Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
OP Offline
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
https://dfw.cbslocal.com/2021/01/15/texan-jenna-ryan-cbs-11-hoping-pardon-arrest-riot-capitol/

CARROLLTON, Texas (CBSDFW.COM) – North Texas realtor Jenna Ryan, who was seen in photos and video at the U.S. Capitol during the Jan. 6 riot, arrived home Friday, Jan. 15 after turning herself in to authorities earlier in the day.

“It was a very strange experience to be arrested by the FBI,” she told CBS 11 outside home. “They’re very professional and it was a very strange feeling. I have a lot of faith in God and I was just praising him and praying and I was just knowing God would take care of me in this situation.”

The FBI had executed a search warrant at Ryan’s home in Carrollton a short time earlier.

Ryan, who took a private plane to Washington D.C. on the day of the riot, faces charges of knowingly entering or remaining in a restricted building or grounds without lawful authority and disorderly conduct on Capitol grounds.

“I just want people to know I’m a normal person. That I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol. That I was displaying my patriotism while I was there and I was just protesting and I wasn’t trying to do anything violent and I didn’t realize there was actually violence,” Ryan said. “I’d just like to apologize for all of the families that are affected by any of the negative environment and I’d just like to say I really love people and I am not a villain that a lot of people would make me out to be, or people think I am, because I was a Trump supporter at the Capitol.”

Ryan told CBS 11 she would like President Trump to pardon her.

“I think we all deserve a pardon. I’m facing a prison sentence. I think I do not deserve that and from what I understand, every person is going to be arrested that was there, so I think everyone deserves a pardon, so I would ask the President of the United States to give me a pardon.”

Ryan posted a picture of her posing outside of the building in front of a broken window with a caption that read, “”Window at the capital (sic). And if the news doesn’t stop lying about us we’re going to come after their studios next.”

“I don’t feel a sense of shame or guilty from my heart. I feel like I was basically following my president. I was following what we were called to do. He asked us to fly there. He asked us to be there. So I was doing what he asked us to do,” Ryan said.

Straight from the horse's mouth...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
“I just want people to know I’m a normal person. That I listen to my president who told me to go to the Capitol. That I was displaying my patriotism while I was there and I was just protesting and I wasn’t trying to do anything violent and I didn’t realize there WAS actually violence,” Ryan said. “I’d just like to apologize for all of the families that are affected by any of the negative environment and I’d just like to say I really love people and I am not a villain that a lot of people would make me out to be, or people think I am, because I was a Trump supporter at the Capitol.”

I don't see where she was accused of doing anything violent. Was she charged with criminal trespass, or with violation of curfew?

Trump did not order her to do violence or vandalize the Capitol, and she did not confess to doing anything of the sort.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy
Originally Posted by President Donald J. Trump, January 6, 2021
You are going to march over to the Capitol, to let your voices be peacefully and patriotically heard.

How your Bolshevik-Democrat party twists that into "incitement" is absurd.

Only by not showing Trump's actual speech on video, and just having Democrat leaders and liberal media pundits themselves say, "Trump incited a riot" over and over can that lying narrative be spread, by not allowing people to see what Trump actually said.

As Alan Dershowitz said last night, Trump is using the exact same phrasing as hundreds of other political leaders before him have said at political rallies in Washington.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Wonder Boy

Did Trump Incite Violence? The Timeline Doesn’t Work

Written by Wes Walker, January 12, 2021

There’s a very simple and obvious reason Trump could not have incited the violence, one that has nothing to do with what he has said, and everything to do with WHERE and WHEN he said it.
The connection between these points is so simple a child could follow it — maybe even Nancy Pelosi.

For Trump to have incited violence in a crowd, that crowd must have heard what he had to say.
That makes sense, right? And it won’t require any complex explanation?
If they weren’t part of the crowd, there’s no sense in Democrats and media blaming the crowd of protesters.
If the attackers left before Trump addressed the crowd, their reasons for busting up the place must have been something OTHER than what the President said to supposedly ‘incite’ the crowd to violent action.

The other consideration is the distance between where the speech was given, and where the criminal actions took place.
Now that we’ve set up the elements in tension, here is Raheem Kassam to present his argument for why Trump could not POSSIBLY have incited violence on the 6th of January.

The website he refers to explains in more concise detail:

• And while the Washington Post clumsily attempts to blame President Trump for the violence, despite the President calling for “peaceful” protests and the “cheering on” of Congressmen, their own article admits the “first wave of protesters arrived at the Capitol about 12:40pm.”

President Trump’s speech didn’t conclude until 1:11pm, and with at least a 45-minute walk between the two locations with crowd-related delays, that would put the first people from Trump’s speech at Capitol Hill no earlier than 1:56pm – a full hour and sixteen minutes after troublemakers arrived.

In fact, rioters who breached the perimeter would have had to leave before Trump’s speech even began (at 12pm precisely) to make it in time for the events as they are detailed by authorities.

The Washington Post also states: “Sund’s outer perimeter on the Capitol’s west side was breached within 15 minutes,” meaning the Capitol was breached over an hour before Trump speech attendees could have even begun to arrive.

This correlates with Sund’s interview, where he admits: “I realized at 1pm, things aren’t going well… I’m watching my people getting slammed.”

Again, 1pm would have been a full 56 minutes before any Trump speech-attendees could have begun arriving, let alone breaching the perimeter and clashing with police. Downtown Washington, D.C. roads were closed. There was no way of arriving faster, let alone before the President had finished speaking.

At 1:09pm, still before the President had finished speaking, Sund called the Sergeants-at-arms of the House and Senate. He told them it was time to call in the National Guard. He even said he wanted an emergency declaration. Both, however, said they would “run it up the chain” and get back to him.

At 1:50pm the Capitol itself was breached. Still before most Trump speech attendees could have arrived. –TheNationalPulse

Supporting video and timeline graphs at the link.

Evidence that shows a group of people showed up at the rally (Antifa?) with a plan to initiate violence, irregardless of and unrelated to Trump's January 6, 2021 speech, that has a clear peaceful protest message.

Link Copied to Clipboard