Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
A golden idol, how fitting. As a bonus it also desecrates our flag.
Golden Trump statue for cpac

Fair play!
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Now all it needs is a MAGA hat!

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Wow, CNN, the most rabidly anti-Trump news channel, has something negative to say about Trump.
I'm so shocked.

tired

Basically, it's just a piddly detail for CNN to obsess on, rather than report on the content of what is being discussed at CPAC, with a number of powerful and insightful speeches by Republicans, on taking back their party from swamp creature RINOs like Liz Cheney and Mitch McConnell, and how badly the rigged-election incompetent figurehead Joe Biden and the hand-wringers in the shadows who are REALLY running the show have destroyed this county in just 6 weeks since inauguration.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
[Linked Image from abc.net.au]

People seem to find it fun and enjoy it.

Leave it the Democrat haters to take it too seriously.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
Originally Posted by Matter-eater Man
it also desecrates our flag.

That's a joke, right? From the Democrats, the party that hates America, that in its hatred for our country and its history, routinely burns the American flag and desecrates it on an almost daily basis. For example the Portland and Seatlle protests, where they are attacking federal buildings pretty much nightly, for over 90 days, often including flag-burning.
Or the attacks on ICE and Border Patrol facilities.
Or the tearing down throughout 2020 of statues nationwide by Democrats, statues of Washington, Jefferson, Lincoln and other presidents, often burning flags on them as they tore them down. "Desecration" ? On at least one occasion they urinated on the statues.

In contrast to that, for decades, people of both parties, in reverence for the flag (not derision or "desecration") have worn flag-patterned clothing or flag swimsuits or bikinis, or flag neckties. If they were "desecrating" the flag, it would be out of expressing contempt for the flag (as Democrats do), not reverence of it (as Republicans do).

I like the inclusion of Trump waving a magic wand in the statue. What Barack Obama in 2016 said Trump would need to do to rebuild America's industrial base, and bring jobs and factories back to the U.S.
But Trump did exactly that, and easily, in his first year. Magic wand indeed.

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

[Linked Image from orlandosentinel.com]

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

[Linked Image from static01.nyt.com]

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

[Linked Image from static.politico.com]
At CPAC on Friday, a gold-plated statue of Donald Trump (with artist Tommy Zegan, right) epitomizes the thrust of much of this year’s conference.

THE REAL STAR OF FRIDAY’S SHOW: A gilded, larger-than-life-size statue of Trump … and you’ll never guess where it was crafted.

“It was made in Mexico,” said artist TOMMY ZEGAN, who traveled all the way to CPAC from Rosarito, Mexico, where he lives as an American expat on a permanent resident visa.

The supply chain: Zegan spent over six months crafting the 200-pound fiberglass statue with the help of three men in Rosarito. He transported it to Tampa, Fla., where it was painted in chrome, then hauled it from there to CPAC in a U-Haul, where he managed to cart it through the conference in just a black-and-white Hawaiian shirt and no CPAC credential. (Tickets were sold out.)

“If someone offered me $100,000 I’d take it,” Zegan told Playbook.

There’s more: Zegan crafted an even higher-end, stainless steel version that cost his “life savings,” or $50,000. He said he’s aiming to sell that one for over $1 million. But if not, he hopes to see it in a future Trump Presidential Library. He’s even been in touch with Trump’s longtime executive assistant RHONA GRAFF about the matter.

more
https://www.politico.com/newsletter...hy-again-ahead-of-big-cpac-speech-491926

brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

[Linked Image from i.dailymail.co.uk]

Fiberglass, with gold plating.
It's clearly a lot lighter than it looks.

Fair Play!
15000+ posts
OP Offline
Fair Play!
15000+ posts
It’s ugly like trump is. It was also made in Mexico, lol

Fair play!
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
"Hey this is PCG342's bro..."
15000+ posts
The cultists are taking their mindless hero worshipping to a new low.

The irony being Donnie Bone Spurs wouldn't piss on one of those assholes if they were on fire. Just look at how he abandoned the terrorists who tried to overthrow the government. Not one pardon to be found...

"Are you eating it...or is it eating you?"

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com] [/center]

[center][Linked Image from i13.photobucket.com][/center]
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
As I posted above, the sculptor is a retired American guy who lives in Mexico (in the 2nd to last photo I posted, in the Hawaiian shirt on the right).

Trump didn't abandon his supporters, he never told anyone to do violence, and thrroughout urged "PEACEFUL and patriotic" protest. As I said multiple times, there were only about 300 arrested, and overwhelmingly, they were for non-violent "trespassing" type charges, not for violent offenses. Some of them were invited into the Capitol by police, far from violently invading.

Who incited the only death on Jan 6th? John Earle Sullivan and his group of BLM/Antifa infiltators. Their actions caused most of the vandalism and incitement of violence, including the shooting of Ashli Babbitt, who was killed by a Capitol police officer, **NOT** by a Trump supporter. An incident Sullivan personally incited, and Sullivan personally videotaped the shooting. And his self-incriminating videos posted all over social media incriminate not only him, but dozens of other pretend-Trump-supporters who openly admit they were in pro-Trump diusguise, and that they were violent participants inside the Capitol on Jan 6th.

Neither BLM, Antifa, Proud Boys, Boogaloos, or Oath Keepers are Trump supporters. They are all separate groups with a violent history long before Jan 6th. They were not supporters, but were outside groups using the Trump rally as cover for their own agenda.

Link Copied to Clipboard