Next Thread
Print Thread
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
Jill Biden brings cookies to the troops

I was impressed with her back when she quickly moved herself in between her husband and someone rushing up the stage. The secret service has some extra help there.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
I like Jill Biden too. She seems like a sincere and affectionate person.

I can't say the same of her husband. But Jill Biden is not the one signing executive orders that allow the Bolshevik left to destroy America.

And it's too bad the rest of the Democrats don't have regard for our troops. They brought them into Washington DC to use as props to intimidate the American people, as a show of intimidation for inauguration, and then immediately after discarded their props, forcing them to sleep on the concrete floor of a parking garage in 37-degree weather. It was Donald Trump who opened his DC hotel to U.S. troops to give them a decent place to sleep. Even after leaving the White House, Trump continues to demonstrate himself as a person of generosity and class. And most of all, someone with a high regard for our soldiers in uniform. Trump, I'll remind you, is the first president who never accepted a salary as president in his 4 years, and each quarter gave away his earnings to different charitable groups, very often the Veterans' Administration. That's a lot more than cookies.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
The troops were there because Trump got his crazies to attack the capitol on the 6th. One officer died during that attack and another took his own life right after. They were swarmed and over powered and beaten by trumpers. More attacks were planned for the inauguration but because of the National Guard’s presence the anti- democratic terrorists stayed home. I’m very grateful for the National Guard and very sorry that they were needed because of the pro-trump terrorists that are actively plotting more terrorism.

Fair play!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
The troops were there because Trump got his crazies to attack the capitol on the 6th. One officer died during that attack and another took his own life right after. They were swarmed and over powered and beaten by trumpers. More attacks were planned for the inauguration but because of the National Guard’s presence the anti- democratic terrorists stayed home. I’m very grateful for the National Guard and very sorry that they were needed because of the pro-trump terrorists that are actively plotting more terrorism.

More of your absolute shit garbage and lies, M E M.
I've proven multiple times that the plans for violence 1) far precede Trump's Jan 6th speech and were reported to FBI and DHS **a month in advance**, who sat on their hands and let it happen.
2) That Trump said nothing "inciting" in his speech, and instead urged protesters to "PEACEFULLY and patriotically" support Senate and House Republicans challenging the electors inside the Capitol building.
3) That the timeline doesn't work, that the violence began at 12:40 PM, but Trump spoke from 12 noon till 1:11 PM, that the violence began 31 minutes before Trump finished his speech, and 76 minutes (31 minutes, + 45 minutes walking time) before they could have walked to the Capitol from where Trump was speaking. But again: it is documented by FBI and DHS that this violence was planned WAY BEFORE THAT, a month in advance, NOT "incited" by Trump.

The officer who died was from an extinguisher thrown at his head, and it is yet to be proven it was a "Trumper" who threw it. And as I said, Antifa leader John Sullivan was directly involved in inciting the incident that got Ashli Babbitt shot by a Capitol police officer, FOR WHICH SULLIVAN WAS ARRESTED BY THE FBI.
It is still entirely possible that both deaths at the Capitol were caused by Anttfa, not Trump supporters.

And you are once again trying to smear Trump and all his supporters, over 100,000 around the Capitol that day, only about 40 of whom (some of them Antifa wolves in Trump clothing) were involved in violence, and maybe another 300 persons who are being investigated for lesser charges of "trespassing" or "violating curfew".

Would that you had the same outrage for the BLM and Antifa DEMOCRATS who burned and looted cities across nationwide over the last 9 months, and burned over 500 businesses im your own city of Minneapolis. Which is over 500 times the damage done in the Capitol ALONE, that one city, let alone in hundreds of other cities across the nation.

Or on inauguration day, the destruction by Antifa in Seattle, Portland, Denver and Boston, that your ideological brethren in the liberal media WON'T EVEN REPORT. You're such a fucking liar, M E M.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/broadcast-networks-barely-mention-antifa-riots
and
https://www.foxnews.com/us/left-wing-riots-cities-after-biden-inauguration

And the allegation that there were going to be attacks on inauguration day in Washington DC and in Capitols of all 50 states was clearly just Democrat propaganda and fearmongering, so they could make a ridiculously overblown show of military force.
https://www.foxnews.com/media/media...ed-out-largely-avoids-left-wing-violence

That has backfired, people who were complacent about a change of power are now buying guns to defend themselves from a tyrannical Democrat government that has threatened to come for them, crush them, "de-program" them, and have DHS take away their children to liberal-indoctrinate them with state ideology. And as I've said previously, those threats come from Joe Biden himself, and just about every other Democrat leader, and pieces of shit like former CIA director John Brennan, Ocasio-Cortez, Katie Couric, Jennifer Rubin of the N Y Times, Robert Reich, and many others. Trump supporters are not supporting insurrections, but we damn well know the Democrat-Bolsheviks are planning to come for us.

Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Officially "too old for this shit"
15000+ posts
Meanwhile, Sloppy Joe is ordering more troops back to the Middle East but, hey, his wife brought them some cookies so it’s all good.

"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by the G-man
Meanwhile, Sloppy Joe is ordering more troops back to the Middle East but, hey, George W led the charge in the first place, so it’s all good.

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]

Link Copied to Clipboard