Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts

Biden’s Secret Service Rental Vehicles Burn, 1 Day After His Nantucket Departure

President Joe Biden’s Secret Service rental vehicles were part of a large fire just one day after he left from a Nantucket vacation.

The Monday fire at the Nantucket Memorial Airport in Massachusetts included five vehicles rented from Hertz that were used to transport the president and his family.

A large car fire involving multiple rental vehicles at Nantucket Memorial Airport is now out. There were no injuries reported but at least four cars sustained significant damage. #nantucket pic.twitter.com/VF7Zh7qoot

— Nantucket Current (@ACKCurrent) November 28, 2022

“A large car fire involving multiple rental vehicles at Nantucket Memorial Airport is now out. There were no injuries reported but at least four cars sustained significant damage,” the Nantucket Current tweeted in a series of posts alongside videos and pictures of the damage.

“The fire was just 40 feet away from the airport’s 25,000-gallon jet fuel tanks,” the outlet added.

The vehicles involved in the fire included a Chevy Suburban, Ford Explorer, Infiniti QX80, Ford Expedition, and Jeep Gladiator. The Expedition was reportedly under a battery recall, though the source of the fire has not yet been determined.

The airport was briefly closed due to the fire but soon reopened.

The investigation is ongoing, and no results have been made public.

Oh no, that's not weird. Not at all.
Also weird that a lot of the mainstream media isn't covering it.

brother from another mother
15000+ posts
Online Cool
brother from another mother
15000+ posts
The dems probably burned them for the insurance money. They want to buy Nancy a new broom for her retirement party.

"My friends have always been the best of me." -Doctor Who

"Well,whenever I'm confused,I just check my underwear. It holds most answers to life's questions." Abe Simpson

I can tell by the position of the sun in the sky, that is time for us to go. Until next time, I am Lothar of the Hill People!
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
OP Offline
brutally Kamphausened
15000+ posts
[Linked Image from boudicabpi.files.wordpress.com]

lol

It's a tough call, what the five vehicles burning means. I could envision the Chinese government, or some other foreign government or terrorist group, remotely accessing the computers of the vehicles to make them burn. That maybe they were burned as a warning, that the President could have been burned to death if someone wanted to, along with his entire Secret Service detail. That's one speculation of what was behind it.
Or alternately, that they intended to, but triggered the burning after the vehicles were returned, by mistake. Two possible explanations.

But this much is certain. Five Secret Service SUV's bursting into flame, hours after they were returned to the rental lot, is not something that just randomly happened.

Link Copied to Clipboard