murdering bystanders and police all summer long with no Democrat criticism.
Or tearing down and burning statues of our nation's founders, that no Democrat leader ever condemned.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think it’s obvious that trump incited the mob he sent to the capitol and there needs to be accountability for those actions. It will essentially be up to republicans if that happens in the senate trial. Than it’s up to voters to render their judgement on those votes in upcoming elections.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I think it’s obvious that trump incited the mob he sent to the capitol and there needs to be accountability for those actions. It will essentially be up to republicans if that happens in the senate trial. Than it’s up to voters to render their judgement on those votes in upcoming elections.

And I think you're a Media-Matters indoctrinated zealot who will front any flat-out lies and propaganda talking points your party feeds you.

I've cited the proof that you and your party have maliciously fronted a false narrative about Trump on Jan 6th, repeatedly. The evidence against your narrative has been documented by the FBI, by facts reported in the liberal media, and by the facts of a timeline that absolutely proves the crowd was not incited by Trump.

The troops were there because Trump got his crazies to attack the capitol on the 6th. One officer died during that attack and another took his own life right after. They were swarmed and over powered and beaten by trumpers. More attacks were planned for the inauguration but because of the National Guard’s presence the anti- democratic terrorists stayed home. I’m very grateful for the National Guard and very sorry that they were needed because of the pro-trump terrorists that are actively plotting more terrorism.

More of your absolute shit garbage and lies, M E M.
I've proven multiple times that the plans for violence 1) far precede Trump's Jan 6th speech and were reported to FBI and DHS **a month in advance**, who sat on their hands and let it happen.
2) That Trump said nothing "inciting" in his speech, and instead urged protesters to "PEACEFULLY and patriotically" support Senate and House Republicans challenging the electors inside the Capitol building.
3) That the timeline doesn't work, that the violence began at 12:40 PM, but Trump spoke from 12 noon till 1:11 PM, that the violence began 31 minutes before Trump finished his speech, and 76 minutes (31 minutes, + 45 minutes walking time) before they could have walked to the Capitol from where Trump was speaking. But again: it is documented by FBI and DHS that this violence was planned WAY BEFORE THAT, a month in advance, NOT "incited" by Trump.

The officer who died was from an extinguisher thrown at his head, and it is yet to be proven it was a "Trumper" who threw it. And as I said, Antifa leader John Sullivan was directly involved in inciting the incident that got Ashli Babbitt shot by a Capitol police officer, FOR WHICH SULLIVAN WAS ARRESTED BY THE FBI.
It is still entirely possible that both deaths at the Capitol were caused by Anttfa, not Trump supporters.

And you are once again trying to smear Trump and all his supporters, over 100,000 around the Capitol that day, only about 40 of whom (some of them Antifa wolves in Trump clothing) were involved in violence, and maybe another 300 persons who are being investigated for lesser charges of "trespassing" or "violating curfew".

Would that you had the same outrage for the BLM and Antifa DEMOCRATS who burned and looted cities across nationwide over the last 9 months, and burned over 500 businesses im your own city of Minneapolis. Which is over 500 times the damage done in the Capitol ALONE, that one city, let alone in hundreds of other cities across the nation.

Or on inauguration day, the destruction by Antifa in Seattle, Portland, Denver and Boston, that your ideological brethren in the liberal media WON'T EVEN REPORT. You're such a fucking liar, M E M.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/broadcast-networks-barely-mention-antifa-riots
and
https://www.foxnews.com/us/left-wing-riots-cities-after-biden-inauguration

And the allegation that there were going to be attacks on inauguration day in Washington DC and in Capitols of all 50 states was clearly just Democrat propaganda and fearmongering, so they could make a ridiculously overblown show of military force.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/media...ed-out-largely-avoids-left-wing-violence

That has backfired, people who were complacent about a change of power are now buying guns to defend themselves from a tyrannical Democrat government that has threatened to come for them, crush them, "de-program" them, and have DHS take away their children to liberal-indoctrinate them with state ideology. And as I've said previously, those threats come from Joe Biden himself, and just about every other Democrat leader, and pieces of shit like former CIA director John Brennan, Ocasio-Cortez, Katie Couric, Jennifer Rubin of the N Y Times, Robert Reich, and many others. Trump supporters are not supporting insurrections, but we damn well know the Democrat-Bolsheviks are planning to come for us.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
I think a zealot tries to cast peaceful protesters as the same as the violent ones like you do. I recognize the difference between pro-trump protesters that didn’t trash our capitol and engage in violence and the ones that did. So you are only fooling yourself on who is the true zealot here.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I think a zealot tries to cast peaceful protesters as the same as the violent ones like you do. I recognize the difference between pro-trump protesters that didn’t trash our capitol and engage in violence and the ones that did. So you are only fooling yourself on who is the true zealot here.

First of all, I don't do that, and never did. That is a completely made up slander.

Second of all, you multiple times have tried to conflate a few fringe people who acted on their own as being representative of Trump supporters as a whole (i.e., "The troops were there because Trump got his crazies to attack the capitol on the 6th") and lyingly allege they were motivated by Trump's words, when they clearly weren't (see my EVIDENCE in posts above.)

How many times will you keep re-posting your lying CLEARLY DISPROVEN talking points, despite the clear evidence you are lying?)

Page 4 of 13 1 2 3 4 5 6 12 13

Link Copied to Clipboard